Kick
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Forza
Dante
47 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 22 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:42 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:I see us getting 7th at best tbh, Juve, Roma, Lazio, Napoli, Inter and Fio all ahead of us

yea, i have a bad feeling or i am pretty certain that if we dont get witsel or any other quality midfield, we wont be even top 5.

and that almost 90 million spent, is gonna be a big question by the end of the season.

90 million!!! just a wreckless way to spend that much money isnt it...

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 22 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:51 pm

Sky (UK) are saying that we've signed Sandro (QPR)

No words
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:59 pm

I refuse to believe we're that dense.

We just can't be that dense. We've too many players as it stands anyway, too many similar midfielders, too many concerns without adding another average bench option who will simply force us to undersell someone else just to meet the 25 player regulation for the upcoming season.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:04 pm

We were dense enough to buy Kucka and keep Nocerino and Poli, so to be honest I don't know.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:08 pm

Let's just bring back Taarabt while we're at it. Hell, Zaccardo needs a friend too, do QPR still have Samba?

Every year we talk about how we're going to get rid of the deadwood in the squad. We finally start to reduce the playing squad's size and now we fritter away the final moments of the transfer window bringing in scrubs like Sandro. Would a third alternative in front of the defence be nice? Sure. Should we be acquiring an average player with barely any room for growth who can't play another position whilst ignoring more pressing needs? Hell no.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:39 pm

Mastour looks set to go on a two year loan to Malaga with a right of redemption set at 5 million euros.

I can understand the necessity of selling certain players when a significant profit is to be made, but why are we so bad at it? This is like Lyon letting Monaco have Martial for 5 million only to see them flog him off for an outrageous fee soon after. Juventus are losing Coman on a similar two year loan deal but to another elite club and for an enormous profit. Mastour is 17 years old, what on earth is our rush?
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:22 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Mastour looks set to go on a two year loan to Malaga with a right of redemption set at 5 million euros.

I can understand the necessity of selling certain players when a significant profit is to be made, but why are we so bad at it? This is like Lyon letting Monaco have Martial for 5 million only to see them flog him off for an outrageous fee soon after. Juventus are losing Coman on a similar two year loan deal but to another elite club and for an enormous profit. Mastour is 17 years old, what on earth is our rush?

I believe I read somewhere that the buy-out clause only applies if Milan approves the sale first, so we can simply refuse to sell him as well.

Also, the Sandro rumors are BS im pretty sure.

Zacardo is going to Carpi (permanent), Nocerino to Samp and Matri to Lazio. At least that's some good news.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:35 pm

If we retain control over the situation then the loan deal could be very productive. It would be a most unusual deal however, if true.

Zaccardo has waited until the last possible second to wring as much money out of us as possible. Laughing Couldn't go without the extra month's wages in order to acclimatise to his new side.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:42 pm

No new players for Milan?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:03 pm

So apparently the Witsel deal is off because of the most stupid shit. Zenit agreed to a 3 million loan + 22 million obligation to buy next year. Sounds like a great deal from our part, but Galliani insisted that the it should be an option to buy rather than an obligation next year. if this is true... I don't even know what to say. Starting to get sick of Gallian's shit.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:37 pm

What a shit deadline day, can't believe we're stuck with this shit midfield another season
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:01 pm

So it seems, Kucka was indeed our midfield reinforcement

Honestly, hope Galliani gets ousted and bring anyone not named Bronzetti/Raiola/Preziosi
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:37 pm

ffs im fuming atm

20 for Bertolt? Sure

3+22 for Witsel? Nope
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:51 pm

dostoevsky wrote:If we retain control over the situation then the loan deal could be very productive. It would be a most unusual deal however, if true.

Zaccardo has waited until the last possible second to wring as much money out of us as possible. Laughing Couldn't go without the extra month's wages in order to acclimatise to his new side.

TBH acclimatising to the bench is pretty straightforward. And he already has so much experience!  Laughing

Also, both Matri and Zaccardo moves are now official.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:46 pm

So Mastour has a buy out clause for 5 million, but there is also a buy back clause for 6 million.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:57 am

At least we now know that its galliani's fault we're in this mess. Guy is an idiot and hasnt improved on his dealings for nearly the past decade. He has to get fired ASAP if we want to become a force again.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:21 am

El Shaarawy wrote:ffs im fuming atm

20 for Bertolt? Sure

3+22 for Witsel? Nope

This. To an extent, it is unfair to compare the two directly. At the beginning of the transfer window, when Bertolacci was bought, it was thought that Zenit would not come down from their 35 million euro evaluation. Many different sources of pressure can affect transfer fees and deciding to wait until the very end of the transfer window may have backfired. It would also have robbed Sinisa of the chance to work with his new players as soon as possible.

All these things being said, this is still a frustrating failure by the management. Having finally been given money to spend, our prioritisation of midfield targets has greatly let me down.

Looking back on our market however, we have still made progress. One may be shocked by the return based on the money invested, however 63 million alone went into Bacca, Adriano and Romagnoli, who all look to be excellent acquisitions. As for Bertolacci, he needs more time to settle. I would have preferred Witsel at a comparable price, but he's here now and deserves a chance to prove himself. We also reacquired Ely and Balotelli without spending a penny.

We're a work in progress but Sinisa has been given a much improved squad to work with. We've weaknesses but the same is true of our competition for the Champions League.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:26 am

I still think that Milan could've bought a little bit better. I mean Galliani had about 90mil to spend so this was one of the first years with good bank. I think Galliani is past it. For me, Milan needed 1 more midfielder and one more defender. Also, that Mastour re-purchase deal.......
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:04 pm

I can't see us strengthen the midfield in January like some claim, its a Euro year, i don't think any midfielder will want to move halfway through the season.

We need Monty to get back to god mode (12/13), but it seems he still isn't fit, plus Sinisa sees him as an alternative to NDJ, i think

So the midfield lineup will probably look like:

Bonaventura-----NDJ-----Bert/Poli

Also, Nocerino is still a football player

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:31 pm

Sky's Di Stefano says could decide to depend on Montolivo infront of the defense and give De Jong "the Gattuso role".
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:03 pm

I don't mind having Nocerino as a substitute to be used late in games, he does bring some energy (though that's pretty much the extent of his game). But that's useful at times in the later stages of a game.

Also, Jack should be either at RCM or CAM, but he needs to be playing, based on his performances so far.

Bertolacci should also be tried out in the CAM position IMO. Form what little I know about him, he seems to be an offensive minded player that excels in passing and creating, which could work out well, if he can find some form. So far he's been pretty meh..

At this point, the only hope is if Monty and Bertolacci can find form.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:06 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Sky's Di Stefano says could decide to depend on Montolivo infront of the defense and give De Jong "the Gattuso role".

NDJ should be able to do the "Gatusso role", but can Montolivo do the "Pirlo role"? That's what it comes down to really..
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:42 pm

In other news, Milan bench-legend Daniele Bonera has signed for Villarreal!
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:34 pm

djfawnz wrote:I still think that Milan could've bought a little bit better. I mean Galliani had about 90mil to spend so this was one of the first years with good bank. I think Galliani is past it. For me, Milan needed 1 more midfielder and one more defender. Also, that Mastour re-purchase deal.......

I tnnk we overrate sometimes the importance of sporting directors
Milan (as Inter too ) got all the signings requested expressly by own coach.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:56 pm

Robespierre wrote:
djfawnz wrote:I still think that Milan could've bought a little bit better. I mean Galliani had about 90mil to spend so this was one of the first years with good bank. I think Galliani is past it. For me, Milan needed 1 more midfielder and one more defender. Also, that Mastour re-purchase deal.......

I tnnk we overrate sometimes the importance of sporting directors
Milan (as Inter too ) got all the signings requested expressly by own coach.

Idk about Inter, but in Milan's case, Galliani's influence is definitely not overrated. Romagnoli was the only player Mihajlovic pushed for. Other than that, it was mostly Galliani. In the case of Kucka, Mihailovic found out about the signing after it was completed. Galliani and Berlusconi have the biggest influence on our transfers and Berlusconi regularly tries to do the coaches job on the field as well.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:59 pm

Berlu is a poor man's Perez imo, watch him force Sinisa to start 20m superstar Bertolt (ala Bale)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next