S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 26 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by marottalad Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:06 am

Zaza is decent I accept him as a squad player/substitute but i am still holding onto the dream of getting dybala or a quality cam, if we fall short of money to buy a so called star player because we decided to get zaza and won't be able to sell llorente i will be so angry as a juventus fan it will just be more resources lost. However i am optimistic as it is only March and I will give Marotta a chance to prove his worth to the fans.

marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 26 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by inderbaby Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:49 pm

We really need Dybala bro for life after Tevez and we should have the money considering we are in the last 8 of the champions league and Dybala won't be paid as much as Tevez earns which would help off set the high buying price. On top of that we need a CAM/Winger. Maybe someone like Kishna and a young LB! Maybe we can get Montoya from Barca as he can play equally as well as a RB or LB!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:52 pm

inderbaby wrote:We really need Dybala bro for life after Tevez and we should have the money considering we are in the last 8 of the champions league and Dybala won't be paid as much as Tevez earns which would help off set the high buying price. On top of that we need a CAM/Winger. Maybe someone like Kishna and a young LB! Maybe we can get Montoya from Barca as he can play equally as well as a RB or LB!

I am not convinced of getting Dybala now. I know that he will be gone this year, but we need someone solid to replace tevez, not someone with potential only. We need someone who will do the same job.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:01 am

Tevez is still with us next season. By the time he leaves Dybala would be ready to be our number 10 but no doubt in my mind if Dybala played for us this season he would be top scorer in the league. He's a fantastic player, scores and creates just like Tevez!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:49 am

inderbaby wrote:Tevez is still with us next season. By the time he leaves Dybala would be ready to be our number 10 but no doubt in my mind if Dybala played for us this season he would be top scorer in the league. He's a fantastic player, scores and creates just like Tevez!

He is quite inconsistent. He absolutely has done nothing vs us last game if you realized.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:11 am

I think that Marotta said recently for SKY that Dybala is to young for us Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:17 am

DeviAngel wrote:I think that Marotta said recently for SKY that Dybala is to young for us Very Happy

Aside from that point of view i wonder if morata,tevez and dybala could play together? could be out version of messi neymar and suarez just food for thought. I suppose we will have to take a risk to see. Also tevez is capable of playing as a cam so we could see tevez as cam with dybala and morata up front
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:34 am

marottalad wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I think that Marotta said recently for SKY that Dybala is to young for us Very Happy

Aside from that point of view i wonder if morata,tevez and dybala could play together? could be out version of messi neymar and suarez just food for thought. I suppose we will have to take a risk to see. Also tevez is capable of playing as a cam so we could see tevez as cam with dybala and morata up front

That's a valid point. Maybe Morata is going back to RM? I am 10000000% sure we are getting Falcao and Llorente is leaving but would that mean 4-3-3? Or Zaza benched? I have no idea. the thing that has most logic is :

Matri, Llorente, PDC out
In : Rugani, Zaza, Falcao, AM, LB

Attack : Tevez, Morata, Falcao, Zaza
Midfield : Vidal, Marchisio, Pirlo, Pogba, Pereyra, ? , Asa, Padoin
Defense : Rugani, Barzagli, Chiellini, Bonucci, Licht, Caceres, Evra, LB,

Loaned : Sturaro, Coman

but we are really interested in Dybala Who knows
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:09 am

DeviAngel wrote:
marottalad wrote:

That's a valid point. Maybe Morata is going back to RM? I am 10000000% sure we are getting Falcao and Llorente is leaving but would that mean 4-3-3? Or Zaza benched? I have no idea. the thing that has most logic is :

Matri, Llorente, PDC out

Good point i agree with you on it all
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:08 am

marottalad wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
marottalad wrote:

Matri, Llorente, PDC out

Good point i agree with you on it all

Yeah, I will give Falcao a chance. Maybe all he needs is trust. What you are saying here is quite achievable and not bad looking really, especially if falcao is back and we have a low asking price to buy him outright.

On the case of Dybala? Zamparini is really crazy. Only PSG would blindly pay that kinda money for him... As reeports say, I agree that 25m is the max to pay for him. He isn't world class yet, just a hype.

===
Juventus offer for Dybala?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are reportedly set to make Palermo an offer for Paulo Dybala, with €25m plus players rumoured.

The Argentinian forward is one of the hottest properties in Europe after a stellar season for the Rosanero, but has reportedly decided that he wants to stay in Serie A next season.

It’s widely believed that Juventus are in pole position to secure his signature, and Tuttosport this morning says that an offer will be presented this week.

The newspaper states that despite Palermo patron Maurizio Zamparini’s €40m asking price, the Bianconeri will offer €25m in terms of a transfer fee.

That would then be supplemented by sending some of the Old Lady’s players to Renzo Barbera.

Defender Edoardo Goldaniga is co-owned between the two clubs, and could be sacrificed by the Turin giants as part of any agreement.

Midfielder Luca Marrone, who has suffered with muscular problems this season could also be included, as well as goalkeeper Nicola Leali.

The sports daily also claims that Palermo are huge admirers of young French attacker Kingsley Coman.

While Juve would not be willing to see the starlet move permanently to Sicily, Tuttosport believes he could move on loan for a season or two to help secure Dybala’s signature.

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:59 am

Agent denies Zaza rumours

Simone Zaza’s agent has denied reports that the Sassuolo striker has agreed a move to Juventus in the summer.

The Bianconeri retain a buyback clause on the Italian international, and it was reported this week that a deal to bring the forward to Turin had been agreed.

However, the player’s representative insists nothing has been signed yet.

“I honestly don’t know anything about these things I read,” Christian Maifredi told TuttoJuve.

“I don’t know anything about meetings, contracts or any situations regarding Simone. What has been written is not true.

“Until June 30, 2019, he’s a Sassuolo player, we’ll have to see if there are negotiations in the summer. At the moment there’s nothing.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:54 pm

Falcao drops Juve hint
By Football Italia staff

Juventus transfer target Radamel Falcao hinted he could quit Manchester United for “a place where I can play.”

The Colombian is on international duty ahead of a friendly in Bahrain and spoke to Radio Caracol on his future.

“Obviously I need to find a place where I have continuity and can play,” said Falcao.

“I think any footballer needs to play and is happy playing. I’m totally committed to the club, there are eight matches to go and anything can happen.

“So when the championship ends. I’ll sit down, do an analysis and decide what’s best for me.”

Juventus have shown an interest in Falcao, who has scored only four goals since joining on loan from Monaco.

The Bianconeri will probably use the upcoming Champions League quarter-final with Monaco to discuss a summer swoop for Falcao.

It would be similar terms to the Manchester United deal, so a loan with option to buy.

The 29-year-old is seen as a replacement for Carlos Tevez, who will head back to his old club Boca Juniors either next season or the year after.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:42 pm

would you guys take a Cavani + Lavezi + Motta + Cabaye for Pogba deal if PSG offered something like this ? Laughing

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:48 pm

Dybala rejects Arsenal for Juve

Italian media continue to claim Arsenal are meeting Palermo for Paulo Dybala, but he only wants Juventus.

The 21-year-old Argentine talent is hot property on the transfer market and also heavily linked with Manchester United.

President Maurizio Zamparini claims he already received an offer worth €40m – thought to be from United – but Arsenal are stepping up the pressure on Palermo.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the Gunners continue to call the club with proposals and will meet with him on Wednesday or Thursday in Milan, but are destined to failure.

This is because Dybala has his heart set on staying in Serie A with runaway leaders Juventus.

The Bianconeri would try to lower the price-tag by offering Palermo the second half of Edoardo Goldaniga, the Italy Under-21 international defender currently co-owned by the two clubs.

This season Dybala has scored 12 Serie A goals and provided eight assists.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:49 pm

farfan wrote:would you guys take a Cavani + Lavezi + Motta + Cabaye for Pogba deal if PSG offered something like this ? Laughing

Cavani + cash is a great offer.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:13 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Falcao drops Juve hint
By Football Italia staff

Juventus transfer target Radamel Falcao hinted he could quit Manchester United for “a place where I can play.”

The Colombian is on international duty ahead of a friendly in Bahrain and spoke to Radio Caracol on his future.

“Obviously I need to find a place where I have continuity and can play,” said Falcao.

“I think any footballer needs to play and is happy playing. I’m totally committed to the club, there are eight matches to go and anything can happen.

“So when the championship ends. I’ll sit down, do an analysis and decide what’s best for me.”

Juventus have shown an interest in Falcao, who has scored only four goals since joining on loan from Monaco.

The Bianconeri will probably use the upcoming Champions League quarter-final with Monaco to discuss a summer swoop for Falcao.

It would be similar terms to the Manchester United deal, so a loan with option to buy.

The 29-year-old is seen as a replacement for Carlos Tevez, who will head back to his old club Boca Juniors either next season or the year after.

Very Happy lol sadly im here in UK
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:12 am

THREE NAMES AFTER TEVEZ

The hope of all Juventus fans is that Carlitos Tevez will honor the contract that binds him to Juventus until 2016, can not think of a training Juventus without its leading scorer with 24 centers in 36 appearances and one goal every 125 minutes. Can not think of a divorce, but the possibility that today seems remote is a spectrum that could also become real if the Apache real feel that nostalgia that sometimes it takes. do then? Better to be prepared and not consider Dybala the right man because today bring the number ten would mean crush pressure with the risk of it going out of sight. Are basically three profiles that could fit to honor that number

Ibrahimovic wants to go away from France, PSG did not stimulate much, if lowered economic demands spreading the contract could be possible, a return to Juventus to win those two titles that were improperly removed.

Falcao: the dream of last summer could become real, will be discussed on the sidelines of the Champions League game since the player will not stay at the Red Devils and wants to leave the Premier did not stimulate much, despite requests and Chelsea Liverpool. The would like Italy, Spain or France, if rubbed into the face-off, it could definitely be a viable track.

Cavani: dream expressed Marotta, is not easy to achieve, it costs more than the other two appointed and could be part of a hypothetical exchange of cards, Juventus would think him and would try to smear the contract by 10 million in a couple of seasons, with high bonuses, Cavani to Juventus would not say no, his wallet, however, seems to think otherwise.

Three possible names for an after Tevez, the track today, far from reality this is called Apache, the future hopefully to 2016 can still be all of Carlitos.
===
Ibra please Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:16 am

Sky - Next year Zaza should play in Juventus. Dybala has promised to Juventus, but the Palermo will meet Arsenal. No offer for Pogba. And on Vidal, Llorente, Neto and Cavani ...

According to Sky Sports, Simone Zaza next year should play in Juventus. The striker class 91 has promised to Juventus. The agent of Zaza, Maifredi has spoken several times with Juventus and the player's future seems to be in Turin. The Sassuolo also listen to the proposals of other teams like Tottenham, but the bomber former Ascoli difficult next year will not wear the black and white jersey. This week, however, was planning a meeting between Arsenal and Palermo to talk about Dybala. This meeting between the two clubs will take place in Milan between tomorrow and after. Dybala, however, has promised to Juventus. The white club has also talked with Palermo for the Argentine and also discussed the technical counterparts, especially Goldaniga. Dybala would got to play with Tevez and not to replace it. The Argentine does not arrive to Juventus on a disposal of Pogba, because the Bianconeri can spend large sums of around 25/26 although the Palermo for his attacker wants 40. The Paris Saint-Germain spoke with Raiola number 6 Juventus but there has been no official offer. Furthermore, it would not be fascinated Pogba from French club, because it would leave Juventus only for a top club like Real Madrid tradition. Of course if Marotta tried Cavani then it could be a sign of a departure of the French. Maybe, Juventus may seek uruguiano in case of early departure of Tevez or in case of transfer of Pogba seen that the former Napoli would cost a lot of engagement and card transaction would be around 110 million. However if Tevez is left Juventus would fit in pink and Zaza Dybala, while in case of departure in June dell'Apache, Marotta would seek to replace a player with a strong personality. Output from Juventus could be Llorente, for which you would make a great gain. The Lion King like for example at Tottenham. Last summer, Manchester United took a poll to shy Vidal and Juventus asked 60 million. The British asked the Chilean in the deal then blended with the Bianconeri for Hernandez. In the summer we need to understand if there are offers for Vidal, but should remain. By the end of the month, however, Neto is expected to sign with Juventus.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:32 pm

MEDIASET- Juve-Cavani: Here are the figures of the operation

As reported by Sportmediaset Juventus would have allocated 50 million for Edinson Cavani. The Uruguayan striker already since last summer gave the first signs of farewell from Paris, with England a possible destination. In fact, Manchester United would be the fiercest competitor of Juventus, who were to miss the target would refer Radamel Falcao, now certain to return to Monaco after their unsuccessful loan with the Red Devils . The third alternative is Paulo Dybala. (Source: tuttomercatoweb.com) These exact words of Paul Bargiggia:

"It appears that the Juventus is ready to play important papers to get to Cavani, they speak of a budget of 50 million. The work in progress, but Cavani also like to Manchester United, and if you arrive in United Cavani obviously not redeem Falcao, and at that point the plan-B Juve would just Falcao. The third option is called Juventus Dybala "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:44 pm

DeviAngel wrote:MEDIASET- Juve-Cavani: Here are the figures of the operation

As reported by Sportmediaset Juventus would have allocated 50 million for Edinson Cavani. The Uruguayan striker already since last summer gave the first signs of farewell from Paris, with England a possible destination. In fact, Manchester United would be the fiercest competitor of Juventus, who were to miss the target would refer Radamel Falcao, now certain to return to Monaco after their unsuccessful loan with the Red Devils . The third alternative is Paulo Dybala. (Source: tuttomercatoweb.com) These exact words of Paul Bargiggia:

"It appears that the Juventus is ready to play important papers to get to Cavani, they speak of a budget of 50 million. The work in progress, but Cavani also like to Manchester United, and if you arrive in United Cavani obviously not redeem Falcao, and at that point the plan-B Juve would just Falcao. The third option is called Juventus Dybala "

I think that Marrota is thinking big now. It is just the matter who we buy. He is aware that we have a bigger budget now IMO.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:39 pm

salmano9 wrote:

I think that Marrota is thinking big now. It is just the matter who we buy. He is aware that we have a bigger budget now IMO.

I will see it to believe it.....
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:06 pm

marottalad wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Yeah, I would call this a rumor, but a signal more than that.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:41 pm

salmano9 wrote:
marottalad wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Yeah, I would call this a rumor, but a signal more than that.

I just don't think morata and cavani can play together. tevez-cavani would definitely work and would probably be in the top 3-4 strike combinations in the world but we don't have the money for cavani and to keep morata and tevez here as well. The best we can hope for is Dybala in my opinion. We still have to sell isla,llorente probably ogbonna too and look for an attacking mid/winger. Pereyra is very good but not the player to take us to the next level.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:50 am

Yeah, I agree with you. All we can do is hope for Dybala. I really wish that we sign another player like vidal for 10m and can take us to the next level.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:50 am

'Zaza might not leave Sassuolo'
By Football Italia staff

Sassuolo President Giorgio Squinzi said Simone Zaza “won’t necessarily” go to Juventus or anywhere else.

The striker is hot property on the transfer market, linked with the likes of Tottenham and Liverpool, while Juve already have an option on him.

“Zaza won’t necessarily leave Sassuolo. Juve have an option on him for a specific sum. We are here waiting to see what happens,” declared Squinzi.

He was also asked about the reported interest from Milan, Napoli, Fiorentinaand Sampdoria for Coach Eusebio Di Francesco.

“Di Francesco has a contract for another year with us. I even read that Milan want him, but nobody has asked me about him.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:47 am

Cavani + verrati + 20m for pogba! Amazing deal tbh! We got a pogba replacement, a tevez replacement and 20m to spend on a CAM or winger! I would take it any day.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next