DeviAngel
salmano9
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Juventus VS Genoa - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus VS Genoa

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:03 pm

lol we have the players for 4-3-3 ?

LEt me start with this : we don't have LB ffs, Evra is shit, he is slow, he forgot how to tacle, has no sense of positioning in defense I would play Padoin as LB faster than Evra.

Asamoah as LB? Are you *bleep* kidding me? Have you seen this guy's tackles? He is CM nothing more and a good one.

As for RB we have only one RB in the team, Cacers is not RB or LB he is CB, he can't play at the RB position as an RB can, his passes are horrid and scary ( remember he gave two balls to Ronaldo one from which he scored), he is not fast enough or has the dribbling to be RB same goes for Licht who can only be defensive minded RB and he is better dribbler than Caceres ( that tells enough). who do we have as cover? Oh Motta I forgot...

in CM we got 3 position to be filled ( you want asa as LB so that leaves him out) so we have Pereyra and Romulo.

In attack wingers? What wingers? Aside from Pepe who do we have who is a real winger? WE DONT.

Wingers need to track back in 4-3-3 and assist in defense, do you expcet that from Gionvinco and coman? Give me a break, Coman is nothing but a talent he is not a ready player you saw what they did to him in the last game he played they were throwing him away like a peanut.

Now go ahead and tell me that we have team for 4-3-3 with this players ? 4-3-3 in what ? Football Manager?

Our CB's are also shit, remember that Bonucci was lost in space in 4 man backline only Chiellini was the real deal who btw has no idea what an offside trap is. Barzagli was shit to. This team is built for 3-5-2 , if we want to see 4-3-3 we'll have to sell one or two players and start from scratch again whole summer not in middle of the season.

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:19 pm

The point is not about whether we have wingers to play a 4-3-3! The point is we have enough quality attacking players that we don't have to play a 5-3-2. We could easily play a 4-3-1-2 or a 4-2-3-1 but we don't. Also just coz we dont have a great LB that doesn't mean we should play a back line of 3 as it's not like we are not conceding goals, teams are pissing all over our back 3 so why bother. I would rather we have took the game to opposition! I would put Chiellini at LB and play Caceres and Barzagli at CB with Licht or Romulo RB! Chiellini is a liability at CB for me as he is a territorial player so he would hold his shit down on the left for us!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:28 pm

For me the best formation for us would be a 4-3-2-1. With Tevez and Giovinco/Pereyra allowed to roam and buzz around the area and behind Morata. That would be more than enough creativity to allow our midfielders to push forward and press the opposition. Direct, creative football. BTW I think Morata will become a world class striker, he looks brilliant!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:35 pm

You guy overrate our team, we are decent team nothing more.

We have one great cb who is injured ( Barzagli) and great GK, one so far great midfield ( Marchisio) ( Pirlo, Vidal are just shadows), and a good SS/CF in Tevez. Nothing more everything else is average to good at best.

We are great for Serie A.

Average to good for UCL nothing more.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:45 pm

I don't over rate our team at all. I accept that we are shit but the least we can do is play attacking aggressive football against teams that are even shiter than we are. I don't expect us to win any of remaining 3 champions league games either regardless of whether we switch formation and tactics but I am just making the point that we don't have to play a back 3 defense and let them pass the ball about amongst themselves or even act as playmakers. Also I think we have a shit defence, great Italian defenders are a thing of the past for me and our defenders are average to good at best, you can tell that when they give away stupid free kicks with tackles from behind. You either anticipate the pass and beat the man to ball or you press him so he can't turn you. Our guys do this stupid hook tackle from behind which always gives away a stupid foul.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:47 pm

BTW I said Morata will become a world class striker, not necessarily at Juventus though rofl

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:50 pm

I know what you meant bro I was just stating my opinion even thou I don't agree with you bro, you know I love you and respect you Smile

btw did u delete your fb ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:54 pm

We should buy Darmian and a new left back

Then 3 wingers, 1 back up and 2 who are good at what they do. They don't have to be World Class but as long as they're quick, direct and technically sound they'd help our team massively

Drop Llorente for ever, and sell him. No more static forwards who need to be fed constantly, they are passengers in the game.

We're pathetically under stocked on players who play on flanks I.E full backs and wingers, until we address that AND our shit, conservative mentality then we'll keep declining.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:00 pm

It will take time for Max to get some actual and honest attacking play out of this crop. Conte killed any form of normal and decent football. Instead he made men into a slow and senseless, MACHINE.

It will take some top notch programming getting anything more out of this old fashioned machine, heck it would be easier just buying a new one. I say we sell everything but Gigi and then just buy Müller and Falcao let Primavera take care of the rest.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:58 am

Just a couple of days ago you guys said we're a good team, now a draw and two losses suddenly makes us shit? Losing to Atletico away isn't horrible, Real Madrid lost to them too. Against Olympiacos it was also an away game in which the same team beat Atletico. Also, don't forget their keeper saved them on many occasions, but I still think we should've played better that game. The game vs Genoa was just bad imo, and vs Sassuolo they pressed hard and played a good game. We could've done better, but then again, it's very hard to win every game. I'm not saying we're playing great, as I believe switching to 4-3-3 would help us (hopefully), but we're not a bad team.

Devi, I believe we can play a 4-3-3, I know our players aren't all going to fit in the 4-3-3, but not all of them fit the 3-5-2. Asamoah has to defend in the UCL if we have him at LWB, and same with Licht. The difference is they both push up a lot in the 3-5-2, which is wrong because they're not wingers. In a 4-3-3, Giovinco can play really nice if he puts his head in the game, same with Coman who has nice speed and dribbles, just needs a proper chance. Morata and Llorente are good strikers, and Llorente is better in a 4-3-3 when supplied good crosses. Even Pereyra can play on the wing if he's good enough for it.

Tracking back we'll deal with, I've seen Coman track back vs Chievo and fight for the ball. Gio does the same sometimes too. Tevez will no doubt work hard, and even Morata drops back sometimes too. It can work out, we need to try it vs Empoli to see if it actually works, and so the players can get used to it a bit. We actually have 5 CM subs, Asamaoh who if not playing LB can sub in, Padoin, Romulo, Pirlo and Pereyra (if not RW) Caceres, who did make mistakes vs Madrid, still had a part to play in both of Llorente's goals, and in my opinion has a better cross than Lichtseiner. He's not as bad as you say he is, he's not a bad dribbler either. He can even play LB if needed. Also, I think I heard on this forum that Chiellini is good in a back 4, so then we need to see who can play beside him. We need to try it.

Also, to be honest, maybe just switching the formation in general will help us more, even if some players are worse in the 4-3-3, which I don't think is true. 3-5-2 is exposed on the counter.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:40 am

--Licht---Bon---Chiel--Evra--
------------March------------
--Pereyra------------Asamoah--
-------------Tevez----
----Morata----Llorente---

I would like to see this
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:55 am

DeviAngel wrote:--Licht---Bon---Chiel--Evra--
------------March------------
--Pereyra------------Asamoah--
-------------Tevez----
----Morata----Llorente---

I would like to see this

This isn't a bad formation, but we need to play Pogba and Vidal. Unless you're talking about the game vs Empoli. Also, I don't like it when Llorente is playing with another striker beside him.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:15 am

Asamoah has been several times deployed as a left back for Ghana and did great every time he played there even if he came out to say he was not a LB it was just the typical Ghanaian foreign player looks down on the Ghanaian local coach attitude, if Allegri asked him to play there, he wouldn't flinch......

our whole problem is Allegri's delusions and cluelessness into clinging on 3-5-2 (which he will this weekend, we win and he will believe in it again, then we'll get hammered along the line soon and miss the R16 and then by the time he'll decide to fix things it would have been too late anyways) but whichever way am really hoping we keep failing (ho we just get top 3 to make CL) but failing hard = Mr Dumb Clown will get fired, we'll hire a coach who would want to do the right thing, because come to think of it, if we win Serie A, those clowns at the top will keep Allegri since their aims are always Serie A and "Juve cannot compete with the best in Europe"

@juvegigi: whatever you are are on must be some really good stuff if you think we don't suck, we are really terrible, and the fact that we steamroll Serie A speaks volumes, thankfully and hopefully Roma wins it this season so we can fire the fool asap.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:16 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:No more static forwards who need to be fed constantly, they are passengers in the game.

I believe that it was a mistake to sell both Quagliarella and Vucinic. If we kept either of them, preferably Vucinic, the team would be more flexible.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:19 am

and if we have to insist on playing a back 3

Allegri never heard of 3-4-1-2?

that'd work with Gio/Coman behind Tevez-Morata.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:31 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I know what you meant bro I was just stating my opinion even thou I don't agree with you bro, you know I love you and respect you Smile

Lol we go back years bro!

I deleted my FB a while back, got married, had a kid, expanded my business so didn't have time between family and work for social networking.

You still living out in America?

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:32 pm

Allegri is playing a 3-5-2 tomorrow with Giovinco and Morata upfront. Pereyra instead of Licht! :brickwall:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:44 pm

inderbaby wrote:Allegri is playing a 3-5-2 tomorrow with Giovinco and Morata upfront. Pereyra instead of Licht! :brickwall:
That's actually a decent idea. Brings speed and youth to the side. Playing too many veterans that aren't hungry enough so far.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:36 pm

inderbaby wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I know what you meant bro I was just stating my opinion even thou I don't agree with you bro, you know I love you and respect you Smile

I deleted my FB a while back, got married, had a kid, expanded my business so didn't have time between family and work for social networking.

nah, I'm back home. My visa expired. Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:00 pm

sportsczy wrote:
inderbaby wrote:Allegri is playing a 3-5-2 tomorrow with Giovinco and Morata upfront. Pereyra instead of Licht! :brickwall:
That's actually a decent idea. Brings speed and youth to the side. Playing too many veterans that aren't hungry enough so far.

Maybe but again I think we should be taking the initiative and attacking Empoli by playing one less defender and an extra attacker.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:01 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

Ah well you got plenty of time to go back again. If you ever come to England I got plenty of work if you needed a job.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:16 pm

inderbaby wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

Ah well you got plenty of time to go back again. If you ever come to England I got plenty of work if you needed a job.

tbh that's on the cards Very Happy I will contact you leave me your mail in pm
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:17 pm

If you come to England I have plenty of alcohol ready for you
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:21 pm

Lol @ alcohol. Been hanging all day and its Halloween ffs!

Devi I'll pm you my email.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:23 pm

Loooooool got work in 40 mins so I am sadly not drunk or hanging on Haloween Laughing Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:26 pm

What do you do bruh?

inderbaby
First Team
First Team