EL Patron
RedMamba
RealGunner
Raptorgunner
Jay29
51 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by REWB Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:20 pm

our summer has been average at best.

REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Twoism Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:25 pm

Don't really care now, 3 more Falcao wouldn't be able to help us stop playing like crap now away from home. Maybe Wenger needs to stop worrying about transfer and back to drawing board to figure out how to freaking play football.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:27 pm

Arsene has got to realise that he cant win anything with these forwards. Look at city, Chelsea, Liverpool and man utd they all got atleast one top class forward.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:30 pm

Have to agree with Twoism here

Our entire system sucks. We have such great midfielders and they all currently look like crap. There's no creativity here at all. We don't even create chances that can be finished at this point
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:38 pm

The Gunners could make a transfer deadline move for the Sevilla striker, with the Spanish club understood to be willing to accept a £12.5 million fee for the Colombian

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/08/31/5073423/arsenal-line-up-bacca-bid

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:48 pm

Bacca would be a fantastic move... i like him a ton.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:49 pm

Same
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:50 pm

Jay is wetting in the corner Very Happy
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:51 pm

LOOOOOL

throwing your hopeful attention at the obvious goal.com article to follow such a match on deadline day, in all likelihod without any factual foundation Proud

'lining up a bid'... 'goal understands'... 'turned their attention' rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:52 pm

£12.5mil rofl

Double that and they'll sell. Anything less and they won't even negotiate.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:55 pm

“The decision [to add players] isn’t difficult to make. It’s finding the personnel that’s the problem. We are open and we work on it, but let’s not fool ourselves that every time the solution to not winning a game is buying a new player."

I'm done.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:57 pm

you'll still win the league, it just won't be as furiously hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:59 pm

lol Hans and his mocking remark, yeah yeah yeah we win the league and CL too while we at it.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:07 pm

I'm not mocking, seriously, I have a feeling and now I'll stick with it even if it seems unlikely.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:24 pm

on reports of Arsenal signing Carlos Bacca…
I can give you my phone and in the next 24 hours you will see that you get plenty of people offered from all over the world.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:24 pm

I've stopped caring about who we will or should sign (too late).

We already have two world class players and a couple of other class players yet Wenger doesn't know how to use them, so why does it matter?

I'll just keep watching my Arsenal with very low expectations and deal with the fact that for 3 more years, reaching 3rd/4th position is our peak and we can't get higher than that.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:27 pm

RealGunner wrote:on reports of Arsenal signing Carlos Bacca…
I can give you my phone and in the next 24 hours you will see that you get plenty of people offered from all over the world.

So wait.. that's Wenger telling us he gets offered Bacca but 'meh'...? Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:30 pm

its DEADLINE DAY...

it was evident what we needed at the end of last window.. a CF, a DM and a RB..
and this is deadline day.. and is it just coincidence that even after 3 months and we are still waiting to address the priorities ?

Still no clinical CF.. or even after watching Giroud for 2 years, are we still expecting him to do develop into something extraordinary at a tender age of 28 ? and Sanogo is acceptable as a youth signing or backup.. not as a starter for intense PL games..

DM.. Wenger doesnt believe that such a position exists.. ok.. deep playmaker ? it is evident that Arteta is aging and is declining rapidly.. and Flamini is not a good long term option..

Debuchy for Sagna as RB was a very good deal.. an experienced PL RB who has settled in immediately..

Alexis was a great signing.. a direct attacking creative player.. more as a top quality addition when available than a necessity..

Chambers was signed as RB as Wenger said and he has made an immediate impact at CB too.. but we shouldnt have sold Vermelen without a proper 3rd choice CB.. and today we had to gamble with the fitness of Koscielny and we paid for it.. and the season just began..

....................so we are yet again in another deadline day.. with deficiencies to rectify in one day which has been stubbornly ignored for last 3 months....
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:13 pm

indykaila News ‏@indykaila 18m

Breaking: @Arsenal to hold transfer meeting tonight. The agenda is Carlos Bacca. #AFC

Any thoughts?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:25 pm

He is a parody account
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:38 pm

RealGunner wrote:He is a parody account

Has so many follower though? anyways.

Not sure why I put my hope up, no team would sell their best players this late in the window if they don't have enough time to replace them.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:08 pm

Rather convenient timing with this one, but we've been linked with some scrub called Falcao:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/31/manchester-city-offered-radamel-falcao-monaco?CMP=twt_gu

Can't be better than Sanogo tbh.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:14 pm

srigooner wrote:
6unner wrote:
Hmm I am not a tier one player and will fight for time. Do I go for a team that will fight for the EPL and CL or do I go for a team that fights for the 4th place trophy.

You are too quick to write off Chelsea as a team fighting for 4th place :coffee:

After watching games this year alone and yes it is early.
chealsea
good tactics
personnel to fit the tactics
winning mentality
hunger

Arsenal especially after today's game.
the opposite of that.

Yes it is early, but give then games so far. chelsea have a better manager, better tactics, wc players for those tactics and we are in trouble.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:21 pm

6unner wrote:
srigooner wrote:
6unner wrote:
Hmm I am not a tier one player and will fight for time. Do I go for a team that will fight for the EPL and CL or do I go for a team that fights for the 4th place trophy.

You are too quick to write off Chelsea as a team fighting for 4th place :coffee:

After watching games this year alone and yes it is early.
chealsea
good tactics
personnel to fit the tactics
winning mentality
hunger

Arsenal especially after today's game.
the opposite of that.

Yes it is early, but give then games so far. chelsea have a better manager, better tactics, wc players for those tactics and we are in trouble.

Wenger is clinically insane, it took Chelsea 2 years to get back to their best after a top manager came in. If Mourinho was at Arsenal half of the players would have been kicked out, replace by better players who fight to win.

Look how fast he replace Torres, we have been waiting 3 years.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:56 pm

linked with Nolan roux hmm
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:03 pm

Lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next