Mr Nick09
Kick
titosantill
halamadrid2
Onyx
54 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:28 pm

Real Madrid want to make a serious attempt to sign Falcao, according to Sky Italia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Falcao looks set to leave Monaco and Real Madrid are in pole position to sign him, according to Sky Italia. Arsenal are still in the race.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:13 am

dont know why madrid are so focused on signing falcao.

if he's coming to play second fiddle to benzema he better be cheap. but anything over 30mil will be ridiculous.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:50 am

It's likely he'll be signed on loan with an option to buy imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:12 am

It's also very likely that he will not be a madrid player. So far, every single spanish media that has any relevance has rebuffed the story: Cadena Cope, AS through manu Sainz, Sexta through Pedrerol and Jose Luis sanchez, El Confidencial through jose Felix Diaz, Marca through Carpia.

Falcao wants to be in madrid more than Madrid want Falcao, and Carlo has chosen Benzema as his guy.

interesting that both AS and EC report the Negredo interest today, that's more in line with the type of player we need for back up.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:04 am

Real Madrid and Bayern Munich have reached an agreement for the transfer of Xabi Alonso.

http://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2014/08/official-announcement-xabi-alonso

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:56 pm

I understand him leaving but I'm not happy about how this went down.

Plus it sucks losing a great person like Xabi, you need guys like that in a football club.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:32 pm

He said talks had been going on for a couple of weeks. Don't know whether or how much Perez/Sanchez knew about it though. Carlo certainly didn't which is why he started in the supercopa

Also pretty convenient how nobody in the madrid squad had a clue about the move until he didn't show up for training and how media only knew after Bayern had mentioned it. The mole (whoever he is) couldn't get his hands on this Proud #Conspiracy101
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:19 pm

so the mole must have been Alonso?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:51 pm

Alonso hasn't got time for that. He will leave that to the low lives hmm

We lost the only one who'd grab Ronaldo on the arms and shove him to the right place during set pieces and who would tell Pepe/Ramos to get their heads straight when shite hits the fan No

Watching Alonso telling Neuer what to do Laughing dis gon' be gud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:59 pm

the longer I think about it, the more I love this move Proud
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:06 pm

Take good care of him please Proud We need him focused when he comes back to coach us one day
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:54 am

Real Madrid have withdrawn from the race to sign Negredo and are now negotiating with Manchester United for Javier Hernandez, according to El Confidencial.

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:59 am

Chica doesn't even fit in with what we want from our striker :facepalm: the guy can't even get game time at United. We should buy Tom"I would be more appreciated in Spain" Cleverly while we are at it Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:49 am

According to El confidential we want to pay 20ME for Chicarito

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 13 Jumping-out-of-window
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:09 pm

Chicharito to Madrid is some sick joke.
Can't believe this if it really happens
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:44 pm

but falcao competing with benz made a ton of sense rofl
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:38 pm

chad4401 wrote:but falcao competing with benz made a ton of sense rofl

You'd rather have Chicharito over players like Negredo, Falcao, this Destro guy, etc

Might as well give Benzema no competition with Chicarito. I rate Morata higher
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:10 am

Real Madrid have reached an agreement for Javier Hernandez, he will join on loan with an option to buy for €22m, according to Sky Italia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:47 am

i like negredo and destro is ok too, its not like i want chicha either, but the way we are servicing the cf position does it even matter?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:35 am

chad4401 wrote:i like negredo and destro is ok too, its not like i want chicha either, but the way we are servicing the cf position does it even matter?

Because we have no real option as a backup that's actually good.

Ronaldo as a CF? Hell no.
James or Isco as a False 9? Hell no.
We could try Jese... but it's not really his position.

You keep bringing up falcao. At this point I could care less if he comes or not. You dislike James and he's here know so we have to try to make it work if not he's going to the bench simple as that. But Chicharito is just a joke of a signing tbh same level as some of the random wtf signings we've made in the past.

I fear a future for James that is similar to isco. Which in my opinion isn't the fault of the player but the system. They can adapt but do we have time for that?

I just hope Carlo see that what he's doing isn't working. Let's hope to see a turn around like we did last season and hope for the best. We have the quality but we are so disjointed/sloppy it's terrible to watch. With the players we have once we click again we will be amazing I have no doubt.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:08 am

lets get the record straight i don't dislike james, i just think his purchase is causing more harm than good, im just having a laugh cause how many of you all was acting like di maria wasn't a big deal, now look at the team Laughing, a di maria-kroos-modric would've been flawless you know it too

on falcao i have no problem him either, i just think our problem are not CF related, its really the midfield and defense lacks xabi leadership or di maria workrate, i dont see how buying some super forward fix those issues

only thing i see everyone paying attention too is that falcao sounds better beside bale and cr than benzema we have got bigger problems
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:13 am

Javier Hernandez undergoing medical.

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 13 Bwb7xYzIQAAK9wF

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:29 am

somebody poke my fcking eyes out No
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm

Lol

When he comes off the bench in his first few games and scores everyone will be saying he should start over benzema

I think its a good signing. He is backup. Why buy falcao or another expensive player as backup?

He is a difference off the bench. Different type of player than benzema. Target man
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:05 pm

To tell you the truth guys, this summer i wanted us to sign a winger, a midfielder, fullback and a striker.

My choices were Stutrridge, Kovacic, Carlos Vila / Or that roma winger and Some promising right back.

So overall disappointed with the transfer window.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next