Casciavit
Tomwin Lannister
Kaladin
Forza
dostoevsky
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

AC Milan vs Inter: Derby della Madonnina - Page 2 Empty Re: AC Milan vs Inter: Derby della Madonnina

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:41 pm

I don't even

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

AC Milan vs Inter: Derby della Madonnina - Page 2 Empty Re: AC Milan vs Inter: Derby della Madonnina

Post by M99 Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:41 pm

Jesus, why the hell is Rami right back?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:49 pm

AC Milan vs Inter: Derby della Madonnina - Page 2 OYs28YC

I know what happened with the lineup. Being nervous waiting for the derby , i went outside to smoke . Suddenly a shiny little thing came falling out of the sky ; i take it in my hand and what do i see ?

Inzaghi's last flying fck!

Poor guy must have been searching all over the place for his last fck hmm

Probably why he chose a lineup an 16 yo NFL fan with his eyes closed would choose , too busy to deal with the derby hmm
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:57 pm

Muntari with his trademark show of stupidity.. We are so lucky Icardi couldn't capitalize
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:01 pm

poor guy

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:02 pm

Inzaghi is just so clueless.. I am beginning to lose faith in him already.. This is no way to get us back to the top
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:09 pm

GOAAAAAAAAAAA
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:10 pm

22 minutes of garbage football and then THAT
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:10 pm

Brilliant team goal Proud
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:52 pm

Rami had a very good first half

Bonaventura should play more

Muntari-Essien isn't for playing football , but works perfectly as a wall (still most limited midfield duo we ever had, Gattuso used to be those two in one)Let's just be glad Muntari's mistake didn't cost a goal there .

Lopez was there when we needed him , a good first half.

De Sciglio continues his bad form , not sure if his gf left him or something , but srsly whatever it is get over and improve. I am concerned at this point.

Mexes was actually pretty decent , thankfully he didn't do any mistake in the first half . Got a necessary yellow when he had to , nice call , let's hope we finish the game with 11.

Zapata actually used his speed to drive the ball forward for the first time in his time at Milan . I am not even mad , that was a solid first half from him. Let's hope he has the decency not to fail miserably next half.

Torres and Menez , meh , at least they work off the ball . Menez with a nice touch , beautiful goal overall.

Ses ffs , he's back. Amazing assist , very good and productive first half. Finish them SES Proud

As for Inzaghi , i will say what i think after the end of the game. For now i will say 1 succecsfull counter attack out of 1 counter attack doesn't make his plan look any better. Sure we win.. but it really was against the odds , given how we played the entire first half.

That's not football ffs , we have to be better than that. That being said , i actually like the 4-2-3-1 , i think with De Jong-Montolivo it would be great hmm
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:00 pm

we have a real keeper ffs i still can't believe it
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:07 pm

And there goes the three points... All signs point to Inter going on and winning this the way we're playing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:12 pm

we just have the goal to show . Perhaps Bonaventura's odd chance there. That's it. A draw is almost unfair to Inter at this point . Let's see what happens .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:13 pm

No Honda no party..
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Feel so bad for SES...You can see how devastated he was after missing that
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:22 pm

actually all of Ses-Menez-Allegri did quite well. Menez not so much , although he did score after all ..

Honda couldn't have played behind the 3 , so that wasn't so bad a call. In contrast to the other calls Inzaghi made , that's just nothing.

Let's hope he uses Honda though , Bonaventura got tired . Good performance by him tonight .

(Ses why m8 , put it in ffs Proud)
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:26 pm

Torres off. Ok , that was good as well since Torres didn't contribute much , but Bonaventura is exhausted .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:43 pm

Not much I can say like I said on the GL activity thread. The goal we conceded was a Zapata/Essien *bleep* up and we missed chances AGAIN. I am really pissed off now.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:54 am

Abramovich wrote:No Honda no party..

I know to be  one of the few to think it but for me Bonaventura is better than him.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:57 am

Robespierre wrote:
Abramovich wrote:No Honda no party..

I know to be   one of the few to think it but for me Bonaventura is better than him.

I'd try to have both on the field at once. Bonaventura in midfield, instead of in the front 3.

Regarding the game itself, I thought that our line-up was woeful. Essien - Muntari pivot. :facepalm: Mexes, Zapata, Rami as WB :facepalm: Thankyou SES & DL for preventing this from getting even more embarrassing.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:57 pm

All this game did was make me miss Montilivo even more tbh...

Pretty sad the likes of Essien and Muntari are starting a derby. Inter was just as bad as us too, it really is a shame seeing the decline of Italian football.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:31 pm

ACMRox wrote:All this game did was make me miss Montilivo even more tbh...

Pretty sad the likes of Essien and Muntari are starting a derby. Inter was just as bad as us too, it really is a shame seeing the decline of Italian football.

If it is built , it can be rebuilt . Decline and whatnot , every single team and of course , leagues , go through cycles , it's normal.

As for the rest , agreed. Inzaghi may have given this team hope , but there are still serious issues to be dealt with and imo , often he takes drastic measures . I want to see better football from Milan , even when we lose.As much as is humanly possibly . We aren't going to win anything yet again , at least we should enjoy our team. But no.

They always speak how they must make the fans happy again , lol. I think they don't even realise what they say and that includes Inzaghi . Everybody likes winning and winning would make us happy.. but the fans aren't fans solely because of titles , they are fans of football too..

And honestly , it's been a long time i have seen Milan playing consistently good football .That would make me happy , yes. Actually watching good football from my team . Finishing 3rd , damnit , even if we won Serie A this season , the first would still make me more happy .

Inzaghi has some really interesting ideas and i feel like such ideas would work wonders with better players . But everybody has to adapt , i will just leave it at that. Last night he might have protected the defence , which was consisted of 3 CBs Laughing , but our attack was so severly hindered and without support. Individuals fighting on their own. The goal was superb , but so few to show other than that. Inter could have won last night , let's just be glad for the moment and move on .

It's still early to make conclusions about anything , even though it is evident we simply have to be better than that. We must play football , even if we pay for it . On the other hand , i get Inzaghi a little.. our defence isn't really top notch atm ; he's still not cemented his place. I can understand why he's afraid of risks , but on the other hand , when his own convinctions let him make choices as Muntari-Essien at midfield..

I am bothered. Defensively they were really strong , but our entire game suffered immensely from their mediocrity on the ball and lack of meaningfull attacking behaviour. At least Muntari isn't always so bad when placed with better players. Essien thinks he's still in 2007 ffs.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:01 pm

Rami was actually really good at RB.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:17 pm

The tie was clearly the result more right , balanced in mediocrity.
Even 2 easy chances very similar missed by respective talented young CFs ( Icardi, SES)
For me the saddest thing was to think  that it was an amusing derby if compared to last 2 horrid derbies of last year Proud
Inter and Milan are so declined  that you can even see solidarity each other. have you followed chat twitter during this week among FC Inter official twitter and AC Milan official twitter? Never seen so much " empathy "  Laughing or those words by Galliani when he says a Milano selection with both teams would be GOAT  , it would win against other cities selection ( indeed it'd lose against Manchester and Madrid, and I fear even Genova atm Proud ) . I can't wait to have the written " The only city with 2 teams to have won the Champions League " on jersey Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Robes have you seen this? Laughing

Spoiler:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:55 pm

Laughing
Corno and Crudeli Laughing
Crudeli (AC Milan fan ) is insane in that TV programme
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next