Kick
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Forza
Dante
47 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 16 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:07 pm

I can't help but feel that if PSG don't think they can win the French Super Cup without Ibra then they shouldn't be letting him leave at all. Laughing

Also I do like Garay but his contract runs until 2019 and Zenit have shown in the negotiations for Witsel that they will stand their ground. I would have been happy to have him and Romagnoli together but I'm resigned to only acquiring one defender and overpriced as he is, we should give our coach what he wants and just pay up for Alessio. If Sinisa is impressed by Ely then give them a run together and if Ely proves inadequate then one of the veterans should suffice.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 16 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by M99 Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:36 pm

Praise the lords, Savic is joining Atletico.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:23 am

GdS suggests that Roma will slowly soften their position about the €30m requested for Romagnoli as the player has chosen Milan.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:25 am

I'd like to add that according to the twittersphere, Romagnoli will be fielded against City tomorrow. Rudi might be reluctant to let him go if he;s impressed
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:32 pm

I don't think Rudi's opinion will be dramatically altered by any performance, he's likely already impressed on the basis of his previous season at Sampdoria, the recent U21 Championships and what he's been observing on a daily basis in training. It really comes down to whether he's willing to give Romagnoli a starting spot next to Manolas or not. Whilst he's hardly world class, Romagnoli has every right to demand a team where he'll be a starter after his recent year and won't want to go backwards languishing on the bench. Being essentially Roman, I doubt he'll want to kick up a fuss but I do think he'll be making it clear privately that he wants to either play or leave, it makes no sense for him to ride the bench, even if there are question marks over Castan after his lay off.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:52 pm

We've apparently submitted a new bid for Romagnoli of 25 million with an additional 3 million euros worth of bonus clauses.

In other news, Quintero's move to Bologna has apparently collapsed. They had been set to take him on a 2 million euro loan with a 15 million buy out but Porto apparently now want 20 million. If the clause wasn't mandatory I'd be very interested in taking Quintero, I'm unsatisfied with our current trequartista options but I doubt we'll be making any further moves unless we have a number of departures.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:04 pm

dostoevsky wrote:We've apparently submitted a new bid for Romagnoli of 25 million with an additional 3 million euros worth of bonus clauses.

In other news, Quintero's move to Bologna has apparently collapsed. They had been set to take him on a 2 million euro loan with a 15 million buy out but Porto apparently now want 20 million. If the clause wasn't mandatory I'd be very interested in taking Quintero, I'm unsatisfied with our current trequartista options but I doubt we'll be making any further moves unless we have a number of departures.

In other news... Bologna has money?!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:09 pm

Well perhaps not given that the move is collapsing. Laughing It means a lot to be back in Serie A though, especially for such a decorated club, it doesn't surprise me to see them being relatively aggressive in the market, especially compared to Frosinone and Carpi.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Somewhere in the world, Kojak just caught wind of the scent of a loan with option to buy. He'll be on the scene like James Brown in approx 30mins ~ DiMarzio.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:52 am

GDM: Deal with Bee will be signed and concluded on July 25. On Romagnoli, Milan stopped at 25m no ventures to 30m. 25th is a key date in Milan's mercato.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:15 am

Did anyone else see Romagnoli play Sterling onside for that goal in the Roma v Man City game? Neutral
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:19 am

Yep, but i wouldn't put too much on a preseason match, especially on his first game after returning
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:52 pm

Bit off topic but:

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 16 CKhzFCcUwAAmXCs

The arabic part translates yo "God willing you die"

Zaccardo retweeted it rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:30 pm

That was not a very nice thing you did ES
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:53 pm

Things have gone awfully quiet for my taste. Have we given up on Romagnoli? Is Zlatan really joining us after French Super Cup? What happened to our Witsel interest?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:28 pm

M99 wrote:Things have gone awfully quiet for my taste. Have we given up on Romagnoli? Is Zlatan really joining us after French Super Cup? What happened to our Witsel interest?

As far as I know, we have given up on Witsel (I remember Galliani saying that we are good in midfield for now. For Romagnoli, we made a 25m + bonuses, but Roma are hung up on 30m.. And Ibra will probably sign.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:46 pm

News for today:

Ibrahimovic will either renew with PSG or leave to Milan in the summer transfer window. #**********

Milan insist on Romagnoli and this week there could be some important updates regarding him. #**********

Milan are still looking to reinforce the midfield, with Witsel and Soriano being targeted. #CorSport

Meanwhile #********** report that Galliani will wait until the end of August to make a great signing for the midfield department.

Bologna are interested in Matri and Nocerino. #Gazzetta
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:47 pm

Also:

Bee Taechaubol will arrive in Milano on Wednesday to close the deal of acquiring 48% shares in Milan [CorSera].

Mr Bee has spent the last few days in China where he met with the leaders of China CITIC Bank to define the details of the deal [CorSera].

BEEEEEEE
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:50 pm

And this (not sure on sauce):

Witsel's intermediary: "Negotiations blocked? Absolutely not. Milan are still negotiating about Witsel's arrival."
Witsel's intermediary: "It's not a simple deal, which is why the Rossoneri are dealing very cautiously."
Witsel's intermediary: "The fact that Berlusconi likes him is an important signal for us and Witsel himself. He's happy."
Witsel's intermediary: "I think that Milan will do anything to bring Witsel. He's waiting and would be thrilled to play for Milan."
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:59 pm

Thanks for the update guys. Soriano pls no Laughing Also I am not liking the sound of last week of August again. That's when they promised to sign Mr X and we got Aquillani.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:43 pm

Doubt we'll go for Soriano (Prepared to those words), everything is quiet atm because of the impending Bee deal, its expected that he'll sign and conclude everything on Wednesday
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:01 am

Abdennour: "If I have a preference between Barcelona and Milan? No, not at all. For me, both clubs are on the same level." to @lequipe

Abdennour: "Barca and Milan are two clubs with huge goals and you can't reject. The president promised me to leave if I had the opportunity"

If we are signing Romagnoli, then i can't see splashing for Abdennour. We should though, as it would be preferable to have 2 new CBs, let Ely, Romagnoli and Abdennour have at it for 2 spots. Genuinely dc about the other shits we have no matter how many wonder goals they score/NT performances they had/past status
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:09 pm

We are doing *bleep* this season.

Selling (yes, forced buys are nearly a sell) for a fraction of what he should command is another sign our management have their heads up their own asses.

Frankly, I can't see Sinsia being an improvement over Allegri. Sure, he might be abetter coach than Inzaghi and Seedorf (who were green as grass), but that will only prove how lacking our squad is.

You can't expect to attach good players to this team without contaminating them. Simply put, no player would look good when we have problems from the back onward.

And we still have a midfield with terrible creativity, no speed on the wings, and for some reason we think Ibra would fix all of this.

At most, we are getting 7th place. Juve, Roma, Inter, Napoli, and Lazio are all better teams. We can only wish Fiorentina and Sampadoria do not have as good a season as last year.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:22 pm

Well Sinisa doesn't necessarily need to be an improvement on Allegri, if he can simply match his level we'll be doing well.

As for the rest, we can judge our transfer activity and our squad compared to others when the market is closed and only then. It's fairly clear that we have three additional targets we hope to bring to Milan and if they do arrive they will dramatically improve our squad.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:33 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:We are doing *bleep* this season.

Selling (yes, forced buys are nearly a sell) for a fraction of what he should command is another sign our management have their heads up their own asses.

Frankly, I can't see Sinsia being an improvement over Allegri. Sure, he might be abetter coach than Inzaghi and Seedorf (who were green as grass), but that will only prove how lacking our squad is.

You can't expect to attach good players to this team without contaminating them. Simply put, no player would look good when we have problems from the back onward.

And we still have a midfield with terrible creativity, no speed on the wings, and for some reason we think Ibra would fix all of this.

At most, we are getting 7th place. Juve, Roma, Inter, Napoli, and Lazio are all better teams. We can only wish Fiorentina and Sampadoria do not have as good a season as last year.

Thats a bit pessimistic (granted, i'd be too) but we have made some decent signings with Bacca, Adriano, Bertolacci, while also shipping off some dead weight. We still didn't get Ibra so thats up in the air.

The summer is far from over though, we still have concerning areas. Like you said, we lack creativity and our backline is meh. But i'm hoping Sinisa does something there (he's showing good signs imo) Ely has started all our preseason games i believe, possibly a hidden gem? Who knows, we'll leave that for the future, integrating Calabria as well was nice, and also we are in the market for a CB according to rumors so thats uplifting to hear.

Anyways, i don't think its all doom and gloom this season. We actually have a decent core of young players (Niang, Ely, Calabria, Mauri, Suso, Mastour) complemented by more experienced players (NDJ, Abate, Bacca, LA, Antonelli, Montolivo), if we can sign a few more players in lacking areas then i think it'll lead to a more successful campaign than last season (inb4 we finish 11th Laughing)

Last edited by El Shaarawy on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:33 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:We are doing *bleep* this season.

I agree with you. Couple of days ago someone posted our 11 with Witsel, Ibra etc and I was like "ehhhh that is far from a world class team" Can't help but think we massively overpaid, I mean we spent fifty million on just one striker and one midfielder. Management needs to do better, we can get some decent amout of money from the likes of Menez and Cerci. Instead they loan out El Shaarawy with an obligation to buy :facepalm:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next