Collblanc
guest7
Zealous
59 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Carlo Ancelotti sack watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti sack watch

Post by sportsczy Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:37 am

That's fine... but most of you are saying that Atleti played better in that game and Madrid were undeserving.  Fact is, we dominated that game after an even first half and fully deserved to win it, regardless of when the goals happened. We were UNLUCKY to not score earlier.

That's a FACT as well.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:53 pm

I am no big fan of Carlo , but it lacks sense to want him out that soon . Ancelotti , for all his incompetence in the league or him being the greatest yes coach that ever coached at this level , i have to say he certainly does not deserve such backlash , not so soon .

I mean , once uppon a time i did call for his head as well , similar to what Zealous does now and much , much sooner than it got obvious . And it will happen eventually , because seriously , this man does not interest himself with the merry adventure that is the league. The league is there only to get into the CL for him , it's just a ticket to him and his whole carreer proves it. Cup lol . Literally friendlies for him . It's just a fat date for him , we all had one at some point .Now , if that is a problem for the Madrilenos , after making our balls look like watermelons for more than a decade about the Decima and how it was the only point and reason in existance , then i smh and walk out of this thread..see if i will! Not saying rest uppon your last CL. Just , stick to the man , it already worked.

It is still september , like come on now . Give the man a break . Imo , Real will get it together somewhere in November . Obviously they will still miss a player like Di Maria or Alonso , but i trust Ancelotti will find a way to compensate , probably much sooner than that. It won't be long untill they start firing on all cylinders again .
Then here we go again .. La 11cema!! , CL here we come omfgegt , Buyern who , Farcelona who , Ronaldo the 2nd coming of Ronaldo e.t.c , e.t.c

Madrid fans pls , have Ancelotti coach your billion star filled team and stfu you spoilt brats Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:11 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:@Zealous, I seriously think you are more classy and intelligent to be aimlessly attacking Milan fans for their anti-coach claims. In the last 10 years, Milan fans only demanded strongly one coach out, and that was Allegri after 2 seasons of mediocrity. And even then, there were his defenders.

I wasn't aimlessly attacking anyone. The threads and posts are all well documented anyway, it was a Milanista who was talking as if Madridistas are the first fan base to discuss a coach getting sacked.

Lord Spencer wrote:Now, you have always supported Mou, and you claim to support any "Madrid player or coach". Yet, when the team under-preforms, after what is classic fire-sale by Perez, you blame the coach.

As far as I am concerned Mou doesn't exist. I am a fan of him but he disgraced himself in his last season along with Casillas, if anything he was lucky he wasn't fired before the season ended.

As for Florentino, he isn't the main culprit at all. He is just getting players that the coach is not saying no to. Carlo has sat at every press conference and endorsed every single decision the club has made. Either way he isn't managing Eibar, this is still a good squad anyway you want to cut it.

Carlo is absolutely NOT innocent in what is happening so far.

Lord Spencer wrote:You claimed that Di Maria did not deserve the raise he demanded. Yet, such a raise would have made more sense than the sum and wages you guys paid (pay) for James. Perez have always been the transfer guy, and its his fault, and not Carlo that Xabi and Di Maria were not adequately replaced.

First of all James makes less than Di Maria does atm so let's take all that off the table.

Secondly, The Combo of Kroos+James in theory is a decent enough replacement for Di Maria. We can and will cope without Angel and it's not like we were consistently beating Atleti in the league WITH Angel anyway lol. No Carlo can't use Di Maria as a shield for his shortcomings here.

Xabi left with only days left before the window closed. It apparently came a big surprise except Xabi said that he had informed the club about the interest from Bayern prior to that. Carlo endorsed the move but he hasn't even used his heir apparent on this squad in Illarra. No, this is also on the coach imo.

Lord Spencer wrote:Perez, whose mentality some Madrid fans share, would probably sack Carlo. And the next coach wouldn't win this league, and might perhaps win the next. Then he will be sacked, and you guys will buy a new Toy. Seriously, your team is more a business than a football club.

Real Madrid is the largest and most successful club in history largely because the standards are so high. You can call it whatever you want but this club has NEVER been about the manager, there will always be someone willing and able available.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:19 pm

wait, i tot all these were sarcasm?

u guys actually meant it?
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:23 pm

Dante wrote:I am no big fan of Carlo , but it lacks sense to want him out that soon . Ancelotti , for all his incompetence in the league or him being the greatest yes coach that ever coached at this level , i have to say he certainly does not deserve such backlash , not so soon .

I mean , once uppon a time i did call for his head as well , similar to what Zealous does now and much , much sooner than it got obvious . And it will happen eventually , because seriously , this man does not interest himself with the merry adventure that is the league. The league is there only to get into the CL for him , it's just a ticket to him and his whole carreer proves it. Cup lol . Literally friendlies for him . It's just a fat date for him , we all had one at some point .Now , if that is a problem for the Madrilenos , after making our balls look like watermelons for more than a decade about the Decima and how it was the only point and reason in existance , then i smh and walk out of this thread..see if i will! Not saying rest uppon your last CL. Just , stick to the man , it already worked.

It is still september , like come on now . Give the man a break . Imo , Real will get it together somewhere in November . Obviously they will still miss a player like Di Maria or Alonso , but i trust Ancelotti will find a way to compensate , probably much sooner than that. It won't be long untill they start firing on all cylinders again .
Then here we go again .. La 11cema!! , CL here we come omfgegt , Buyern who , Farcelona who , Ronaldo the 2nd coming of Ronaldo e.t.c , e.t.c

Madrid fans pls , have Ancelotti coach your billion star filled team and stfu you spoilt brats Proud

Great post, I think you understand exactly what my feelings are.

I guess the biggest reasons behind my butthurt about all this is that the club hasn't won the league enough times in the recent past considering that we were more than capable of doing so.
Obviously it's not fair for me to put all that on Carlo but from what I have seen at this early stage is that this is probably going to continue and it really bugs me.

What makes it worse is that Carlo's domestic record in big games is absolute rubbish. If we were winning the tougher games consistently but not winning the league I would sort of forgive it but I hate watching Barca and Atleti celebrate at the Bernabeu over and over, I want a manager who can at least make that go away for a long time. Carlo doesn't look like a guy who can do that.

Anyway, I just want to say that I actually like the guy. He's a great man manager and a cool dude and I really do hope he can turn it around because I don't want him to fail or anything like that. I started this thread because currently as things are going he is going to be sacked whether I like it or not.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:23 pm

terrance511 wrote:wait, i tot all these were sarcasm?

It started off as a joke but it became real lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:45 pm

Zealous wrote:
terrance511 wrote:wait, i tot all these were sarcasm?

It started off as a joke but it became real lol

gonna replace with who?

mancini? LOL

or the laudrup rumor again.

terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:51 pm

Pochettino rumors gonna come back Proud
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:19 pm

Illara never showed the level and he's a failure defensively (too soft).  I don't see how you can blame anything for NOT playing him lol.  He played the entire preseason and looked meh there.  I won't even mention last season.

The problem was selling your only midfielders that could play a lick of defense (Di Maria and Alonso) while buying none.  Also, you have a bunch of similar CM/AM guys on the squad and NO B2B or DM.  Awful group in terms of diversity of skills.

Not to mention Khedira was ostracized and then got injured... he was my only hope tbh.  Hope we survive until the winter mercato and then address the issues.

This is ALL on Perez. He decides. Carlo has never been and never will be one to contradict management. He's the perfect soldier. If Perez had half a brain, he would make the same mistakes as he did after we won the 2002 CL... yet here we go again Laughing 190 mil for Bale and James Laughing Sell the players that handle all the dirty work and ask as the glue to your team Laughing Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:42 pm

Zealous wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:@Zealous, I seriously think you are more classy and intelligent to be aimlessly attacking Milan fans for their anti-coach claims. In the last 10 years, Milan fans only demanded strongly one coach out, and that was Allegri after 2 seasons of mediocrity. And even then, there were his defenders.

I wasn't aimlessly attacking anyone. The threads and posts are all well documented anyway, it was a Milanista who was talking as if Madridistas are the first fan base to discuss a coach getting sacked.

You are probably the first fanbase to discuss a coach getting sacked three games into a new season after just winning their 10th CL

Lord Spencer wrote:Now, you have always supported Mou, and you claim to support any "Madrid player or coach". Yet, when the team under-preforms, after what is classic fire-sale by Perez, you blame the coach.

As far as I am concerned Mou doesn't exist. I am a fan of him but he disgraced himself in his last season along with Casillas, if anything he was lucky he wasn't fired before the season ended.

As for Florentino, he isn't the main culprit at all. He is just getting players that the coach is not saying no to. Carlo has sat at every press conference and endorsed every single decision the club has made. Either way he isn't managing Eibar, this is still a good squad anyway you want to cut it.

Carlo is absolutely NOT innocent in what is happening so far.

First, you don't know what goes beyond the scenes and what Carlo has to say about transfers.

Second, this was not the first time Perez does something like this, and the memory of Del Bosque should be clear to anyone following Madrid.

Third, this was a good squad when Mou failed with it as well. Balance is as important as quality, and Perez have shown time and time again his lack of care for it.

Lord Spencer wrote:You claimed that Di Maria did not deserve the raise he demanded. Yet, such a raise would have made more sense than the sum and wages you guys paid (pay) for James. Perez have always been the transfer guy, and its his fault, and not Carlo that Xabi and Di Maria were not adequately replaced.

First of all James makes less than Di Maria does atm so let's take all that off the table.

Secondly, The Combo of Kroos+James in theory is a decent enough replacement for Di Maria. We can and will cope without Angel and it's not like we were consistently beating Atleti in the league WITH Angel anyway lol. No Carlo can't use Di Maria as a shield for his shortcomings here.

Xabi left with only days left before the window closed. It apparently came a big surprise except Xabi said that he had informed the club about the interest from Bayern prior to that. Carlo endorsed the move but he hasn't even used his heir apparent on this squad in Illarra. No, this is also on the coach imo.

Bumping up ADM's salary would be cheaper than buying and then paying for James.

As for Kroos, you can't expect any coach to effortlessly sync him to the team 3 days in.

Lord Spencer wrote:Perez, whose mentality some Madrid fans share, would probably sack Carlo. And the next coach wouldn't win this league, and might perhaps win the next. Then he will be sacked, and you guys will buy a new Toy. Seriously, your team is more a business than a football club.

Real Madrid is the largest and most successful club in history largely because the standards are so high. You can call it whatever you want but this club has NEVER been about the manager, there will always be someone willing and able available.

Which is why you have been so Damn successful in the last 10 years. Perhaps Real Madrid needs to be more about their coaches and Players, then about presidents and socio's.

No matter how you spin it, starting a sack-watch thread for a coach who just won a CL, after three bloody games in the season, is a petty and juvenile thing.

Especially since some of the same fans stood up for Mou for nearly and entire season after he won the league.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:17 pm

Zealous wrote:
Dante wrote:I am no big fan of Carlo , but it lacks sense to want him out that soon . Ancelotti , for all his incompetence in the league or him being the greatest yes coach that ever coached at this level , i have to say he certainly does not deserve such backlash , not so soon .

Great post, I think you understand exactly what my feelings are.

I guess the biggest reasons behind my butthurt about all this is that the club hasn't won the league enough times in the recent past considering that we were more than capable of doing so.
Obviously it's not fair for me to put all that on Carlo but from what I have seen at this early stage is that this is probably going to continue and it really bugs me.

What makes it worse is that Carlo's domestic record in big games is absolute rubbish. If we were winning the tougher games consistently but not winning the league I would sort of forgive it but I hate watching Barca and Atleti celebrate at the Bernabeu over and over, I want a manager who can at least make that go away for a long time. Carlo doesn't look like a guy who can do that.

Anyway, I just want to say that I actually like the guy. He's a great man manager and a cool dude and I really do hope he can turn it around because I don't want him to fail or anything like that. I started this thread because currently as things are going he is going to be sacked whether I like it or not.

i think i do , i know all to well how it feels not to win a league , especially when your team is up for it . Our dear Carletto made sure i'll never forget the single Serie A title with that team in 7 years . I also had high hopes , like we can't win the CL every season but the league is doable. Nope. League is for the others , the plebeians , the Master of the Eyebrow doesn't concern himself with such a petty competition , unless he is on the bring of failing to bring a single cup home with an amazing team of stars .

However , it is too soon for sack talk . But have i any doubts that he will be? No . But i do think he can , actually, win a league title before he leaves Real. If he stays for more i'll be surprised if i want to be honest. Ancelotti is who he is , he never makes the league target n1 , or the cup. The cup is a last resort for a failed season . And the league , if it can be won after you are out of the CL , only then it becomes a target for him . That's what i remember , that's what i saw from him as well after Milan . When you can't compete for the CL/Out of the CL , then he goes for the league. I think he even made a comment about it last season , days before the CL final , or was it after? I am sure he openly 'picked' the one over the other and imo , one does not even need confirmation for that , anyone who has followed his teams in the past should know this.

Having said all that , he has a seriously great team , despite the loss of Di Maria and Xabi and the apparently deluxe additions that may or may not suit the team/his plans . I won't say it is out of this world that he will win a league title with Real , everywhere he went he won a league title , i think he can do it with such a force he has in his hands . I just don't know how much time he will have if these results keep coming , Galliani his pal isn't there to back him up Proud

Ancelotti is a smart manager , however stubborn at times. He will likely get the ship back on track regardless of the current results , the question here is how long it will take him . If the league is unwinable come April and he doesn't do the historicaly impossible by winning a back to back CL , he could well be on his way out and that's a shame.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:47 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:You are probably the first fanbase to discuss a coach getting sacked three games into a new season after just winning their 10th CL

The standards are higher here. They are probably unreasonable but this is the way it has always been at Madrid and it's not going to change for Ancelotti.

Lord Spencer wrote:First, you don't know what goes beyond the scenes and what Carlo has to say about transfers.

Second, this was not the first time Perez does something like this, and the memory of Del Bosque should be clear to anyone following Madrid.

Third, this was a good squad when Mou failed with it as well. Balance is as important as quality, and Perez have shown time and time again his lack of care for it.

1. Carlo endorsed every single move we made this summer. What am I supposed to do? Read his mind? Are you calling him a filthy liar? Because that is exactly what he would be if he didn't believe in the comments that he made.

2. Not the first time Perez has done what exactly? This squad is still one of the best in the world. Carlo is not managing Eibar here and we have been losing games because we are failing at fundamental things that come from a lack of focus and motivation. The league is clearly not a priority for him and it's reflected in the performances in the league. This was the case last season as well so it's not knee jerk.

3. Perez has shown time and again that he only wants what is best for the club. The only thing we haven't done well enough is win the league, everything else has satisfied many fans me included. I repeat the squad we have is exceptional there are not excuses for unfocused half assed performances.

Lord Spencer wrote:Bumping up ADM's salary would be cheaper than buying and then paying for James.

As for Kroos, you can't expect any coach to effortlessly sync him to the team 3 days in.

No it wouldn't because bumping Di Maria's contract according to his demands would have meant bumping other players as well. Our net spend this summer was practically non-existent by Madrid standards. No, the club clearly saved money overall.

"syncing" in Kroos isn't going to work if he is going to leave him hanging out to dry. Anyway, Kroos will be sync'd in eventually but whether Carlo is the one to do it is something else.

Lord Spencer wrote:Which is why you have been so Damn successful in the last 10 years. Perhaps Real Madrid needs to be more about their coaches and Players, then about presidents and socio's.

The trophies in Madrid's cabinet say otherwise.

Many clubs would kill to be as successful as Madrid have been in the last ten years. More, importantly Madrid can be even more successful in the next ten years because the Club is as financially stable as it has ever been. Milan have been successful in the last ten years for example but their future is up in the air atm.

Lord Spencer wrote:No matter how you spin it, starting a sack-watch thread for a coach who just won a CL, after three bloody games in the season, is a petty and juvenile thing.

Especially since some of the same fans stood up for Mou for nearly and entire season after he won the league.

Mou inherited a team that was essentially a joke and brought it up to the level we wanted to be in. However he got sacked the second we ended a season trophyless. The same will apply to Carlo this season, if we finish the season trophyless he is out and that is how it should be.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:10 pm

Mou wasn't sacked, he left by mutual consent. Before he left he had successfully slagged off everything at the club from top to bottom bar Perez, Varane, Lopez and Khedira. There is absolutely no way he could possibly have stayed. We were the most hated team in Spain under him. He pretty much dragged our club through the muds. Apart from getting the winning mentality back and getting the best out of Marcelo he did nothing good for our club.

Carlo's only problem is that he is a "yes" guy. If he had half the guts Mou has we wouldn't be in the mess we are in right now, so in that sense he is a little bit at fault. About Carlo endorsing every buy Laughing He had no place for Isco when we got going so why bring in a similar player for double the amount?? The fact that he said that he wanted him just confirms he is just the mouthpiece of our president and not the actual guy who makes his own decisions
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Zealous I'm not sure what you expect Carlo to say un public, "I didn't want to sell Di Maria and think it was a mistake"? The guy has to show a unified face for the club for the sake of harmony. Only the likes of Mou and Bielsa say whatever they want, it's usually not for the best of the team.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:16 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Zealous I'm not sure what you expect Carlo to say un public, "I didn't want to sell Di Maria and think it was a mistake"? The guy has to show a unified face for the club for the sake of harmony. Only the likes of Mou and Bielsa say whatever they want, it's usually not for the best of the team.

He could just say some neutral stuff but he didn't really do that. A lot of his comments give the impression that he was part of the decision making process.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:20 pm

Whoever thinks Carlo has any say with transfers is just trying to justify Flo in some way.... The only manager that EVER controlled Flo Perez' disastrous transfers was Mourinho. Don't like Mou... never have and never will. BUT, i can respect that he brought football sanity back to our club. He came on board with full veto powers and eventually took control of all transfers by getting Valdano pushed out. With Carlo, he's just the manager. He can give his opinion... but Flo makes the decisions.

My hope was that Zidane would keep Flo under control by being involved with the first team. That theory went down the toilet with Bale's purchase and we've gone back to our pre-Mou days this season.

We have great individual quality... but the pieces don't fit anymore. We keep buying the SAME players. We needed backup at RB, a B2B or two, possibly a DM and a backup CF. We sold our only B2B, got rid of our only deep playing mid.... and bought a 10/AM, CM/AM and a backup CF who's nowhere close to Madrid quality Laughing About the only good thing we did is replace Lopez with Navas.

Galactico era part 2... here we come! Laughing

My only hope is that Carlo somehow figures out a tactic that will work. He's going to have to hurt some feelings.... namely, he needs to experiment with Ramos as a B2B and rotate Bale and James... I don't think he's going to do it though.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Zealous wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Zealous I'm not sure what you expect Carlo to say un public, "I didn't want to sell Di Maria and think it was a mistake"? The guy has to show a unified face for the club for the sake of harmony. Only the likes of Mou and Bielsa say whatever they want, it's usually not for the best of the team.

He could just say some neutral stuff but he didn't really do that. A lot of his comments give the impression that he was part of the decision making process.
Every manager supports his president's decisions publicly 100% other than Bielsa...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:18 pm

He is isn't just just supporting the decision though. He is saying he was involved in making the decision lol.

Anyway I think this squad can challenge regardless of all the people saying the balance or whatever is not there. It got a bit complicated I agree but it can be done imo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Apparently, Varane is refusing to sign a contract extension due to his lack of playing time since Mourinho left. With Carlo recently claiming Pepe & Ramos are the "best parternship in the World" I wonder if Varane would fancy a reunion with Jose next summer.

A future partnership together with Zouma could be enticing.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:58 pm

Gil wrote:Apparently, Varane is refusing to sign a contract extension due to his lack of playing time since Mourinho left. With Carlo recently claiming Pepe & Ramos are the "best parternship in the World" I wonder if Varane would fancy a reunion with Jose next summer.

lol

First of all dream on. Secondly, this isn't a thread about Varane so stay on topic.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:59 pm

Zealous wrote:He is isn't just just supporting the decision though. He is saying he was involved in making the decision lol.

Anyway I think this squad can challenge regardless of all the people saying the balance or whatever is not there. It got a bit complicated I agree but it can be done imo.
It can.... but it took 12 years to find the winning formula FINALLY and we self-destructed in 3 months for no reason Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Zealous wrote:
Gil wrote:Apparently, Varane is refusing to sign a contract extension due to his lack of playing time since Mourinho left. With Carlo recently claiming Pepe & Ramos are the "best parternship in the World" I wonder if Varane would fancy a reunion with Jose next summer.

lol

First of all dream on. Secondly, this isn't a thread about Varane so stay on topic.

Not playing Varane is one of Carlo's biggest mistakes, so it should be a part of this thread.
I don't get Carlo, does he even watch the games? Everyone can see how awful we are with the current defense and he does nothing to improve our situation.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:40 pm

pls quit being greedy, we need CB's, almost signed him until Zidane stepped in

Varane and Jones is the future Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:22 am

so this thread didn't get bumped ,eh ?

madrid fans rofl