Kick
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Forza
Dante
47 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by M99 Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:33 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:We are doing *bleep* this season.

Selling (yes, forced buys are nearly a sell) for a fraction of what he should command is another sign our management have their heads up their own asses.

Frankly, I can't see Sinsia being an improvement over Allegri. Sure, he might be abetter coach than Inzaghi and Seedorf (who were green as grass), but that will only prove how lacking our squad is.

You can't expect to attach good players to this team without contaminating them. Simply put, no player would look good when we have problems from the back onward.

And we still have a midfield with terrible creativity, no speed on the wings, and for some reason we think Ibra would fix all of this.

At most, we are getting 7th place. Juve, Roma, Inter, Napoli, and Lazio are all better teams. We can only wish Fiorentina and Sampadoria do not have as good a season as last year.

I agree with you. Couple of days ago someone posted our 11 with Witsel, Ibra etc and I was like "ehhhh that is far from a world class team" Can't help but think we massively overpaid, I mean we spent fifty million on just one striker and one midfielder. Management needs to do better, we can get some decent amout of money from the likes of Menez and Cerci. Instead they loan out El Shaarawy with an obligation to buy :facepalm:

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:43 pm

I really don't think we need to consider if the team is WC or not (We'll cross that bridge once we get to it), we just need a team capable of reaching top 3.

Besides Ibra instantly elevates everyone on our team, he's like Karsa Orlong, a warren unto himself :coffee:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:21 pm

Seeing Inter revamp their defence (3 signings!) makes me jealous, i really hope we get another CB if we get Romagnoli, can't stand to see Mexes/Paletta/Alex/Zapata/idc play alongside him
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:47 pm

I don't think we can go from finishing 10th to "world class" within 3 months. It's gonna be a gradual process. No world class player want's to join a team that's not even playing Europa League, let alone CL. Our main objective should be getting back into the CL (top 3). That helps with revenue generation and would allow us to actually convince decent players to join us. It's a gradual process, I don't believe it can happen overnight.

Also, passing any judgment on Mihajlovic before he has even played an official game.. is unwise IMO.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:09 pm

Gazzetta are reporting that we've made a new bid for Romagnoli of 28 million euros with undisclosed bonus clauses.

Whilst I wanted two central defenders to arrive, given that we seem unable to offload any more players at the back I'd be satisfied now to just get Alessio.

Abate/Calabria---Ely/Paletta---Romagnoli/Mexes---De Sciglio/Antonelli

With Zapata keeping Bacca company and Zaccardo helping the gardener.

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:49 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Gazzetta are reporting that we've made a new bid for Romagnoli of 28 million euros with undisclosed bonus clauses.

Whilst I wanted two central defenders to arrive, given that we seem unable to offload any more players at the back I'd be satisfied now to just get Alessio.

Abate/Calabria---Ely/Paletta---Romagnoli/Mexes---De Sciglio/Antonelli

With Zapata keeping Bacca company and Zaccardo helping the gardener.

rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:02 pm

48m for Berto and Roma seems highly steep no?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:21 pm

Yes, but when you're dealing with a rival club, you can't expect to get a player off the cheap
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:55 pm

Not sure about Berto but Roma seems highly rated so it's probably worth the money. Still need a Trequartista & mediocentro though imo.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:01 pm

Roma looks like close to sign Dzeko.
It means they are going to sell Romagnoli really imo
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:50 pm

Gil wrote:Not sure about Berto but Roma seems highly rated so it's probably worth the money. Still need a Trequartista & mediocentro though imo.

berto is grossly overpriced for the player he is... romagnoli... well i havent seen that he is too great... but potential is there. Roma will either sell us for high fee or sell it for less for non serie a clubs...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Il Diavolo wrote:I don't think we can go from finishing 10th to "world class" within 3 months. It's gonna be a gradual process. No world class player want's to join a team that's not even playing Europa League, let alone CL. Our main objective should be getting back into the CL (top 3). That helps with revenue generation and would allow us to actually convince decent players to join us. It's a gradual process, I don't believe it can happen overnight.

Also, passing any judgment on Mihajlovic before he has even played an official game.. is unwise IMO.

I think that world class players cant be enticed but some young bright players who feel they can be part of the long term projects can be.

but i haven't seen galliani make good decisions in transfer markets... bacca adriano mauri aside i am not comfortable with him working on transfers.

milan can do much better than this but obviously there is more self-interest in this club at the moment than for the good of the club

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:43 am

I really like Ely + Romagnoli partnership on paper.

Hope they become good for us. But hope we sign Romagnali first. Dont really care about the price.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:19 pm

Mediaset reporting Roma has accepted bid for Romagnoli.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:25 pm

Not celebrating until it's official.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:37 pm

Paletta wants to leave if Roma comes in...we should promise him game time because he is our best defender out of all the dead weight we got in the back.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:07 pm

Paletta-Roma would be our initial CB pairing, would it not? I don't expect Ely to be a starter right away.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:02 am

dostoevsky wrote:Not celebrating until it's official.

Definitely.

nichabr wrote:Paletta wants to leave if Roma comes in...we should promise him game time because he is our best defender out of all the dead weight we got in the back.
Agreed. Alex, Mexes and Zapata are last resorts.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:36 pm

I was about to type good riddance after hearing Paletta wants out but then I remembered the alternatives we have.

Tells a lot about the sorry state we still are in.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:30 pm

Ouch guys, 25 Mil for a defender with only one year of full Serie A experience...Milan WAY over paid for this kid. IMO, hes worth 10-12 MAX. Certainly not the next Nesta, Romagnoli will be lucky to reach Bonucci status.

To put this into perspective, last year Roma sold Benatia for 30 Mil, and he was one of the top CB in Italy at the time, with several years of Serie A experience...For me, the money spend by Milan on this transfer just does not add up. If Roma valued him that highly they would not let him leave...Anyways, I digress. I really hope for Italys sake he is the next Nesta, but I've seen him play a lot and I would not be counting on that.
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:54 pm

I've never seen him play. So I'll watch him before making any judgements. I do believe Milan paying 25mil for him means he's got potential. Whether he can translate such potential in his performances, we will see as the season progresses.

He doesn't have to be the next Nesta to warrant such fees. He just has to show the necessary qualities required to make the team competitive. Over the years, we've seen many youngsters tagged as the next Nesta, the next Maldini etc but end up never living up to the hype. I don't want him being the next Nesta, I just want him proving himself worthy of the Milan jersey, that's all

One thing I'm sure of is that he won't have much difficulty settling into the team since he already knows the coach, his system and most of the staff here

Am actually glad we bought a young defender for a change and I pray he succeeds here

Welcome Roma!!!
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:58 pm

I didn't watch much of Palletta last season but from what I heard, he seems the best of the dross we have at CB. Lately, word has spread that he'll be leaving once Romagnoli is acquired.
What do you guys think? Should he be sacrificed for Roma?

Personally, I'd have gotten rid of Alex who is hardly ever fit
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:56 pm

DiRocco wrote:Ouch guys, 25 Mil for a defender with only one year of full Serie A experience...Milan WAY over paid for this kid. IMO, hes worth 10-12 MAX. Certainly not the next Nesta, Romagnoli will be lucky to reach Bonucci status.

To put this into perspective, last year Roma sold Benatia for 30 Mil, and he was one of the top CB in Italy at the time, with several years of Serie A experience...For me, the money spend by Milan on this transfer just does not add up. If Roma valued him that highly they would not let him leave...Anyways, I digress. I really hope for Italys sake he is the next Nesta, but I've seen him play a lot and I would not be counting on that.

We're rich and desperate. We were gonna have to overpay massively this summer if we wanted to get any talent on our team due to no europe football and other uncertainties. Plus the other clubs know that we got money so they are raising up the prices.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Based Bonera wrote:I really like Ely + Romagnoli partnership on paper.

Hope they become good for us. But hope we sign Romagnali first. Dont really care about the price.

Come home Romagnali. banana banana banana banana
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:09 pm

If Romagnoli ends up being our last signing of the season,

Lopez
Abate/MDS-Romagnoli-Ely-Antonelli
De Jong-Montolivo-Bertolacci
Bonaventura?Honda?
Bacca-Adriano

Why did we sell ES :facepalm:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:12 am

You guys are slowly getting a really good team. Top 3 this season?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next