S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 28 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:14 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
For 40 million, we can buy Oscar and sneijder

add 10 million and we can buy Isco ffs why settle for Oscar and Sneijder
50 million for isco is a lot IMO. 30m at most.

50 million seems about right I think, 30 million is too low. So I'd say somewhere between 40-50 million is a good price for him, but I don't know if Madrid will sell him for less than 60 million.

GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 28 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by marottalad Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:00 am

GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

add 10 million and we can buy Isco ffs why settle for Oscar and Sneijder
50 million for isco is a lot IMO. 30m at most.

50 million seems about right I think, 30 million is too low. So I'd say somewhere between 40-50 million is a good price for him, but I don't know if Madrid will sell him for less than 60 million.

If Moggi was still here I bet u he would swap pogba for isco,marcelo and benzema haha... those were the days... NOW back to reality i would be happy simply only with getting dybala and getting pereyra and zaza on a perma deal( he is a solid back up). We can play Tevez as a cam and next winter/summer focus on getting a "real" cam and splash big cash on a proper left back.. don't ask me who we can get apparently that left back from Valencia is meant to be the real deal but i think he is off to the epl this summer
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:23 am

I say let us keep Pereyra as the main AM, buy some quality wings, bring back Berardi? and Zaza (Gabbiadini would be great as a winger for our team), extend Pepe's contract (he is good enough for Serie A) promote or loan some youngster or Jovetic and we are good.

Gk's : Buffon, Neto, Storari
-Wingers : Pepe, Coman, Berardi?, Pereyra, Jovetic, 2x Quality wingers
AM's : Tevez, Pereyra, Jovetic
CF's : Morata, Dybala, Zaza, X
Midfield : Marchisio, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Allan(Udinese), Asa
CB: Rugani, Barzagli, Chiellini, Bonucci, Caceres
RB: Lichtsteiner, Cacers, Mattiello, Padoin
LB : Evra, X, Padoin, Asa,

Sell/Return : Matri, Llorente, Ogbonna, PDC, Marrone, Rubinho, Romulo
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:17 am

I don't want jojo anymore. He hasn't impressed a lot, and he is injury prone.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:18 am

Any ideas what good wingers we might be able to sign?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:49 am

Why would we need wingers if we play with 4312?

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:13 pm

Rugani: ‘I only want Juventus’

Daniele Rugani admits that interest from Arsenal is flattering, but says he only wants to play for Juventus.

The Empoli defender will return to Turin at the end of the season after the Bianconeri bought out his co-ownership deal in the winter transfer window.

It had been rumoured that English side Arsenal were tracking the talented centre-back, but Rugani says he only ever wanted Juve.

“Wenger wanted me? It’s gratifying to know that such a great Coach was interested,” the Italian Under 21 international told Tuttosport.

“But honestly I’m glad to have been redeemed by Juventus, I’ve been a Juventino since childhood and I hope to stay in Turin for 10 years.”

The 20-year-old will get an early taste of the atmosphere at Juventus Stadium when his Empoli side play there tomorrow and Rugani warns that they want to emerge with something.

“There will be a bit of emotion, more than anything it will be the emotion of playing at the Stadium against the best team in Italy.

“I expect a good game against Juventus, we’re pretty much safe [from relegation] and we don’t have any particular worries.

“We’ll go to Turin to play and try and take home at least a point.

“That said, I know the mentality of Juventus and I’m sure they won’t be distracted by the Champions League or Coppa Italia.

“They go into every game with the maximum concentration. This will be the most difficult game of the season for us.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:14 pm

PSG target Tevez?

Juventus striker Carlos Tevez is a target for Paris Saint-Germain, according to reports in France.

The Argentinian international is the Bianconeri’s top scorer this season, and is expected to return to Boca Juniors when his contract expires in 2016.

Despite this, French newspaper Le Parisien is stating today that the Ligue 1 champions are preparing an offer for Tevez if Ezequiel Lavezzi leaves this summer.

The paper claims that PSG would be willing to pay €15m as a transfer fee, as well rewarding the striker with €5.5m per season, a €1m increase on his current salary.

The former Manchester City has 26 goals in all competitions for the Old Lady this season, including six in eight Champions League games.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:21 pm

Spurs eye Llorente and Ogbonna

Tottenham Hotspur are reportedly interested in both Fernando Llorente and his Juventus teammate Angelo Ogbonna.

The Premier League club was already rumoured to be after the Spaniard, and La Gazzetta dello Sport confirmed this weekend that the player may be on his way out at the end of the season.

The 30-year-old centre-forward has scored seven goals in 32 official games for Juve this term.

Tuttosport further links Spurs to Ogbonna, reporting that the 26-year-old defender would not look down on a move to England.

While his first choice is believed to be the Bianconeri, he may choose to pack his bags should the club prioritise the development of Daniele Rugani, who has already been signed from Empoli.

Ogbonna has made 17 Serie A appearances this season, but was pushed back to the bench by Andrea Barzagli’s return to fitness.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:21 pm

25m for both Very Happy lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:55 pm

salmano9 wrote:25m for both Very Happy lol

That would be an immense deal

Ogbonna's replacement we already have in Rugani

Llorente replacement... anybody who isn't disabled.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:05 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:

Me !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:11 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:

Me !

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 28 Padoin
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:48 pm

Juve, Roma plan Salah swoop?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus and Roma could make an offer for Chelsea's Mohamed Salah, countering Fiorentina's purchase clause.

The Egyptian international joined Fiorentina on loan in the winter transfer window and has impressed with his performances. The Viola have a purchase clause for €16m and it seems certain they will use that clause.

However, the deal also allows Chelsea the option of considering higher offers, meaning that the Gigliati cannot guarantee securing the player on a permanent basis.

Calciomercato cites the London Evening Standard as saying that Juventus and Roma are thinking of stepping in with their own offers, with a view to topping Fiorentina's bid and stealing the player.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:49 pm

Romulo: loan renewed?
08/04/2015 15:40 by Andrea Antonio Colazingari

Summer signing of Juventus even Antonio Conte, the Brazilian Romulo has hardly ever taken the field with Juventus, due to repeated physical problems. The agreement signed with the Verona provided the loan with the right of redemption, an option that is unlikely to be exercised. Romulo, however, could still remain in Turin and to have the opportunity to prove its worth: as reported by "ilsussidiario.net" In fact, the Juventus management would be oriented to seek renewal of the loan to Verona for another season.
===
It is a good idea to renew the loan with a less cost.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:08 pm

Happy for Romulo, if he's fit he's an excellent rotation option

Imagine being able to rest Pogba, Marchisio and Vidal with a midfield of Sturaro, Romulo and Pirlo

Unreal depth.

I'd love Salah here, extremely quick, technical player. Exactly what we need more of.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:48 pm

Where main man Pereyra at in that mid.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:53 pm

He's in da starting XI brah as a CAM brah
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:00 pm

ffs Proud

Juventus should also invest in better fullbacks I think. 3 at the back won't always work.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:15 pm

Darmian pls
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:16 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Happy for Romulo, if he's fit he's an excellent rotation option

Imagine being able to rest Pogba, Marchisio and Vidal with a midfield of Sturaro, Romulo and Pirlo

Unreal depth.

I'd love Salah here, extremely quick, technical player. Exactly what we need more of.

Well, it depends on the formation we're going to play next season. Salah's best games came in a 4-3-3 with him on the wing, while last night he was kind of clueless as a SS in a 3-5-2.

Also yes to a fit Romulo. I see him more as a vice Lichtsteiner though !

Defense

GK: Buffon, Storari, Pinsoglio
RCB: Bonucci, Barzagli
LCB: Chiellini, Rugani
RB: Lichtsteiner, Romulo
LB: Darmian, Evra
Extra player: Caceres

Midfield

RCMF: Vidal, Sturaro
CMF: Marchisio, Pirlo
LCMF: Pogba, Asamoah
CAMF: Pereyra, Berardi
Extra player: Padoin

Attack

SS: Tevez, Dybala
CF: Morata, Zaza
Extra player: Coman

dat depth, dat Italian talent :bow: :bow:

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:10 am

I see romolu more on dat RWB role, like a vice licht.Lol, also we can consider him as an upgrade of padoin ffs Smile

Would love to see darmian in the black and white shirt next season.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:11 am

We will have a tug of war with sass this season over berardi. They want at least 15m for his half, which is very high IMO
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Sky - The latest on the future of Pogba and Tevez. Marotta in summer could take Dybala well as Zaza. But beware of Cavani. Llorente could leave. Juve will also take a playmaker names are those of Mkhitaryan, Oscar and Mata

According to Sky Sports, the nodes of the summer market Juventus are two. In summer there could be the onslaught of many clubs in Pogba. The French are PSG who seeks him for many years, but the player is not very convinced. In fact, the Parisian club could entice Pogba only a question of money, because the rest does not this solution is not very convincing the boy. Number 6 Juventus could be also Barcelona, ​​but it is a speech by putting off until next year. So at the moment no club is ready to close for Pogba who is still at the center of the project Juventus. The other issue that could stimulate the market Juventus is to Tevez. In fact, the future dell'Apache just depends on his will. Indeed, Tevez has an excellent relationship with Juventus and year-end will be confronted with the leadership to decide whether to stay another year or maybe if anticipating the return to Argentina. If Apache is left, Juventus take Dyballa, plus Zaza whose arrival in Turin seems obvious. For the Argentine Marotta has already moved it is talking with Zamparini who wants € 40 million. The impression is that Juventus for Dybala has in hand the ball of the negotiation is whether will offer 30 million to Palermo longer a young man may close the deal. The Bianconeri, however, must be careful all'Intere Arsenal and Roma. Indeed, Argentina's really like to Sabatini. Dybala is out of contract in 2016 and would like to remain in Italy Juventus could interest him more certain that Inter would play for Juventus in the Champions League. If instead, Tevez had to leave Turin in June to replace the name is to Edinson Cavani. The Uruguayan earns 7 million more bonus reaches 9.4, an engagement that Juventus could guarantee him because it would save 6.5 million dell'Apache. Without the departure of Tevez or Pogba the arrival of Cavani to Old Lady would be virtually impossible because of overlap is card is an operation from 100/110 million. But Juventus in the summer certainly will seek a playmaker names are those of Mkhitaryan that there is more comfortable in Dortmund, Oscar Marotta follows that for a long time and Mata. In fact, the United will make a big market this summer and the Spaniard could not be more at the center of the project. Output, however there may be Llorente. Its sale would be a great gain. Indeed, Juve from Llorente could take 15-18 million.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:47 pm

The future of Tevez and Pogba. And if it was PSG to pay Dybala?

It seems that Juventus wants to invest in the future, starting from the present. Targeted operations, no missteps, no follies and no discounts for anyone. Only targeted goals that can guarantee the Bianconeri to maintain quality and accounts in balance with the available budget.

The market Juventus, it now seems clear enough, revolves around two names in output: Tevez and Pogba . The first, out of contract June 30, 2016, has already said it wants to return to Argentina and has not ruled out his assignment in advance. The second is the object of desire of many European clubs, but it is not yet clear who really would be willing to formalize an appropriate offer.

Then there are to consider the positions of elements such as Buffon and Pirlo , who in a few years will clearly have to review their commitment to football. And so, in this scenario, the latest Parisian sirens can not go unnoticed.

Immediately a provocation: and if it were Paris Saint-Germain to pay Paulo Dybala? Juventus was the first to move in time with Palermo for sure in the future performance of the gem rosanero, indicated by many as the future of Tevez. The player, who has already expressed its desire to remain in Italy, Zamparini goes for € 40 million . An amount not to the extent of the Bianconeri, but could reach agreement on the table by placing half the money and some technical counterparts like to Palermo: Coman , Fiorillo and Brown .

The sensational news , but maybe not so much, is that the famous 20 million would reach directly from France . Yes, because the veiled words of the president of PSG, Nasser Al-Khelaifi , have rekindled the hopes of the French fans to see passing on the front transalpine Paul Pogba .

"Were true and would not say if it was true I would not say the same," said the patron of Paris, but it has two things in the house that are coveted by Juventus: Verratti and Cavani . The first is considered the future Pirlo, the second, breaking in with Blanc in the last days, he would like to play again in Italy.

Would come back into vogue so the rumor about a possible proposal of PSG to Juve 20 million more Cavani Verratti for Pogba . Science Fiction? It 's still early to say, but this way Juventus would have many more resources to give Allegri the playmaker pure that the technician asks for some time.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Future in Germany for Allan?
04.09.2015 20:00 Alexander Vignati
article read 1680 times
Photo
As reported by calciomercato.it, Inter, Juventus and Napoli would always be on the Udinese midfielder Allan. However, much will depend on the offers for the Brazilian: Udinese would take at least a figure between 15 and 20 million euro, worth keeping another year the Brazilian in Friuli. Allan is in great demand in Germany, and could have a future in the Bundesliga.
===
We can take him for a loan with option to buy 17m....

Pereyra-esqu of a deal..
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next