Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
Tomwin Lannister
Donuts
Onyx
97 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria - Page 22 Empty Re: NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:05 pm

If only he played the final....

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria - Page 22 Empty Re: NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:34 pm

Tbf Argentina have only themselves to blame that they lost the final.

Irrelevant of whether Di Maria played or not, they had the chances to win.

It's their own fault, also Germany didn't have Reus.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:36 pm

Reus is irrelevant. Di Maria is probably the 3rd best in the World on current form.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:35 am

NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria - Page 22 Bwoj3VWCIAAxgRG

Sad
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:07 pm

According to Florentino Perez DiMaria asked for a contract that would only be eclipsed by Ronaldo in our team and since that would have caused instability in our economical model we decided not to grant him that wish and he subsequently asked to leave and we bought James Rodríguez to replace him.

meh we hear it from the horse's mouth, those rumours that he demanded 8 ME is probably true. *sigh* what money does to people No
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:27 pm

didnt i tell u the moment we signed James he was gone? hala ma boi, listen mkay.

di maria wanted to make more than Bale, who was signed to bench him. he is better, and did more for madrid, so it was kind of pride thing.

those 8 mil net he asked to psg came from something. his level probably suggested he deserved it tho...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:23 pm

;vagi:

I was stuck in denial. He might have deserved that much from last season but he was never close to earning that much before that. He belonged with the Alonso's and Ramos' on 6.5 ME a year based on his Madrid career. Bonuses would probably have been better to reward great isolated seasons
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:01 pm

What if Perez is lying. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:38 pm

Judging by the behaviour of DiMaria's wife, she would have responded on twitter/instagram like she always does. I mean she denied it a couple of months ago but what Perez said corresponds with what was written in the reputable media sources
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:01 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:didnt i tell u the moment we signed James he was gone? hala ma boi, listen mkay.

di maria wanted to make more than Bale, who was signed to bench him. he is better, and did more for madrid, so it was kind of pride thing.

those 8 mil net he asked to psg came from something. his level probably suggested he deserved it tho...

Bale DID bench him though Laughing. He was ten times better than Di Maria on the wing not to mention more decisive.

If there was any pride involved it was probably hurt pride more than anything. Angel wanted to take advantage of a good season by getting enough paper to set him up for life. I wish him the best but people seriously need to stop pretending that he did everything by himself.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:29 am

Stop with the man crush on bale. He offers more physicality on the wing but di maria always has a dangerous final ball, and his natural position isn't on the right, its on the left.

10 times better? Zealous, bale still fkin sucks right now in terms of overall play Laughing He almost lost us a CL title due to him missing about 4 chances in the game before ramos's header. against barca he was invisible bar the time he out sprinted bartra. we should have won that game by way more then 2-1, but bale missed chances yet again. it doesnt help that bale is not talented in terms of link up play Laughing he cant even play the simple fkin pass half the time Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:44 am

And so it begins Laughing

DiMaria responds:

I never wanted to leave, but one has to move elsewhere when he is not wanted, whatever they say about me, the millions they got for me came in handy for their economic stability. i saw his (Perez') statements, to earn what Ronaldo earns I would have had to win the Ballon d'Or. I don't have much of a relationship with Florentino. When I signed and renewed my contract he wasn't present.

"On the morning of the World Cup final, a letter arrived from Real Madrid telling me not to play. I ripped the paper up as soon as I read it and told SABBELA I want to play. It was his choice not to play me."

lmao

http://www.marca.com/2014/09/06/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1409955121.html

oh and I would sell that scrub Bale for a pair of boots if I ever had a chance
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:25 am

Di Maria what a goat..
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:03 am

Di Maria. :bow: :bow:

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:07 am

I wonder how United fans are feeling about Di Maria's "I seriously seriously seriously didn't want to come here but I was forced to" statements. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:13 am

we all know he's using them as a stepping stone for Barca to sweep him up in the near future :wub:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:34 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:What if Perez is lying. hmm

Looks like he was. hmm

Di Maria:

“Nobody said anything to me or my representative about staying so we thought Madrid wanted to sell. Before the World Cup there was no offer from Madrid. We never asked for €8m. [My agent] stayed in Madrid. The difference in negotiation was €1m. I never had much to do with Florentino. When I signed my contract renewal he wasn’t even there.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:46 pm

Also according to his agent we bought Kroos and James while they were still negotiating for a new deal and they took those purchases as a message that he was not needed and only after that were they looking for clubs. Also he was promised a raise from the 2 million he was getting after 6 months but it took the club two seasons to deliver on their word which made him think that he was not valued by the club

somebody is definitely lying, either it's Perex or it's the DiMaria camp and we will probably never know (unless we have socios like Barca's hmm ). All we do know is thar it was money related. Both sides will obviously exaggerate to preserve their own image

What it ultimately boils down to is that there probably was a clash of egos and for that reason we will have to endure this bitter "divorce" until both parties get over it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:14 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Stop with the man crush on bale. He offers more physicality on the wing but di maria always has a dangerous final ball, and his natural position isn't on the right, its on the left.

10 times better? Zealous, bale still fkin sucks right now in terms of overall play Laughing He almost lost us a CL title due to him missing about 4 chances in the game before ramos's header. against barca he was invisible bar the time he out sprinted bartra. we should have won that game by way more then 2-1, but bale missed chances yet again. it doesnt help that bale is not talented in terms of link up play Laughing he cant even play the simple fkin pass half the time Laughing

First of all I have no idea what you're on about. It was clear as day that Bale was much better on the wing than Di Maria. This is not up for discussion. Di Maria had to play the best football of his career in midfield to even get into the starting eleven lol.

I agree that Bale has had some rough patches though but that can be said for every player on our squad Di Maria included. He also has his weaknesses but he offers a lot to this team and it was clear from last season that he is special and a cut above in terms of being a match winner.

To add insult to injury Bale was there to convert the rebound from Di Maria's selfish shot in the CL final. rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:18 pm

rofl "cut above being a match winner", you mean playing like a complete selfish donkey, just to fluke out a goal in the end? rofl
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:30 pm

chad4401 wrote:rofl "cut above being a match winner", you mean playing like a complete selfish donkey, just to fluke out a goal in the end? rofl

Look, this stuff obviously doesn't really matter to you since link up is more your thing but every time people mention La Decima or the Copa Del Rey Bale will be in the highlights because he was the match winner. He was the match winner for us in some huge games and if he continues to do that he'll take his place in Madrid's history.

You obviously don't like that for whatever reason but I for the life of me don't understand why a fan of the club would hate the player that won us trophies and make him look bad so that a player who left for money can look good.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:40 pm

yeah but the truth was di maria>>>>>>>>>>>>>bale in those games, jokers like you who only rates players according to what the media tells him, will always look at the goals and forget the 80-90+ minutes of pure rubbish of an performance, still waiting on bale muscles to bale us out of an real game... just saying
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:46 pm

What is it with the "he only recently started playing well" comments? I have, from the very beginning, been constantly complaining that he was not being played on the left. It was painfully obvious that he was a much better player there. If Mou could not see it for whatever reason that is not Di María's fault. And he has been playing jn his current t role for far longer than the past 6 months for Argentina where he clearly bossed that position.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:08 pm

chad4401 wrote:yeah but the truth was di maria>>>>>>>>>>>>>bale in those games, jokers like you who only rates players according to what the media tells him, will always look at the goals and forget the 80-90+ minutes of pure rubbish of an performance, still waiting on bale muscles to bale us out of an real game... just saying

Yup exactly, you're "just saying" although most of it is garbage Laughing. Thankfully the fact that you just say something doesn't mean it is true.

Call me a joker all you want but trying to insult people is clearly the limit of your contributions to this forum.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:21 pm

so your telling me that bale had a good game in the finals? even better than di maria? rofl bale played like a donkey every game against atleti and barca fact, then again your views are warp, since you think higuain is mentally strong and bale muscles makes him a better player, james goating yet? Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:33 pm

chad4401 wrote:so your telling me that bale had a good game in the finals? even better than di maria? rofl bale played like a donkey every game against atleti and barca fact, then again your views are warped, since you think higuain is mentally strong and bale muscles makes him a better player, james goating yet? Laughing

Again, you bring up James.
This is about Di Maria and you guys are also talking about Bale.

I mean you brought Higuian ffs
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next