The Franchise
B-Mac
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
Freeza
21 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon May 11, 2015 4:12 am

Rockets rofl Can't believe i almost bandwaggoned them.

LeGoat Molenation

Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 11, 2015 10:57 am

LeSwagg James wrote:The Bulls fuxcked up.. They had their chance and now it's over.. LeBron is about to go to his 5th straight final Proud

Over? Considering how Lebron has played in this series and Kyrie for that matter? Not really.

Also Rebs I told you Rockets are shit Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 11, 2015 11:40 am

Bulls need Pau back.

All these plus minus garbage telling me the Bulls are better when he is off the floor mean nothing when I can clearly see without him, Rose and Butler are the only two able to create a shot at all.

They went 7 minutes without scoring at some point last night
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 11, 2015 12:06 pm

Yup and everyone talks about his defense but no way in hell is it worse than what Mirotic displayed yesterday.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 11, 2015 2:26 pm

Well yeah, Mirotic cant gaurd anyone lol

Pau is at least 7 foot.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon May 11, 2015 3:46 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Phil.0.0

Somebody can't help themselves.......... he is right though... Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 11, 2015 3:59 pm

What some don't understand is yes most recent winners have used the 3. But they also used the inside game as much possible to create those open 3's.

And when those weren't dropping they had that inside game to fall back on, never seen a team win it all without it and I doubt I ever will.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon May 11, 2015 4:23 pm

I'm watchin Game 3 of Bulls-Cavs....... what is going on with the Cavs?

They have a great opportunity to cause havoc with mismatches and just aren't doing it.

They are paying WAY too much attention to Noah when the Bulls have the ball and why is LeBron still playing as the 3? What is he doing? Get your ass down low on the post, play as the 4, create the mismatch, force the double-team and get your guys easier open shots.

It's basic basketball. Shooting all these J's and basically bailing the Bulls out? All this Iso crap? How it is 2-2 with this garbage is unreal. :facepalm:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 11, 2015 4:32 pm

Lebron hates getting in the post for some reason, despite the fact he's way more effective there.

Although tbf when he has gone to the post, Butler has defended about as well as you can.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon May 11, 2015 4:43 pm

Well, he needs to man up. This is the only series that he will HAVE to do it really.

He's playing in the post as the 3. Meaning that there are only two guys on the perimeter who can hit a shot, Thompson ain't no offence threat and it allows another big to provide cover help for Butler, letting him gamble and play aggressively.

If he plays as the 4, there will be no help for Butler, meaning he can't gamble. If a Big does arrive, Jones, Miller will be open for 3 or LeBron will pass it off to Mozgoz for the easy basket. The Bulls are more afraid of those 3 point shooters going off, so Butler will be left on an Island more times than not and LeBron should be over-powering him down there.

I can't believe what I'm seeing. I really can't. It's just bad.

It's one series. Just do it. Pau has been limping since Game 2. If he plays in Game 5, he'll be severely limited. Exploit this, don't help them.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 11, 2015 4:54 pm

I agree tbh but on the flip side though, Noah looks hobbled and Dunleavy/Gasol have been very inconsistent while only really Butler and Rose have been consistent factors at both ends.

Which explains how it's 2-2 right now as it's basically Lebron and which ever role player wants to turn up vs Butler and Rose. The rest haven't been a factor.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon May 11, 2015 4:56 pm

True.

Bulls are relying on perimeter play.
Cavs are...... just being dumb.

Play the 4, end the series. Get Kyrie some time to feel better.

Also, Gibson hurt his knee. EXPLOIT THIS.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 11, 2015 10:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:The Bulls fuxcked up.. They had their chance and now it's over.. LeBron is about to go to his 5th straight final Proud

Over? Considering how Lebron has played in this series and Kyrie for that matter? Not really.

Also Rebs I told you Rockets are shit Proud

Cavs have regained home court advantage.. These Bulls don't have it in them to recover, you will see.. Might take 7 games but hey a win is a win

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 11, 2015 11:42 pm

I'll just leave this here: https://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/lebron-may-be-the-most-clutch-playoff-shooter-of-his-generation/

:coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 12, 2015 12:14 am

Considering how inefficient Lebron and Kyrie have been and how Bulls have already won in Cleveland i don't see why they can't do it again.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 12, 2015 2:36 am

If we don't win today, we're done Sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue May 12, 2015 2:46 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Considering how inefficient Lebron and Kyrie have been and how Bulls have already won in Cleveland i don't see why they can't do it again.

They'll fold like a deck of cards in a hurricane mate.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 12, 2015 4:58 am

2-2 Proud MVP took over this game Molenation
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue May 12, 2015 9:18 pm

Monty Williams fired by New Orleans.

Cue Stephen A, "Black Man this, Black man that".
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue May 12, 2015 10:02 pm

izzy wrote:Monty Williams fired by New Orleans.

I swore I remember reading if he made the playoffs they would let him keep his job. I think he's a decent/above average coach.

If they go after Calipari to replace him Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 12, 2015 10:05 pm

Never seen a guy so blatantly racist as Stephen A. yet still keeps his job Laughing Hate that guy.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue May 12, 2015 10:24 pm

Freeza wrote:Never seen a guy so blatantly racist as Stephen A. yet still keeps his job Laughing Hate that guy.

I'm not much of a SAS fan but what are examples where he's been blatantly racist? Maybe I'm just drawing a blank but a lot of what comes out of his mouth is idiotic but not racist.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue May 12, 2015 10:28 pm

Freeza wrote:Never seen a guy so blatantly racist as Stephen A. yet still keeps his job Laughing Hate that guy.

I wouldn't say he's racist.

He's a race-baiter though. Every conversation has to do with race.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed May 13, 2015 1:36 am

Just caught this game at HT. How is it this close with Lebron having like 25 at the half?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed May 13, 2015 2:02 am

Gibson ejected for that Laughing

My lord how soft is this league today.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed May 13, 2015 2:50 am

izzy wrote:Monty Williams fired by New Orleans.

Regardless of SAS, there is a notable trend in American sports though of teams being noticeably more trigger happy when it comes to firing black coaches than white ones. They almost always seem to be on a shorter leash.

If they actually replace him with Mike D'Antoni everyone in their front office should be fired
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next