Casciavit
Tomwin Lannister
Kaladin
Forza
dostoevsky
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

AC Milan vs Inter: Derby della Madonnina - Page 3 Empty Re: AC Milan vs Inter: Derby della Madonnina

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:55 pm

Laughing
Corno and Crudeli Laughing
Crudeli (AC Milan fan ) is insane in that TV programme

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

AC Milan vs Inter: Derby della Madonnina - Page 3 Empty Re: AC Milan vs Inter: Derby della Madonnina

Post by Kaladin Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:00 am

I think everyone knows who Crudeli is hmm

Though i have no idea who Corno is
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by gianluca1193 Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:29 pm

Inzaghi has too defensive ideas. However, in spite of the two chances for teams, I think there are some differences between them.
Inter's chances were gifts from ACM.
ACM's players hadn't the mentality to play (one of) the most important match of the year.
gianluca1193
gianluca1193
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:04 pm

gianluca1193 wrote:Inzaghi has too defensive ideas. However, in spite of the two chances for teams, I think there are some differences between them.
Inter's chances were gifts from ACM.
ACM's players hadn't the mentality to play (one of) the most important match of the year.

Welcome .

Agreed about his defensive ideas , he often decides to focus in defence rather than offense . On one hand i get him , defensively we are not sound and he wants Milan to get results. And he needs results to solidify his position at the helm. So , i get him there , but obviously i would preffer if we played better football even if we lost more than what we have so far.

As for the mentality of the team . There i disagree , all of them were pretty fired up , especially Rami , Muntari , El Shaarawy , Bonaventura . Really , everyone , at least from what i could tell. I think what you say here isn't about mentality , is about the restrictions they had about Inzaghi. I noticed players would be extra carefull and mindfull for mistakes and not to leave the defence unprotected. As a result , this left us bereft of the creativity and offense we needed to take the game into our hands. Only on the counter we would give it our all , hence our one goal as well as El Shaarawy's post came from a counter too.

Agreed about the rest . Despite our focus in defence and 3 CBs in that backline , we still let in too much . The thing is , Inzaghi manned the fortress well ..but we couldn't attack and we were constantly under siege , for most of the game. It's normal we would get punished sooner or later , had it not been for Diego Lopez , we would have lost really.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by gianluca1193 Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:12 pm

We need more concentration. Muntari shouldn't pass the ball to Icardi, 40 seconds after the beginning of the match.
gianluca1193
gianluca1193
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:51 pm

gianluca1193 wrote:We need more concentration. Muntari shouldn't pass the ball to Icardi, 40 seconds after the beginning of the match.

Of course , but Muntari is Muntari. Concentrated and what not , he can't play football Laughing . I agree though , not just concentration , we simply have to be better than that.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3