matpol
Zealous
LeSwagg James
RealGunner
59 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Who will go through to the Semi final?

Quarter-Final: France Vs Germany - Page 14 Vote_lcap58%Quarter-Final: France Vs Germany - Page 14 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 25 ]
Quarter-Final: France Vs Germany - Page 14 Vote_lcap42%Quarter-Final: France Vs Germany - Page 14 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 18 ]

Total Votes : 43

Quarter-Final: France Vs Germany - Page 14 Empty Re: Quarter-Final: France Vs Germany

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:17 pm

Adit wrote:France arent Argentina or England though. They have really great fast defenders who can play a high line and could easily match any team physically and for a pressing game. They are actually the most physical team of the tournament for me...they could easily play a power game if they want.

Smart? it is ok to be smart but when you just goes out doing nothing in the later 75 minutes you have to wonder was the decision to do nothing was smart enough?

France's chances? two shots from very difficult angle.. one from a slow volley by Valbuena and another in the last minute by Benzema...in between, no real urgency.

100% spot on

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Quarter-Final: France Vs Germany - Page 14 Empty Re: Quarter-Final: France Vs Germany

Post by Zizou Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:46 pm

rwo power wrote:
Insoucious wrote:If France had scored on the last Benzema opportunity, they would have probably won in extra-time then people judgement would have been utterly different.
Absolutely. Germany were pretty exhausted in the end of the normal 90 minutes. If it hadn't been for Manu Neuer in the 94th minute, Brazil would now be quaking in their boots because their perennial nemesis France would await them. (For some reason I'm pretty sure that Brazil are one of the not so many countries that prefer to play Germany instead of France XD) ^^

as I said it is Manuel Neuer vs. France and manuel won Wink

Still have to commend Hummels for his goal.

As ROW said, to me they all did look pretty exhausted and sort of did, what needed to be done to secure the score.

Not a great game - yet a important win.
I was btw. one of the few persons to bet on Germany to win this WC - because I really wish for Klose to be able to end his career as WC Champion Smile
Zizou
Zizou
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14