FilipeFerreira
S
the xcx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jeps33178
32 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

'Cesc Fabregas is experiencing a kidnapping' - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Cesc Fabregas is experiencing a kidnapping'

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:12 am

kiranr wrote:
ali8775 wrote:SMH, Kirnar, Harhar, and Free_cat are the only people defending Barcelona

Congrats! You have proven you are a 16 year old and are still learning to read! Show me one quote where i defended Barcelona! Infact as this saga has gone on, i have increasingly blamed Barcelona for it!

"I am tired of all the talk and Barcelona being subjected to so much abuse because of one little midfielder!"

As you would say though.
"No!"

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

'Cesc Fabregas is experiencing a kidnapping' - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Cesc Fabregas is experiencing a kidnapping'

Post by kiranr Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:14 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
kiranr wrote:
ali8775 wrote:SMH, Kirnar, Harhar, and Free_cat are the only people defending Barcelona

Congrats! You have proven you are a 16 year old and are still learning to read! Show me one quote where i defended Barcelona! Infact as this saga has gone on, i have increasingly blamed Barcelona for it!

"I am tired of all the talk and Barcelona being subjected to so much abuse because of one little midfielder!"

As you would say though.
"No!"

And that is defending Barcelona? tch tch
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:15 am

kiranr wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
kiranr wrote:

As you would say though.
"No!"

And that is defending Barcelona? tch tch
Of course it is...

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:17 am

No it is not. I said i am tired of Barcelona coming under criticism. I wish they would stop the Cesc talk and continue with normal affairs!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:17 am

kiranr wrote:No it is not. I said i am tired of Barcelona coming under criticism. I wish they would stop the Cesc talk and continue with normal affairs!
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:19 am

So people arnt allowed to defend their clubs??? Some of the egos on this forum lmfao
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:22 am

white_star wrote:So people arnt allowed to defend their clubs??? Some of the egos on this forum lmfao
If madrid did something like this I wouldn't defend them (of course I wouldn't criticize them..)
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:23 am

Every time a new development in the Cesc saga comes out, everyone and their mother circle jerk over how arrogant Barca is and how much they hate them, it's pretty sad and it's a worn out topic already.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:23 am

kiranr wrote:No it is not. I said i am tired of Barcelona coming under criticism. I wish they would stop the Cesc talk and continue with normal affairs!

Most would argue this talk is being started because of the talk from across the field (like in the OP).

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:24 am

Village club mentality from their fans as well.. Smile
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:24 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Village club mentality from their fans as well.. Smile
That doesn't make sense, do you even know what you're saying?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:24 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Every time a new development in the Cesc saga comes out, everyone and their mother circle jerk over how arrogant Barca is and how much they hate them, it's pretty sad and it's a worn out topic already.

i know right? why dont barca just pay up....

o..O
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:25 am

lenear1030 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Every time a new development in the Cesc saga comes out, everyone and their mother circle jerk over how arrogant Barca is and how much they hate them, it's pretty sad and it's a worn out topic already.

i know right? why dont barca just pay up....

o..O
Not sure... I don't think anyone really even knows if Barca actually want him or not bounce

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:28 am

kiranr wrote:I wish they would stop the Cesc talk and continue with normal affairs!
You mean stealing youth from other Spanish clubs, then pretending they've done nothing wrong?

Wish they'd go back to that, too
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:29 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
win at all costs, play dirty, dive, dive, dive, surround the ref, dive pirat
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:31 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
MADrid fan criticizing another club of that, oh the hypocrisy.

Do you even know what a village club is? I don't see how that would describe a 'village club' or the mentality of one.

Last edited by Lionel Messi on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:31 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
MADrid fan criticizing another club of that, oh the hypocrisy.

LaughingLaughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:33 am

Lex wrote:
kiranr wrote:I wish they would stop the Cesc talk and continue with normal affairs!
You mean stealing youth from other Spanish clubs, then pretending they've done nothing wrong?

Wish they'd go back to that, too

Yes exactly, something like that!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:13 am

white_star wrote:And when will some bandwagoners learn how to read!!! The mayor of some small town in Spain has nothing to do with FC Barcelona dont bash a club because of what a fan says!!! Yes this saga is going on forever but Cesc needs to say he is staying and ten barca need to leave him alone or he needs to tell arsenal he wants to go and barca need to pay the price!!!! In my opinion Cesc needs to do something!
But.. But..

Barca is Catalunya's and what is Catalunya is Barca's right? albino

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:33 am

Poor Barca fans are being ganged up on now. To be fair, Kirnar said that he disapproves the whole saga, and wishes that Cesc ends it. Cesc need to come out and say it "frak OFF BARCA". (with all respect to barca) and the "duh, yuz r a vllag clb" comments are getting annoying.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:42 am

Barca and the whole stuff are just destroying their reputation with this story. why just they don't pay the fu*king money ?!
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:45 am

Lord Spencer wrote:Poor Barca fans are being ganged up on now. To be fair, Kirnar said that he disapproves the whole saga, and wishes that Cesc ends it. Cesc need to come out and say it "frak OFF BARCA". (with all respect to barca) and the "duh, yuz r a vllag clb" comments are getting annoying.

why would cesc say frak off barca if he wants to go there?

he wants to go to barca and barca knows it so pay up or shut up. it's that simple.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:56 am

Jeps33178 wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/07/15/2576382/cesc-fabregas-is-experiencing-a-kidnapping-arsenal-captains

Come on man, this is just ridiculous
>reading goal.com

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:02 am

Haha, Lionel Messi must be delighted that the rep system was removed. Perhaps he can now trick newcomers into thinking that his posts are more reputable than that of a retarded 8-year-old's.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:05 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Jeps33178 wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/07/15/2576382/cesc-fabregas-is-experiencing-a-kidnapping-arsenal-captains

Come on man, this is just ridiculous
>reading goal.com

>reputable newspaper
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:09 am

Omniscient wrote:Haha, Lionel Messi must be delighted that the rep system was removed. Perhaps he can now trick newcomers into thinking that his posts are more reputable than that of a retarded 8-year-old's.
Not really, I don't care if anyone reads my posts or not. Appreciate the concern though Smile

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next