Rebaño Sagrado
Kaladin
Curtinho
El Gunner
Art Morte
67 posters

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V8

Post by RedOranje Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:29 pm

Not sure what maths you're using, but 17th and 11th are not in the top half of the table (nor is 6th in the bottom half).

At let's be completely fair if we're taking such a small sample size for Martinez; his record so far matches up pretty evenly with Moyes's first couple of seasons in charge.

RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V8

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:30 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Henderson today though Shocked

Somehow managed to be better than Sunday. Amazing goal, fantastic assist, and some through balls that were like prime Gerrard Proud

It is such a relief to see that Hendo is stepping up and handling everything on the pitch like a captain. Plus to that he is adding assists and goals to his name. I am worried what happens when Gerrard comes back when the current squad is functioning so properly.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:30 pm

Everton needs to freshen up the squad a bit more imo. Not that I am concerned Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:31 pm

Pretty straightforward round of fixtures. Nothng to talk about really.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:33 pm

Btw, Can is an immense player we have got for just 12m. His footballing intelligence for such a young age seems very unlikely. He has understanding of every position he plays in. When he played as a wing back, it seems like that role was made for him. I am sure, if he Brenda asked him to play as GK, he would be even better than De Gea. Impressed :bow:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:34 pm

Interesting. Sounds like the kid has Bayern DNA.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:36 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:Btw, Can is an immense player we have got for just 12m. His footballing intelligence for such a young age seems very unlikely. He has understanding of every position he plays in. When he played as a wing back, it seems like that role was made for him. I am sure, if he Brenda asked him to play as GK, he would be even better than De Gea. Impressed :bow:

Can is one of those players you could play in ANY POSITION on the pitch and he'll be boss. Sterling another in our squad.

Can today was unreal..his stalin and composure being pressed by 3 Burnley forwards and taking them all outta play with a flick and turn Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:37 pm

I will try to insert the sarcasm emoticon in future.

There was a clear penalty for Leicester in 2nd half .
I hope Mourinho won't turn on the television back at home.

Last edited by Robespierre on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:38 pm

Few days back I heard Barca DNA for every 5 yards pass a player plays. And now it is Bayern DNA Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:38 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Interesting. Sounds like the kid has Bayern DNA.

I honestly and entirely expect Can to end up playing for Bayern at some point in his career, especially if his development continues. I also fully expect that Liverpool will get a damned good fee for him when that day comes.

Any one have a gif of his tackle & turn yet from today's match?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:40 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:Few days back I heard Barca DNA for every 5 yards pass a player plays. And now it is Bayern DNA Laughing

you mean back when we were talking about Bellerin, and now Can?

Errm.. yeah..hmm.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:41 pm

RedOranje wrote:

I honestly and entirely expect Can to end up playing for Bayern at some point in his career, especially if his development continues. I also fully expect that Liverpool will get a damned good fee for him when that day comes.

Not if we somehow managed to sneak in that buy back clause we had for him at Leverkusen into his Liverpool contract :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:44 pm

sorry but I think he is too good looking to be a Bayern player Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:44 pm

Leicester was one of the best last classified that I've seen tbh.
It has nothing to do with Cardiff last year Laughing ( ruined  by Solskjaer tbf )
They play always a good football , even today at Eithad ( there was a penalty .. and  Mahrez hit a pole)  , they got less than they showed this year.
But the relegation is basically an inevitable fate for who plays still with Konchesky as starter tbh.
Based on "meritocracy" , on how much really showed , the last place should be of Aston Villa . Surely Villa was the worst team  seen this year , played shocking football for for most of the time. Yesterday won just because WBA bottled it in last minute.

Last edited by Robespierre on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:45 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

Not if we somehow managed to sneak in that buy back clause we had for him at Leverkusen into his Liverpool contract :coffee:

Bayern didn't.

Last edited by RedOranje on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:46 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:Few days back I heard Barca DNA for every 5 yards pass a player plays. And now it is Bayern DNA Laughing

Coutinho has Inter DNA.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:48 pm

Hans, know your place you pos. Don't anger me. There is only one club that scouts players based on their DNA (okay, factually Athletic Bilbao are even more rigid with their Basque DNA chit but let's ignore them for a second) irrespective of actual football skills.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:51 pm

RedOranje wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

Bayern didn't.

Well, who knows. Wasn't it the same with Suarez, "he has no exit clause", "he has no exit clause", and then he's gone and there's nothing you could do because hey Barca payed the clause hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:51 pm

Robespierre wrote:Leicester was one of the best last classified that I've seen tbh.
It has nothing to do with Cardiff last year Laughing ( ruined  by Solskjaer tbf )
They play always a good football , even today at Eithad ( there was a penalty .. and  Mahrez hit a pole)  , they got less than they showed this year.
But the relegation is basically an inevitable fate for who plays still with Konchesky as starter tbh.
Based on "meritocracy" , on how much really showed , the last place should be of Aston Villa . Surely Villa was the worst team  seen this year , played shocking football for for most of the time. Yesterday won just because WBA bottled it in last minute.

I know, It will be such a shame for Leicester go down. I have a soft spot for them and hope they can turn it around.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:51 pm

I'm not talking to you Fußball. Barca tried to steal Boateng in summer.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:52 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

Bayern didn't.

Well, who knows. Wasn't it the same with Suarez, "he has no exit clause", "he has no exit clause", and then he's gone and there's nothing you could do because hey Barca payed the clause hmm

You're referring to the previous contract, not the one he actually left under.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:54 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm not talking to you Fußball. Barca tried to steal Boateng in summer.

Dunno what Zubi was smoking again attempting to buy another Vermaelen/Douglas level player, smh.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:56 pm

I'm not actually referring to anything specific, as I'm only kidding.

The way I read it, our buy back clause would have become active after 2 years, you snatched Can up after 1 year.
So all we got was a few million out of that fee.

Tbh though Liverpool should be paying royalties to us on top of that, since Rodgers is blatantly plagiarizing our set up.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:59 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm not actually referring to anything specific, as I'm only kidding.

The way I read it, our buy back clause would have become active after 2 years, you snatched Can up after 1 year.
So all we got was a few million out of that fee.

Tbh though Liverpool should be paying royalties to us on top of that, since Rodgers is blatantly plagiarizing our set up.

rofl
you all Madrids, Barcas, and Bayerns will be licking Rodgers boots at the end of the next season, to invite him to your club, when we the EPL title in the next season Proud
system Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:01 pm

Fußball wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm not talking to you Fußball. Barca tried to steal Boateng in summer.

Dunno what Zubi was smoking again attempting to buy another Vermaelen/Douglas level player, smh.

I said I'm done talking to you, so don't hold your breath for an anwer from me.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:03 pm

No release clause on Bellerin. U mad fussball?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next