Kick
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Forza
Dante
47 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 26 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:42 pm

If we are going to persist with a 4-4-2 this season then a RM is desirable, be it Candreva, Mirallas, or anyone else, however i know somehow throughout, Silvio will enforce a 4-3-1-2, he lives and dies by that formation lol

Rabio and Witsel, i can't see happening, so we can forget about them. Banega i'm skeptical, GDM hasn't reported on it and besides, we already have a pre contract agreement with Vazquez.

As much as i like ES, i think his chapter with us is over, he'll most likely be off to Roma/Bologna.

I have no idea who might be a tangible target this January, and i have slim chances of us getting big names after a spending spree last summer. That, being said of the players i'd like to see shipped off:

-Nocerino
-Suso
-Poli
-NDJ (if he isn't necessary anymore, then there's no need to hang on to him)
-DL (See above)
-Zapata
-Mauri (loan)
-Ely (loan)

Of the list above, probably Suso,Noce, Mauri and Ely will be the ones to go.
Boateng has arrived, so he takes up 1 spot of those players, so that leaves 3 other arrivals? (Not sure, just speculating). Recently, GDS has been linking us with Soriano, i haven't seen him as much as i like tbh, but if its Miha's wish then i don't mind (I was also skeptical about Romagnoli in the beginning but he turned out fine). So thats 2 spots now, Soriano+Boateng, other 2= Candreva+CB?

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 26 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Casciavit Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:37 pm

We have played our best football in a 4-4-2. We defend well, and our best players are supported. I genuinely think we can make a push for the Scudetto if we buy an experienced CB, a CM, and a talented winger. We have a really good base to build around.

Donnaruma, Romagnoli, Bertolacci, Bonaventura, and Bacca.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:46 pm

Hmm , i don't know about Candreva tbh . I just can't see Lotito selling him in January , let alone what he would ask to give in . There's also the very big , serious matter of the Euro in the summer , why would Candreva risk his place in the NT by joining a new team right now ? Not saying he will necessarily suck here , just that it could complicate things for him if it doesn't go smoothly , could hurt his chances if he doesn't adapt well to Milan . For me , Candreva isn't happening for many good enough reasons .

As for Ses , yes i also think it's over as well , just my 2 cents . I do believe though it wouldn't hurt have him trying to get into the lineup , either as backup to Jack or on the right wing with Boateng . We can always sell him or loan him out again in January , but like i said , they are most certainly expecting offers for him , so no point bothering.

Mirallas , i've seen plenty of him at Olympiacos , where he made his breakthrough . Last season i barely watched him , mostly highlights when i got the chance and this season i only saw him play once . Mirallas can play on the wings of course , but he's no midfielder really . He's a striker with good pace , no nonsense approach , real professional and his dribbling and runs are his strong points . Kinda like another Menez.. but without the selfishness , less skilled , more precise in his actions though . I think he would be of great use to us in 4-3-3 , 4-4-2 not so much really . It's like playing Lavezzi in 4-4-2 , yes he can be a winger , but he won't be what you want him to be in 4-4-2 and he will surely disappoint most of the time off the ball. Mirallas used to be a hard worker regardless of position , but he's better close to the goal . In 4-3-3 , i'd have either Lavezzi or Mirallas , but that doesn't seem to be the case , so i don't expect any of them .

Banega , well Banega is a CM really , his real place is behind the AM / forwards . He can even play deep lying playmaker , he has the quality to play anywhere in central midfield , so Vasquez coming in the summer shouldn't affect any decision he would have to make with regards to Milan . It's well known he's going to be leaving Sevilla and i think Milan can actually get him , what i don't think Milan can do is beat any serious competition , be it wages or allure of greener pastures (CL/EL) . That would be my only concern on Banega , pretty sure there's interest , especially how cheap he is right now , but the competition.. Juventus are also interested in him and you can be sure there will be many teams after him from all over Europe anyhow. That's why i think it isn't realistic , but i do consider the signing feasible . I hope we could get him tbh , we need someone like him in our midfield , pretty badly i may add .

As for CB , i've seen rumors about Vidic , Caceres and a while ago even Ranocchia . Not sure who i don't want more , i guess i would only spend on Vidic and that's because his experience would be valuable for our young defenders . But that's it really , i don't want nor believe any of them will be a serious upgrade , maybe Vidic for like 5 games lel , not worth . Vidic only for the bench and that's not what we are looking for tbh. Especially Caceres , lol i barely saw him play at all for 2 seasons now.. if he still was the player he became known for , Juventus wouldn't let him go , i am sure of that .

That said , we do need a CB , like each January Laughing . Not sure if we should expect anyone really promising , or anyone for that matter . If Zapata does leave in January.. maybe , only then .

As for the 4-3-1-2 ... if Mihajlovic got sacked and say , Brocchi becomes coach lol and if we got Vasquez in January.. only then . I wouldn't worry about it right now , amidst the season . As far as Mihajlovic is the coach and we don't sign a TQ in January , then i am pretty certain we will finish the season playing 4-4-2 . After the season is over , yeah .. 4-3-1-2 shenanigans will be a very real possibility , dare i say absolute certainty in the crazy off chance we get Ibrahimovic . Even if this likely never happens , we all know Berlusconi wants Milan to play like that smh .. But just Vasquez alone isn't enough to guarantee 4-3-1-2 , if anything i'd say everything will depend on the forward department come the summer , even if Berlusconi will want it regardless , of that we can be sure lel . But there's time for all that , right now where are my midfielders , that's all i care about .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:17 pm

Casciavit wrote:We have played our best football in a 4-4-2. We defend well, and our best players are supported. I genuinely think we can make a push for the Scudetto if we buy an experienced CB, a CM, and a talented winger. We have a really good base to build around.

Donnaruma, Romagnoli, Bertolacci, Bonaventura, and Bacca.

Well , I don't know about the Scudetto even with quality reinforcements , but i agree with all the rest . I think as long as we keep going well , or at least relatively well and it shows in the table , the formation won't change during the season , at least it shouldn't , by Berlusconi's hand that is.

After it's over... you just know they will at least try , neglecting the work done within the 4-4-2 the entire season . Been like that with the 4-3-3 in the past too , or with Seedorf and 4-2-3-1 .Next season was always planned with 4-3-1-2 in mind. Vasquez could also be translated as a turn toward that direction , if true that we are getting him in the summer , and we can be sure they will at least try to get Ibrahimovic , once he's free come summer . They will try for 4-3-1-2 , that i am sure of , but nobody can tell how it will all end up come next season .

Anyway , i am not worried about the formation before the season ends tbh , as far as Mihajlovic is here i don't . We're improving and it shows , everybody and Berlusconi included knows not to try fix things when they work . What comes after is another matter . I'd say sadly , but honestly , if 4-3-1-2 means we got Ibrahimovic , then i'll have it. But only for Ibrahimovic tbh , anything different and i expect the same as always , season starting badly in 4-3-1-2 , then trying to fix things as we go .

Anyway , there will be time to talk about 4-3-1-2 shenanigans in the summer , like every other summer. As for the January transfer window , i continue to believe Boateng is our RW , not sure what else is there . And i'd rather have SES play RW than get Lavezzi to do that , or Mirallas . Mirallas' wing play was best on the left side , where he cut in to either shoot or receive through balls e.t.c . Uncertain of how he would do right now , but in peak form i would surely have him.
Candreva would be an instant upgrade , but for many reasons i don't think it has any chance.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:22 pm

I forgot about the Euros lmao, well Candreva isn't coming then.

Is Banega being used in central midfield now? I recall him playing as AM Valencia, haven't seen much of him at Sevilla. As for a CB, i have no idea who's attainable in this window, Glik signed a contract extension a month ago so you bet Torino are gonna milk him good if he's leaving. One rumor i've heard is that we've been monitoring Matip? I cant recall the source but you can bet its crap, still, Matip is a relatively young CB (24), still got room to grow, though i'd prefer a more experienced CB alongside Alessio. Caceres, Vidic and Ranocchia Laughing, like you said, not sure who i don't want more lmao.

Its pretty evident (imo) that Sinisa isn't staying past this season with Silvio throwing jibes at him every chance he gets, he did the same with Allegri. Honestly, at this point i don't care what formation we employ as long as it gets us results 4-4-2? So be it. But my disdain is with the incoherent planning that goes into getting players for said formation. In the end, we stockpile players at excess and revert back to 4-3-1-2 or whatever. We end up purchasing players for nothing, if we get a RM now? Who's to say he'll play a vital role next season? I'm not bashing 4-4-2 btw, just trying to get a clearer picture of the future.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:36 pm

I got you . And i fully agree with how we manage planning , but you know who's in charge so no reason bothering about . This is just how things are Laughing , we can only hope some of the players we get can adapt .

As for Banega , yes he plays AM , was just mentioning how he used to play CM and won't have an issue , i guess , playing CM again , just because of Vasquez . I think he's better at CM anyway

Didn't see anything about Matip , maybe it's old rumors ? Anyway , not sure , but i doubt he would be any worse than Alex or Mexes . It's January , chances of finding a worthy CB are pretty slim .

Anyway , i think we will get a CB as long as any of our current CBs is leaving. Elsewise i don't think there will be a CB signing . I believe we need reinforcements in the midfield before anything else , now if there's a good chance for a CB of course i am in..

but good chance for Galliani is Ranocchia material so i don't want to think about it until we learn anything (:

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Suso to Genoa confirmed (loan).
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:43 pm

It seems increasingly likely that KPB will be our RM/RW reinforcement for this window, Silvio already said as much when he threw Cerci under the bus Laughing, Sinisa has been using him their in training as well.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:10 pm

Was there really any doubt ? Of course , there's the entire month ahead , a chance could always present itself for a right winger , however for all intents and purposes Boateng is supposed to be the one , really . I personally had few to no doubts since it became known he would sign Laughing

Some new rumours :

Capoue linked with Milan . pls no

Leicester want De Jong . pls yes

D.Lopez linked with Everton and Bournemouth . meh

Ely is rumored to stay . stay , Zapata/Mexes is the one who should leave

Cerci has to decide where he wants to go . All i care is that he actually accepts to go

Honda with some pretty suspicious comments , even though i read that on FB from Milan Fans page and it doesn't report the source :

Honda: "I had big intentions at Milan. I wanted to improve myself and help the team, but here they always sack coaches. Recently big players like Robinho, Kakà, Balotelli and Torres have arrived, but you don't sign players at the end of their careers and expect them to solve everything."

hmm

Like in the past , he's making good points , sadly for him i also have a good point to make , he was just not good enough for Milan , regardless of his intentions or any of that . That said ! Honda has been one for the cause and was always an example professional , doing all he could for the better of the team. Last season when he was really seen as an integral part of the 11 he did pretty well too . Mediocre in the grand scheme of things for Milan , but in any case , i am pleased with his effort for the team all this time. I don't mind if he doesn't leave this January , but it would also be a lie if i said i would be sad if he did . All in all , i respect him a lot . Still , he isn't an important player for Milan . The truly unbiased fan in me says he should actually go , another part doesn't mind . Let's see what happens , assuming he did say these exact words in the first place , pretty safe to assume a possible departure is very likely .

Finally , this :

http://www.football-italia.net/77873/fellaini-accepts-milan

That was unexpexted rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:38 pm

I won't mind Fellaini at all. If we get him I hope it's less than 20 million though.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:42 pm

Its CorSera, wouldn't pay it too much attention

@Dante: i just got the 1st book of The Gentlemen Bastards, hopefully its as good as you say hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:38 pm

ES Proud

I can only speak for myself , but i absolutely loved it . Super easily one of my favourite books . No doubt i will suffer waits like with ASOIAF when i am done with the final book in the series , it hooked me for real . Been a while a book left such an impression to me after ASOIAF . Currently reading the 2nd in the series , and i am simply devouring it .

Even if you don't like it as much as i did , i am pretty sure you won't be left disappointed . The Lies of Locke Lamora is simply a great book . Wish it was bigger than it was , one of the very few complains i had about it .

Just by the title it makes you think , what lies ? Well , them lies tell an amazing story , with some fascinating characters in it and a world that is very easily the best one i've read since reading ASOIAF . It manages to bring you exceptional detail , background , lore and world building , whilst never losing pace. Pretty grim and dark world all things considered , but surprisingly you're mostly amused and entertained by the book.. pretty amazing how it manages it.The characters progress is real , the humor and the way of talking feel unique and actual part of the world , in short before i realized it i was halfway through the book! Only love for the bastards Proud

I absolutely fell in love with Camorr especially . Everything the book had to offer was well worth it, pretty much . I had some minor complaints here and there , pretty minor stuff but still, i can't talk about that obviously. I can't tell you how worried i feel when i think that i will finish all the published books eventually and have to wait for new ones .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:53 pm

Thats great to hear, i heard that it might have a slow start, but it'll get rolling soon enough. Different, from Malazan's explosive start with wars and whatnot lol. Also, seems to agree (on /r/fantasy) that Locke Lamora is one of the top 3 best characters in a book, so i have to give it a chance hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:57 pm

Staying on topic, it seems that a Qatari fund (don't blame me) is holding 50% of Cerci's card, and they're refusing him to move to Genoa/Roma :facepalm:

I get the feeling that they're using hostage tactics to get him to come to Qatar at a cut price deal hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:45 pm

ES wrote:Thats great to hear, i heard that it might have a slow start, but it'll get rolling soon enough. Different, from Malazan's explosive start with wars and whatnot lol. Also, seems to agree (on /r/fantasy) that Locke Lamora is one of the top 3 best characters in a book, so i have to give it a chance hmm

Hmm it doesn't surprise me , Locke Lamora is a great character and a fine protagonist. Certainly not your typical protagonist by any stretch . Anything typical really (:

Well have fun with the book , you're in for a great story. As for the slow start , well.. i both agree ..and disagree. Read Patrick Rothfuss review on goodreads about The Lies of Locke Lamora . Although he says it in comparison to his book , he mentions how much happens in the first 50 pages specifically . It highly depends on the reader , i thought the start was instantly haunting and well balanced , however i was very much inclined and eager to learn of the world and the characters.. for me it had just the pace it needed , i enjoyed their ways and backstories , or memories and other stuff. It really helped to care for the characters very early in the book , i think that's worth what is generally concidered a slow start. I am probably a little biased though , i liked it so much i barely realized i was reaching half of the book in such a relatively short time.

Now , i can see why readers have this opinion about the start of the book .. it depends on how you take it really. I was glad to learn more of the world at first and build it in my head , whilst having the plot moving steadily , and believably so. I feel it would be way too fast paced if it was otherwise , that's just me though. I appreciated every bit of the beginnings , because it really makes you connect with the characters , intrigue you about the story and generally care about what happens. I wouldn't call it slow in a negative way , but balanced . Pretty sure Scott Lynch wanted us to connect with the characters before moving the story forward and that's what it does imho. What it actually does is build up things , in a manner that you care about the characters , otherwise would we care , whatever it was that happens to them?

That said , i do agree it could have some less background here and there in the first pages , but i never felt it drag at the beginnings tbh , i enjoyed what it did to even remotely think of complaining nothing happens..but it's true i've read a few ones with better pace at the start. Was it the same quality in it's later phases ? Not really.

I strongly suggest you to read P.Rothfuss review on goodreads . Just check the book on goodreads and scroll down the reviews , it's quite high up. Best review of the book by anyone there .

@@ on topic

Sorry if i can't feel for Cerci , sure the lad will manage anyway

if that holds any truth , it could actually complicate things heavily , but i want to believe that ultimately , he's leaving Milan. Yes , that's what i choose to believe for the duration of January (:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:07 am

Sky is linking us to Fellaini..

No idea why we're after him, he isn't even a midfielder..all the managers he's been under have used him farther up the pitch (AM, ST) since he only impacts the pitch in the final 1/3..
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:39 pm

Milan Channel report Mexes and Zapata will not be sold in January.

Color me not surprised
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:05 pm

ES wrote:Sky is linking us to Fellaini..

No idea why we're after him, he isn't even a midfielder..all the managers he's been under have used him farther up the pitch (AM, ST) since he only impacts the pitch in the final 1/3..

I know Fellaini could help us a lot , considering our midfield needs all the improvement it can get . Ultimately however , i don't want him in particular , when you put everything on top of the table , he's not anything outstanding . I also agree with what you said on Fellaini , and if that would be the case , i'd like someone else altogether .

In any case , if Manchester wants 20m , we can easily forget about it , i believe. If we were / are going to spend some money , it will only be on Witsel .

ES wrote:Milan Channel report Mexes and Zapata will not be sold in January.

Color me not surprised

A little disappointing if true , yes . Although yes , no surprises there.

But i can wait . Both of them will leave in the summer , after all . Also to add and I've said it for years , i don't like spending on the defense during January , especially CBs , mainly because very rarely you'll get a quality defender amidst the season . Let alone adapt quickly to the new defence , quite tricky all things considered . Last 2 seasons we got 4-5 defenders in January and only Antonelli remains here today . January is the true fodder time , so i can't complain that much .

We'll see , there's time yet . Something could always come up. Especially for Zapata.. everyone knows Mihajlovic won't consider him , literally his last choice . Mexes i agree , he'll leave in the summer for sure .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:27 pm

Milan's market is blocked right now. Milan have to sell first.
#Cerci-Genoa, La Galaxy-#DeJong and #Nocerino-Cagliari. #Sky
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:05 am

ES wrote:Milan's market is blocked right now. Milan have to sell first.
#Cerci-Genoa, La Galaxy-#DeJong and #Nocerino-Cagliari. #Sky

You know what's coming in return
https://i.imgur.com/Nf2ELsa.gif
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:31 pm

Luiz Adriano is close to getting sold, according to Sky Italia. The striker will probably head towards China.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:39 pm

Wtf why
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:24 pm

We used our last non EU spot for a striker we are selling 6 months later
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:28 pm

Di Stefano (Sky): Milan will target a forward rather than a midfielder

At this point, i don't know what to think
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:36 pm

Luiz is getting , if we are to believe the reports at least , a very lucrative offer , like 8m a season offer. You cannot say no to this , especially at his age. This is the biggest contract he could ever get as a player . Milan also can't deny him that , simply because he would never get that kind of money from Milan , under any circumstances. Milan also won't be complaining about the rumored 12-13m , too.

It all makes sense , when you put everything down . I have no issues with this deal . It is seriously the best outcome for everyone involved.

Luiz unfortunately didn't manage to become an undisputed regular so far . And even though i can't be arsed to find it , i had already said last summer , Bacca-Luiz Adriano doesn't make sense . And it didn't make sense when we started the season like this either . I vividly remember saying getting both of them only makes sense if we get Ibrahimovic , so we could have Bacca-Ibra and Luiz-Menez as their back up . The rest is well known .

It quickly became obvious they both look after the shame things from teammates and that one of them would have to be the second striker , with everything it goes with , and that non of them is particularly good at it , certainly not undisputed starters under that light.

Bacca did better in front of goal and also cost a lot more. Bacca came here to start games and it's normal Luiz was benched when it didn't work out.

I could say more but i think there's many good reasons and facts why such a sale makes total sense . Besides , if Menez gets back in form , Luiz would play 5 games till the end of the season , and this as a sub only.

I fully approve of this deal , since it's the best for everyone involved . Even if you overlook all that , let's remember for a moment how much he earns here. Luiz is getting what 4 ? 4.5m ? Yeah . We can't really afford to have him on the bench ; let alone reject such a pleasant offer .

And really , we won't even notice on the pitch . We still have Menez and Balotelli , better players than Luiz Adriano , given what their role needs to be next to Bacca . I'd say it's even good news , ever a little bold to say so , but yes i do think so .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:57 pm

ES wrote:Di Stefano (Sky): Milan will target a forward rather than a midfielder

At this point, i don't know what to think

I do agree this is pretty worrying given the overall image of the midfield , but we must not forget that Menez hasn't played in 8 months or so and Balotelli isn't really ours . And he's played like what 3-4 games so far?

I know it seems just like the usual , trust me i understand fully well Laughing , but at this moment and under the circumstances , i also understand if they did so .

This may or may not be a failure signing that will complicate things , or may or may not prove to be a particularly insightful move . It will deeply depend on mostly how Menez-Balotelli return from injury . I hope , especially Menez , comes back 100% , even if we get a new forward. That said , it's really been a while and it's right to have doubts and concerns.

Under this light , i fully understand the notion . I cannot say i approve 100% that a striker should be our first concern before at least one really important signing in the midfield.. but yeah , this really isn't same old same old , even if it does look like it Laughing

Anyhow , there's time yet. My 2 cents , for once i really hope our forward signing is a player we already have , Menez . Talked a lot of shit about him last season , but i came to realize we badly need him in the lineup. But after so many months out... i also have big doubts .

In the end , i won't complain if we do actually get a new forward , however it could complicate things if both Menez and Balotelli have recovered fully . Because if they do , there really would be no need for a new forward .

I do understand the concern , however . Whatever happens , what i hope is at the very least Menez returns healthy once more and at least a serious midfielder to join. If it's Luiz Adriano sitting on the bench or someone else doesn't matter that much to me. At least the new forward won't be earning 4m to sit on the bench anyway .

All that said . If Balotelli and Menez do manage a quick recovery during January , i do think we won't be signing a new forward . And if they don't , a new forward would be , for the most part , a justified move .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next