EL Patron
RedMamba
RealGunner
Raptorgunner
Jay29
51 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by EL Patron Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:"we'll be fine " Hans Laughing

either he is exposing himself as a gooner or he is just taking the piss Laughing

EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:01 pm

EL Patron wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:"we'll be fine " Hans Laughing

either he is exposing himself as a gooner or he is just taking the piss Laughing

Its hard being a Bayern fan, getting players for nothing and winning everything. Razz
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Hans is a gooner in his heart Very Happy
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Is it true Wenger is in Rome today? :facepalm:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedMamba Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:06 pm

srigooner wrote:
RedMamba wrote:
srigooner wrote:^Also add wages and operating expenses, if you want to add sponsorships. Because generating money is not only to spend in the transfer window.

c'mon sri... unless a premium DM and decent CB is signed, this window is a disaster. giving benefit of doubt for sanchez as CF experiment!

we are worse off than we ended last season, unimaginable but true!

also considering wengers own lofty ambitions for summer:

‘Should the fans expect a big summer? Yes, they should expect that.

‘What I can promise is that we work very hard in a market that is very, very congested with many people who have a lot of money.

‘But we have a big advantage, players want to join us and if we find the right quality I’m sure we can strengthen the team

He added: ‘We are entering a very exciting period. We have a strong squad, financial stability and huge support around the world.

'The club has always shown faith in me and I’m very grateful for that. We have gone through fantastic periods and also periods where we have had to stick together.

I am as pissed off as you if not more dude. There is a reason why I have not posted much since yesterday.

It's one thing to be mad, and quite another to use *bleep* up stats to support your arguments. If you want to express your anger and the lack of transfers, don't paint a half-truth picture showing all cash inflows through sponsorships and crap while showing fees paid for buying players as the only cash outflow. That is the only reason why I posted today.

MJ, Anjl and Ali know me outside of GL and can vouch for how pissed I have been since yesterday. I am more pissed by tactical failures, lack of substitutions, 4-1-4-1 BS and stuff than the lack of transfers, truth be told, but doesn't change how bloody pissed I am.

I am not accusing you of not being pissed. and though i hardly know anyone inside GL, even i can vouch that you are clearly pissed. so cheer up!
RedMamba
RedMamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:09 pm

I would like to be a honorary gooner for today, and maybe off and on this season, as I want to stand by my poor friends in dire times and tell them that the glass is actually almost full, not just a little empty.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:12 pm

raptor, it's not that it's hard being a Bayern fan, but that it's boring being a Bayern fan on deadline day as we don't participate at all in that circus Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:13 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Is it true Wenger is in Rome today? :facepalm:

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 18 20
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:16 pm

Klose would be an improvement but while we're signing players who are 36+ we might as well bring Henry back.

MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:19 pm

Meh, Wenger was on the beach when we signed Alexis. He's got a phone. It's all he needs.

Some rumours around that Arsenal are working on one - don't know who or for what position - but they don't come from the best of sources... Tim Payton and Piers Morgan. Yeah.

To be honest, I hate all this deadline day nonsense and don't understand why clubs seem to leave so much business until the last day. This phenomenon only seems to happen in the UK.

By the way, Portuguese clubs have until 6pm to register any new purchases today, so if Campbell is still here after that time, he is definitely staying.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:21 pm

Wenger is not in Rome for any player, he is doing a charity ref match I believe. Can anyone confirm this, its on twitter.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Yes, he's in Rome to referee a charity match. No doubt his phone will be going off every five minutes and he'll be ignoring it every time.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:27 pm

Achieved to avoid any transfer story today before returning home only to find out we won't make any signings and to rub it in Falcao to Man Utd is suddenly happening.

FFS
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:38 pm

AS say Dortmund reject a €40m bid for Reus [@AS_Maroto ]
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:39 pm

MJ wrote:Klose would be an improvement but while we're signing players who are 36+ we might as well bring Henry back.

he's not even a striker anymore as weird as that sounds
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:40 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:
MJ wrote:Klose would be an improvement but while we're signing players who are 36+ we might as well bring Henry back.

he's not even a striker anymore as weird as that sounds

He'd fit in perfectly with our plethora of not-really-strikers strikers then. Walcott, Sanchez, Podolski, Campbell, Sanogo
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:52 pm

You've got to admire Man Utd, replacing their 4th choice striker with Falcao. A truly big club.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:55 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:You've got to admire Man Utd, replacing their 4th choice striker with Falcao. A truly big club.

They want to win, they are not like us who have no pressure to win any trophies.

United= Ambition.

Arsenal= Delusional ambition.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:57 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:You've got to admire Man Utd, replacing their 4th choice striker with Falcao. A truly big club.

rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:06 pm

We've reportedly had a late bid rejected for William Carvalho according to Portuguese press.

Less than 5 hours to go and we've failed with pushes for Carvalho and Reus depending on who you believe.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Falcao will earn €437,000-a-week [£346,000] at Man United.

That's why we didn't sign him I guess.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:11 pm

The transfer market in Portugal is officially closed, Joel Campbell can't go to Benfica anymore.

Meanwhile Welbeck is trying to force a move to Arsenal according to James Olley. Wenger will probably say no.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:14 pm

I'd cry real human tears of joy if we signed welbeck
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Sky Sources: Welbeck having Arsenal medical.

Might be confusing the fact he's at Colney for England training.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:15 pm

Let it happen ffs
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:17 pm

Welbz Is That Guy!!!
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next