EL Patron
RedMamba
RealGunner
Raptorgunner
Jay29
51 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by RedMamba Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:45 pm

arsene wenger's idea of deadline day...

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 17 53773038

RedMamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Twoism Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:53 pm

4th place trophy here we go. Ok so Wenger wants to use Sanchez as CF, fine what about CB. To think we lost both 3rd & 4th choice, international experienced players and get a kid to fill for those 2 >.<
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 pm

Who here thought Sanogo was replacement for RVP? rofl
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:07 pm

Cannot see how 11pm passes without at least signing a defender.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:08 pm

Alexis: £35m
Debuchy: £12m
Ospina: £3m
Chambers: £16m

Fábregas: £5.6m
Vermaelen: £15m
Vela: £12m
Djourou: £2.5m
CL: £25m

Net Spend: £5.9m

Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:13 pm

lt is an absolute disgrace and embarrassment that the club who charges the most money for any team in the entire damn WORLD to see live on gameday to have scrubs like flamini and Sanago being such important first team players. Sanago leading the attack. They can't even be CHEAP in signing players to address certain positions. No they need to be had on free.

just @#%$ this. There is no real ambition here. Ramsey and others will leave before to long because we aren't doing enough to keep them.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:15 pm

£1.5m for Ignasi Miquel.

Net Spend: £4.4m Wink
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:16 pm

Links to Carvalho, Nastasic and Negredo from the Mail and Guardian.

And Jim White is toying with us

https://vine.co/v/OBtA7MatIiI
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:24 pm

MJ wrote:Alexis: £35m

Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud

new barcleys prem money also.....sooo
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:31 pm

REWB wrote:
MJ wrote:Alexis: £35m

new barcleys prem money also.....sooo

Add Puma money.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:35 pm

Add fans tickets and my two new jerseys fml
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:36 pm

^Also add wages and operating expenses, if you want to add sponsorships. Because generating money is not only to spend in the transfer window.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:49 pm

MJ wrote:Links to Carvalho, Nastasic and Negredo from the Mail and Guardian.

And Jim White is toying with us

https://vine.co/v/OBtA7MatIiI

Did the same with us Laughing

Luckily I'm now at the stage I don't want to sign anyone.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:50 pm

Vermaelen left us on August 9th. We knew all summer he could be leaving, and have had three weeks since he's left and who've we got? Nobody. It's just incredible how we've seemingly haven't even identified a replacement for him.

Then Wenger has the balls to say shit like "the problem is identifying the players". We must be the only top club in the country who has that issue. He sits there and says "I'll only buy the right players or players of top quality" and then proceeds to play Yaya Sanogo up front. The man really does piss me off sometimes.

Calum Chamebrs, our last signing, signed on the 28th of July. He was our fourth signing that month. We've had a whole month since then to sign two or three more players.

And there's really no excuse for it. Wenger's got more money and incentive than ever before to improve his squad and he's basically done half the job while inexplicably forgetting to do the rest of it.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RedMamba Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:58 pm

srigooner wrote:^Also add wages and operating expenses, if you want to add sponsorships. Because generating money is not only to spend in the transfer window.

c'mon sri... unless a premium DM and decent CB is signed, this window is a disaster. giving benefit of doubt for sanchez as CF experiment!

we are worse off than we ended last season, unimaginable but true!

also considering wengers own lofty ambitions for summer:

‘Should the fans expect a big summer? Yes, they should expect that.

‘What I can promise is that we work very hard in a market that is very, very congested with many people who have a lot of money.

‘But we have a big advantage, players want to join us and if we find the right quality I’m sure we can strengthen the team

He added: ‘We are entering a very exciting period. We have a strong squad, financial stability and huge support around the world.

'The club has always shown faith in me and I’m very grateful for that. We have gone through fantastic periods and also periods where we have had to stick together.
RedMamba
RedMamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:00 pm

ls it true we have signed fewer players than any other PL team this window?
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Wenger being so stubborn pisses me off lol. How can he not see that Arsenal are struggling and needs to bring a forward? When will he realise that he cant win PL with those forwards.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Falcao to United official

Humiliating.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:18 pm

Not official yet, not that it won't be soon.

A DM/CB and a CF and I won't even care.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:20 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:Falcao to United official

Humiliating.

We dont need Falcao, we have Sanoboy.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:23 pm

l just saw it on ESPN. They rarely ever talk about football news at all, they aren't the type to just spout rumors. So l think its safe to say done deal

l'll still care no matter who we bring in because it is unbelievable to me that despite having Rooney and RVP, United are bringing in Falcao, and we at best are going to bring in someone like Defoe on loan to have a Sanogo/Defoe striker combination
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:24 pm

Stop it.

It really is not a crime to not be ready to pay 300+k a week for Falcao.

Let Utd try to buy their way out of trouble, we'll be fine.
We always are.

Nowhere else is 'transfer deadline day' such a ridiculous ant hill theatre as in the Prem.
Wenger is right to stay calm.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:26 pm

"we'll be fine " Hans Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:27 pm

RedMamba wrote:
srigooner wrote:^Also add wages and operating expenses, if you want to add sponsorships. Because generating money is not only to spend in the transfer window.

c'mon sri... unless a premium DM and decent CB is signed, this window is a disaster. giving benefit of doubt for sanchez as CF experiment!

we are worse off than we ended last season, unimaginable but true!

also considering wengers own lofty ambitions for summer:

‘Should the fans expect a big summer? Yes, they should expect that.

‘What I can promise is that we work very hard in a market that is very, very congested with many people who have a lot of money.

‘But we have a big advantage, players want to join us and if we find the right quality I’m sure we can strengthen the team

He added: ‘We are entering a very exciting period. We have a strong squad, financial stability and huge support around the world.

'The club has always shown faith in me and I’m very grateful for that. We have gone through fantastic periods and also periods where we have had to stick together.

I am as pissed off as you if not more dude. There is a reason why I have not posted much since yesterday.

It's one thing to be mad, and quite another to use *bleep* up stats to support your arguments. If you want to express your anger and the lack of transfers, don't paint a half-truth picture showing all cash inflows through sponsorships and crap while showing fees paid for buying players as the only cash outflow. That is the only reason why I posted today.

MJ, Anjl and Ali know me outside of GL and can vouch for how pissed I have been since yesterday. I am more pissed by tactical failures, lack of substitutions, 4-1-4-1 BS and stuff than the lack of transfers, truth be told, but doesn't change how bloody pissed I am.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:30 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Stop it.

It really is not a crime to not be ready to pay 300+k a week for Falcao.

Let Utd try to buy their way out of trouble, we'll be fine.
We always are.

Nowhere else is 'transfer deadline day' such a ridiculous ant hill theatre as in the Prem.
Wenger is right to stay calm.

Shirts sale alone would pay for his fees, Wenger is a clown.

I only stand by my club not an egoistic manager, who is one of the highest pay managers.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:"we'll be fine " Hans Laughing

either he is exposing himself as a gooner or he is just taking the piss Laughing
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next