S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 29 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:27 pm

Future in Germany for Allan?
04.09.2015 20:00 Alexander Vignati
article read 1680 times
Photo
As reported by calciomercato.it, Inter, Juventus and Napoli would always be on the Udinese midfielder Allan. However, much will depend on the offers for the Brazilian: Udinese would take at least a figure between 15 and 20 million euro, worth keeping another year the Brazilian in Friuli. Allan is in great demand in Germany, and could have a future in the Bundesliga.
===
We can take him for a loan with option to buy 17m....

Pereyra-esqu of a deal..

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 29 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:22 am

salmano9 wrote:Future in Germany for Allan?
04.09.2015 20:00 Alexander Vignati
article read 1680 times
Photo
As reported by calciomercato.it, Inter, Juventus and Napoli would always be on the Udinese midfielder Allan. However, much will depend on the offers for the Brazilian: Udinese would take at least a figure between 15 and 20 million euro, worth keeping another year the Brazilian in Friuli. Allan is in great demand in Germany, and could have a future in the Bundesliga.
===
We can take him for a loan with option to buy 17m....

Pereyra-esqu of a deal..

Allan is a good player, but I don't think we need him right now. If we do sign him though, where would he play?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:23 am

Also, how much do you think Oscar would cost? I think he's a good player and maybe he can do well at Juventus.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:12 am

30-35m euros max for oacar! I think we have sturaro ow... So why buy Allan? Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:32 am

Valencia prepare Llorente bid?
By Football Italia staff

Valencia are preparing to bid for Juventus striker Fernando Llorente in the summer, according to reports.

The big striker has struggled for form this season, scoring just seven goals in 30 games in all competitions, seemingly struggling to adapt to Coach Max Allegri’s system.

Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Valencia will bid for the player this summer, and Allegri has given his approval for the Bianconeri hierarchy to sell.

Los Che were rumoured to have been interested last summer, and may see Llorente as an alternative to Alvaro Negredo, who could return to Manchester City when his loan spell expires this summer.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:29 am

Zamp: ‘Juve in pole for Dybala’
Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini says Juventus are in pole position for Paulo Dybala, but haven’t offered enough.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:45 am

DeviAngel wrote:Zamp: ‘Juve in pole for Dybala’
Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini says Juventus are in pole position for Paulo Dybala, but haven’t offered enough.

Lol, no shit! Noone is ready to offer 40m for him!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:46 pm

salmano9 wrote:

“The Bianconeri have offered me €35m, put I want €40m or more. I’m also dealing with Arsenal.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:11 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

“The Bianconeri have offered me €35m, put I want €40m or more. I’m also dealing with Arsenal.

WTF? I am sure he is bluffing... Just to increase his price and increase the competition. ..
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Next summer I want to see:

Dybala, new wingback, mata/hernanes, de jong for free, neto.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:55 pm

djfawnz wrote:Next summer I want to see:

That's a good list. however i don't think we could afford that i think that would be spread over 2 windows or 2 summers. With that list mentioned we would be set for years and not have to buy anyone for a while and if we did it would only be for an upgrade. Let's see how far the champions league takes us and also who we can sell. A lot depends on who we can sell and not making retarded moves like paying 15 mil for 50 percent of berardi's contract and getting zaza for 15 million.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:31 pm

marottalad wrote:
djfawnz wrote:Next summer I want to see:

That's a good list. however i don't think we could afford that i think that would be spread over 2 windows or 2 summers. With that list mentioned we would be set for years and not have to buy anyone for a while and if we did it would only be for an upgrade. Let's see how far the champions league takes us and also who we can sell. A lot depends on who we can sell and not making retarded moves like paying 15 mil for 50 percent of berardi's contract and getting zaza for 15 million.

Yes, I completely agree with that... We can't just buy both of them at the same time. I would buy berardi's half for 10m but keep him in sass on loan. I would only get Zaza if we sold Lolo
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:25 pm

Do you think we actually offered 35 million for Dybala? I mean he seems like a good player, but is he really worth that much money? I'd pay maximum 25-30 million for Dybala. Also, where would he play if he joins us?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:42 am

We certainly didn't offer 35mil. Just the usual Zamparini talks.

I can imagine our top offer to be around 25mil. We didn't want to pay 30 for Van Persie and co., so I'm sure Marotta isn't that stupid to overpay for a young talent (who, by the way, has been really unimpressive in the last few matches)

Also, like always, Zamparini looks so desperate to sell him lol.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:09 am

Just had a random thought I think we might sell Tevez and Llorente to fund moves for obviously Dybala as Tevez's replacement but we should be able to generate funds for a CAM who ever that will end up being. So we could have dybala and a new cam come into the team. I don't think their is a clear transfer strategy for Juventus yet as we don't no how far we all go into the champions league yet and which players we can sell. If we can manage to red rid of isla,llorente and tevez the amount of money we will receive in fees and wages will be really high.

I don't want Tevez to go it will break my heart as i am his biggest fan but it could benefit the team if we are smart and picky about who we buy, and buy quality.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:26 am

I was thinking about letting Tevez go also, but we wouldn't get much money for him (as he only wants Boca now, and they won't pay surely). We can manage 1 more year of his wages, and we shouldn't risk the next season without him.

Only if we could sell him for 10m+ would be worthy of letting him go this summer.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:18 am

Noo, I would never let tevez go this Summer... we need a quality player lile him if we let him go, not 21 year old unexperienced youngster, even though I admire his talents, but 40m is too much. This lolo tevez sacrifice is BS imo, cuz dybala isn't worth as much as that.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:06 am

Juventus wants Dybala now so he can get settled at being at a top-tier team. Also, he can learn from Tevez and i think it will do him good to do a Morata-esque integration towards the team. That way, (if) Tevez leaves in 2016, we have a quality replacement.

Considering De Jong and Neto would come for free, I could see Dybala, Mata/Hernanes/Oscar and a wingback joining Juventus. Maybe Juventus would do a sacrifice like selling Llorente and having Matri for another season, something like that.

Although, I would PERSONALLY push for a Llorente + cash swap for Higuain (considering, if Napoli doesnt reach CL, Higuain will surely leave).
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:23 am

djfawnz wrote:Juventus wants Dybala now so he can get settled at being at a top-tier team. Also, he can learn from Tevez and i think it will do him good to do a Morata-esque integration towards the team. That way, (if) Tevez leaves in 2016, we have a quality replacement.

Considering De Jong and Neto would come for free, I could see Dybala, Mata/Hernanes/Oscar and a wingback joining Juventus. Maybe Juventus would do a sacrifice like selling Llorente and having Matri for another season, something like that.

Although, I would PERSONALLY push for a Llorente + cash swap for Higuain (considering, if Napoli doesnt reach CL, Higuain will surely leave).

Higuain will go in EPL or back in La Liga trust me.

The other moves you proposed are great. Matri is good enough for a bench role or 5th choice striker and he would come for free.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:31 am

I know it's hard to see Higuain stay in Serie A, but one can dream Razz. I DO believe Higuain would be GREAT for Juventus, that's for sure. I also think that Napoli would go for a cash + Llorente swap, considering they wouldnt play in CL (if they dont win EL).

Personally, it is Italy's best interest that Napoli wins EL and Higuain and Benitez stay.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:07 pm

I don't like Higuain I don't rate him that much
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:09 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
djfawnz wrote:Juventus wants Dybala now so he can get settled at being at a top-tier team. Also, he can learn from Tevez and i think it will do him good to do a Morata-esque integration towards the team. That way, (if) Tevez leaves in 2016, we have a quality replacement.

Higuain will go in EPL or back in La Liga trust me.

The other moves you proposed are great. Matri is good enough for a bench role or 5th choice striker and he would come for free.

Dat Allegri-Matri love story will never end Very Happy Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:59 pm

Sportitalia - Pedullà: "Risk envelopes for Berardi, Juve will not redeem it for 15 million. Dybala operation to 35 million. Buffon sends message to Neto. On the Brazilian news can ..."
04/25/2015 00:15 Editorial TuttoJuve

Alfredo Pedullà made the point on the market of Juventus in the transmission of Sportitalia, "Football & Market": "Yesterday the news emerged between Atletico Madrid and Cavani, but no agreement between Atletico and PSG. And the PSG going to ask Koke, who had already asked last summer and that Atletico did not want to give up. I think that will change many things in Paris. The dealing room of the attackers see Berardi down, because there is no orientation to redeem the 15 million expected. So either find an agreement with the Sassuolo, with which they have a good relationship, or go to envelopes. Cavani is a temptation and Dybala resists. Juve are focused on what to do and will make an important market. Juve not riscatterebbe Berardi for about 15 million and the transaction Dybala is 35 million, then 20 million dance. On Neto there might be a novelty. We talked about the statements of Buffon in The Nation, who said: 'I close in 40 years'. And it is legitimate. It was also a message addressed to Neto because Buffon came these intentions Neto, legitimate, possibly the place to play for Juventus. He refuses the loan and says, 'Okay, I am the vice, then we see what happens'. Juve must store this thing, which is not a simple thing. Juventus reached any agreements with Neto and it is not easy because it still harbors a vice cumbersome, having Storari that would make the third. At the same time Juve would not want to lose him on a free. If Juve and Neto rimangiassero the agreement found, I do not exclude that they can return to other clubs. And between these clubs there could be Inter, because it has not renewed the contract of Handanovic. We are careful then to the final decision of Neto and Juventus in the presence of an agreement already made. "
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:26 pm

Witsel: 'Juve are an option'
By Football Italia staff

Axel Witsel’s father confirms the player will leave Zenit and “Juventus are an option, but we haven’t made any decisions.”

The midfielder has been repeatedly linked with a move to Turin, especially if Paul Pogba were to leave this summer.

“Axel has never regretted his transfer from Benfica to Zenit, but three years in St Petersburg are enough,” Thierry Witsel told hln.be.

“We hope to leave in style with a title in our pockets. For the moment Zenit have an eight-point advantage over second place.

“Juventus? They are an option, but not the only ones. We haven’t made any decisions yet.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:16 pm

Why don't we try and sign Depay? He's young and seems to be a good player. Also, do you guys think Carrasco would be a good signing? I also agree that we should try to sign Kurzawa and maybe Firmino. Kurzawa is young and a good left back.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:52 am

DeviAngel wrote:Witsel: 'Juve are an option'
By Football Italia staff

Axel Witsel’s father confirms the player will leave Zenit and “Juventus are an option, but we haven’t made any decisions.”

The midfielder has been repeatedly linked with a move to Turin, especially if Paul Pogba were to leave this summer.

“Axel has never regretted his transfer from Benfica to Zenit, but three years in St Petersburg are enough,” Thierry Witsel told hln.be.

“We hope to leave in style with a title in our pockets. For the moment Zenit have an eight-point advantage over second place.

“Juventus? They are an option, but not the only ones. We haven’t made any decisions yet.”

This would be a quality signing! Witsel is a power house and something different to our current players, having him would mean even more quality in the side!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next