McAgger
Mr Nick09
Zealous
FalcaoPunch
Casciavit
88 posters

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

Go down

Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid - Page 14 Empty Re: Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid

Post by cyberman Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:20 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:looking forward to those rumoured friendlies in the middle east, are you, dr spacemen?
After all they bring you potentially more money than the CL hmm
rofl

Please tell me how much Bayern made last year from Europe..

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid - Page 14 Empty Re: Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid

Post by cyberman Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:22 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:can you tell me if you see man yoo signing a decent CB in that crystal ball of yours? Vidal too pls, you seem to be good at predicting the future. i wonder if you predicted United going to shits, finishing below Everton

Were buying pepe..
Or Marello
Ramos
Casillas
The real stars of the World Cup..

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:22 pm

rofl @ Nick doing a complete 180 and hopping on the James hype train. Hazard should be ashamed, this fraud has completely overtaken him in terms of marketing & endorsements wow.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:23 pm

The biggest and most marketable club in the world folks
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2570870/Glazers-Globetrotters-Manchester-United-play-money-spinning-friendlies-Moyes-misses-Europe.html

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:27 pm

cyberman wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:looking forward to those rumoured friendlies in the middle east, are you, dr spacemen?
After all they bring you potentially more money than the CL hmm
rofl

Please tell me how much Bayern made last year from Europe..

I do not know and I do not care, I know though who we beat in the quartes hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:28 pm

last i checked, pepe and ramos molested teams on their way to win the cl lol. poor made buyern look clueless.

anyway, take your worthless propaganda elsewhere, your shits team is irrelevant nowadays lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:29 pm

Gil wrote:rofl @ Nick doing a complete 180 and hopping on the James hype train. Hazard should be ashamed, this fraud has completely overtaken him in terms of marketing & endorsements wow.
you agree that he is better than Hazard now as well right?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:last i checked, pepe and ramos molested teams on their way to win the cl lol. poor made buyern look clueless.

anyway, take your worthless propaganda elsewhere, your shits team is irrelevant nowadays lol

When you defend with 11 men at home, it's easy to keep a team out. Let's be honest.
Anyway, it's not as if we don't have seasons upon seasons of matches to judge them on..

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:33 pm

cyberman wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:last i checked, pepe and ramos molested teams on their way to win the cl lol. poor made buyern look clueless.

When you defend with 11 men at home, it's easy to keep a team out. Let's be honest.
Anyway, it's not as if we don't have seasons upon seasons of matches to judge them on..

well, it may be easy, but Utd still couldn't do it hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:34 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Gil wrote:rofl @ Nick doing a complete 180 and hopping on the James hype train. Hazard should be ashamed, this fraud has completely overtaken him in terms of marketing & endorsements wow.
you agree that he is better than Hazard now as well right?

He couldn't even dominate the League Eden did for 4 years in a row lol.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:35 pm

We were shit last year
Did you miss that?
I wouldn't say anything about defensive performances in the CL if I were u..

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:35 pm

I can't believe I forgot Bayern almost lost to Moyes last season. rofl

If Welbeck and Rooney could finish they would gave gotten knocked out lmfao. They also needed an Ozil missed pen and Chesney red to get past a depleted Arsenal team. Laughing

Joke team.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:55 pm

Anyways breaking up the lovefest that's going on here...........

James looks like a raw Ozil to me with more speed. I don't know whether I am comfortable with him coming and how flexible he is with positions but it looks and I will support him

I still don't understand how the club can let our team break up after working so hard to build it up. DiMaria is invaluable to the team, Carlo should do more to stop Perez going back to FM mode

I wonder if we will buy James and keep DiMaria especially if we will be playing 4-4-2 which is probably the best idea with Ronaldo and his injury

Anyways we should do more to get Navas not James
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:04 pm

This is Bale all over again.

Btw, Gil, Hazard has never played as good as James did in the WC and I'm a Hazard fan
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:09 pm

It will be made official soon : 70ME +10ME performance bonuses, 5,5 ME / year, 6 yrs contract
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:16 pm

Hames Sad

I need to change my username u pos
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:19 pm

cyberman wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:
cyberman wrote:
All about marketing and 50 percent image rights from players
http://www.insideworldfootball.com/world-football/europe/14094-barca-and-real-madrid-face-tv-revenue-caps-under-new-spanish-sports-law
The epl tv deal will be renegotiated next year so were due another big jump.
Madrid have to keep up or they'll be left behind.
IMO Madrid fans will look back and think 2014 was the peak

By the way, Cyberman, have we discussed United's inevitable revenue losses that will result from your European absence?
Not the best thing for a club with your levels of debt.
Plus, how much commercial revenue will you be losing now that all of your bandwagon fans have jumped ship (or will be soon)?

Have you seen our shirt deal? That's worth nearly as much as what the glazers bought the club for lol.
Add on the new tv deal this year and the Chevrolet 50m a year sponsorship.. Our revenue will be record high, if it's not more than madrids this year it will be very close.
We pay 20m a year on debt. I'd say that manageable.
Rumours of touring the Middle East playing lucerative friendlies v ac Milan that would make us more than actually playing in the champions league.
Thanks for asking buddy

Man United fans, Wow now its its all about who has most Revenue/Shirt Deal/In The Black/ect, when did you guys become arsenal? Not sure what to expect from a club that took the FC off their badge and is floating their stocks on foreign exchanges along inheriting half a billion debt from their owners, don't worry the League title will still stay in Manchester. :coffee:

Honestly your looking at at least half a decade before United wins another trophy (non-mickey mouse cup)or sniffs close to winning the league. I would love to come to your Forbes Highest Revenue Club trophy parade, when is it? Proud
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:20 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Hames Sad

I need to change my username u pos

Just stop this gimmick and come back to Real
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:30 pm

Gil wrote:I can't believe I forgot Bayern almost lost to Moyes last season. rofl

If Welbeck and Rooney could finish they would gave gotten knocked out lmfao. They also needed an Ozil missed pen and Chesney red to get past a depleted Arsenal team. Laughing

Joke team.

Watching them get arse munched by Real last season was beautiful viewing. Hacks that dominate a league by buying all their closest rivals' top players. Zzzzzz.

Regarding this transfer, Real getting another shiny new toy. Like a bunch of spoilt kids who have to want the new thing available without putting much thought into it. Neglecting top players already at the club and treating them like 2nd fodder. Next season another new shiny toy will be available and James will be warming the bench.

This has flop written all over it, but that's just my opnion.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:07 pm

nasir6371 wrote:
cyberman wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:

By the way, Cyberman, have we discussed United's inevitable revenue losses that will result from your European absence?
Not the best thing for a club with your levels of debt.
Plus, how much commercial revenue will you be losing now that all of your bandwagon fans have jumped ship (or will be soon)?

Have you seen our shirt deal? That's worth nearly as much as what the glazers bought the club for lol.
Add on the new tv deal this year and the Chevrolet 50m a year sponsorship.. Our revenue will be record high, if it's not more than madrids this year it will be very close.
We pay 20m a year on debt. I'd say that manageable.
Rumours of touring the Middle East playing lucerative friendlies v ac Milan that would make us more than actually playing in the champions league.
Thanks for asking buddy

Man United fans, Wow now its its all about who has most Revenue/Shirt Deal/In The Black/ect, when did you guys become arsenal? Not sure what to expect from a club that took the FC off their badge and is floating their stocks on foreign exchanges along inheriting half a billion debt from their owners, don't worry the League title will still stay in Manchester. :coffee:

Honestly your looking at at least half a decade before United wins another trophy (non-mickey mouse cup)or sniffs close to winning the league. I would love to come to your Forbes Highest Revenue Club trophy parade, when is it? Proud

So much lack of self awareness with this post that it's hilarious

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:18 pm

Valkyrja wrote:It will be made official soon : 70ME +10ME performance bonuses, 5,5 ME / year, 6 yrs contract
So much money, very Perez, wow. Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid - Page 14 Doge
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:26 pm

where did you get those numbers valk?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:43 pm

Parts of the Bernabeu tour will closed tomorrow from 10am to 3pm because of an official event that the club will hold.

:whistle: 
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:44 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:where did you get those numbers valk?

Someone who has connections with many press agencies in Madrid.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Valkyrja wrote:

aka twitter, aight mate
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

aka twitter, aight mate

Trust me, it's legit
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next