billy_gr
Winter is Coming
futbol
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

UD Almeria 1 - FC Barcelona 2 Empty UD Almeria 1 - FC Barcelona 2

Post by futbol Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:53 pm

I know no one cares anymore but this game is on right now and Barca is losing at HT. Suarez and Nerman on the bench. Goal Almeria:

UD Almeria 1 - FC Barcelona 2 Animated

Nerman and Suarez on in the 2nd half but Rafinha-Rakitic is the worst Barca midfield I've ever seen.

Last edited by Fußball on Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

UD Almeria 1 - FC Barcelona 2 Empty Re: UD Almeria 1 - FC Barcelona 2

Post by Winter is Coming Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:09 pm

If we lose this...smh
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:20 pm

we will
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:21 pm

Next!
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:37 pm

Has to be said it's ridiculous though. Hit the woodwork 3 times again. Someone jinxed this trio pretty hard. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:37 pm

Neymar
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:40 pm

Suarez with DEM assists. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:40 pm

Suarezzzzzzzz Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Xavi comes in, Barca scores 2 goals in 19 minutes. Still the best midfielder in the whole squad. Laughing Too bad he has no legs anymore.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Xavi had no part in this win. It came from great impact play from Suarez, scrubs were hauled off and Almeria getting tired.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:57 pm

In a   match the Barca is saved by Messi , in another match the Barca is saved by Neymar , in another match the Barca is saved by Suarez.
It is often for individualities , no game.
then there are the big games and Barca shows limits because of this
#Luchout
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Tbh you can't blame solely Lucho. Rafinha and Rakitic aren't up to standard, Xavi can't start more than 1 game a week and Iniesta is injured (didn't play well this season anyway). Did Rakitic create a single goal the entire season apart from that deflected over the top pass in the first game against Elche? Or put someone in a goalscoring position? All the hipsters were telling me last season how great he was, best midfielder in La Liga etc. etc. I'm not seeing it. Cesc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Rightback position is also a problem. Alves has a free ride, his competitors are Lord Douglas, Montoya and a backup leftback made of glass. Centerback reinforcements have been a 31 year old smoker and Vermaelen who is yet to get fit in November. Laughing F everything and everyone.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:07 pm

What a game..from the brink of a third consecutive league defeat...Neymar and suarez.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:08 pm

On a positive note, barca fought like champions today.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:49 pm

Tbh the feckup in the lineup was completely on lucho. Why the hell aren't you starting Neymar and Suarez when there is international break coming up. scratch The starting lineup were a joke.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:52 pm

on a side note though munir didn't play too bad, he set up two or three amazing chances, but also messed some up in the process..
he out shined pedro which idk if it's a good thing or not.
Messi has hit the post ATLEAST 5 times the past three games.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:08 pm

Harmonica wrote:Tbh the feckup in the lineup was completely on lucho. Why the hell aren't you starting Neymar and Suarez when there is international break coming up. scratch The starting lineup were a joke.

Yeah, that's true. I don't have a single clue why he would leave out BOTH Neymar and Suarez in a tricky away game where it was clear that the opponent would park the airbus and start with Pedro and Munir who have what? 2 goals combined the entire season?

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:34 pm

barca got 100 corners this season and not a single goal from those Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:55 pm

What lucho was thinking i dont know tbh..leaving out neymar and suarez with the intl break coming up in an away match? Like generally subbing out these guys early isn't enough..leaving messi alone with those scrubs..so how does he expect the attack to build an understanding? I really don't want to believe lucho is taking advantage of the individual will/brilliance of some certain players..infact how many times has neymar opened the scoring in an otherwise tight affair? Did u see the will to win by certain players today? Especially suarez, neymar and messi?..how many times has barca struggled to score goals? Even against weak teams. Aside one or two occasions,we have not been able to blow any team away this season.. Lucho has to go back to the drawing board tbh.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Btw, why dont these pos keepers just let messi beat the record once and for all?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:50 am

Fußball wrote:Tbh you can't blame solely Lucho. Rafinha and Rakitic aren't up to standard, Xavi can't start more than 1 game a week and Iniesta is injured (didn't play well this season anyway). Did Rakitic create a single goal the entire season apart from that deflected over the top pass in the first game against Elche? Or put someone in a goalscoring position? All the hipsters were telling me last season how great he was, best midfielder in La Liga etc. etc. I'm not seeing it. Cesc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Rightback position is also a problem. Alves has a free ride, his competitors are Lord Douglas, Montoya and a backup leftback made of glass. Centerback reinforcements have been a 31 year old smoker and Vermaelen who is yet to get fit in November. Laughing F everything and everyone.

Werent you advocating a Rafinha-Rakitic midfield after the Clasico?With Mascherano protecting.I can only imagine how bad our play would have been with Masch in midfield.
Still ignoring the most glaring problem I see.Typical.
Scrubrique is the biggest problem.Guy is completely and utterly clueless.That was the worst display I have seen from us in a long time and there have been some pretty bad performances.
And he does nothing to make us play better.We won inspite of Scrubrique not because of him.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by moutinho98 Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:53 pm

Fußball wrote:Tbh you can't blame solely Lucho. Rafinha and Rakitic aren't up to standard, Xavi can't start more than 1 game a week and Iniesta is injured (didn't play well this season anyway). Did Rakitic create a single goal the entire season apart from that deflected over the top pass in the first game against Elche? Or put someone in a goalscoring position? All the hipsters were telling me last season how great he was, best midfielder in La Liga etc. etc. I'm not seeing it. Cesc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
:facepalm: says the hipster himself. u need to stick to one idea and not change ur mind every match hell u even changer ur mind in middle of match Laughing rakitic was one of the best mf last season but he is poor this season because this team has not tactics. barca press very bad and defend very bad. everyone concentrate on the ball and runners go behind them unnoticed.

enrique is responsible for this awful team that doesnt play well or beautiful and is lucky to get results. it was obvious from the match vs villarreal this team is scrub killer at best. i agree with alex and barca this season have not a chance vs good teams max u get in champions is quarter final and i am very generous for sayin that. madrid to walk away with liga and their not even good Rolling Eyes .
moutinho98
moutinho98
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:22 pm

alexjanosik wrote:

Werent you advocating a Rafinha-Rakitic midfield after the Clasico?With Mascherano protecting.

Yes, I did. Pure logic. Xavi turns 35 in January. He shouldn't be in the equation anymore apart from backing up his teammates to give them rest against midtable and relegation La Liga teams. Can Xavi physically last 90 minutes against teams like Bayern, Real, Atletico, Chelsea? If the answer is "no" then he should be counted out from the first XI. Which means Rakitic, Rafinha, Iniesta are the options for the 2 interior positions. Iniesta is playing dog poo for the past 18 months with glimpses here and there. Wasn't different under Martino. He had a bit of a resurrection around the time his baby died in spring this year. But that's about it. You can pretend that it's just tactics that don't suit him all you want. He isn't the same player anymore. So the logical choice is Rakitic-Rafinha. Because at least they have something to prove and will work hard. Unfortunately neither has the talent, neither is a central midfielder who can organize and dictate play. Both are attacking players in the mould of Fabregas. Except they create even less than Fabregas. I never imagined them to be this bad.

Stick to 1 idea? How? When I see Rakitic I want Xavi. When I see Xavi I want Iniesta. When I see Iniesta I want Rafinha. It's not my fault Barca doesn't have a single world class midfielder anymore and Messi is picking up the ball from the centerbacks to transition play.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm

moutinho98 wrote:
Fußball wrote:Tbh you can't blame solely Lucho. Rafinha and Rakitic aren't up to standard, Xavi can't start more than 1 game a week and Iniesta is injured (didn't play well this season anyway). Did Rakitic create a single goal the entire season apart from that deflected over the top pass in the first game against Elche? Or put someone in a goalscoring position? All the hipsters were telling me last season how great he was, best midfielder in La Liga etc. etc. I'm not seeing it. Cesc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
:facepalm: says the hipster himself. u need to stick to one idea and not change ur mind every match hell u even changer ur mind in middle of match Laughing rakitic was one of the best mf last season but he is poor this season because this team has not tactics. barca press very bad and defend very bad. everyone concentrate on the ball and runners go behind them unnoticed.

enrique is responsible for this awful team that doesnt play well or beautiful and is lucky to get results. it was obvious from the match vs villarreal this team is scrub killer at best. i agree with alex and barca this season have not a chance vs good teams max u get in champions is quarter final and i am very generous for sayin that. madrid to walk away with liga and their not even good Rolling Eyes .

Dude, he is bad. I don't care what he did for Sevilla. Forget tactics, just look at him individually, what he does once he has the ball. He overhits passes, has a very erratic touch and plays ping-pong under the slightest bit of pressure (immediately backpassing). He should be backup at best like Keita was. He might be great for clubs like Spurs, Sevilla, Mönchengladbach. He's not someone to run the midfield of Barcelona. fss

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Glad to see Suarez is at least getting up to speed now. 2 assists? Not bad at all. Looked unmarkable at times. Too strong & intense to mark one on one at least. Things beginning to look up again.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next