Robespierre
iftikhar
Red Alert
LeSwagg James
_SuperFloren_
92 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Suarez to Barcelona - Official - Page 13 Empty Re: Suarez to Barcelona - Official

Post by Bankz Tue 24 Nov 2015 - 21:41

Suarez.. Proud

Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Suarez to Barcelona - Official - Page 13 Empty Re: Suarez to Barcelona - Official

Post by Robespierre Tue 24 Nov 2015 - 21:45

Nothing new.
He's simply the most beautiful thing to watch in a football pitch.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue 24 Nov 2015 - 22:29

The guy is a crazy footballer, really. he isn't great technically but his damn unpredictability makes him a wonderful player. you have to be a bit nuts though.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue 24 Nov 2015 - 22:44

What a guy. Just what a guy.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue 24 Nov 2015 - 22:46

You mean what a player . hmm

he's a terrible guy .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue 24 Nov 2015 - 23:06

what a strike
and lol he's not such a bad guy out of the pitch, in it he's crazy
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue 24 Nov 2015 - 23:30

farfan wrote:You mean what a player . hmm

he's a terrible guy .

Okay mate, you know this because you hang out with Suarez on a daily basis. I've never heard anything bad about him said off the pitch by people close to him.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue 24 Nov 2015 - 23:35

Don't call me James wrote:

he's a terrible guy .

Okay mate, you know this because you hang out with Suarez on a daily basis. I've never heard anything bad about him said off the pitch by people close to him.

Similar to Pepe perhaps.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue 24 Nov 2015 - 23:35

Valkyrja wrote:The guy is a crazy footballer, really. he isn't great technically but his damn unpredictability makes him a wonderful player. you have to be a bit nuts though.

What a load of nonsense. How is he not great technically? rofl
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue 24 Nov 2015 - 23:36

Don't call me James wrote:

he's a terrible guy .

I doubt if you've ever heard anything said at all by anyone who is close to him off the pitch hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue 24 Nov 2015 - 23:36

jibers wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:The guy is a crazy footballer, really. he isn't great technically but his damn unpredictability makes him a wonderful player. you have to be a bit nuts though.

not that great technically. he has an erratic first touch and his passing is not so good. Benzema is better technically, but a worse striker.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue 24 Nov 2015 - 23:40

What a load of nonsense. How is he not great technically? :
Valkyrja wrote:
jibers wrote:

not that great technically. he has an erratic first touch and his passing is not so good. Benzema is better technically, but a worse striker.

His first touch is erratic because he always tries to play first time passes. Look at his pass for Messi. He does that almost every game...

His passing is very good actually.

A player that isn't good technically won't pull that off. Benzema gets the ball stops, then passes. Suarez tries moving with his first touch.

I will say he looks unrefined and not as elegant as a player like Iniesta.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue 24 Nov 2015 - 23:47

Suarez not a good passer Laughing

Suarez to Barcelona - Official - Page 13 8430947416_044e70730d_o_original
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue 24 Nov 2015 - 23:47

Benzema better than Suarez technically rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue 24 Nov 2015 - 23:50

Again this bullshit that technique is only based on first touch and passing.

Tell me a guy that beat four defenders to score a goal with the ball not touching the ground and scoring a 50 yard goal in the same game is "not great technically" rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed 25 Nov 2015 - 1:04

Best CF in the world Molenation
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed 25 Nov 2015 - 1:57

suarez is fantastic technically; good first touch, technique, dribbler and a good free kick taker...i'm not sure there's a cf as good as him technically...maybe kun. but suarez is a beast. and if you look up my previous posts, i wanted us to sign him after that world cup incidence cos i knew liverpool would be quick to sell....but alas, he went to the club i really did not want him to join
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed 25 Nov 2015 - 2:35

like jibers said
Suarez looks like he is worse than he really is.
he takes more risks with his dribbling and first touches, when it works out it looks godlike when it doesn't it looks a bit dumb but overall that's what barca really needed not someone who plays it too safe like mr backpass pedro or sanchez who was scared to do anything for himself
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed 25 Nov 2015 - 2:35

I always thought he was Madrid bound, sort of like Hazard right now where it seems obvious that he will end up at Madrid if he ever leaves Chelsea. Was exactly the sort of Galactico signing that would have been typical for Madrid after that 13/14 season which Suarez has had with Liverpool. With Barca there weren't even any rumours about buying another big name forward after buying Neymar and with Messi looking unmoveable from the middle. When the Catalan papers were publishing stories about him coming to Barca just a few days before the real announcement, people were still rubbishing such rumours. Then it became official, just like that, out of nowhere.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 25 Nov 2015 - 2:53

I'm sorry but he isn't fantastic technically, those that are fantastic technically do not mis control the ball and over hit passes as often as he does.

Because he's capable of pulling great technical things off doesn't make him great technically, i can name a LOT worse players than him who are shite technically from an inconsistent point of view but are capable of doing great things technically.

To be fantastic technically you have to be able to be consistent with it, he just isn't and so he isn't. Just watch how often he overhits a pass or miscontrols a pass.

Those who are fantastic technically, don't do that and Benzema is one of those. When does he over hit a pass or miscontrol a pass? hardly ever.

Suarez maybe more aggressive than him, he may have more of a hunger when it comes to scoring goals but in no way is he better passer or a better technician.

It's the same argument as Sanchez vs Hazard, Sanchez is more aggressive than him and have more of a hunger when it comes to scoring goals as well being better at positioning himself at getting it goalscoring position but in no way in hell is he better than Hazard from a technical and passing point of view.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed 25 Nov 2015 - 3:13

i don't limit technical ability to passing. i think the reason people do that is because in many cases they associate it with midfielders. to me, being able to pass the ball, dribble, be a marksman from setpieces and also variations of shooting styles are all inclusive when discussing technique from an offensive standpoint.

its not limited to who can control a fifty yard pass, or who can make a 2 meter pass on the counter sideways or with the back-heel. for me, it includes an array of things, and based on that, suarez is to me extremely technically gifted.

a poor technician would be someone like giroud, who can score goals, but the finesse part of his game, and things like free kicks, dribbling, using the in-step of the foot, out-step, passing are lacking....

for the record, it doesn't make giroud a garbage striker, despite what people say....maybe arsenal deserve better, but i won't necessarily call giroud garbage

and ofcourse, i use a different standard when assessing the technical abilities of defenders and wingbacks
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed 25 Nov 2015 - 14:28

Yeah Suarez is very strong technically he is just always trying to make something happen, unlike a lot of other safer players that prefer to gain control first and then try to make something happen. It might also explain why he's one of the most dangerous players on the planet.

With that said I also think he's the key piece that makes MSN tick.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 25 Nov 2015 - 14:34

titosantill wrote:i don't limit technical ability to passing. i think the reason people do that is because in many cases they associate it with midfielders. to me, being able to pass the ball, dribble, be a marksman from setpieces and also variations of shooting styles are all inclusive when discussing technique from an offensive standpoint.

its not limited to who can control a fifty yard pass, or who can make a 2 meter pass on the counter sideways or with the back-heel. for me, it includes an array of things, and based on that, suarez is to me extremely technically gifted.

a poor technician would be someone like giroud, who can score goals, but the finesse part of his game, and things like free kicks, dribbling, using the in-step of the foot, out-step, passing are lacking....

for the record, it doesn't make giroud a garbage striker, despite what people say....maybe arsenal deserve better, but i won't necessarily call giroud garbage

and ofcourse, i use a different standard when assessing the technical abilities of defenders and wingbacks

Neither was i.... i was just talking about passing and first touch as one of the many aspects of technical ability.

Suarez is inconsistent at all of it although capable of greatness with all of it.... You can't be fantastic technically if you are capable of duds.

Messi and Neymar don't mistime or miscontrol what they want to do with the ball as often as he does, they are fantastic technically.

Keep in mind i'm not saying he's shite, i'm saying he's not fantastic at it. Obviously your expectations/view of fantastic is very low.

Someone who is fantastic technically does not miscontrol the ball ( whether they want to pass, trap, dribble, shoot etc etc) as often as he does it just doesn't happen.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed 25 Nov 2015 - 15:03

Are we trying to argue that suarez is better than benzema technically? :facepalm:

Yes, he's the best cf in the world and is in a rich vein of form but pls let's not take things too far.

Being capable to pulling something off doesn't make u fantastic at it, I've seeing shite players score the most technical goals and do the most outrageous stuff. That suarez did it on some occasion doesn't make him good at it. Suarez CONSISTENTLY screws up every touch of the ball and that is no coincedence tbh. Infact ill go further to say that he has one of the worse first touches in the game right now.

Yes, suarez shites on benzema in terms of positioning, workrate and scoring goals, infact, he's just outright better than benzema too but saying that he's even close to benzema technically is pure delusion imo.. At best he's average.

Its like me saying Neymar is a better goal scorer than romario at barca just because he scored 39 last season. That'll be self delusion at best.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed 25 Nov 2015 - 16:30

Bankz wrote: Suarez CONSISTENTLY screws up every touch of the ball and that is no coincedence tbh. Infact ill go further to say that he has one of the worse first touches in the game right now.

Strange.
I could swear I saw highlights a few hours earlier where Suarez set up 3 dream goals with outrageously great one touch through balls.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 25 Nov 2015 - 16:41

His diving and playacting hasn't really reduced by much

Even though he probably wants to change that image, I think his club must be actually encouraging him to continue that way.Who could blame him , I mean we're talking about a team of serial divers and those who could runaway with Oscars for their playacting (:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next