Fahim89
Helmer
Art Morte
Curtinho
McAgger
15 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Original Origi || The Divock of the People - Page 2 Empty Re: Original Origi || The Divock of the People

Post by Curtinho Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:08 pm

L1 puts all the highlights of the games up on youtube anyway. I watch all my L1 highlights there in HD. Pretty good quality too.

That said I'll probably watch all their CL/EL related games in full.

Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Original Origi || The Divock of the People - Page 2 Empty Re: Original Origi || The Divock of the People

Post by Curtinho Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:48 pm

Started today against Nantes. Probably ends up MotM with a goal and an assist. He links up really well with Marcos Lopes (but honestly Lopes looks amazing). Would be prudent for us to make a run at him.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:36 pm

Can't wait for him to come in and be our 3rd ST behind Studge and Mario. It's just sad that we had to put in two very distinctly meh STs for our level in Lambert and Borini from the bench yesterday to try to salvage something from the game.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:25 am

Original Origi || The Divock of the People - Page 2 15088203359_c3bfb08315_o

Original Origi || The Divock of the People - Page 2 15088398278_79d4229fb6_o
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:59 am

He looks very similar to Sturridge
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Original Origi || The Divock of the People - Page 2 15259379556_97e2b17875_o
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:56 pm

If we dont win EPL and CL both in next 5 years, this world will end Neutral

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:58 pm

He will be a better option next season than Borini and Lambert that's for sure.

I have very high hopes for Origi and Ilori for next season.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:06 am

doesnt matter what you say, if dont win at least one of them, this world is surely going to end!!!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:38 pm

I think if Borini can find his confidence and form with us while Sturridge is out (maybe he gets a start this weekend) he can be a useful player still. Don't forget that he had a fantastic goalscoring record as a youth player and was great for Sunderland as well as Roma.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:31 pm

Suarez was GREAT for us. Torres was GREAT for us. Lewandowski was GREAT for Dortmund. Di Natale is GREAT for Udinese.

Borini was just OK for Roma and Sunderland. Please don't confuse that.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Some stats on Origi I posted in the Sturridge thread, but probably belong in here.

He has 3 goals from 8 total shots and 1 assist in 5 starts and 2 subs in all comps this season for Lille. He has a 37 per cent conversion rate and has been involved in 57 per cent of their total goals this season at the age of 19. Last year he had 6 goals from 25 total shots in 14 starts and 20 subs in all comps for Lille at the age of 18--a conversion rate of 24 per cent.

Sterling, for comparison since Sturridge is injured, has 3 goals from 23 total shots and 1 assist in 6 starts and 2 subs in all comps for us this season. He has a 13 per cent conversion rate and has been involved in 30 per cent of our total goals this season at the age of 19. Last year he had 10 goals from 57 total shots and 7 assists in 29 starts and 10 subs in all comps for us--or a conversion rate of 17.5 per cent.

Pretty good stuff from Origi so far. Will be interesting to see if he can continue to convert better than 1-in-3 shots.

Not bad. He's having a fantastic season so far for Lille despite the lack of attacking play there. So far without him and Lopes I think they'd be very hard of scoring any goals. Excited for him to keep progressing this season.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:11 pm

https://vine.co/v/OhOT3mrDB19
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:47 am

:bow: we have got a brilliant talent in our hands from the next season. Somehow finish in top 4 and we would have a nice, young and talented attack in next season

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:06 pm

I rate this fella ahead of Lukapoo easily.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:30 pm

He's playing at Goodison in 30mins
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:27 am

FAP FAP

Original Origi || The Divock of the People - Page 2 15775522081_5e2f6a62e9_o
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:34 am

Origi All Career Goals

Lille Goals:

2012-13
vs Troyes AC

2013-14
vs FC Lorient
vs IC Croix
vs FC Sochaux
vs Evian TG
vs AS Monaco
vs Valenciennes FC

2014-15
vs SM Caen
vs FC Nantes
vs VfL Wolfsburg
vs SC Bastia

Belgium Goals:

vs Russia
vs Andorra
vs Iceland
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:15 pm

I have major bad feeling about this Origi recall. He is a kid but there would be unfair pressure to deliver. Also, he will need time to settle-in but where is that time with half the season gone.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:19 pm

He'll do better here than he's done with Lille's terrible football.

But seriously , he's far from the savior we need for this season. Idiotic decision to overpay for a player we already own. In the long run the adversity at Lille may actually be beneficial to his maturity. But obviously this reeks of desperation, but really did we expect anything different from the clown running our clubs transfers.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:39 pm

We underpaid for him because we agreed to loan him in the first place, and it's likely another team may have ended up with him if we didn't do that. It's not really idiotic especially if they feel that his development could be stunted due to the conditions in Lille. Nobody is bringing him in to be a saviour for this club. We have Sturridge coming back, Sterling playing in a striker role, Balotelli, Borini and Lambert as well. More likely he'd be brought back early to play a bit part role, take some rest due to a hectic schedule reaching far back before the summer and because the club he's playing at right now is a very contrasting style to what he'd be expected to take part in here.

For my money it's a smart move for us if we want to groom Origi to become a WC player here.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:26 am

I think it's quiet certain that he will be joining us during this window. With Sturridge returning from injury, Raheem returning from a vacation and Markovic starting to step-up; I think Origi will be used a rotation/back-up for these three. This is how I see him lining up

#1. Markovic-Sturridge-Raheem: Replacement for any of the three in 433.

#2. Sturridge
Gerrard-Coutinho
Replacement for Sturridge in 3421

#3. Balotelli-Sturridge
        -----Coutinho----
Replacement for Sturridge in 442
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:11 am

quite certain scratch
If we get him, we should make sure that we fully utilise him in Europa, FA and Carling so that at least it will lessen the burden on Sturridge :coffee:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:13 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:quite certain scratch
If we get him, we should make sure that we fully utilise him in Europa, FA and Carling so that at least it will lessen the burden on Sturridge :coffee:
I read an article in Echo and since they don't publish anything unless that's pretty certain, I'm guessing he is bound for Liverpool.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Original Origi || The Divock of the People - Page 2 Empty divock origi

Post by Unique Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:07 am

so we have origi to come in this summer. but I don't see him getting a game tbh. at a cost of 10mil its not exactly chicken feed. but its not exactly the price of rooneys shoe collection either. I think he will be another lone out.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:56 am

No way in hell. He'll definitely stay with us for next season and will get plenty of game time. I mean Borini (who not even Rodgers wanted here) got plenty of game time. Plus we wanted to bring him in January but Lille wouldn't budge according to reliable sources.

There is still a possibility that none of Borini, Lambert, and even Balotelli will be with us next season. He'll get games and I am still very excited about him. Even though Lille have absolutely ruined his confidence probably hurt his development more than helped it this season.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next