Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum?

+24
Zealous
Peccadillo
Mamad
titosantill
Casciavit
izzy
farfan
Adit
futbol
Gil
M99
chad4401
Tomwin Lannister
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
windkick
Pedram
Forza
El Gunner
urbaNRoots
Kick
Valkyrja
LeSwagg James
28 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

?

Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_lcap9%Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_lcap14%Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 6 ]
Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_lcap30%Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 13 ]
Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_lcap9%Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_lcap2%Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 4 ]
Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_lcap5%Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_lcap0%Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_lcap7%Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_lcap0%Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_lcap5%Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 43

Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Empty Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum?

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:57 am

I think it's one of these guys, if any mod wants to add another player then feel free..

I vote for Benzema  smoking

(if anyone wants to move this please give it time, I want to get as many votes as possible  Very Happy )

Last edited by LeSwagg James on Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Empty Re: Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum?

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:58 am

Madrid players in general
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum? Empty Re: Who's the Most Scrutinized Player on This Forum?

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:59 am

Valkyrja wrote:Madrid players in general

Pick somebody :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:01 am

LeSwagg James wrote:I think it's one of these guys, if any mod wants to add another player then feel free..

I vote for Benzema  smoking

(if anyone wants to move this please give it time, I want to get as many votes as possible  Very Happy )

If we actually discuss this, then it belongs here.

If not, then it should be placed in the RB section.

I also voted Benzema.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:09 am

Ronaldo or Messi. But for a more hipsterish comment I'd say Hazard. He's watched closely by all of GL, when he has a good game, thread bumped when he has a crap game, thread bumped but he's a talking point the whole time.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:10 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Ronaldo or Messi. But for a more hipsterish comment I'd say Hazard. He's watched closely by all of GL, when he has a good game, thread bumped when he has a crap game, thread bumped but he's a talking point the whole time.

I was going to add him but I didn't think he has that many haters really, and the only one who constantly brings him up is Gil Laughing

(add him to the list Kick)
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:15 am

Hazard is added. I would agree with that but I feel Benzema cops more slack.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:23 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Ronaldo or Messi. But for a more hipsterish comment I'd say Hazard. He's watched closely by all of GL, when he has a good game, thread bumped when he has a crap game, thread bumped but he's a talking point the whole time.

I don't think anyone in this forum truly believes Cristiano or Messi are shit, I think a fair amount think Benzema is though.. Every bad game for Madrid and you hear cries of replacing him with another player Laughing

Such a wide range of opinions about him
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:31 am

No one thinks Benzema is shit, he's rightfully criticized for some things and wrongly for others. It's Fanzema's who think everyone who criticizes Benzema thinks he's shit and is a "hater".

Anyway with "scrutinized" I thought you meant most talked, most analyzed players that's why I said Ronaldo or Messi. In that case I'd say Cesc Fabregas aswell.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:43 am

urbaNRoots wrote:No one thinks Benzema is shit, he's rightfully criticized for some things and wrongly for others. It's Fanzema's who think everyone who criticizes Benzema thinks he's shit and is a "hater".

Anyway with "scrutinized" I thought you meant most talked, most analyzed players that's why I said Ronaldo or Messi. In that case I'd say Cesc Fabregas aswell.

That is what I meant, but if you have a lot of haters then they're constantly creating threads or bumping threads to discuss that player.. It contributes to the analyzing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:52 am

Voted Neymar.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:29 am

Iker has to be there too.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:29 am

Benzema.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:36 am

David Luiz gets a lot of sticks from GL community for beings too rash at times but personally whenever i've seen him he looked solid.

btw you poll is missing Hummels, he's pretty underrated in here.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:38 am

Pedram wrote:David Luiz gets a lot of sticks from GL community for beings too rash at times but personally whenever i've seen him he looked solid.

btw you poll is missing Hummels, he's pretty underrated in here.

I think you've missed the point here. Scrutinized means under the most scrutiny, not overrated or underrated.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Well Pedram, that's why he is not there on the poll.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:00 pm

I don't think any player has such a microscope on them the way both Messi and Ronaldo do. Any bad or good touch of the ball and it will discussed for pages and debated for weeks.

I'll vote Messi
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:43 pm

Benzema and Ozil(specially since he moved from Madrid)
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:07 pm

Hummels is definitely up there, every mistake he makes (which is less than majority of defenders) is scrutinized to the 10th degree and everything good he does is ignored.

Same goes for Benzema and Ozil as RG said.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:09 pm

i have officially jumped out of the hummels hatewagon

he is my new lord
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:12 pm

Messi and Ronaldo also get mass praise every time they tie their shoe laces so it balances its self out really

Benzema is up there, Robben doesn't get that much recognition imo despite being absolute class. Agree with Mole Hummels is often ignored too. He was barely mentioned outside of his goal in the France game, despite being a rock.

Balotelli deserves the shit he gets as he's an extremely flawed player. Suarez only gets scrutinized for his non-footballing crap.

Hazard got slaughtered for his crap international performances, but he gets quite a bit of recognition for his club football performances.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:46 pm

Benzema and Ozil
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:01 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:No one thinks Benzema is shit, he's rightfully criticized for some things and wrongly for others. It's Fanzema's who think everyone who criticizes Benzema thinks he's shit and is a "hater".

When has benz ever got legit criticism? when he doesn't score but plays well no ones give a damn, they just call him shit regardless, no one cares about his vision or passing or link up or tactical awareness or hold up play, none of it but has soon as he as a bad game 40 pages of hating, when plays well ain't even worth discussing Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:40 pm

I voted Benzema but Thiago Silva is up there too. One bad thing he does and a lot of people are LOOOOOOOOL BEST DEFENDER IN THE WORLD but when he does good they are usually quiet.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:52 pm

The only real candidates
Diego Costa - Made everyone on here eat crow after the season he had. Thus the agenda
Hazard - Because of me lol
Benzema - Sports and the Higuain rivalry
Ramos - Everyone knows exactly why he gets scrutinized so much on here
Hummels - Because everyone pretends he isn't error-prone when he makes more mistakes than Ramos/Luiz combined per season.

Other players mentioned
Ozil - LOL where? He gets zero hate on here.
Ronaldo - Only before that Clasico scoring streak he had in 2012 - onwards. He's the most loved player on here now.
Messi - Jiopsi. Otherwise he gets no real hate.
Neymar - Before the Barca move yeah. He gets no hate anymore
David Luiz - This is everywhere really.
Thiago Silva - Cmon lol. He gets no hate on here.

Besides we've already had this thread http://www.goallegacy.net/t35686-overhated-players-on-goallegacy
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next