McLewis
Valkyrja
Freeza
B-Mac
Onyx
38 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

2015 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. II - Page 2 Empty Re: 2015 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. II

Post by futbol Tue 27 Jan - 15:44:04

<3

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

2015 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. II - Page 2 Empty Re: 2015 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. II

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue 27 Jan - 15:47:00

Fußball wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Watchers of Spanish football, who is David Concha?

Reported.
In Spain it means sea-shell... in other spanish speaking countries though it's not a polite word at all.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue 27 Jan - 15:49:47

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Fußball wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Watchers of Spanish football, who is David Concha?

Reported.
In Spain it means sea-shell... in other spanish speaking countries though it's not a polite word at all.

I think in Spain it's also used in the same manner.

hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 27 Jan - 15:50:13

I knew people would take the piss but it's an actual footballer Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 27 Jan - 16:50:14

he is a segunda player, never seen him but he is supposedly young and talented.

you guys shopping in segunda now? don't do france like like that Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 27 Jan - 17:12:30

Lol we are shopping more in Spain and Germany.

Don't know why we didn't do this before as most teams in Spain outside the big teams have financial problems.

We are trying to get Jorge Mere aswell, both apparently belong to the same agency although Concha seems further along at the moment.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed 28 Jan - 11:22:57

I just read a rumour Rodgers wants Benteke i forgot from which source but man oh man i hope he doesn't go there i want him at Juve! his playing style reminds me of Henry. Watch our board however sign zaza for 15 mil instead of spending an extra 5-10 mil to get Benteke who is miles more talented. I no he has injuries but when fully fit his dangerous.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed 28 Jan - 11:28:57

marottalad wrote:I just read a rumour Rodgers wants Benteke i forgot from which source but man oh man i hope he doesn't go there i want him at Juve! his playing style reminds me of Henry. Watch our board however sign zaza for 15 mil instead of spending an extra 5-10 mil to get Benteke who is miles more talented. I no he has injuries but when fully fit his dangerous.  

2015 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. II - Page 2 Cry%20wank
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed 28 Jan - 12:03:17

Mere was never touted as one of those prodigy CBs yet made up for it with his well developed physique and a an early understand of the core fundamentals for defence and henceforth one of the reasons for Sporting's solid defence. Doesn't burst with talent yet great mentality.

Now Concha I like. Reminds me of players like El Shaarawy, Ben Arfa, or another fellow Cantabrian in Sergio Canales. Most Cantabrians from Racing are trained in their own way. Concha seems to like freedom despite usually being placed out wide left yet drifts in central and boasts a good final ball or shot with two equally adept feet. He likes to change pace between slow and measured to pace followed by the quick shot.

One to look out for.

NUFC seem to be scouting in the hidden valleys back in España as I already predicted the success of the Ayoze transfer in terms of his potential.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 28 Jan - 12:36:18

Cheers Arq.

Hopefully the new manager isn't absolutely clueless should we buy these players and can actually develop them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 28 Jan - 16:18:36

Arquitescu wrote:
Now Concha I like. Concha seems to like freedom followed by the quick shot.

Arq Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 28 Jan - 17:10:55

PSG are interested in taking Spurs striker Adebayor on loan, according to Sky Sports. QPR are also interested.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 28 Jan - 17:13:58

AC Milan have reached an agreement with Roma for Destro to sign him loan for €700k, according to Gazzetta dello Sport. They will then pay his €16m buyout clause in 3 installments.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 28 Jan - 17:16:47

So that means Luiz Adriano is moving to Roma yes?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed 28 Jan - 18:21:50

Not sure yet. We made an offer of 2m up front to loan him with 8m more after that, but they appear to have rejected it. Bid was too low anyway so not surprised.

We're also in for Konoplyanka and Yarmolenko as well...again. Both cost around 14m.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 28 Jan - 18:41:41

McLewis wrote:Not sure yet. We made an offer of 2m up front to loan him with 8m more after that, but they appear to have rejected it. Bid was too low anyway so not surprised.

We're also in for Konoplyanka and Yarmolenko as well...again. Both cost around 14m.

I don't get it, you signed Destro for 16 million, he was great until he was benched so Totti started to play. Now you are selling him to get a player who is 4 years older, has expiring contract in 4 months and you are going to pay 10 million about him plus Shakhtar are asking more money... doesn't make sense to me.

I am sure whoever you sign will be benched so Totti can play. It looks like that from my side as a Juventino.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed 28 Jan - 19:12:33

DeviAngel wrote:
McLewis wrote:Not sure yet. We made an offer of 2m up front to loan him with 8m more after that, but they appear to have rejected it. Bid was too low anyway so not surprised.

I don't get it, you signed Destro for 16 million, he was great until he was benched so Totti started to play. Now you are selling him to get a player who is 4 years older, has expiring contract in 4 months and you are going to pay 10 million about him plus Shakhtar are asking more money... doesn't make sense to me.

I am sure whoever you sign will be benched so Totti can play. It looks like that from my side as a Juventino.

Garcia chooses Totti because he feels Totti offers more to our attack with his passing range and vision as well as his scoring ability. Destro offers great OTB movement and great positioning, but not much else at the moment unfortunately. That will work great with teams with better chance creation stats, but for Roma, who have been abysmal in that department, this has made Destro incompatible and Totti the better option.

I do think that if we sell Destro, we need to get Adriano if only to have a true striker in the team. Being able to switch between an trequartista like Totti who sits deep and links up play with midfield and a prima punta like Destro who gives our 4-3-3 it's more normal look can continue to cause confusion with the oppoosition, though admittedly quite a few are beginning to wise up to this tactic from Garcia.

Buying wingers when we're already good in that area of the pitch doesn't really help us and will only unsettle one of our current wingers. Not a good idea imo unless this is the intention from Walter and Co.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed 28 Jan - 19:36:32

rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 28 Jan - 20:49:51

McLewis wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Garcia chooses Totti because he feels Totti offers more to our attack with his passing range and vision as well as his scoring ability. Destro offers great OTB movement and great positioning, but not much else at the moment unfortunately. That will work great with teams with better chance creation stats, but for Roma, who have been abysmal in that department, this has made Destro incompatible and Totti the better option.

I do think that if we sell Destro, we need to get Adriano if only to have a true striker in the team. Being able to switch between an trequartista like Totti who sits deep and links up play with midfield and a prima punta like Destro who gives our 4-3-3 it's more normal look can continue to cause confusion with the oppoosition, though admittedly quite a few are beginning to wise up to this tactic from Garcia.

Buying wingers when we're already good in that area of the pitch doesn't really help us and will only unsettle one of our current wingers. Not a good idea imo unless this is the intention from Walter and Co.

Devi, Juve should learn from Roma, to play club legends, not to throw them out of the team. Del Piero never returned back to JuveStadium after he was forced out.

The destro situation is funny lol... I have no idea why Roma wants to sell him. He is young, has potential, and I would rate him even better than Ciro Immobile. FFS he had an amazing goal to minutes played ratio last year after he came back from injury.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 28 Jan - 21:15:46

Not very reliable, but Manolete from AS saying Chelsea want Ramos in the summer
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 28 Jan - 21:17:30

Mourinho and Ramos joining up after his last season with us Laughing ..............no
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 28 Jan - 23:32:43

Shola Ameobi is going to Palace rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed 28 Jan - 23:37:59

Ameobi Bolasie Chamakh Sanogo Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 29 Jan - 0:07:19

I would fap furiously if Chelsea can sign Ramos. Yes please where do i sign
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu 29 Jan - 0:08:45

doesn't ramo's contract run out in 2017?
could probably get him for good value.. not cheap but also not overpriced the rumor isn't too unbelievable.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu 29 Jan - 0:14:24

Chelsea wants to pay the Cuadrado 's clause , according Di Marzio.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next