FilipeFerreira
S
the xcx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jeps33178
32 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

'Cesc Fabregas is experiencing a kidnapping' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Cesc Fabregas is experiencing a kidnapping'

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Maybe if Cesc were to say something, all this would go away? oh well...

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

'Cesc Fabregas is experiencing a kidnapping' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Cesc Fabregas is experiencing a kidnapping'

Post by Lex Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:25 pm

harhar11 wrote:And I don't understand what barca have done anything wrong here
Barcelona have got dim-wits, plebs and out and out troglodytes around the globe believing that Fabregas is somehow a slave at Arsenal and is in despair, which couldn't be further from the truth
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Lex wrote:
Barcelona have got dim-wits, plebs and out and out troglodytes around the globe believing that Fabregas is somehow a slave at Arsenal and is in despair, which couldn't be further from the truth

I didn't know you knew fabregas...

I think I belive xavi and co before you seeing as I have proof that they are close to him...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:34 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Lex wrote:

I didn't know you knew fabregas...

I think I belive xavi and co before you seeing as I have proof that they are close to him...

lmfao Laughing Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Lex wrote:

And how do you know this? Has Fabregas issued a statement that he is happy at Arsenal and does not want to leave. No, that has not happened. So, you cannot possibly know what Fabregas is feeling without having talked to him directly!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:35 pm

And where exactly has he said he isnt happy at arsenal and wants to leave ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas insists he is very happy at the club and is not looking for a move to Barcelona.

The 24-year-old has been constantly linked the Nou Camp side for the last 12 months but the Gunners have been able to keep hold of the midfielder.

The La Liga and Champions League winners even has a £35million bid rejected last summer as it did not reach Arsenal’s £50million valuation.

Barcelona are desperate to bring the Spain international back to Catalonia where he grew up in the youth academy before leaving for Arsenal in 2003.

Spanish media have claimed negotiations are ongoing between the clubs with Sport saying talks have reached a ‘decisive phase’.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has maintained his stance of wanting to keep Fabregas and the playmaker says he is not planning on leaving North London quite yet but the lack of silverware is a concern.

“If sometime I have to move from Arsenal I will say so when it happens, without disrespecting the club that has given me so much, but right now I’m an Arsenal player and I’m very happy there,” Fabregas said told press in Madrid.

“I’m very happy to be where I am, otherwise it would mislead people and lead to speculation.

“Yes, I’m frustrated at not winning titles, I’ve always wanted to win and not winning always hurts more when you’ve given so much.

“However, I am captain of Arsenal, I am a Gunner and it is there that I have become a player and that I have matured as a person.”
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:37 pm

harhar11 wrote:I didn't know you knew fabregas...

I don't blame you, i mean after all, St Xavi is always humble and respectful. And now truthful, apparently.

What exactly does Fabregas have to "suffer" over? His 90k weekly wages? The great friends he has in England? Living in one of the greatest Cities in the world?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:37 pm

RealGunner wrote:And where exactly has he said he isnt happy at arsenal and wants to leave ?

His teammate sagna said that for him...

Sagna: Fabregas wants to leave

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:38 pm

RealGunner wrote:And where exactly has he said he isnt happy at arsenal and wants to leave ?

Nowhere. Which is why i am so pissed off at Fabregas. He is neither asking anyone to shut up about him nor is he taking matter into his own hands and issuing a transfer request!

I am tired of all the talk and Barcelona being subjected to so much abuse because of one little midfielder!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Lex wrote:
harhar11 wrote:I didn't know you knew fabregas...

I don't blame you, i mean after all, St Xavi is always humble and respectful. And now truthful, apparently.

What exactly does Fabregas have to "suffer" over? His 90k weekly wages? The great friends he has in England? Living in one of the greatest Cities in the world?

Xavi always says whats in his mind, in other words the truth. I wonder why people gives xavi slack for that but when mourinho makes some stupid conspiracy and directly insults other team they want to give him a BJ...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:40 pm

So the soul of Cesc Fabregas has now been transmitted to and is now trapped in Sagna? Otherwise, what point are you trying to prove by bringing that up?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:44 pm

harhar11 wrote:Xavi always says whats in his mind, in other words the truth
Given how cunty St Xavi is, you don't think he wouldn't make things up to unsettle Arsenal even more? He's obviously in love with Fabregas. I'm just surprised he hasn't threatened to kill himself unless Fabregas switches sides

harhar11 wrote:I wonder why people gives xavi slack for that but when mourinho makes some stupid conspiracy and directly insults other team they want to give him a BJ...
Are you kidding? I lost count the amount of threads started on goal.com about Mourinho being arrogant and disrespectful
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Well RG, if this is the case, Arsenal should threaten Barcelona that they will report them to UEFA. I really want to see an end to all this talk!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:47 pm

harhar11 wrote:

he wants to go barcelona. He said it in the general form, He did no say he is unhappy and wants to go right now

We all know cesc wants to go barcelona at some point, but sagna said atm he is at arsenal, which means he wasnt talking about cesc leaving this season.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:48 pm

kiranr wrote:Well RG, if this is the case, Arsenal should threaten Barcelona that they will report them to UEFA. I really want to see an end to all this talk!

I would have, but too bad wenger is too good to do that unfortunately.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Lex wrote:
harhar11 wrote:Xavi always says whats in his mind, in other words the truth
Given how cunty St Xavi is, you don't think he wouldn't make things up to unsettle Arsenal even more? He's obviously in love with Fabregas. I'm just surprised he hasn't threatened to kill himself unless Fabregas switches sides

harhar11 wrote:I wonder why people gives xavi slack for that but when mourinho makes some stupid conspiracy and directly insults other team they want to give him a BJ...
Are you kidding? I lost count the amount of threads started on goal.com about Mourinho being arrogant and disrespectful

How is xavi "cunty"? He has only said that arsenal should let fabregas leave and that he is unhappy. From what I recall the only "cunty" thing that he has every said to arsenal was that they will be out of the title race by january, and im not even sure if he said it..

Many threads might have been created, but from what I recall almost everyone that posted in those agreed with him or either said "oh he so funny"..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:51 pm

RealGunner wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

he wants to go barcelona. He said it in the general form, He did no say he is unhappy and wants to go right now

We all know cesc wants to go barcelona at some point, but sagna said atm he is at arsenal, which means he wasnt talking about cesc leaving this season.

You only asked where he said that he was unhappy and wanted to leave and I showed you a article where it said that he wanted to leave.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:56 pm

but he isnt unhappy though is he ?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:14 pm

What this is, is blinkered Spanish not realising theres a whole other world out there that, unlike La Liga, doesnt bend over for the Spanish Old Firm.
WHAT? ARSENAL ARENT IMMEDIATLY SELLING US THEIR BEST PLAYER FOR A LOW PRICE??? QUICK, GET THE MAYOR ON THE PHONE!!!
Gotta love the Europeans, we dont sell CR7 and its slavery, while Arsenal keep Cesc and its kidnapping.
No means no insular Europeans.
Keep him Arsenal, keep him till he runs down his contract. Cesc is a meeley mouthed coward whos too chicken5hit to put in a transfer request while Barca are bullies who think theyre on some sort of moral crusade.
Barca pi55 off Arsenal, Inter and Madrid, 3 of the biggest sub forums here.
Then their fans cry about being picked on.
Wait till they somehow pi55 off Juve and AC...complete the whole set

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:27 pm

RealGunner wrote:but he isnt unhappy though is he ?

I don't know, he personally hasn't said anything. But that wasn't my point, I only wanted to prove the last thing you said(that he wanted to leave)

Anyway, I am so sick and tired of this saga. FFS fabregas be a man and either tell wenger that you want to leave or tell ous to frak off..Either one is fine by me(although I prefer the latter)

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:30 pm

It's an insult to Fabregas that Barca don't want to pay the price for him. They don't deem him worthy of that much cash.

Ibraflop > Cesc!

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:32 pm

cyberman wrote:What this is, is blinkered Spanish not realising theres a whole other world out there that, unlike La Liga, doesnt bend over for the Spanish Old Firm.
WHAT? ARSENAL ARENT IMMEDIATLY SELLING US THEIR BEST PLAYER FOR A LOW PRICE??? QUICK, GET THE MAYOR ON THE PHONE!!!
Gotta love the Europeans, we dont sell CR7 and its slavery, while Arsenal keep Cesc and its kidnapping.
Keep him Arsenal, keep him till he runs down his contract. Cesc is a meeley mouthed coward whos too chicken5hit to put in a transfer request while Barca are bullies who think theyre on some sort of moral crusade.

So Much WIN.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:43 pm

cyberman wrote:What this is, is blinkered Spanish not realising theres a whole other world out there that, unlike La Liga, doesnt bend over for the Spanish Old Firm.

How has barca pissed of Inter? Because of busquets and sprinklers? If its because of Busquets, then they have no right to be pissed at us.

The sprinklers was a shitty thing to do, agreed.

But barca and madrid has always been pissed of at each other, especially after everything llourinho and madrid accused barca of this seaso..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:07 pm

Estanislau Fors i Garcia is humble and respectful.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:11 pm

ONCE A VILLAGE CLUB ALW........... ......... .......... Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next