S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 23 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:40 am

Ya, I think we should focus on bringing in a CAM this summer and maybe benching Pirlo for Vidal, Marchisio and Pogba (if we have all of them after the summer transfer window is over). Then we have Pirlo, Asamoah, Sturaro (if we don't loan him again) and Pereyra for midfield subs. If we sell Llorente, we can maybe get some money from him, plus the money we earned this year and the money from Adidas, which can maybe get us a good player. I would like someone that's 26 or younger and WC for CAM. Firmino, Oscar,De Bruyne etc. I would also try to invest in a striker like Dybala, but I would try to lower his price a bit. And this summer or next summer, I'd try to get Verratti while also hopefully keeping Pogba and Vidal.

GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 23 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by marottalad Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:57 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Ya, I think we should focus on bringing in a CAM this summer and maybe benching Pirlo for Vidal, Marchisio and Pogba (if we have all of them after the summer transfer window is over). Then we have Pirlo, Asamoah, Sturaro (if we don't loan him again) and Pereyra for midfield subs. If we sell Llorente, we can maybe get some money from him, plus the money we earned this year and the money from Adidas, which can maybe get us a good player. I would like someone that's 26 or younger and WC for CAM. Firmino, Oscar,De Bruyne etc. I would also try to invest in a striker like Dybala, but I would try to lower his price a bit. And this summer or next summer, I'd try to get Verratti while also hopefully keeping Pogba and Vidal.

Dybala is easy done mate. Sell Llorente don't buy zaza but we all no how marotta loves his squad players Wink theoretically dybala,tevez and morata could play at once tevez occasionally played behind the strikers at city if I'm not mistaken and cam or even a 4-3-3 with morata and dybala/tevez on the wings could work
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:31 am

Toure is old and spent player I don' want him as part of the Pogba deal its stupid, he is at the end of his career and I don't want short fix solutions.

Dybala will never be an easy deal its Zamparini that we are talking about, let see how he finishes the season. IF Llorente leaves, Tevez returns to Argentina this summer then we are in for a loooooong mercato.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:31 pm

The trequartisti mentioned here are all good players but I would love it if we went for Pastore instead. Despite the average seasons he is having at PSG I still believe that if he comes back to Serie A, he can blossom to the player we were all expecting him to become when he was still playing for Palermo.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Why don't we go for Salah if Chelsea still want to sell him, they were asking something like 15m.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:44 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Why don't we go for Salah if Chelsea still want to sell him, they were asking something like 15m.

Doesn't Fiorentina have an option to buy him though ?

He's been excellent so far !

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:12 pm

Andrew_p wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Why don't we go for Salah if Chelsea still want to sell him, they were asking something like 15m.

Doesn't Fiorentina have an option to buy him though ?

He's been excellent so far !

Appears so, on 4 installments, 15-18m depending on performances and season finishing,
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:30 pm

15m would get you him straight away, surely.

He has no future with us.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:31 am

Kick wrote:15m would get you him straight away, surely.

FFS, he is their MVP now, clearly what they have been missing. Proud of that Arab dude Very Happy

@Devi: I really doubt that 2 of our main attackers will leave this summer.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:42 am

salmano9 wrote:

FFS, he is their MVP now, clearly what they have been missing. Proud of that Arab dude Very Happy

Yes, they have finally found a worthy G. Rossi replacement.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:17 pm

Andrew_p wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Yes, they have finally found a worthy G. Rossi replacement.

Lol, G.Rossi is a cursed player... I feel sorry for him. Hopefully Salah won't get the curse as well lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:10 pm

Salah to me looks like a good player but not Juve level yet he loses the ball a lot and his final product could be improved that little bit more. In 1-2 seasons he could possibly grow to be good enough and by then he will probably be valued around 20-25 mil. I would rather take a less risk high reward player that we no is at least decent right now.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:07 am

Pogba offers not welcome’

Director general Beppe Marotta closes on the possible sale of Paul Pogba, declaring that Juventus ‘don't want to negotiate with anyone’.

The midfielder is sought after by the likes of Real Madrid, Manchester United and Paris-Saint Germain among others, but the Bianconeri executive has denied a sale is being planned.

“The value of Pogba is given by the buyers,” Marotta has said, in an extensive interview with La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“If there are buyers, then there's an auction. Their interest is important and the value can become substantial.

“However, we still haven't opened negotiations nor do we want to open them with anyone.

“It's true that we must raise our standard gradually every year.

“Pogba is one of our highest-ranked players in terms of quality.

“We're happier the stronger the team gets, and we want our team to be even stronger.

“In all aspects you must harmonise the economic side with the dimension of the sport.

“So far there are no second thoughts. We received no offers, nor did we look for them.

“Pogba is a player of the highest category and he is being targeted by the greatest clubs.

“But we're happy the way we are and we don't have to sell him at all costs.

“Rather we must think of improving our performances in the sport. We are not looking for buyers.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:41 pm

We can keep him if we want, but fatty is a prick and so he can convince pogba to leave...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:44 pm

BVB destroyed Schalke at home by the way. It was a miracle Schalke got away with only 3 goals conceded (please also note Shalke's position on the table before this round).

They are getting better and better each week, tricky fixture we have here.

Edit: hmmm wrong thread hmm

Last edited by dronte on Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:27 pm

dronte wrote:BVB destroyed Schalke at home by the way. It was a miracle Schalke got away with only 3 goals conceded (please also note Shalke's position on the table before this round).

We have #EuroMax we will do it! We can contain them. If we score first, I think it is game over. They will attack, we will cover and close the defense like last time, and we have pacey tevez and morata!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:56 pm

dronte wrote:BVB destroyed Schalke at home by the way. It was a miracle Schalke got away with only 3 goals conceded (please also note Shalke's position on the table before this round).

Edit: hmmm wrong thread hmm

If we want to succeed in CL we have to be able to beat teams like BVB yes they are quality but let's be honest apart from BM all of the others are just good.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:28 am

NOTHING VAZQUEZ, Dybala YES, BUT A DIFFERENT NUMBERS

Juventus seems to have abandoned the track leading to the Palermo player, Vazquez. We had already said about 12 days ago READ HERE . The Palermo midfielder is not 'in fact considered by Juventus a goal for several reasons, not' the player who is able to make the leap to Juventus and Juventus look for players of two types: either youth perspective, to speak to the Coman or players ready high level. Vazquez not 'exceed Pereyra and therefore not interesting. Like instead striker Dybala, Juventus could make an offer, but will not move beyond the thirty million euro, including perhaps a counterpart. Difficult to arrive in Turin, especially from abroad will offer more. In any case, the strategies are clear, or high-potential young players or ready, Vazquez does not belong to either category.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:51 am

Palermo attacker Paulo Dybala has admitted that it would be a dream come true if Barcelona made an attempt to sign him.

The 21-year-old has been in sublime form in 2014-15, netting 12 goals in 24 Serie A appearances and creating seven more.

His impressive performances have not gone unnoticed elsewhere and clubs such as Manchester United, City, Juventus, Napoli, Borussia Dortmund and Barcelona have all been credited with an interest in signing Dybala.

However, the Argentine has suggested he would prefer a move to La Liga over a transfer to the Premier League, Bundesliga or another Serie A side.

"Would I be open to a move to Barcelona? I would swim to Barcelona if they came knocking," Dybala told Radio Belgrano when questioned about his future.

"I wouldn't even have to change into my swimming gear. After all, I would only have to cross the Mediterranean Sea..."

Dybala has a contract with his current club until June 2016.

Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini recently stressed that the Sicilians will only part company with the young attacker if an offer in the region of €40 million comes in.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2015/03/03/9455522/dybala-i-would-swim-to-barcelona-to-join-them?ICID=HP_HN_HP_RI_0_3

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:44 am

Well he's a *bleep* idiot then

Have fun trying to get minutes over Messi Neymar Suarez. Sick of players wanting to commit career suicide going to places where there's 9 players ahead of them in the pecking order, thinking they'll get minutes only to get 5 cup apps a season and moan about their manager.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:05 am

I don't know if Barca even want him though, at least not as a starter. We should try giving them Padoin, and De Ceglie along with 25 million, plus Sturaro on loan, or something like that. I don't know if I would be 40 million for him. I think we can earn some money by selling Llorente if he doesn't improve by the end of the season (if we do want to sell him that is) and we can also maybe make some money off of selling Marrone, Ogbonna, and De Ceglie, if we don't plan on keeping any of them that is. We can maybe bring in around 15-20 million from the sales of the players I just named, if not more. Then maybe we can go after a young striker like Lacazette, Dybala, or even Cavani (even though he's getting a bit old) and/or a CAM like Firmino. If we're also looking to sign a LB, I think Ricardo Rodriguez and Baba are good options. What do you guys think we need this summer, and who do you think we might go after.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:16 am

P.S Barca are banned from the next transfer window regardless
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:30 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:P.S Barca are banned from the next transfer window regardless

lol weren't they supposed to be banned this year bit they got rakitic?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:36 pm

They appealed the ban, which meant they were innocent until proven guilty, so the ban was delayed until they reached a final verdict.

The verdict was guilty, so the ban moved up to the next window.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:32 pm

Barca = UEFA's favorite pet
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:36 pm

Liverpool, Arsenal eye Morata?

Liverpool and Arsenal may vie for Juventus' Alvaro Morata, though Real Madrid could get in the way.

The Spaniard is gaining increasing favour by Max Allegri as a starter over Fernando Llorente, and at only 22 years of age, he looks like an appetising prospect to a number of European teams.

According to Metro, Liverpool and Arsenal have both set their eyes on Morata, though they would have a tough time beating the competition if Real Madrid choose to buy him back – Los Blancos, who originally sold the player for €20m, have a clause to purchase him again by 2017 for a maximum of €30m.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next