Mr Nick09
85 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Bale is football Javale Mcgee - Page 15 Empty Re: Bale is football Javale Mcgee

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 4:20 pm

jibers wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
jibers wrote:Too many EPL fanboys in this thread that have 0 knowledge of La Liga or the sport in general. Bale was decent last season, nothing more. In EVERY big game the guy is a liability. Bar his kick and rush against Bartra he has been a flop in every big game. He is a kick and rush straight line player and looks out of his depth. No positional sense, can't play in between the lines etc. In la Liga if you have poor technique it is amplified, unlike the EPL were Bale just needs to hoof and run. Madrid would have won 3-1 in full time in that cl final had Bale buried at least 2 clear cut chances. He was average in that final. But I suppose it's okay he scored that header and he scores the occasional goal that means he is playing well. If I was a Madrid fan in any stadium I would boo him as well. The performance against Barcelona is the worst performance I have ever seen any Madrid player in my life.
then your a piss poor football fan just like the brats of Madrid.

Madrid fans have the right to be entitled. They are the biggest club in the world and in history. It is the highest pressure place to play in football. CR was booed, Zidane was booed, benzema was booed even when he played well yet noone made a thread defending him, but because some ovverated EPL scrub is being booed then you clowns come out of the woodwork. He has been dire in ALL of Madrids big games. Every single one he has been their worst player. When a player isn't even given a rating for a football match you know that is saying someting.
Madrid fans are spoilt brats. they remind me of one of them gready little rich kids you want to slap. if they think the best way to help a player is to boo him then they are as dumb as they are spoilt

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 07, 2015 4:20 pm

MR BOND wrote:I cant beleave how many so called football fans think the best thing to do for a out of form player is to boo him. jesus wept. even the americans would know how dumb that is and they still call it soccer. :facepalm:

Is it any different to say,when EPL fans boo their respective teams when they're 0-1 down at HT ?

Its a regular feature in Arsenal and Chelsea games actually when their team is down.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 07, 2015 4:22 pm

MR BOND wrote:
jibers wrote:
MR BOND wrote: then your a piss poor football fan just like the brats of Madrid.

Madrid fans have the right to be entitled. They are the biggest club in the world and in history. It is the highest pressure place to play in football. CR was booed, Zidane was booed, benzema was booed even when he played well yet noone made a thread defending him, but because some ovverated EPL scrub is being booed then you clowns come out of the woodwork. He has been dire in ALL of Madrids big games. Every single one he has been their worst player. When a player isn't even given a rating for a football match you know that is saying someting.
Madrid fans are spoilt brats. they remind me of one of them gready little rich kids you want to slap. if they think the best way to help a player is to boo him then they are as dumb as they are spoilt

They expect a certain level of performance. Bale is the worst player I have EVER seen in ANY classico. So they should cheer some millionairewhen they are paying their hard earned money? It is their RIGHT to boo who ever they damn well please. Bale is out of his depth and is just not good enough for them.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu May 07, 2015 4:52 pm

Well, lets just hope all these booings and brickbats wont get under his(Bale's) skin. He is hellbent on making it work at madrid. Proud Hope all these wont deter his confidence. Bale and Madrid are a match made in heaven. Very Happy

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 5:21 pm

jibers wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
jibers wrote:

They expect a certain level of performance. Bale is the worst player I have EVER seen in ANY classico. So they should cheer some millionairewhen they are paying their hard earned money? It is their RIGHT to boo who ever they damn well please. Bale is out of his depth and is just not good enough for them.
so tell me how booing him is going to improve his game or get his confidence back. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 07, 2015 5:36 pm

MR BOND wrote:so tell me how booing him is going to improve his game or get his confidence back. scratch

Cristiano Ronaldo was booed. He bounced back.
Benzema was booed. He bounced back.
Casillas was booed. He bounced back.
Zidane was booed. He bounced back.

What is the difference with Bale? Is he too fragile? Does he need to be told, "everything is ok"?
If he does, the EPL is for him. He's not MAN enough to handle it in La Liga then.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 5:41 pm

izzy wrote:
MR BOND wrote:so tell me how booing him is going to improve his game or get his confidence back. scratch

Cristiano Ronaldo was booed. He bounced back.
Benzema was booed. He bounced back.
Casillas was booed. He bounced back.
Zidane was booed. He bounced back.

What is the difference with Bale? Is he too fragile? Does he need to be told, "everything is ok"?
If he does, the EPL is for him. He's not MAN enough to handle it in La Liga then.
then maybe a arm round the shoulder is what bale needs instead of a kick in the nuts. and find my one quote from one of them players that say getting booed is the very thing that helped them get back to form. I mean no disrespect here mate. but any person that thinks booing a player will help him out in any way is nothing more than a idiot.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 07, 2015 5:48 pm

MR BOND wrote:then maybe a arm round the shoulder is what bale needs instead of a kick in the nuts. and find my one quote from one of them players that say getting booed is the very thing that helped them get back to form. I mean no disrespect here mate. but any person that thinks booing a player will help him out in any way is nothing more than a idiot.

Did anyone say it helped them? NO. What was said that, they were able to bounce back and silence the boos. That shows their mental strength, something Bale lacks.

If you're playing like garbage, the fans have a right to let you know. I've watched numerous games in the EPL when the home fans BOO the home team if they are losing at half-time. Is that bad to you? Should the fans sympathize with the players and tell them, "everything will be ok"?

Basically, MAN THE FCK UP. You're playing like shit. Either sort it out, or go away. Period.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu May 07, 2015 5:49 pm

I would boo him too if he was on my team. I mean, it's Bale
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 6:00 pm

izzy wrote:
MR BOND wrote:then maybe a arm round the shoulder is what bale needs instead of a kick in the nuts. and find my one quote from one of them players that say getting booed is the very thing that helped them get back to form. I mean no disrespect here mate. but any person that thinks booing a player will help him out in any way is nothing more than a idiot.

Did anyone say it helped them? NO. What was said that, they were able to bounce back and silence the boos. That shows their mental strength, something Bale lacks.

If you're playing like garbage, the fans have a right to let you know. I've watched numerous games in the EPL when the home fans BOO the home team if they are losing at half-time. Is that bad to you? Should the fans sympathize with the players and tell them, "everything will be ok"?

Basically, MAN THE FCK UP. You're playing like shit. Either sort it out, or go away. Period.
then they are as bad as the idiots at Madrid. it does help the away team if they see home fans booing there own players. I wonder if the brats have the sense to know that.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 07, 2015 6:11 pm

MR BOND wrote:then they are as bad as the idiots at Madrid. it does help the away team if they see home fans booing there own players. I wonder if the brats have the sense to know that.

No. They aren't idiots. They expert better and DESERVE better. Why the hell should the fans who PAY THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY, just STFU and be happy with piss poor play? Why are you on this forum then? Do all you have to say about your team are positive endearments? You have nothing to criticize or complain about?

Recently, Arsenal and Pool fans United to complain about the ticket pricing for these games. If they are going to pay that amount, then they have every right to express their opinion on the product they see on the field.

The fact is, because it's Bale, the EPL fools think he is being scapegoated. When it actuality, a player, born and bred on their shores does not have the intellect or technical abilities to produce on the continent and he is being embarrassed and it is a poor reflection on the UK players and how far behind they are compared to the rest of elite countries in Europe.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 6:20 pm

izzy wrote:
MR BOND wrote:then they are as bad as the idiots at Madrid. it does help the away team if they see home fans booing there own players. I wonder if the brats have the sense to know that.

No. They aren't idiots. They expert better and DESERVE better. Why the hell should the fans who PAY THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY, just STFU and be happy with piss poor play? Why are you on this forum then? Do all you have to say about your team are positive endearments? You have nothing to criticize or complain about?

Recently, Arsenal and Pool fans United to complain about the ticket pricing for these games. If they are going to pay that amount, then they have every right to express their opinion on the product they see on the field.

The fact is, because it's Bale, the EPL fools think he is being scapegoated. When it actuality, a player, born and bred on their shores does not have the intellect or technical abilities to produce on the continent and he is being embarrassed and it is a poor reflection on the UK players and how far behind they are compared to the rest of elite countries in Europe.
I don't care about bale. im just pointing out fans are idiots if they think booing a player will help his form. what thay should do with bale. is give him 100% support. try to get the lad playing. then if it don't work out sell him. and im not sure how anything is a poor reflection on british players. we have seen plenty of big money players come to England and fold. anyway. my point stands. only idiots think booing a player is going to help things.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 07, 2015 6:30 pm

MR BOND wrote:I don't care about bale. im just pointing out fans are idiots if they think booing a player will help his form. what thay should do with bale. is give him 100% support. try to get the lad playing. then if it don't work out sell him. and im not sure how anything is a poor reflection on british players. we have seen plenty of big money players come to England and fold. anyway. my point stands. only idiots think booing a player is going to help things.

OH MY GOD. Are you blind? Seriously?

NO ONE IS TRYING TO HELP THEM.
NO ONE SAID THE BOOING IS TO HELP THE PLAYER.
The Booing is to make the player know that his level of play is SHIT and it will continue unless you up your level of play.

If you can't handle that, then goodbye. It's a form or criticizing and if you can't handle criticizing, then you're soft.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 6:35 pm

izzy wrote:
MR BOND wrote:I don't care about bale. im just pointing out fans are idiots if they think booing a player will help his form. what thay should do with bale. is give him 100% support. try to get the lad playing. then if it don't work out sell him. and im not sure how anything is a poor reflection on british players. we have seen plenty of big money players come to England and fold. anyway. my point stands. only idiots think booing a player is going to help things.

The Booing is to make the player know that his level of play is SHIT and it will continue unless you up your level of play.

If you can't handle that, then goodbye. It's a form or criticizing and if you can't handle criticizing, then you're soft.

then what is the point in doing it. they do it because they are spoilt little brats that cry like little girls if they cant have it all. but what you cant see mate is not only does booing not help. it makes things worst. so the idiots are not fixing the problem. thay are masking it worst.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Thu May 07, 2015 6:39 pm

It's not just that he plays with the finesse, skill and mind of a donkey, but that his workrate follows the same pattern.

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 07, 2015 6:39 pm

If a professional needs fan support to get his shit together, then he should find another line of work. He's always been shit for us, now the goals aren't making up for that fact. He hasn't scored in any big game this year. Read somewhere he has 18 big games this year with 0 goals and 3 assists
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 07, 2015 6:41 pm

MR BOND wrote:
izzy wrote:

then what is the point in doing it. they do it because they are spoilt little brats that cry like little girls if they cant have it all. but what you cant see mate is not only does booing not help. it makes things worst. so the idiots are not fixing the problem. thay are masking it worst.

Izzy wrote:The Booing is to make the player know that his level of play is SHIT and it will continue unless you up your level of play.

You're BLIND. You're seriously blind.

How are they spoilt? They pay to watch these games. They get up and go to work to earn money to pay to watch these games. Their is a level of excellence that they expect and if it is not met then they have every right to express their opinion.
And how does it make things worse? Name me 4 incidents of it making things worse?

Last edited by izzy on Thu May 07, 2015 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 07, 2015 6:42 pm

Also not booing doesn't improve our chances of getting rid of a player that no-one wanted in the first place. If we actually cheered him, that would make everyone think he wanted him there.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu May 07, 2015 6:43 pm

He gets paid 15 million pound per year and he still need our cheers and clap to properly do his duty ? gtfo with that argument.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 6:43 pm

izzy wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
izzy wrote:

Izzy wrote:The Booing is to make the player know that his level of play is SHIT and it will continue unless you up your level of play.

How are they spoilt? They pay to watch these games. They get up and go to work to earn money to pay to watch these games. Their is a level of excellence that they expect and if it is not met then they have every right to express their opinion.
And how does it make things worse? Name me 4 incidents of it making things worse?
really mate. booing a player that's lost confidence has to make him worst don't you think. :facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 6:44 pm

Pedram wrote:He gets paid 15 million pound per year and he still need our cheers and clap to properly do his duty ? gtfo with that argument.
if you want the best out of a player. learn to support them Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 07, 2015 6:46 pm

MR BOND wrote:really mate. booing a player that's lost confidence has to make him worst don't you think. :facepalm:

No.
Answer the damn question.

Name me 4 incident where booing hurt the player?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 07, 2015 6:47 pm

MR BOND wrote:
Pedram wrote:He gets paid 15 million pound per year and he still need our cheers and clap to properly do his duty ? gtfo with that argument.

That doesn't make sense. If you as a teacher keeps giving your students As despite them giving a D- performance how would that result in better material?

Could just as well make someone complacent.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 6:50 pm

izzy wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
izzy wrote:

they are spoilt because year after year they get the worlds best players brought for them. then they just abuse them and drive them out knowing that next season the club will buy them another world class player for them to boo. they are like a bunch of rich kids that just chuck away a toy because they know daddy will buy them a new one. terrible fans imo. a few thousand palace fans would put them to shame.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 6:51 pm

Freeza wrote:
MR BOND wrote:

That doesn't make sense. If you as a teacher keeps giving your students As despite them giving a D- performance how would that result in better material?

Could just as well make someone complacent.
but if a teacher keeps telling the student he is stupid and will never learn then it would destroy the child. not teach it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 07, 2015 6:51 pm

MR BOND wrote:they are spoilt because year after year they get the worlds best players brought for them. then they just abuse them and drive them out knowing that next season the club will buy them another world class player for them to boo. they are like a bunch of rich kids that just chuck away a toy because they know daddy will buy them a new one. terrible fans imo. a few thousand palace fans would put them to shame.

You can't even answer a question......... :facepalm:

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've seen written here. :facepalm:

I'm not even gonna waste my time responding to this drivel anymore.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next