futbol
Hapless_Hans
jibers
halamadrid2
14 posters

Go down

Schalke vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Schalke vs Real Madrid

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:47 pm

It's no coincidence that most people believing we're going to easily breeze past Schalke aren't Real Madrid fans.

We're plagued by injuries, key players out, key players in fumes, key players out of form.We struggled against Deportivo. We got destroyed by Atlético. So excuse me if I lack a certain degree of optimism going into tonight's game.

I'll settle for a draw but I wouldn't say no if somehow we could win.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:38 pm

So so so so so fcking good to have Pepe back. We instantly look more solid with him back

Isco :bow: the guy can dribble himself out of a 1cm cube with 4 players in it. The defensive and offernsive display by this guy is astounding

Lucas Silva started off like he had no purpose on the field but he has slowly grown himself into it.

Kroos is looking really good. Bale is playing better this game but he still barely helps Carvajal who is on his own pretty much

Not the best game from Benz, he looks frustrated out there. Hope he can step it up in the second
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:50 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:It's no coincidence that most people believing we're going to easily breeze past Schalke aren't Real Madrid fans.

We're plagued by injuries, key players out, key players in fumes, key players out of form.We struggled against Deportivo. We got destroyed by Atlético. So excuse me if I lack a certain degree of optimism going into tonight's game.

I'll settle for a draw but I wouldn't say no if somehow we could win.

I still won't be surprised if they equalize soon. Our midfield and attack were pretty tame during the start of the game, but you could clearly see the overall confidence of the team increase after CR's goal. It's really typical for us to suddenly revert back to the tame, uninspired form that we were showing during the beginning of the game, so hopefully we'll manage to hold onto the lead until the final whistle blows. With that being said, it's great to see Pepe back in action, and Varane has been great so far.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:45 pm

Pretty 'meh' game much like against deportivo.
That sparks been missing, which is ridiculous considering the talent we've got. Counting down the days for a Modric return.

Silva kept things simple. Glad he got the full 90. Needs to get more accustomed to the team though. Funny when he tried to congratulate CR and wasn't sure whether to hug him or pat him on the back lol Very Happy

Good goal by Marcelo. Mad how far out Carlo came from his touchline though. Bale lately seems to be taking the collective effort a bit more serious now, hope that continuous.
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:09 am

Schalke never had a chance in this tie, even in our current form I was never worried...
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:07 am

We never really got out of second gear. The passing in the final third was very sloppy from the front three but it was nice to see us win the ball back quickly after we lost it. There is still nil chemistry between Carvajal and Bale, why can't they bscome like Marcelo and Isco ffs so that we don't always have to rely on the left to create our chances

All in all a good night at the office. On to the next one
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: