S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 16 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:07 pm

Agreement reached, lacks only the signature. The Juventus moves first of all, being able to take - for June and parameter zero - Norberto Murara Neto , goalkeeper of Fiorentina . The Bianconeri would push for an immediate transfer, but the agreement seems far away. We will then have to wait six months, then between Neto and Juve will be true love.
===
Good move IMO, good keeper, always admired him Smile

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 16 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by dronte Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:50 pm

4th or 5th choice striker, Osvaldo is probably our best option out there (who else, really? he is a class above Pazzo, Boriello and co.)

Just don't sign him permamently Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:04 am

Gianluca Di Marzio: "Inter seeks compensation for the loan to Juventus Osvaldo"

500.000 euros, back up option is Matri
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:27 am

It is quite scary to think next season we will spend 30 million to buy half of berardi and zaza's contracts.. that is the fee right their for a firmino is isco. is anyone else not convinced of berardi or is it just me?
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:45 am

marottalad wrote:It is quite scary to think next season we will spend 30 million to buy half of berardi and zaza's contracts.. that is the fee right their for a firmino is isco. is anyone else not convinced of berardi or is it just me?

Maybe Firmino, but I think Isco would cost more. Also, I kind of agree with the fact that we shouldn't spend money on Zaza and Berardi yet, unless they explode this season. I would rather we sign young and proven talents.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:22 am

GIGItheBest wrote:
marottalad wrote:It is quite scary to think next season we will spend 30 million to buy half of berardi and zaza's contracts.. that is the fee right their for a firmino is isco. is anyone else not convinced of berardi or is it just me?

Maybe Firmino, but I think Isco would cost more. Also, I kind of agree with the fact that we shouldn't spend money on Zaza and Berardi yet, unless they explode this season. I would rather we sign young and proven talents.

Pereyra, berardi and zaza will cost COMBINED 45 MILLION that is firmino fee plus maybe a quality left back.. i would rather not sign them and save the money and buy quality not quantity..... but hey..." no italian teams can sign quality anymore and it's too hard " so lets waste 45 million on potential and bench fodder.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:24 am

Zaza is fully owned by Sassaulo now, so it is his whole price (a buy back option), we sold our half last summer. Problem is we either buy him back this summer or never, if I recall well this buy back option only lasts a year. Not a good idea to buy imo even though I really like him.

Berardi shouldn't be bought back yet either. He is a great talent, but extremely inconsistent. Needs to develop more, although I think he could well adapt to our team, it's not the same to play in Sassaulo or at Juve Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:29 am

dronte wrote:Zaza is fully owned by Sassaulo now, so it is his whole price (a buy back option), we sold our half last summer. Problem is we either buy him back this summer or never, if I recall well this buy back option only lasts a year. Not a good idea to buy imo even though I really like him.

Berardi shouldn't be bought back yet either. He is a great talent, but extremely inconsistent. Needs to develop more, although I think he could well adapt to our team, it's not the same to play in Sassaulo or at Juve Very Happy

Thank god we have no obligation to buy zaza because that is a marotta signing if i have ever seen one. Italian, medium priced and overrated. Berardi is a decent player but he doesn't seem to have that X factor a lot of forwards and wingers have and this is what this team is missing.

Pereyra for 15 mil is ok..... but i think we can invest the money better unless we have some sort of contractual agreement that we MUST sign him.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:00 pm

good old Beppe will claim we don't have money and cannot compete but will happily spend it on scrubs :facepalm:

anyways we should get just Berrardi and let Zaza rot wherever he wants, he won't be a top striker on planet earth anyways, we will lose nothing.......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:59 pm

We brought back De Ceglie and he's called up for the game against Udinese.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:04 pm

Preziosi has just said now on Sky Italy Alessandro Matri will be back to Juve
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:13 pm

Robespierre wrote:Preziosi has just said now on Sky Italy Alessandro Matri will be back to Juve

i'd happily take Matri as that "5th" choice over Dani Osvaldo tbh, and also not sure why we need a 5th choice striker honestly, its just a waste of funds.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:18 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Preziosi has just said now on Sky Italy Alessandro Matri will be back to Juve

i'd happily take Matri as that "5th" choice over Dani Osvaldo tbh, and also not sure why we need a 5th choice striker honestly, its just a waste of funds.....

Anyway Di Marzio has said now Juve doesn't confirm on Matri and it continues to deal for Osvaldo , because for GDM Matri is just the alternative  if Osvaldo deal won't be done
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:03 pm

Who do you prefer? Nargi or Osvaldo?

I want Nargi but he is injured now and may struggle with form. I love Ale! Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:49 am

Matri has been such a misery for years now. I was happy when he finally sold him, no wonder he hasn't found his place in any of the teams since then.

Osvaldo is a lot better in pretty much everything, just have to control him well - Conte managed to do it, Mancini hasn't.

Signing in injured, out of form, no match fitness Matri is the worst thing we can do. Osvaldo at least got regular playing time.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:57 pm

I just saw Zaza's super goal against Inter,I didn't saw the match and haven't followed him much but he looks decent,a playet who does his job and scores.
With Giovinco leaving I'd rather have him on our group rather then useless Matri,I would take Osvaldo over him as 5th choice striker till summer.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:05 pm

juvealbanian wrote:I just saw Zaza's super goal against Inter,I didn't saw the match and haven't followed him much but he looks decent,a playet who does his job and scores.
With Giovinco leaving I'd rather have him on our group rather then useless Matri,I would take Osvaldo over him as 5th choice striker till summer.

They aren't letting us get Zaza they will keep hold of him until June unless we pay 15 million
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:08 pm

I'd rather use *bleep* Pogba upfront than Llorente, i'd understand if we terminated his *bleep* contract tomorrow. Awful player.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:15 pm

I know that Juve following me yet know how the leadership of the Sassuolo we keep me, so there is no problem . The decision to stay here was not only mine, there was above all the desire and determination of the company, Dr. Squinzi and everyone so I continued to wear the shirt neroverde. I have access to these months to continue improve, I do not feel a top player, I still have to improve a lot to become one. "

- Zaza
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:10 pm

Good, buy him when he will be even better. Nice goal today btw.

I've also read that the buy-back option is 2 years long. This summer we can buy him for €15mil, next summer it will be €18mil.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:50 pm

Welcome back Nargi Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:35 am

Well if Zaza keeps improving till the end of season I think 15mln aren't too much considering other overrated italian strikers (we sold Matri for 11 lol)
Like I said he does his job and scores as long as our midfield can provide for him.
Next year if we decide to bring both Zaza and Berardi (which I really doubt) and sell Llorente (+ buy a top striker) our attack would improve a lot.

Tevez,Lacazette,Zaza,Berardi,Coman hmm
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:31 am

juvealbanian wrote:Well if Zaza keeps improving till the end of season I think 15mln aren't too much considering other overrated italian strikers (we sold Matri for 11 lol)
Like I said he does his job and scores as long as our midfield can provide for him.
Next year if we decide to bring both Zaza and Berardi (which I really doubt) and sell Llorente (+ buy a top striker) our attack would improve a lot.

Tevez,Lacazette,Zaza,Berardi,Coman hmm

I will get Matri Heart If we can get him for freeee Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:36 am

I would prefer Matri any day over Messi...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:43 am

salmano9 wrote:I would prefer Matri any day over Messi...

not sure if serious.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:09 am

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next