The Franchise
McAgger
Blue Barrett
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
19 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:16 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:He's on my fantasy team and somehow he is on my bench! I'm only up by 1 block!!!!!!!

Proud ffs

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:26 pm

So when is Brooks getting sacked? Haven't seen anything but iso plays all night.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:03 pm

Freeza wrote:So when is Brooks getting sacked? Haven't seen anything but iso plays all night.

He should of been fired some time ago but..............

Freeza wrote:Great game now. Westbrook gonna bring it home Proud

comments like this aren't helping anybody. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:07 pm

izzy wrote:
Freeza wrote:So when is Brooks getting sacked? Haven't seen anything but iso plays all night.

He should of been fired some time ago but..............

Freeza wrote:Great game now. Westbrook gonna bring it home Proud

comments like this aren't helping anybody. Laughing

Proud I'm supporting my guy before a game hmm

Anyway... OKC can vary from being entertaining to downright painful to watch.. if they can't toy with the opponent on fastbreak they're doomed.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:00 pm

What were you saying about the Cavs not being a threat Mole? :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:37 am

Brooks wont get fired.

Has all the excuses in the world, plus KD takes his loyalty act further than Westbrook, he openly endorses Brooks.

Plus OKC would have to pay money to Brook and then a new coach, they will do anything not to spend money.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:40 am

Worst no call in the history of the NBA rofl

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:51 pm

Nah I have seen worse, I kind of understand even why the refs missed this one.

It looks like when Thomas goes for the fade he gets the ball knocked from his hand/blocked and goes right back into his hands. Therefore making it okay for him to dribble again.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:54 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:What were you saying about the Cavs not being a threat Mole? :coffee:

I said they wasn't I didn't say they won't become one. That would be foolish and btw I'm still not convinced.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:00 am

The Franchise wrote:Nah I have seen worse, I kind of understand even why the refs missed this one.

It looks like when Thomas goes for the fade he gets the ball knocked from his hand/blocked and goes right back into his hands. Therefore making it okay for him to dribble again.

He had full control of the ball with both hands the whole time, the ball didn't get knocked out.. You can't dribble after that
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:03 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Nah I have seen worse, I kind of understand even why the refs missed this one.

He had full control of the ball with both hands the whole time, the ball didn't get knocked out.. You can't dribble after that

Pretty sure that's what Dani wrote.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:16 am

No, he's saying the refs thought the ball got knocked out of his hands.. I'm saying it clearly didn't, no reason to miss that.. Plus he clearly stepped out of bounds
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:25 am

Tbf it's an awful call but this is the NBA you'll see worse this season matter about all time Laughing

Hell this is worse

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:28 am

LeSwagg James wrote:No, he's saying the refs thought the ball got knocked out of his hands.. I'm saying it clearly didn't, no reason to miss that.. Plus he clearly stepped out of bounds

He also said it was the wrong call, but was trying to explain the refs' thought process

Seen worse. Sometimes someone takes 8 steps without travel
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:12 am

Clearly you're not able to look at this from another perspective. It's clear to me as well, but the ref doesn't have the luxury of looking at it. Watch the ref, he makes a signal with his hands that the ball was contacted by the defender. No one is saying it actually was, just trying to describe the thought process.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:00 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:Clearly you're not able to look at this from another perspective. It's clear to me as well, but the ref doesn't have the luxury of looking at it. Watch the ref, he makes a signal with his hands that the ball was contacted by the defender. No one is saying it actually was, just trying to describe the thought process.

There were TWO refs right there Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:02 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Tbf it's an awful call but this is the NBA you'll see worse this season matter about all time Laughing

Hell this is worse

Multiple violations > Single violation
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:19 pm

What is your point? People miss calls, it happens. I'm sure no one if that heavily invested in a Knicks game. I think the ref under the basket wanted to make the call, but did not because of the red on the sideline. Either way, you're missing the point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:32 am

Just watched highlights of Warriors/Bulls, nice to see Rose in attack mode. He needs to do that more often although the amount of turnovers were silly.

Didn't matter though as he got the job done when it mattered.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:12 am

LeBron holding Kyrie back, should have stayed away imo hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:53 am

Brooks ffs Laughing

He's the Pardew of the NBA. Hipster glasses, no matter what he does he'll never get fired, relies completely on individual talent and his coaching is abysmal.

The only difference is we wasn't handed Cristiano Ronaldo on a plate.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:58 am

Pains me to watch this as a Lakers fan, they prob have 5 players more talented than our best player... Disgrace tbh...
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:14 am

Lakers need to start from scratch imo hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:19 pm

Freeza wrote:LeBron holding Kyrie back, should have stayed away imo hmm

Holding him back from missing the playoffs Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:20 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
Freeza wrote:LeBron holding Kyrie back, should have stayed away imo hmm

Holding him back from missing the playoffs Proud

LeBron is trying his best to do that with his GM decisions.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:55 pm

Old man rant alert:

I really hate like 80 or 90% of the offences teams run in the NBA this year, and probably the last couple years too.

The offences I do like? Spurs, Memphis, ATL this year, Wizards, the Mavs, The Blazers to some degree and then im struggling.

From all the games I watch, about 9/10 of them its the same thing over and over. Struggle entry passes (why cant players throw these any more ffs) and bare basic screen and roll....if these two dont yield a post up shot or a lay up in the screen and roll then the offence totally dies and they just jack up 3's because now coaches have it in these players minds that its automatically better than a mid range shot because its worth an extra point.

The GSW shot like 40 3's last night? Come on now.

Kyrie was on flames, but the offence the last 2 quarters were total crap...they barely won with him doing crazy shit. He had like 30 at the half and they were barely up 10 points or so.

It was literally a Kyrie lay up or 3, no other player did anything..no off ball action, 1 Mozgov post up, 1 JR smith spot up and I cant remember anything else the entire 2nd half lol It was just Kyrie shoot the 3, Kyrie drive and get fouled..or nothing.

The Blazers were only marginal better, at least other people outside of LMA did things, or tried to. But it seems like even with this team, the default shot for most is the 3 pointer.

Same when I watched the Raps the other day, I forget who against. But it was Lowry drive the lane first option, anyone else shoot a 3 second option and nothing after that.

No wonder the offences I do like, its much more diverse or at least closer to the 90's or 00's. Memphis, Spurs, ATL all use post ups properly, high low actions, players moving off the ball and more than 2 damn options on one play. Rarely do these teams end up in iso's and if they do, its for a good solid post up.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next