Kick
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Forza
Dante
47 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 4 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon May 04, 2015 12:08 am

@ES, thats what I have mentioned before, this could be our primary source of players.

•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 4 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Mon May 04, 2015 12:17 am

I am quite skeptical with 3rd party ownerships though, however, i could see the benefits especially when it comes to evading FFP sanctions. Although, i wouldn't be suprised if Doyen has a stake in most of our players 5 years from now Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 21, 2015 8:53 pm

@AlfredoPedulla 3s3 seconds ago
Tante richieste per José Mauri, ma tutto confermato: aspetta il Milan

We have Jose Mauri (Aka Juve's bane) in the bag, he's a 19 year old Argentinian CM, most notable for this:

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri May 22, 2015 7:58 am

The sentiment of pursuing Italian players - Mauri plays for the Italy U17 side - might be nice but most of the Italians who would genuinely improve the side are out of our reach. To settle for those who remain will send us nowhere and I've never understood our pursuit of Mauri, nor the supposed interest of other clubs.

For those unfamiliar with Mauri, I'll do a comparative analysis for your benefit.

Mauri vs Traffic Cone

Fouls committed: Mauri
Balls lost: Mauri
Chances created: Tie
Wages: Traffic Cone
Consistency: Traffic Cone
Usefulness in training: Traffic Cone

Decide for yourself.

In all seriousness, he's young and cheap enough that it's a fairly unobjectionable transfer and we will effectively have to replace four midfielders this summer so whilst we may not be thrilled by the pursuit of squad players, it will be necessary. Having a proper coach will fix a lot of issues but we will still need to chase far better midfielders than Mauri this summer though to get back to where we need to be.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri May 22, 2015 10:02 am

At first I read it as Stefano Mauri and a tear rolled down my eye.

Thankfully its some young Italian, but what the hell has he done to earn 1M + bonuses per year?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 22, 2015 2:18 pm

I've seen a youtube video of him, and i can conclude that he's a hybrid of Riquelme and Messi Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 4 Monto
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat May 23, 2015 11:04 am

Milan are reportedly looking to offer Philippe Mexes a contract extension, with a 'bad boy' clause for his disciplinary record.

The French defender, whose contract expires this June, has repeatedly stated his desire to renew with the Rossoneri.

It appears the club are willing to meet him halfway, with Calciomercato.com reporting of an offer for a two-year deal at €1.5m per season – a substantial slash compared to his current €4.5m yearly wages.

Milan are also willing to add a bonus of up to €200,000, but it will be linked to the number of games played by the 33-year-old against the number of days he will be suspended over the season.

This means that Mexes, famously something of a hot-headed defender, may incur a financial penalty should he be involved in more incidents like his attack on Lazio's Stefano Mauri in January.

---------------------------

http://www.football-italia.net/66811/mexes-disciplinary-clause

Given that it is quite a substantial reduction in his wages, I would be quite willing to offer Mexes the opportunity to stay on. We've far too many central defenders in the squad - 9 in fact - and we can not hope to clear them all out at once. I would ideally seek to keep Paletta and the one of Mexes, Alex and Rami, with my preference being for Philippe due to his capacity as a leader.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat May 23, 2015 1:42 pm

Nope. Give a new, young player a chance.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat May 23, 2015 2:02 pm

I don't see why the two must be mutually exclusive, even with a summer clear out of our central defence, certain players must be retained. Not only will it be impossible to find buyers for everyone in a single window but neither will we be able to bring in many new players at once and certain players amongst our current crop must be selected to provide competition for any new arrival and maintain depth.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat May 23, 2015 2:13 pm

We need new blood in defence. Simple as that. The defenders we have at the moment are sub-standard and are halting the progression of potentially better young players into the first team.

(Not to mention that despite Mexes' wage-cut, his wages would still be about 5 times more than we would pay a youth player promoted to the first team.)

Mexes, Bonera, and all those other plebs are holding this team back. There can't be rules for some, but not for others. Either you're good enough or you're not - and there's a pretty damn good case comprised of years of shocking auditions every other weekend that these players are not up to scratch.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat May 23, 2015 2:23 pm

I'm not at all arguing that we do not need new blood but do you really think that we can expect to sell nine central defenders and either purchase or promote five new ones in a single window?

Realistically, some players have to stay. He need not even be a starter necessarily but we need to retain some experience at the back.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Sun May 24, 2015 9:31 am

dostoevsky wrote:I'm not at all arguing that we do not need new blood but do you really think that we can expect to sell nine central defenders and either purchase or promote five new ones in a single window?

Realistically, some players have to stay. He need not even be a starter necessarily but we need to retain some experience at the back.

Nice try Bonera.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun May 24, 2015 9:56 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:I'm not at all arguing that we do not need new blood but do you really think that we can expect to sell nine central defenders and either purchase or promote five new ones in a single window?

Nice try Bonera.

Daniele, when your only "experience" is getting ravaged by every striker on the planet, can you honestly say that you're still a useful asset to the team?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 24, 2015 10:25 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:

Nice try Bonera.

Laughing

Forza wrote:Daniele, when your only "experience" is getting ravaged by every striker on the planet, can you honestly say that you're still a useful asset to the team?

We engage in a lot of hyperbole when we discuss our squad but to suggest that none of our existing options are good enough to even act as back ups is simply unrealistic. Our entire backline has suffered this season from Pippo's inexperience. We are uncommitted when sitting deep, we don't press high when we do have the ball and we lose the ball too easily when in possession. All this contributes to making seasoned internationals look like buffoons.

Under new management, any one of Paletta, Mexes, Alex and Rami could contribute to a successful campaign. Due to our wage bill and our excessive numbers at the back, it is necessary that we clear out even some of these figures.

If you think it ideal to eventually replace everyone at the back, then I can accept that. If however you're actually suggesting that we should and will see a 14 player turnover in central defence alone this summer then I'm not sure what to say.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 24, 2015 1:21 pm

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 4 Original

We are signing Ronaldo :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 24, 2015 1:28 pm

CR7-----Bacca/Immobile-----Suso/Cerci/Honda/SES/Menez/idgaf
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 24, 2015 1:33 pm

Nah, 4-4-2 for sure.

C. Ronaldo---Ibrahimovic
El Shaarawy----Montolivo---Khedira---Allegri

Imo :coffee:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 24, 2015 1:35 pm

-1 for Khedira
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 24, 2015 10:48 pm

Di Marzio: Milan after Mandzukic, Kondogbia and Gundogan. Alternatives: Jackson Martinez, Xhaka, Baselli and Kucka
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun May 24, 2015 10:59 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Di Marzio: Milan after Mandzukic, Kondogbia and Gundogan. Alternatives: Jackson Martinez, Xhaka, Baselli and Kucka

XHAKA PLEASE
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 24, 2015 11:21 pm

Death, taxes and Kucka links Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 24, 2015 11:26 pm

ES your sig rofl rofl rofl

Also as usual, before the summer window starts, we aim high in selecting targets. Can't wait for our standards to drop steadily throughout July and August. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 24, 2015 11:28 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Death, taxes and Kucka links Laughing

That we continue to be linked to him even after he lost his place in Genoa's starting eleven says it all about our scouts. Laughing Got to give them credit for sticking to their guns I guess. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 24, 2015 11:51 pm

dostoevsky wrote:ES your sig rofl rofl rofl

Also as usual, before the summer window starts, we aim high in selecting targets. Can't wait for our standards to drop steadily throughout July and August. Laughing

So true Laughing

2006: De Rossi, Sneijder, Kompany and Marcelo
2007: Motta, Milito, Ballack, Klose (I think? Not sure iirc)
2008: Villa, Drogba, Schweini, Arshavin
2008: Robben, Ivanovic, can't remember any other big names
2010: Srna, Suarez, Kagawa, Poldi
2011: Hamsik, Ganso, Alcantara, Pastore
2012: Hulk, JoJo, Rossi, RvP, Witsel
2013: Sahin, Lamela, Papadopoulos, Dede
2014: Eriksen, Iturbe, Douglas Costa, Mandzukic
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 25, 2015 4:06 am

You forgot the annual Fabregas links rofl

Also it appears possible that Pazzini will stay at Milan. I think we can do better even for a back-up but the priority should be acquiring and determining our first choice striker. If we make good choices elsewhere, the identity of our reserve becomes less important.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 25, 2015 1:16 pm

I don't mind tbh, i have a soft spot for Pazzo. Shame that his injury ruined him, he's come so close to scoring a lot of times this season.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next