S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 13 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:31 am

He's not even doing half of what he'd need to do to convince Madrid to bring him back. So i'd be more worried about him getting more game time and earning a starting spot right now.

As for our budget, most of it depends on how ambitious we want to be tbh, it seems like our board want to live in a World where we make enough revenue to buy great players without them ever using a single penny of their own money. Basically with that attitude we won't be signing top players without sales for a long time.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 13 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:49 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:He's not even doing half of what he'd need to do to convince Madrid to bring him back. So i'd be more worried about him getting more game time and earning a starting spot right now.

As for our budget, most of it depends on how ambitious we want to be tbh, it seems like our board want to live in a World where we make enough revenue to buy great players without them ever using a single penny of their own money. Basically with that attitude we won't be signing top players without sales for a long time.

Agnelli said 2015 we will be able to spend more on a player, everything is going perfect and if we win the scudetto and the cup with good CL campaign I bet we will see more spending. It's time. We've built our bench ( except for the AM and LB) now its time for improving. GDM reports we'll have money to take Mkhitaryan in the summer/ Jovetic I guess it counts for something Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:54 am

I hope so man, but i'll just have to wait until I see it with my own eyes. Even if we do start to aim for the likes of Jovetic we're still not going to be targeting players who are an almost guarantee I.E the proven elite. Smart purchases can only get you so far. If we can't go for the 35M+ players even one every 2 seasons then we'll be trying to bridge a 2 mile wide gap with cello-tape and wooden sticks.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:20 am

Oh ya I remember you posting something about Agnelli saying the Adidas money will come in and stuff. But to be honest, I wouldn't consider Jovetic and Mkhitaryan great buys. I would rather we go for Firmino, Reus, Cuadrado, Lacazette who I think might actually turn out to be a great signing if we do sign him, he also mentioned he'd like to play for us a one point, not sure if he's fully proven to be able to do good outside the French league though. There's also young players like Praet and Depay, can't really think of others at the moment. We should also go after another LB like Ricardo Rodriguez, Baba Rahman, Coentrao, and others that are good and might be available. Also, what do you guys think of Brahimi?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:22 am

I dont think marotta is able to deal with a top club over a top player as simple as that he is just way too provincial.

He has done some good moves but basically they where handed to him on a platter. In 5 years he never came up with a talented south american like Dybala Iturbe Lamela or any other of the numerous players other clubs make a good 10-15 mil profit from.
Its like he only deals with Italian youth and established players from the big euro leagues.

And all the bull about him not having money is a lie he has spent 280 mil. euro in 4 and a half year. Why not buy a great defender instead of buying a bonucci and ogbonna for a combine of over 30 mill and fill the hole with Masi or Rugani. His first year he spend over 30 mill on strikers (Quags and Matri) and he had Immobile and Paolucci all the same who where sent away.

And marottas is not making any money on anything when Juve is in need of this to cut the gap to big clubs he has one of the best windows for showcasing some talent and have them increase their value but it never happens.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:48 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I hope so man, but i'll just have to wait until I see it with my own eyes. Even if we do start to aim for the likes of Jovetic we're still not going to be targeting players who are an almost guarantee I.E the proven elite. Smart purchases can only get you so far. If we can't go for the 35M+ players even one every 2 seasons then we'll be trying to bridge a 2 mile wide gap with cello-tape and wooden sticks.

True but both you and me know that Marotta is not the one to blame.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:02 am

I really respect your knowledge on Juve Devi and your love for the club but i think that as me you try to see the positives and trust in the good in man.

But to say its not marottas fault he has no money is just not true as a lot of directors in italy does way more sound buisiness with a lot less money.
marotta is not the end of the world but he is not going to get Juve out of the void there is with the big clubs he is just not innovative enough. Lets face it, it would take a lot of intelligence to get Juve to the next level but it is by no means an impossible task.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:07 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I hope so man, but i'll just have to wait until I see it with my own eyes. Even if we do start to aim for the likes of Jovetic we're still not going to be targeting players who are an almost guarantee I.E the proven elite. Smart purchases can only get you so far. If we can't go for the 35M+ players even one every 2 seasons then we'll be trying to bridge a 2 mile wide gap with cello-tape and wooden sticks.

The money is def there every 2 seasons for top players but it means you have to be smart with the rest of the money and marotta never has been.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:15 am

BoBo wrote:I really respect your knowledge on Juve Devi and your love for the club but i think that as me you try to see the positives and trust in the good in man.

But to say its not marottas fault he has no money is just not true as a lot of directors in italy does way more sound buisiness with a lot less money.
marotta is not the end of the world but he is not going to get Juve out of the void there is with the big clubs he is just not innovative enough. Lets face it, it would take a lot of intelligence to get Juve to the next level but it is by no means an impossible task.

I just have to disagree bro. Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:25 am

DeviAngel wrote:
BoBo wrote:I really respect your knowledge on Juve Devi and your love for the club but i think that as me you try to see the positives and trust in the good in man.

I just have to disagree bro. Smile

I know and its fine, i just see myself in your defence of marotta and i really dont think he is that bad but just that he is not worthy of Juve.
I hope you Prove me wrong.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:47 am

inderbaby wrote:Buoy is basically one that never quite pushed on to really become a good player!

What about that Cevallos kid?

Raiola in Turin for a few days. I wish he is going to bring Ricardo Kishna! That would be epic, Coman and Kishna on the wings like our own Robben and Ribery after a few years!

Now that guys is really talented. But I don't know why I am sensing something about Balo watch him end up here.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:56 am

Basically, without us all starting the infinite loop of "He is good enough"

"No he isn't"

We should wait for the Summer. This Summer, we are in a better position to do great business in the market, much better than previous years. So basically it all comes down to this, if we fail THIS Summer, then we can call Marotta a flop and/or call Agnelli out for lacking ambition. If not, then great.

We should just postpone these discussions because it all leads up to this Summer. If we can't really improve our starting XI in 6 months time then we have failed.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:10 pm

If atleti reached the CL final, then we can.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:19 am

So Sampdoria sign Muriel & Eto'o...and wth are we doing?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:12 am

Cotes wrote:So Sampdoria sign Muriel & Eto'o...and wth are we doing?

Getting Sturaro and Zaza back in style Cool
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:18 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Cotes wrote:So Sampdoria sign Muriel & Eto'o...and wth are we doing?

Getting Sturaro and Zaza back in style Cool

I heard we aren't getting Zaza back in January, or it's highly unlikely.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:21 pm

Zaza won't come, but I really don't understand why sturaro is needed
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:54 pm

i really don't even know why we even want average Zaza back,

1. he would cost 15m to bring back

2 he is average as hell..... just a few lucky days where he shines ala Matri style

we don't need these kind of players and Allegri should give Coman some damn game time, we should stop giving excuses, he left PSG for the same damn reasons he is currently facing of which we LIED to him that we would offer him, now we are there chasing more average players who will hinder the progress of an otherwise legit talent........ I bet if he had stayed at PSG, he'd be getting more play time than currently..... every time the kid has played, he has mostly shined, Allegri has no more excuses why Pepe and Padoin should be coming on when we are 4-0, 2-0 up...... it just doesn't make sense.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:16 pm

Sturaro is probably the Sneijder/Mkhi replacement. Allegri was looking for an AM to revert Vidal's role back to CM but given those two transfers failures and the lack of suitable alternative Juve bought a CM so Vidal is going to stick at AM.
I think it's a great purchase, Allegri has showed throughout his career that he's a master in developing midfielders (Nocerino and Boateng were top class with him and in his stint at Juve Marchisio is playing his best football ever, Pogba has become the best midfielder in the world, Vidal with his new role is improving his ability to play in tight spaces and make more assists) so I think Sturaro will become great.

My opinion on Zaza is that Juve would be better of giving Coman more playing time but he's indeed a good striker. He's got this knack for scoring beautiful goals just like Quagliarella, but his playing style is more similar to a prime Trezeguet (not saying he's as good, only that he reminds me of Trezeguet).

However he's a key player for Sassuolo and no team in the world ever sells their key players in January for a discount prize because compared to a summer window there's less time to look for a replacement and for him to settle in, so you will have to pay the whole 15M clause.
My prediction is: Marotta won't want to spend 15M for Zaza now but he'll still buy someone. He has an obsession on buying fifth choice cheap strikers in January (Toni, Borriello, Bendtner, Osvaldo, Anelka)
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:56 pm

Very Happy Hahahahahaaha those cheap strikers are just awesome Very Happy The most important thing is that the LORD played with us. Lol and he played since the summer!!!! Conte even gave him starts with seba!!!! Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:22 pm

Luiz Adriano could be joining Roma over the next few hours. Shakhtar Representatives are heading to Rome at the moment and expected an answer by tomorrow in relation to the latest offer: 2 M € for the loan plus 8 M to make it permanent plus bonuses. An informal agreement Has Already Been Reached with Shakhtar coach Lucescu and with the Brazilian player. Should the transfer go through, Mattia Destro could be on His Way out of the club. Already struggling to gain a place in the starting 11 over Francesco Totti, the Italian forward intends to have a chat with Rudi Garcia , to understand what chances he would have to get in the line-up and to clarify what lies ahead. If a decision is taken to part ways, Roma would only do so on the basis of a permanent transfer (15-20 M € is the price tag) or of a loan with obligatory purchase. Otherwise the transfer would be put on hold until June. Milan are favorites to land Destro, but Inter and Tottenham are also in the race.
===
So cheap...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:49 pm

If this goes through it's an incredible deal for Roma. Not like Luiz Adriano is THAT special, but he is a player well worth more than that, while we are getting ripped off 15-20millions for worse players.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:17 pm

Katy Perry wrote:Sturaro is probably the Sneijder/Mkhi replacement. Allegri was looking for an AM to revert Vidal's role back to CM but given those two transfers failures and the lack of suitable alternative Juve bought a CM so Vidal is going to stick at AM.
I think it's a great purchase, Allegri has showed throughout his career that he's a master in developing midfielders (Nocerino and Boateng were top class with him and in his stint at Juve Marchisio is playing his best football ever, Pogba has become the best midfielder in the world, Vidal with his new role is improving his ability to play in tight spaces and make more assists) so I think Sturaro will become great.

My opinion on Zaza is that Juve would be better of giving Coman more playing time but he's indeed a good striker. He's got this knack for scoring beautiful goals just like Quagliarella, but his playing style is more similar to a prime Trezeguet (not saying he's as good, only that he reminds me of Trezeguet).

However he's a key player for Sassuolo and no team in the world ever sells their key players in January for a discount prize because compared to a summer window there's less time to look for a replacement and for him to settle in, so you will have to pay the whole 15M clause.
My prediction is: Marotta won't want to spend 15M for Zaza now but he'll still buy someone. He has an obsession on buying fifth choice cheap strikers in January (Toni, Borriello, Bendtner, Osvaldo, Anelka)

Zaza in deed reminds of Trezeguet and has huge potential, its not lucky days its skill you can see that boy has an eye for goal. Marotta wants to take Zaza back without paying and we are getting him even thou Sassuolo are against that Coman will go on loan with obligation to be played 60 minutes per match and that's a great deal for us because he will develop, you can notice that Coman is not that big impact player for us and he is bullied off the ball and he is to young, Sassuolo can give him games.

As for Sturaro I think its more down to that Allegri said that Pereyra is great as AM and he is finally settling in that role, so that will allow us to have CM to rotate in CM role so Pereyra can be developed in AM after all Pereyra is 23 .
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:23 pm

salmano9 wrote:Luiz Adriano could be joining Roma over the next few hours. Shakhtar Representatives are heading to Rome at the moment and expected an answer by tomorrow in relation to the latest offer: 2 M € for the loan plus 8 M to make it permanent plus bonuses. An informal agreement Has Already Been Reached with Shakhtar coach Lucescu and with the Brazilian player. Should the transfer go through, Mattia Destro could be on His Way out of the club. Already struggling to gain a place in the starting 11 over Francesco Totti, the Italian forward intends to have a chat with Rudi Garcia , to understand what chances he would have to get in the line-up and to clarify what lies ahead. If a decision is taken to part ways, Roma would only do so on the basis of a permanent transfer (15-20 M € is the price tag) or of a loan with obligatory purchase. Otherwise the transfer would be put on hold until June. Milan are favorites to land Destro, but Inter and Tottenham are also in the race.
===
So cheap...

Roma target Luiz Adriano warned he will only leave Shakhtar Donetsk “if there’s an offer that is good for me and the club.”

Why pay that much for Luiz Adriano when we can have our player back Zaza who 2 seasons in a row is scoring more than our current CF. Player who is playing for the NT, wanted by Tottenham. He is scoring regular basis and he is by far better option than Llorentein this tactics. He has 99 apps in his career and he has scored 45 goals. Plus he scores for the national team 4 Call ups 1 goal. So sorry he is a great option. Not so long ago you were crying aobut us getting our younger players back, now that's happening and you want other players.. really @S is right this place has no middle point its always one way or another. Next time when we miss someone like Zaza you'll be the first to come here and cry how we didn't get him back, its Marotta's fault and stuff. I am all up for Zaza and if you have watched him ( not only against Juve) you'll notice he has that Trezeguet shots and goals and he has great passing ability.
Simone Trezaza Very Happy

Hell I would even take OSvaldo instead of Llorente.

Morata has been disappointing too, In all fo the displays he's got so far.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:04 pm

I've read a lot of Llorente criticism here but let's not act like Llorente is shit and worse than Osvaldo.

I think Llorente is an excellent forward when put in the right conditions, one of the best in Serie A and Spain.

For example last season, Conte's Juve was much more direct, the defenders and midfielders often played balls directly to the strikers so he was much more involved in the build-up and the 3-5-2 in attack was a 3-3-4 with Asamoah and Licht very high on the pitch and costantly putting crosses in. Now Allegri plays a 4-3-1-2 so there isn't much width, and most importantly Juve are much more possession oriented and less direct and with a lower tempo and with Tevez being the one who drops in the lines to allow the flow to go smoothly, so Llorente is restricted to a limited role where he has to stay in a limited zone.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:20 pm

No system in the World is responsible for the reasons we dislike him

He often fails to control the ball, making a complete hash of simple passes. Amateur level mistakes.

He always blunders in to defenders giving away cheap free kicks, usually after *bleep* up his touch

For a very big player, he's often on the floor in a crumpled heap, muscled away easily

His positioning inside the box is often shit, you can be the best finisher in the World (Which he's far from) and it will count for nothing when you're always standing still, completely static in the wrong positions

He's half decent in between a pair of wingers, but basically the only way he'd do 'well' is if we dropped Tevez and purchased 2 orthodox wingers.

No thank you.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next