S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 14 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:20 pm

No system in the World is responsible for the reasons we dislike him

He often fails to control the ball, making a complete hash of simple passes. Amateur level mistakes.

He always blunders in to defenders giving away cheap free kicks, usually after *bleep* up his touch

For a very big player, he's often on the floor in a crumpled heap, muscled away easily

His positioning inside the box is often shit, you can be the best finisher in the World (Which he's far from) and it will count for nothing when you're always standing still, completely static in the wrong positions

He's half decent in between a pair of wingers, but basically the only way he'd do 'well' is if we dropped Tevez and purchased 2 orthodox wingers.

No thank you.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 14 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Katy Perry Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:20 am

Yea, he's basically a poor man's Amauri.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:27 am

Not Juve material, not good enough. Crap season, static and useless outside of goals which he doesn't even manage now.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:34 am

Katy Perry wrote:I've read a lot of Llorente criticism here but let's not act like Llorente is shit and worse than Osvaldo.

I think Llorente is an excellent forward when put in the right conditions, one of the best in Serie A and Spain.

For example last season, Conte's Juve was much more direct, the defenders and midfielders often played balls directly to the strikers so he was much more involved in the build-up and the 3-5-2 in attack was a 3-3-4 with Asamoah and Licht very high on the pitch and costantly putting crosses in. Now Allegri plays a 4-3-1-2 so there isn't much width, and most importantly Juve are much more possession oriented and less direct and with a lower tempo and with Tevez being the one who drops in the lines to allow the flow to go smoothly, so Llorente is restricted to a limited role where he has to stay in a limited zone.

I didn't said he was shit in terms of quality. He is shit in this formation and tactics, like a ghost from himself. There's no point in keeping him here when he is not useful, plus he is 30 soon and has good salary. If we plan to change to 4-3-3 or something than fine let him stay, but if we continue with 4-3-1-2 with same tactics and instructions we are shooting our self in the leg. I love Llorente everyone here knows but you know when its time go, its time to go unless as I said tactics change.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:48 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Luiz Adriano could be joining Roma over the next few hours. Shakhtar Representatives are heading to Rome at the moment and expected an answer by tomorrow in relation to the latest offer: 2 M € for the loan plus 8 M to make it permanent plus bonuses. An informal agreement Has Already Been Reached with Shakhtar coach Lucescu and with the Brazilian player. Should the transfer go through, Mattia Destro could be on His Way out of the club. Already struggling to gain a place in the starting 11 over Francesco Totti, the Italian forward intends to have a chat with Rudi Garcia , to understand what chances he would have to get in the line-up and to clarify what lies ahead. If a decision is taken to part ways, Roma would only do so on the basis of a permanent transfer (15-20 M € is the price tag) or of a loan with obligatory purchase. Otherwise the transfer would be put on hold until June. Milan are favorites to land Destro, but Inter and Tottenham are also in the race.
===
So cheap...

Roma target Luiz Adriano warned he will only leave Shakhtar Donetsk “if there’s an offer that is good for me and the club.”

Why pay that much for Luiz Adriano when we can have our player back Zaza who 2 seasons in a row is scoring more than our current CF. Player who is playing for the NT, wanted by Tottenham. He is scoring regular basis and he is by far better option than Llorentein this tactics. He has 99 apps in his career and he has scored 45 goals. Plus he scores for the national team 4 Call ups 1 goal. So sorry he is a great option. Not so long ago you were crying aobut us getting our younger players back, now that's happening and you want other players.. really @S is right this place has no middle point its always one way or another. Next time when we miss someone like Zaza you'll be the first to come here and cry how we didn't get him back, its Marotta's fault and stuff. I am all up for Zaza and if you have watched him ( not only against Juve) you'll notice he has that Trezeguet shots and goals and he has great passing ability.
Simone Trezaza Very Happy

Hell I would even take OSvaldo instead of Llorente.

Morata has been disappointing too, In all fo the displays he's got so far.

Devi, I think Zaza is a good player, but I feel as though we should just keep our currently players for now and if he keeps developing well we can bring him back. Give Morata time, he hasn't played bad in my opinion, which you're making it seem like he did. I also agree that Coman needs to get more playing time, and I would rather not loan him. If we can sign Luiz Adriano for a low price he would be a pretty good buy in my opinion, but I think I'd rather wait until the summer to sign a top striker. The thing is, I want Juve to sign a good striker to partner Tevez and later replace him, which is when Coman, Zaza and Morata will be developed maybe, which means I would rather not see an unproven player (Zaza) join us now or in the summer. No offence to him, but I think that right now if we can get a good striker who isn't old to partner Tevez, (preferably Lacazette) it would be good.

For now and next season, we should try and keep the same team except for players like Pepe, Padoin, Llorente (not sure about all three actually, Llorente needs to start scoring and playing better, Padoin is a utility player and Pepe seems like a cool locker room guy, but if we can make money off them, we should sell them). We should try to keep Vidal and Pogba, and just sign a good striker like I said, a good attacking midfielder, ex. Firmino, and maybe a left back, and we should be good. We should also try to get Reus, since I heard his release clause is like 25 million, which means we'd basically just have to convince him.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 am

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Luiz Adriano could be joining Roma over the next few hours. Shakhtar Representatives are heading to Rome at the moment and expected an answer by tomorrow in relation to the latest offer: 2 M € for the loan plus 8 M to make it permanent plus bonuses. An informal agreement Has Already Been Reached with Shakhtar coach Lucescu and with the Brazilian player. Should the transfer go through, Mattia Destro could be on His Way out of the club. Already struggling to gain a place in the starting 11 over Francesco Totti, the Italian forward intends to have a chat with Rudi Garcia , to understand what chances he would have to get in the line-up and to clarify what lies ahead. If a decision is taken to part ways, Roma would only do so on the basis of a permanent transfer (15-20 M € is the price tag) or of a loan with obligatory purchase. Otherwise the transfer would be put on hold until June. Milan are favorites to land Destro, but Inter and Tottenham are also in the race.
===
So cheap...

Roma target Luiz Adriano warned he will only leave Shakhtar Donetsk “if there’s an offer that is good for me and the club.”

Why pay that much for Luiz Adriano when we can have our player back Zaza who 2 seasons in a row is scoring more than our current CF. Player who is playing for the NT, wanted by Tottenham. He is scoring regular basis and he is by far better option than Llorentein this tactics. He has 99 apps in his career and he has scored 45 goals. Plus he scores for the national team 4 Call ups 1 goal. So sorry he is a great option. Not so long ago you were crying aobut us getting our younger players back, now that's happening and you want other players.. really @S is right this place has no middle point its always one way or another. Next time when we miss someone like Zaza you'll be the first to come here and cry how we didn't get him back, its Marotta's fault and stuff. I am all up for Zaza and if you have watched him ( not only against Juve) you'll notice he has that Trezeguet shots and goals and he has great passing ability.
Simone Trezaza Very Happy

Hell I would even take OSvaldo instead of Llorente.

Morata has been disappointing too, In all fo the displays he's got so far.

Devi, I think Zaza is a good player, but I feel as though we should just keep our currently players for now and if he keeps developing well we can bring him back. Give Morata time, he hasn't played bad in my opinion, which you're making it seem like he did. I also agree that Coman needs to get more playing time, and I would rather not loan him. If we can sign Luiz Adriano for a low price he would be a pretty good buy in my opinion, but I think I'd rather wait until the summer to sign a top striker. The thing is, I want Juve to sign a good striker to partner Tevez and later replace him, which is when Coman, Zaza and Morata will be developed maybe, which means I would rather not see an unproven player (Zaza) join us now or in the summer. No offence to him, but I think that right now if we can get a good striker who isn't old to partner Tevez, (preferably Lacazette) it would be good.

For now and next season, we should try and keep the same team except for players like Pepe, Padoin, Llorente (not sure about all three actually, Llorente needs to start scoring and playing better, Padoin is a utility player and Pepe seems like a cool locker room guy, but if we can make money off them, we should sell them). We should try to keep Vidal and Pogba, and just sign a good striker like I said, a good attacking midfielder, ex. Firmino, and maybe a left back, and we should be good. We should also try to get Reus, since I heard his release clause is like 25 million, which means we'd basically just have to convince him.

IF we don't keep Llorente than who's going to play ? Smile + we most likely we will terminate Gio's contract.

For the red part I am not against it, but if we must buy I would love it to be Zaza and not Luiz Adriano.

Let's take a look at Roma for example for who here some of the posters praised them. They have/had Destro who they bought for 16 million, he had great scoring record, they benched him so Totti can play, now they are selling him to Milan to buy a) a player 4 years older then destro b) player who's contract is expiring in the summer and yet they pay 10 million for him :facepalm: and I bet he will be benched for Totti.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:56 am

I know what you mean, but if Giovinco leaves in January, Coman, Llorente, Tevez, and Morata can all play striker. Plus this will give more game time to Coman. If we are planning on selling Llorente, I'd give him time first to see how he does the whole season, then if he isn't playing well we can sell him in the summer and buy a good striker like I said.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:30 pm

“The player who should arrive soon is [Stefano] Sturaro [from Genoa], after that there are still a few days of the transfer window left, so we’ll evaluate others." maxi
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:05 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I know what you mean, but if Giovinco leaves in January, Coman, Llorente, Tevez, and Morata can all play striker. Plus this will give more game time to Coman. If we are planning on selling Llorente, I'd give him time first to see how he does the whole season, then if he isn't playing well we can sell him in the summer and buy a good striker like I said.

I think Matri would be useful in this formation as rotation player on loan...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:27 pm

Hahahahahahaha that sarcasm...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:55 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:I know what you mean, but if Giovinco leaves in January, Coman, Llorente, Tevez, and Morata can all play striker. Plus this will give more game time to Coman. If we are planning on selling Llorente, I'd give him time first to see how he does the whole season, then if he isn't playing well we can sell him in the summer and buy a good striker like I said.

Lol was that supposed to be sarcasm that makes fun of what I said? Or is it the sarcasm that kind of answers my question? If you know what I mean.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:21 am

I wish we don't buy Zaza in the summer and sell Llorente to get..... Benteke! He is one of the most underrated strikers in world football his playing style REMINDS me a lot of Henry. He is the complete striker his quick, strong, athletic, a good finisher and can link up play. He moves well for a big man. I no he has been injured recently but if he gets over it and returns to top form we would be stupid to not consider him
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:48 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Lol was that supposed to be sarcasm that makes fun of what I said? Or is it the sarcasm that kind of answers my question? If you know what I mean.

I would take him as a fifth striker but I think Osvaldo is more complete, sicne now we are on the market for fifth striker it doesn't matter who we sign.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:49 pm

marottalad wrote:I wish we don't buy Zaza in the summer and sell Llorente to get..... Benteke! He is one of the most underrated strikers in world football his playing style REMINDS me a lot of Henry. He is the complete striker his quick, strong, athletic, a good finisher and can link up play. He moves well for a big man. I no he has been injured recently but if he gets over it and returns to top form we would be stupid to not consider him

If Valencia make it and qualify for UCL they are interested of getting him. I am more then sure he will be offloaded. But Berrardi is coming back
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:17 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
marottalad wrote:I wish we don't buy Zaza in the summer and sell Llorente to get..... Benteke! He is one of the most underrated strikers in world football his playing style REMINDS me a lot of Henry. He is the complete striker his quick, strong, athletic, a good finisher and can link up play. He  moves well for a big man. I no he has been injured recently but if he gets over it and returns to top form we would be stupid to not consider him  

If Valencia make it and qualify for UCL they are interested of getting him. I am more then sure he will be offloaded. But Berrardi is coming back

Zaza or Benteke?

Last edited by GIGItheBest on Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:18 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
marottalad wrote:I wish we don't buy Zaza in the summer and sell Llorente to get..... Benteke! He is one of the most underrated strikers in world football his playing style REMINDS me a lot of Henry. He is the complete striker his quick, strong, athletic, a good finisher and can link up play. He moves well for a big man. I no he has been injured recently but if he gets over it and returns to top form we would be stupid to not consider him

Zaza or Benteke?

I don't know, Zaza reminds me to much of Trezeguet in terms of style but a more mobile who can play with the ball. And I have soft spot for him but I would take Berrardi as rotation player with Tevez.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:59 pm

Juventus bought the second half of Rugani for 4M and loaned him to Empoli untill the end of the season.
He's the best young CB in Italy alongside Romagnoli and is already in the NT. Perfect replacement for Barzagli.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Katy Perry wrote:Juventus bought the second half of Rugani for 4M and loaned him to Empoli untill the end of the season.
He's the best young CB in Italy alongside Romagnoli and is already in the NT. Perfect replacement for Barzagli.

Really? What is the source Katy? BTW, when are you coming to UK? I wanna see you ROARRRR!!!!

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Can anyone please, please, please, please exaplain to me why we are getting sturaro back???
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:19 pm

You were looking for an AM, but given Sneijder and Mkhi's transfer failures you decided to stick with Pereyra and Vidal for that position and bring a CM instead.
Genoa is going to need him for their match against Fiorentina because they have injuries/suspensions so he'll join after that.

Brown joined Sampdoria on loan with an option to buy.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:04 pm

Well, I rarely get hyped with rumours but.. we gotta do this in the summer!!!

http://football-italia.net/61889/jackson-martinez-wants-serie

Jackson Martinez “has his heart set on Serie A” with “Napoli, Roma, Milan or Juventus” top of his list, said the Porto striker’s agent.

The Colombia international has been linked with Liverpool and Tottenham recently, but representative Henrique Pompeo insists there’s only one League he wants to join.

“His desire is clear: he wants to play in Serie A. He has his heart set on Italy and if he were to leave Porto then Serie A would be his first choice,” the agent told AreaNapoli.it.

“It is very unlikely Porto would let him leave in January, because they still need him for the Champions League and to chase Benfica in the table, so consequently Martinez will only move at the end of the season.

“He’d be happy at Napoli because we are talking about a very special club, but he’d be happy with Roma, Milan or Juventus too. They are all great teams.”

Martinez has been linked with a Serie A switch before, but the buy-out clause on his Porto contract is €35m.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:10 pm

salmano9 wrote:
Katy Perry wrote:Juventus bought the second half of Rugani for 4M and loaned him to Empoli untill the end of the season.

Really? What is the source Katy? BTW, when are you coming to UK? I wanna see you ROARRRR!!!!

GDM , SKY

I forgot to paste it :facepalm:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:13 pm

Ya I heard about us buying Rugani and loaning him back. I also think we loaned Matiello to Chievo. Jackson Martinez is 28, I think that's a bit old for a player that might cost 35 million. I'd look for another striker that's younger and equally good/better. @Devi, I meant to ask who do you think Valencia want, Benteke?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:16 pm

35mil is his buyout price, obviously it is way too high. It's really negotiable imo, especially considering the fact that he wants to leave. Still got a few good years ahead of him.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:22 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Ya I heard about us buying Rugani and loaning him back. I also think we loaned Matiello to Chievo. Jackson Martinez is 28, I think that's a bit old for a player that might cost 35 million. I'd look for another striker that's younger and equally good/better. @Devi, I meant to ask who do you think Valencia want, Benteke?

No no they want Llorente quite some time now.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:24 pm

dronte wrote:35mil is his buyout price, obviously it is way too high. It's really negotiable imo, especially considering the fact that he wants to leave. Still got a few good years ahead of him.

This summer is make it or break it, if we don't invest in him or player similar to him we can kiss goodbye to the scudetto and UCL that's the truth we should and must be able as 3-4 times champions to invest 35 million euros. IF we sell Pogba I can see this happening but I bet we'll go after Falcao or Cavani those are Nedved's and Marotta's fetish.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next