S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 24 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:36 pm

Liverpool, Arsenal eye Morata?

Liverpool and Arsenal may vie for Juventus' Alvaro Morata, though Real Madrid could get in the way.

The Spaniard is gaining increasing favour by Max Allegri as a starter over Fernando Llorente, and at only 22 years of age, he looks like an appetising prospect to a number of European teams.

According to Metro, Liverpool and Arsenal have both set their eyes on Morata, though they would have a tough time beating the competition if Real Madrid choose to buy him back – Los Blancos, who originally sold the player for €20m, have a clause to purchase him again by 2017 for a maximum of €30m.

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 24 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:40 pm

Exor is set to give Juve 50 million euros, after Elkann sold his shares from Cushman & Wakefield, shares in which Agnelli had procentage.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Adidas money, Exor money, much more CL money, improved tv deals etc etc. If our transfer market is shit then we need new ownership. No excuses.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:51 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:They appealed the ban, which meant they were innocent until proven guilty, so the ban was delayed until they reached a final verdict.

The verdict was guilty, so the ban moved up to the next window.

Oh thanks, lol...What if they appeal again?
@Devi: Isn't that money that Agnelli gets not part of revenue? So this means that he cannot use it for Juve. (FFP)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:52 pm

They can't. They appealed and lost, there's no more steps to go through.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:57 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:They can't. They appealed and lost, there's no more steps to go through.

Oh, lol but I think that they will find a way out.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:26 am

What do you guys think about the idea of Dani Alves coming to Juventus?

ROME - Dani Alves is ready to leave Barcelona in June, the natural expiry of the contract . His attorney , Dinorah Santana , has released these statements issuer Spanish Rac1 : " We are close to sign for another club , negotiations are already advanced . Mind you , Dani Alves is always available to renew with Barcelona , but - concluded the agent 's back - will not wait much longer . " After seven seasons full of successes , therefore , the Brazilian can leave the Catalans . Can his next landing in Italy ?
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:06 am

I would sign him, especially for free, but I would try to lower his wage, especially if it's already very high. But the problem is, we would have Lichtsteiner and Caceres for RB too, and they're both pretty good.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:07 am

Does anyone know how much Lamela would cost? Do you think he'd do well with us?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:04 am

Dani Alves is old, spent player and I don't want him in Juve. Plus he sucks in defense
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:25 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Does anyone know how much Lamela would cost? Do you think he'd do well with us?

he ans jovetiv are in the same category, injury prone.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:21 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Does anyone know how much Lamela would cost? Do you think he'd do well with us?

15-20 mil. I am big Lamela fan, I am sure he would improve us.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:16 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

No way bro lol. That's the money marrota would offer, but they would ask for 30m+ ofcourse.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:19 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

No way bro lol. That's the money marrota would offer, but they would ask for 30m+ ofcourse.

I don't know if they would ask for that much. I don't think he's been playing very well with Tottenham.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:24 am

GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I don't know if they would ask for that much. I don't think he's been playing very well with Tottenham.

They are in no need to sell him, plus he is improving game by game. Tottenham problems didn't start with him, plus they'll try to recup form the transfer fee as much as they can.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:51 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

They are in no need to sell him, plus he is improving game by game. Tottenham problems didn't start with him, plus they'll try to recup form the transfer fee as much as they can.

He is very similar to Jovetic in terms of fitness.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:45 pm

Juventus consider Toure

Juventus are considering a move for Monaco defender Almamy Toure, if rumours are to be believed.

The Bianconeri are believed to be looking for a right-sided defender as back-up for Stephan Lichtsteiner next season, as Martin Caceres and Romulo have both suffered with injuries this term.

Calciomercato states that Juventus directors Giuseppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici were impressed with Toure’s performance in his side’s 3-1 win over Arsenal in the Champions League.

Usually considered a centre-back, the 18-year-old deputised in that game, and impressed so much that he has retained his place.

His assured performances have led to comparisons with former Juventus defender Lillian Thuram in the French press.

The Mali-born defender’s contract expires at the end of next season, so he could be available for a relatively low-fee, although Monaco are thought to be working on a renewal.
----
We are so getting him Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:25 pm

No idea who he is but if Marotta saw him,I'm sure he has detected talent in that guy...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 24 9a5381faec14b6408028a92a877cd435-11842-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:40 pm

Verratti: ‘No reason to leave Paris'

Marco Verratti insists he’s happy at Paris Saint-Germain, saying he has ‘no reason’ to think about leaving.

The playmaker has been linked with Juventus, the team he supported as a child, as a possible replacement for Andrea Pirlo, but speaking to RMC Sport in France, the former Pescara man quashed those rumours.

“I’m saying this not to please fans, or journalists, I’m saying it because it’s true: I love Paris,” Verratti said.

“Staying here for many years is my main goal. There’s no reason to go anywhere else, this is a team which becomes stronger every year, with many great players.

“I’m very happy at Paris Saint-Germain, and I don’t want to leave.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Juve beat Man Utd to De Jong?

Nigel de Jong won’t renew with Milan, but Juventus could beat Manchester United to the free agent.

The midfielder will be out of contract at the end of the season and it seems certain he will not put pen to paper on a new deal.

For months it has been rumoured De Jong will join Manchester United, where he’ll reunite with Dutch tactician Louis van Gaal.

However, calcionews24.com claim Juventus are interested too and are preparing their own proposal.

It would not be a new move for the Bianconeri, who famously picked up Andrea Pirlo as a free agent when his contract with Milan expired.

Here too it would be a reunion, as De Jong worked with Coach Max Allegri at San Siro.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:48 pm

Juventus battle Roma for Besiktas ace Tore

Besiktas star Gokhan Tore, rated at €10 million, has attracted the interest of Juventus and Roma with his sublime performances for the Istanbul side.
Source: Calciomercato.it
Tore is a very talented player and just 23 years old, would definitely take him for 10 mln...I've seen him play a few times and he is a skilled winger,fast,good dribbler and passer,completed player Thumbs up
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:48 pm

‘Mkhitaryan will stay at Dortmund’

Mino Raiola says his client Henrikh Mkhitaryan will remain with Borussia Dortmund, despite links to Juventus.

The agent had previously stated that the Armenian would be well-suited to the Bianconeri, but appears to have changed his mind.

“Mkhitaryan is fine in Dortmund,” Raiola assured Bild.

“It’s not a coincidence that he’s signed a long contract, and I don’t think he wants to leave. He wants to achieve important goals with Borussia Dortmund.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm

Verratti: ‘Come on Juve!’

Paris Saint-Germain's Marco Verratti helped his side progress to the Champions League quarter finals, then backed Juventus to do the same.

The former Pescara midfielder was part of the PSG side which pulled off an unlikely away goals win over Chelsea last night, despite playing with 10 men for 90 minutes after Zlatan Ibrahimovic was sent off.

Speaking to Sky after the game, the Italian international said he hoped the Bianconeri could also make the next stage, when they face Borussia Dortmund next week.

“Winning a game gives you so much confidence,” Verratti said of last night’s match at Stamford Bridge.

“The devil is in the details with the Champions League, and now we’re in the Quarter-Finals and want to do as well as we can.

“Juve? I’ll be supporting them against Dortmund, I hope they can get through, for Italian football.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm

Report: Jovetic agrees Inter move

It’s reported that Manchester City forward Stevan Jovetic has agreed to move to Inter, but the clubs are yet to reach a deal.

It has been reported in recent days that the Nerazzurri are in talks to bring the former Fiorentina man back to Serie A, and things seem to have accelerated today.

Gianluca Di Marzio’s website states that Jovetic wants to return to Italy, and has agreed in principle to join Roberto Mancini’s side.

The site also believes that Juventus have made enquiries, but Inter are very much in pole position at this moment in time, and will now negotiate with City to try and agree a deal for a summer transfer.

The Montenegrin international appears to be surplus to requirements at Etihad, having been left out of Manuel Pellegrini’s Champions League squad in favour of Wilfried Bony.

The 25-year-old has five goals and two assists in nine Premier League starts this season, but hasn’t featured since a substitute appearance against Hull in February.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:33 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Keane: ‘United, get Pogba’

Former Manchester United midfielder Roy Keane has urged the club to re-sign Paul Pogba from Juventus.

The 21-year-old joined the Bianconeri after allowing his contract at Old Trafford to expire, and has since become one of the world’s most sought-after players.

“I think that United should sign Paul Pogba for they need a presence and physical player in midfield,” Keane said at a fundraiser for Irish club Waterford United.

“Pogba knows the league, is big and strong and is playing brilliantly for Juventus.

“People say United can’t get Pogba but they should try.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:36 am

We need to get Dybala! Even give them Coman on loan to swing the deal our way but we must take him and maybe someone like Felipe Anderson/South American talent to help us once Tevez is gone!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next