Zealous
FalcaoPunch
McAgger
Kuru
Valkyrja
45 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hames 'Don't call me James' Rodriguez - Page 5 Empty Re: Hames 'Don't call me James' Rodriguez

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:10 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:I am growing tired of his antics.

What antics are you talking about exactly?

He just doesn't like James.

James has dropped in form however and I did not agree with what he did when he was subbed out last game.

He also has a problem with Benitez which is obvious but now it's Isco who hasn't played in what 2 games? And it seems to line up with what the cameras caught him doing when he saw Kroos on the bench.

Also Jese seems to have fallen off as well.

FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Hames 'Don't call me James' Rodriguez - Page 5 Empty Re: Hames 'Don't call me James' Rodriguez

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:15 pm

Well we can start with him moaning to the media that he got benched. Then came the very public blanking of Benitez. And now he just sped past the Police like he is above the law. He has caused us too much problems already. Get rid
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:38 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Well we can start with him moaning to the media that he got benched. Then came the very public blanking of Benitez. And now he just sped past the Police like he is above the law. He has caused us too much problems already. Get rid

Get rid Laughing

I prefer players to keep their thoughts 'in house' but Benitez is an idiot so who cares? He should work on gaining the respect of his players.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:47 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Well we can start with him moaning to the media that he got benched. Then came the very public blanking of Benitez. And now he just sped past the Police like he is above the law. He has caused us too much problems already. Get rid

Get rid Laughing

I prefer players to keep their thoughts 'in house' but Benitez is an idiot so who cares? He should work on gaining the respect of his players.

Laughing Laughing What kind of reasoning is that ? And what has Benitez done to be labelled as '' idiot '' ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:39 am

He has us playing a 4-1-5 or 4-2-4... and it's consistent which is scary. That's why he's an idiot.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:45 am

sportsczy wrote:He has us playing a 4-1-5 or 4-2-4... and it's consistent which is scary. That's why he's an idiot.

Are you sure Rafa is in control of the team Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:27 am

sportsczy wrote:He has us playing a 4-1-5 or 4-2-4... and it's consistent which is scary. That's why he's an idiot.

Idiot is as good a word as any. The guy is hellbent on sticking to his 4-1-5. Do you realize that he hasn't been able to dominate a single team in the league, even at home? We always struggle regardless of whom we're playing against.

It's so frustrating to watch him being tactically outsmarted by almost every single coach in the league even though he has one of the best squads in the world.

Let's hope he doesn't get outsmarted by the Nevilles as well Laughing

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:06 am

James: "I feared the cops were kidnappers trying to kidnap me. It's common in Columbia."
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:22 am

Great compelling argument. Him and Benzema should really start thinking about going to law school.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:32 am

ronalessi wrote:James: "I feared the cops were kidnappers trying to kidnap me. It's common in Columbia."

rofl He actually said that Shocked
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:26 pm

lol @ thedemonofcarthage, nice one.....in all seriousness, that's not a bad excuse, its way better than benzema's defense in the valbuena case. you also have to look at the thing going on in james' home country, and you can get his point. obviously, the counter to that is, he's in spain not colombia, but when you hear stories like new york knicks' cleanthony early who got robbed and shot in his knee last week, james' concerns hold water....now i think cleanthony was in a not-so-safe neighborhood in comparison to where james was, but a good lawyer can always spin this
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:58 pm

This is EU. Police dont kidnapp people lol and people dont use sirens to get your attention if the want to kill you or kidnapp you Laughing it is a horrible excuse. Has he never seen cops in Spain?

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:32 pm

titosantill wrote:lol @ thedemonofcarthage, nice one.....in all seriousness, that's not a bad excuse, its way better than benzema's defense in the valbuena case. you also have to look at the thing going on in james' home country, and you can get his point. obviously, the counter to that is, he's in spain not colombia, but when you hear stories like new york knicks' cleanthony early who got robbed and shot in his knee last week, james' concerns hold water....now i think cleanthony was in a not-so-safe neighborhood in comparison to where james was, but a good lawyer can always spin this

no its better excuse to throw benzema under the bus, and giving james that eternal pass cause he is hyped.

madrid fan logic devoid of sense but always trendy Proud
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:14 pm

chad4401 wrote:
titosantill wrote:lol @ thedemonofcarthage, nice one.....in all seriousness, that's not a bad excuse, its way better than benzema's defense in the valbuena case. you also have to look at the thing going on in james' home country, and you can get his point. obviously, the counter to that is, he's in spain not colombia, but when you hear stories like new york knicks' cleanthony early who got robbed and shot in his knee last week, james' concerns hold water....now i think cleanthony was in a not-so-safe neighborhood in comparison to where james was, but a good lawyer can always spin this

no its better excuse to throw benzema under the bus, and giving james that eternal pass cause he is hyped.

This forum rofl
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:34 pm

chad4401 wrote:

oh boy, here we go with the benzema rhetoric. okay, man benzema is the greatest to ever play any sport, even better than michael jordan and he is an amazing humanitarian and deserving of the nobel peace prize, all that ballon d'or is small talk. he should be times man of the century....happy now?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:23 pm

What does this player bring to the team?

Poor first touch, loses the ball constantly, cant complete a pass, doesn't link up well with anyone.

he had one good game for Madrid, that coming vs Liverpool.

Maybe he can star in a team with less pressure and lower levels, but he is absolutely folding at the moment.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am

Cyborg wrote:What does this player bring to the team?

Poor first touch, loses the ball constantly, cant complete a pass, doesn't link up well with anyone.

he had one good game for Madrid, that coming vs Liverpool.

Maybe he can star in a team with less pressure and lower levels, but he is absolutely folding at the moment.

Let's just call it a phase he's playing like shit and it's very very apparent.

But to be real, what James is in now is exactly what Bale was in last season where many here suggested he be benched for Jese. I am very confident James can turn it around just like Bale did.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:01 am

slow down; bale may be playing better, but with the team in 3rd, and slacking in big games, i don't think anyone has turned anything around....let's just say bale isn't as bad as last season, its not a complete turn around. it will be a complete turn around when players start stepping up against the barcelonas of this world, and when players step up when the team is having problems with opponents and not just scoring ten against teams like rayo and malmo....

i remember i was criticized for calling out the team after they stat padded in the game after the clasico; everyone saying it will boost confidence. well, it hasn't boosted anything. as for james, he is confused out there, just like most of the squad. and even if he does get better, my main question will be, how consistent can he be? not that he gets better against scrubs then disappears against top sides

titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:18 pm

He needs to play as a 10, and we don't use a system that requires a 10, he can't be RW, he's too slow for that and he doesn't have the capacity to play as a RCM, i like James but we don't have room for him, and he's proven he's not good enough for us to build the team around him, same goes for Isco.

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:34 pm

How can we build a team around Isco or James if we all know neither is played in their preferred position. Maybe if we still played like how we did under Mou + Di Maria I'm sure both would shine/excel as our 10
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:28 pm

Again, that's not really true.  Monaco played a 433 under Ranieri with Toulalan-Obadi/Kondogbia-Moutinho in the mid and the forward 3 of Carrasco-Falcao/Riviere/Berbatov/Martial-James as the front 3.  He's playing the exact position he played at Monaco with Bale out.

As far as this, there is no excuse for James.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:34 pm

sportsczy wrote:Again, that's not really true.  Monaco played a 433 under Ranieri with Toulalan-Obadi/Kondogbia-Moutinho in the mid and the forward 3 of Carrasco-Falcao/Riviere/Berbatov/Martial-James as the front 3.  He's playing the exact position he played at Monaco with Bale out.

As far as this, there is no excuse for James.

I imagine he was given more freedom to move around at Monaco though, the sort CR enjoys here

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:16 pm

It was either right or right center. He wasn't allowed to go left since Carrasco was really good there and there was no reason to move him in areas he couldn't handle.

James is just not playing well. His vision, passing and even scoring were all superb at Monaco. What you saw at the WC was a continuation of what he was doing at Monaco... it wasn't some crazy fluke. He'd been doing that for 8 months.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:29 am

The Sun...
REAL MADRID could offer Chelsea a sensational swap deal to sign Eden Hazard in exchange for James Rodriguez.

Sunsport understands the Spanish giants are considering making this offer after the £70million Colombia superstar’s poor season.

Real believe James, 24, would still command a huge transfer fee despite his lacklustre performances this season.

Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane is a huge admirer and Hazard

Hazard, 25, has also suffered from miserable form this season at Chelsea and fell out with Jose Mourinho at the start of the season after being dropped.

His performances have not picked up even after Mourinho was replaced by Guus Hiddink.

It is believed he may seek a move to the Bernabeu or Paris St Germain this summer.

Sounds like a good deal
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:14 am

and he would play where exactly? in the 3 man midfield? lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:09 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:and he would play where exactly? in the 3 man midfield? lol

Illusory superiority at work again

You assume that there will be no other changes

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next