Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

+19
ProXima
TrezeGent
Delfy.RO
rwo power
Vibe
Collblanc
dostoevsky
StrugaRock
farfan
McAgger
El Gunner
DuringTheWar
juvealbanian
eelir
Art Morte
Freeza
Hapless_Hans
BusterLfc
Robespierre
23 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Robespierre Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:47 am

DuringTheWar wrote:Someone said he defending himself? Laughing Pinning someone down and punching them in the face is defending yourself??? rofl He was guilty of retaliating to the fan in a bad way, it went about 1000 miles beyond simply defending himself.

I didn't know you were close to watch him hmm

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Robespierre Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:52 am

Albania assistant Tramezzani:"Serbian players have been brave,very brave,to protect us and let us back to dressing room.We thank them all"

Albania assistant Tramezzani:"I hope won't be sentenced Serbia-Albania 0-3,but just to replay game,on neutral ground or better atmosphere"

Really interesting words.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:04 am

UEFA committee after watching the video again, said that Albanian players knew what would happen all along.

Even a blind person can see that, the way their players reacted after the flag was taken down, starting a fight with Serbian players(even though they were defending them), it was all well planned. Well, most of their players are Kosovo Albanians so you can guess what kind of mentality they have towards Serbs, defending greater Albania flag was so idiotic instead of letting Mitrovic take it down and continue with the game.

Last edited by BusterLfc on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:07 am

DuringTheWar wrote:Someone said he defending himself? Laughing Pinning someone down and punching them in the face is defending yourself??? rofl He was guilty of retaliating to the fan in a bad way, it went about 1000 miles beyond simply defending himself.

that "fan" is the type of scumbag this planet doesnt need, he fully deserved to be punched and thats him getting off lightly.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:03 pm

Albanian players were disgusting and started the whole thing out of nothing.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:36 pm

It's cute how the people here forgot about what fans did and start accusing Cana as being a bit too harsh with a guy who just grabbed a chair and started to hit a few albanian players...you know I'm thinking you are right after all,Cana definitely should have given that scumbag a chance to beat him.

@serbianguy

Albanian players knew what would happen? How the *bleep* did you or that biased UEFA com. prove that by the same video I have seen hundreds of time and never seen such a thing?

Why didn't Mitrovic let the referee or other match officials to take the flag peacefully? He was even called a Hero on Serbian media...hero you heard it right rofl
Serbian media are posting everything to prove themselves innocent,incredible stuff of pure fantasy lol

First it was albanian P.M brother > proved wrong
Then Albanian (SHISH) intelligence service to have organized it...and now another super fantasy...Ivan Bogdanov was payed by albanians to walk on the field,the guy who burned our flag in Italy? Seriously? How can they believe such a "news"...why don't they first punish his presence on stadium which was strictly not allowed and serbian police let him...there were peoples with guns in stadium reported by albanian match commenter...

Keep speaking pure shit on albanian players,judge them not serbians.
I feel sorry for you,I mean I can undestand super-biased serbian people but others are blind too...what a disgrace.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:47 pm

In my view there's only one point where albanians contributed to the match suspension and it was the flying flag...no matter what it meant,serbs will be fiery and unstable against any albanian symbols present in stadium and that Is clear i think.
As for other points reported in media like Cana was a bit more aggressive and not being able to continue the match under those sweet conditions make no sense at all.

Now the list of serbs continues:

1-Racist chants (you know what chants)
2- Fireworks and other things thrown at players and even on other few albanians present on stadium
3-Fans invading the field and violating albanian players
4-Few police and stewards also violated our players,put players on pressure checking their bags and personal equipments during match suspension.

Maybe I forgot something...

The biased people conclusion: Albanians more guilty than Serbs scratch
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:04 pm

For the record, that flag in the drone DOES NOT REFLECT ALBANIANS WISH FOR A GREATER ALBANIA. Instead, it showed the map of ETHNIC ALBANIA. Territories which over the years have been occupied by our dear neighbors and ARE STILL POPULATED BY ALBANIANS. These territories have been split from Albania in 1913 in the treaty of London. Whoever flew the throne only wanted to show what once was ours. So please, do not try and portray Albanians as Nazis.  If there is anything that is close to what the Nazis did, listen to the songs Serbian fans were singing in the stadium (kill, kill the Albanians). If that is not enough, just google massacres Serbia did in Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Kosovo.

Juvealbanian, why are you bothering with him bro? Just let it go.

Lets just wait for the returning game and show them how normal people should behave when watching a soccer game.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:42 pm

No one said the fan the fan was good or didn't deserve a punch. I said we can't say cana was defending himself, that's not what he was doing. It's ridiculous, he attacked the fan, simple, it wasn't necessary to punch his face to "defend himself"
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Delfy.RO Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:25 pm

-50% as you were explicitely warned before. - rwo

Delfy.RO
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Celtic

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:46 am

This should have been enough for the official to empty the stadium. The complete stadium chanting "Kill Albanians" for 40 minutes non stop for me is reason enough to end it.

Especially after this is a repeat of "Noz, zica, Srebrenica" when they played with Bosnia referring to the infamous massacre of Srebrenica.

When i saw this video, it made me doubt my Serbian friends and ask if they are like this when in crowd? I could not believe my eyes seeing all these hands chanting like that, calling for a death of entire nation.

I can say one thing, I have been in the center of Prishtina watching the game, and yes most people there were cursing the Serbs using derogatory terms and what not, but the crowd never chanted about killing them, not even once!

Also to give perspective to what is happening after match, as some used to point out "riots" all around the "globe". Most of Albanian businesses are being burned in whole Serbia.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/attacks-on-albanian-shops-in-serbia-condemned
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:20 am

There were incidents on Partizan-Zvezda match and albanian flag was burnt by brave serbs. rofl

Wonder who did provoked them this time? Or do their asses still burn after that match?
I hope that they understand that burning our flag all across Serbia is easy to do,albanians can burn Serbia flag here daily...stop playing childish games with national symbols,doesn't makes sense really.

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Zve

I can find thousand photos of Serbia flag getting burned by albanians but like I said it makes no sense and it's child plays.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:23 am

TrezeGent you are right bro,I'm tired of these blind people,let them post the usual daily shit.They really seem to believe and enjoy it.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:44 am

@juvealbanian
Albanians burning Serbian flags. Serbian people burning Albanian flags. Serbian people burning Albanian shops. Albanians setting  Serbian church on Kosovo on fire. What's your point? Both countries shouldn't be proud of what's currently happening and you keep bringing those post-match incidents up. We're here to discuss about the match and you're constantly trying to make Serbs look bad, you're that eager.

@eelir None of the Albanians didn't insult Serbs and wish for their death? Please Serbian websites and pages are full of Albanians that are doing exactly what you said, they are all proud of the 'greater Albania' flag. The same chanting thing is going to happen with your fans when you host the match so stop acting so innocent.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:57 am

BusterLfc wrote:

@eelir None of the Albanians didn't insult Serbs and wish for their death? Please Serbian websites and pages are full of Albanians that are doing exactly what you said, they are all proud of the 'greater Albania' flag. The same chanting thing is going to happen with your fans when you host the match so stop acting so innocent.

Look dude! Don't let me start about serbian media, i know them too well. What Politika, Blic, RTS, PinkTV? Serbian and Kosovar media are far from being independent. But, you can find tons of Serbian online, print and over-the-air media using the "Shiptar" word officially, while you can't find none in Kosova with the "Shka" word (unless citing some idiot). That is a fact!

Let's make a deal that is a win-win for you in case you are so sure on what your media are saying. Find me a video where Albanians in Prishtina center (where I was present) are doing the "kill Serbs" chants in an organized whole-crowd fashion (as did the whole serbian fans do) and i'll leave goallegacy for good.

I said, the crowd did the booing, the name calling, cursing Serbian mothers (in old Balkanic fashion), while most of all called UÇK and such, some individuals might have cried "death to serbs" (not that i heard anyone near me), but nothing like it was going on for 40 min in the Partizan stadium. The sad part is, this is not the first time (Serbians did it with Bosnians as well).
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:47 pm

You shouldn't act so innocent as if your fans are acting so peacefully towards other countries. I saw this on another forum and it was coming from an Albanian before the Serbia-Albania match:
"Any nationalistic chanting is not classified as racism by fifa. That happens everywhere and we are the kings of it. We chant ethnic songs every game. Most of them include vile serbian and greek ones. So I am expecting anti albanian chanting and they won't be punished for it."

And he's totally right, the same thing with chanting is going to happen when Albania hosts the match.

Anyway this thread has gone wildly off topic because some of you try to make Serbs look like bad people, it's like you hate us more than you love your own country.

Both Serbia and Albania are guilty here, you can't deny that.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:45 pm

Dude chanting something like "We will sexually satisfy your women, you moron [insert nationality]" is different than "We will slaughter you, remember that [insert real crime against humanity that happened not more than 20 years ago]!"

If to you these two are the same, then you prove my point!

EDIT: by the way, i'm not acting innocent, just saying Serbia is more responsible for all this fuss than Albania is. If you follow my earlier posts i've been saying both FA should be punished accordingly.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Delfy.RO Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:57 am

Albo player Taulant Xhaka is getting investegated by UEFA for doing a nazi salute after he won a game with Basel. Also he was the one to start the fight with Serbian players in Belgrade. Lmao if your players are this bad what can I imagine from your fans when you host the match vs Serbia

Delfy.RO
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Celtic

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:16 am

Delfy.RO wrote:Albo player Taulant Xhaka is getting investegated by UEFA for doing a nazi salute after he won a game with Basel. Also he was the one to start the fight with Serbian players in Belgrade. Lmao if your players are this bad what can I imagine from your fans when you host the match vs Serbia

What the *bleep* does this has to do with Serbia-Albania match?

Keep imaging...but shut up
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:04 am

So Serbia declared the winner of the game, but also penalized by 3 points. So it doesn't matter. Also both teams fined 100.000 euros.

Best case scenario for Denmark.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:17 am

Regardless of this decision, i se a huge mistake by UEFA.

If fans call a black player the N word, whole world breaks loose, but if whole Serbian stadium asks for death of Albanian nation no one bats an eye!  WTF is this???

"No to racism" my ass! More, like "YES to Serbian Nazzism!"
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:10 pm

Final verdict:
Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Untitled
Normally, I would feel sorry for a nation so deprived of sporting success. But the way they celebrated in their droves all around the world for something so petty and pathetic, they got what they deserved and they look absolutely ridiculous as a result.

The drone which they thought exposed us and brought them 3 points will actually prove the nail in their coffin for qualifying for the Euros and it happened in the middle of Belgrade.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:59 pm

They should have made a rule saying all the future matches between the two will be played on a neutral ground with profits shared between the two.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:16 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/oct/24/serbia-charge-sheet-uefa-albania?CMP=share_btn_fb

I'll leave this here, it's a good read.

Oh and if we won't get f*%ked by UEFA(and play the returning leg on closed doors), I do hope we welcome your NT with the same hospitality as you welcomed us.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 5 Th-uef10
(click to enlarge)

I'm not going to comment on the UEFA decision,it simply tries to be balanced but unfortunately is unfair and not based on real facts,that's all I have to say about it. Mad
What is exactly same situation happens in returning match in Albania ? Evil or Very Mad That's a big support to serbian hooliganism know to cause troubles all over Europe...

P.S sorry if images are big,if someone can resize to a better dimension that would be ok but would like to keep this post here (not deleted)
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:38 am

ffs Platini was able to be scorned even by Juve fans Laughing

Both got 0 points from it,  so both lost on paper but if Serbia and Albania conclude the group with same points and it counts , Serbia would benefit from that 3-0. so Serbia gets a little gain from this decision , while Albania totally beated. TBH I wouldn't have thought this, considering Serbia is recidivist for match suspended because of their fans
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next