Shed
rwo power
Donuts
fatman123
Art Morte
70 posters

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

Are you happy with GL's activity? - Page 10 Empty Re: Are you happy with GL's activity?

Post by M99 Wed May 20, 2015 11:23 am

Out of all the bans, Hans is mourning Muppet's lol

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Are you happy with GL's activity? - Page 10 Empty Re: Are you happy with GL's activity?

Post by El Gunner Wed May 20, 2015 11:39 am

Lol what did he do?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 20, 2015 11:48 am

http://www.goallegacy.net/t8716p144-ban-thread#1425557
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed May 20, 2015 9:40 pm

Muppet was exactly that, a Muppet
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu May 21, 2015 5:19 am

The last time I contemplated becoming more active on this forum, Benzema fan #1 told me to get out of the live chat through inconsistent spamming of "gtfo", and benzema fan #2 called me an idiot in the general chat before he realized that he looked like an idiot for misinterpreting/not fully reading my post before responding to it. The latter still has a tendency to start his posts with "even an idiot understands..." Rolling Eyes This is such a happy place, I genuinely don't understand why anyone would be scared away from it! scratch
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu May 21, 2015 5:28 am

like i said you kinda have to have a backbone around here, the ignore button also comes in handy
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu May 21, 2015 5:47 am

Donuts wrote:like i said you kinda have to have a backbone around here, the ignore button also comes in handy

Yeah, I've been a registered member on these forums since 2007 or 2008, I don't even remember anymore. There's always been a few A-holes around, and there's always been a couple of people wanting to jump on the "I'm the funny troll" bandwagon; attempting to mimic people like Cyberman... god, there's been a shitload of people like that on here.

Point is, this place becomes sort of like Youtube. Well, it's obviously not nearly as bad as Youtube, but an objective discussion about football tends to turn into a rage war/attention whore thread pretty fast because of a few people. I haven't even mentioned the blatantly biased/overly defensive, elitist fans of individual players. While that may not be a big issue for established members, I'm sure it has scared away potential ones.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu May 21, 2015 5:53 am

this is sort of what happens after we get to know each other too well.
lately people hardly post about content but rather against a poster because of past arguments and their own egos.
probably doesn't help that we don't have too many new posters.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu May 21, 2015 5:56 am

I actually miss the few original trolls we've had on here.. like, Super_Floren. Even when he was being vulgar or offensive, his English was so bad, and he conveyed his messages in such an odd and awkward way that you couldn't help but smile Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu May 21, 2015 6:21 am

Super_Floren wrote:HELLO BUDDIES, I FOUND YOU
The Great and Handsome SuperFloren is back, props to that Argentinian Fakecelona fan, thanks to his thread I found this new forum..... what the hell happens with goal.com forums??? I feel like I lost something, my crusade cant be expanded worldwide like it used to be. I think they closed the forums because we all found the truth, this is like the JFK mistery and the Watergate, someone tries to silence Super_Floren....But we all know the truth, Fakecelona mafia robbed another champions league title, dont forget it. Why this dark team and Messi sucked that much this summer in preseason and copa america? Its obvious....Uefa members are on holidays..... Laughing :cyclops:

Super_Floren wrote:GANSO, "MY DREAM IS TO PLAY FOR REAL MADRID"
Sorry, Ganso, my dream is a foursome with 3 blondes, but I doubt this dream will become true without pay, dreams are only dreams, and you're too slow to play for us.

Super_Floren wrote:INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY.
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
Super_Floren wrote:Hello, Im SuperFloren, I'm average height, thin and muscular, brown hair and green eyes, my hammer isnt very very big, but I use it with ability. I call him, my little pigeon. My mind, and footballing knockledge rivals with Sacchi's and Mourinho's, (and its far better than Guardiola's, the hypocrite) Im ex member of goal.com forums, which were destroyed, I dont know why. Im fan of the mighty and magnificent white colossus, and I hope we finally destroy Barca, Uefa, Villar, Unicef, Qatar fundation, Shakira and everything related with that dark side near of France this new season. Big Kisses for all you.

Where are you from mate ??May i know ..

Im citizen of the world, but I dont speak english very well, I speak french and spanish. Its all what you need to know.

By the way, I dont care what do you think, Im here to talk about football, maybe you are surprised because my level of english has improved, and it is now near perfect. Smile

Super_Floren wrote:KAKA IS FINISHED!
He sucks. He cant dribble a chair, even against those chinese amateurs, so useless. Thanks god Ozil is becoming a superstar.... Big problem with Kaka.

Mamad wrote:Are you really Super Floren? i can prove it with one question Ā Very Happy Ā .

If I dont fail, I think you're the one I helped in private messages because your fakecelona fan-friends were molested you,......enought??

Super_Floren wrote:BEST PLAYER FROM EACH COUNTRY...

Arquitecto wrote:Argentina-Gago

Great joke. Im better than Gago.

Super_Floren wrote:MR FRAGILE. FERNANDO GAGO.
Fakecelona are beating us maybe because we had players like this useless mofo.

Super_Floren wrote:CITY CHOKING VS UTD
Ballotelli needs to retire.

Im not trolling, Im a sighted person, a prophet. Every thing I've said for 2 years became real, step by step, it was unbelievable scary when Mourinho said everything I was saying for years in his famous press conference....Most of the members of this forum opened their eyes that day and all of them remembered the Super Floren theorists....
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu May 21, 2015 6:58 am

Art Morte wrote:ffs CBarca what have you done, no wonder we get no new members.

Am I supposed to know what this is talking about or is this an oddly backhanded way of telling me I'm finally getting that promotion that i've always wanted?

Cuz I'd ban at least 3/4 the people here, put the "If i didn't sit at home i'd touch you..." thread stickied in the general section and delete any anti-pep anything. If anybody is down for that you can write me in at the next GL elections btw, name is CBarca.

Super_Floren might just edge me out again though...I don't know how you can argue with those posts ffs :bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 21, 2015 3:31 pm

B-Mac wrote:Muppet was exactly that, a Muppet

Was right about RG imo hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu May 21, 2015 5:14 pm

B-Mac wrote:Muppet was exactly that, a Muppet

Sadly yes.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu May 21, 2015 7:15 pm

"Hello buddies, I found you"

Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri May 22, 2015 12:25 am

"maybe you are surprised because my level of english has improved, and it is now near perfect."

"I'm a sighted person".

Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 22, 2015 1:22 am

He did say near tbf hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri May 22, 2015 1:39 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He did say near tbf hmm

Floren wrote:
"because your fakecelona fan-friends were molested you,......enought??"

"My mind, and footballing knockledge rivals with Sacchi's and Mourinho's"

"this is like the JFK mistery"

"I think buying this players are making us winning a lot of money, but when you have your team stacked, just wait for your youth."

-"Perfect" is definitely an exaggeration Ā Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:18 pm

Bump

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:36 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:Bump

Is there anything left to say? hmm
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:38 pm

Lots of new members

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:41 pm

Quality>quantity
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:56 pm

Yeah, so, I'm a little uncomfortable addressing this, but anyway. When Vibe got banned, I needed some time off. This place is struggling for activity anyway and then banning a completely harmless member, I don't know...

Anyway, I'm back, I'll be posting some. But, man, this wonderful place is struggling. We had a League Cup final recently and I see the thread got seven replies in the Liverpool section. Pretty much every club section is dead apart from two or three ones. I know some of you are fine with this level of activity, it suits you, and there's nothing wrong with that. However, I'm going to be using another forum more actively from now. There's just not enough discussion going on here (on the matters that interest me, anyway). I'll be on here some of the time, because when there's life in here this place is still amazing, but it just keeps getting worse. I hope I'm not sounding too dramatic, it's just one man's opinion, but this is an island and the inhabitants are slowly sailing away.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:59 pm

Good to see you back Thumbs up

now get to TWD thread pls
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:03 pm

Art Morte wrote:Yeah, so, I'm a little uncomfortable addressing this, but anyway. When Vibe got banned, I needed some time off. This place is struggling for activity anyway and then banning a completely harmless member, I don't know...

Anyway, I'm back, I'll be posting some. But, man, this wonderful place is struggling. We had a League Cup final recently and I see the thread got seven replies in the Liverpool section. Pretty much every club section is dead apart from two or three ones. I know some of you are fine with this level of activity, it suits you, and there's nothing wrong with that. However, I'm going to be using another forum more actively from now. There's just not enough discussion going on here (on the matters that interest me, anyway). I'll be on here some of the time, because when there's life in here this place is still amazing, but it just keeps getting worse. I hope I'm not sounding too dramatic, it's just one man's opinion, but this is an island and the inhabitants are slowly sailing away.

I think the vibe thing was really on vibe himself. Believe me, I definitely feel this place has changed and I don't post as often (this is ranDOM 10). It's not even the activity for my, I just feel like an outsider and don't connect with the members like I used to. I don't think any of my favorite people for banned, but I feel a good chunk left as the forum became more banter oriented. I stick around because this place will always be home - even if I truly feel like The Black Sheep.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:07 pm

Art Morte wrote:Yeah, so, I'm a little uncomfortable addressing this, but anyway. When Vibe got banned, I needed some time off. This place is struggling for activity anyway and then banning a completely harmless member, I don't know...

I made a post about this recently, pretty much got laughed of. This place is dying, you are right. I'm not happy with it at all but I think rather than sailing away to another forum we need to try our best to revive it in some way if we have the time to do so.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:24 pm

The Black Sheep wrote:

I think the vibe thing was really on vibe himself. Believe me, I definitely feel this place has changed and I don't post as often (this is ranDOM 10). It's not even the activity for my, I just feel like an outsider and don't connect with the members like I used to. I don't think any of my favorite people for banned, but I feel a good chunk left as the forum became more banter oriented. I stick around because this place will always be home - even if I truly feel like The Black Sheep.

Yeah, there is great banter here, but the problem is that not everyone will get excited about it. If it's a football forum, most people will want to talk about football in general, their league and their club. Banter is a bonus. Here there's great banter, but the football discussion is a bit stale.

Anyway, I hate sounding like a complainer. I still enjoy this place. But too often it feels like opening a pizza box and finding only half a pizza inside. And I'm not on a diet. RedO told I'm beautiful like this. And once the xxxl Ter Stegen shirt arrives, I'm sure RWO will finally tell that, too.

RealGunner wrote:Good to see you back Thumbs up

now get to TWD thread pls

I will, I will.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next