McAgger
Jonathan28
zigra
urbaNRoots
BarrileteCosmico
25 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

[BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 16 Empty Re: [BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate

Post by M99 Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:50 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Spoiler:

Can you please link me to this. Everywhere I am reading that

Spoiler:

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

[BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 16 Empty Re: [BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:04 pm

I'm finding this stuff on the IMDB boards but apparently the pics came from this post: http://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/38wnpv/all_spoilers_season_5_episode_9_the_dance_of/

Even then, pics are popping up any time, here's another:

Spoiler:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:13 pm

NO PLS NO
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:29 pm

This is shit scaring me:

Spoiler:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:31 pm

It's happening. Everyone who watched the episode is telling it's true.

Spoiler:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:32 pm

Episode 10 promo just got leaked guys

Spoiler:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:47 pm

*bleep* everything and especially D&D.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:53 pm

I just heard about episode 9

[BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 16 Post-37278-Ron-Swanson-Throws-Out-Compute-MG6R
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:09 pm

*bleep* hell man

Spoiler:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:12 pm

It MIGHT be a dream I read.
If not *bleep* YOU D&D just *bleep* YOU.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:27 pm

If that's real Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:36 pm

It's clearly not a dream, watch the promo for E10 Laughing

D&D done *bleep* up
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:39 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:45 pm

i see you are all worried about something , but i don't dare to check your spoilers right now.

Hope i won't be mad tomorrow somehow , in truth , your posts unnerve me Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:51 pm

Spoiler:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:59 pm

How do you know this is down to d&d and not something GRRM is already planning?

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:58 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:How do you know this is down to d&d and not sobering GRRM is already planning?

Spoiler:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:39 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:It's clearly not a dream, watch the promo for E10 Laughing

D&D done *bleep* up

The promo made me think it has to be real.
But I read it like this:
Spoiler:
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:13 pm

M99 wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:How do you know this is down to d&d and not sobering GRRM is already planning?

Spoiler:

Oh, right. Good points.

On the plus side a certain someone looks amazing, what an entrance :bow:

Spoiler:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:20 pm

Wow. Can't wait for that.

CGI looks 10/10

Also can't wait for Khal pono to see Drogon :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:40 am

M99 wrote:

Spoiler:

Confirmed to be George's idea
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:55 am

Who confirmed?
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:01 am

zigra wrote:Who confirmed?
Apparently interviews available with D&D on HBO Go/Now

D&D wrote:Once Stannis makes a decision, he never changes his minds. Its why he's a strong commander. And its his weakness, but hes defined by his will-the only way is forward. Melisandra (not a typo this is how they call her) gives him a opportunity for the lord of light to set him free. Its a scene that asks what if you're wrong? You're gonna do this terrible thing for a higher calling, what if you're not right? It comes down to ambition, and familiar love. Stannis chose ambition. When George first told us this, i looked at Dan and said it was horrible. And good in the story sense. Cause in the beginning they were burning people alive, and its come down to this. Weve been talking about king's blood, and it comes down to shireens sacrifice.

http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/38z1r1/spoilers_all_before_the_backlash_against_dd_on/

You have to give them credit, it has been super foreshadowed, many non readers have already picked up on it and predicted it.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:14 am

Wow thank you. Hard to imagine him doing this but obviously they won't lie about it.  In the end it doesn't matter if it was GRRM or D&D who made the decision, I still consider it just as bad. If it was GRRM, well then it's him who *bleep* up.
The problem I have with this is what it does to the character. Anyone left who'd root for him after this? Can't see it. He's done. Just another villain now. Imo it kills the battle of Winterfell aswell because we only have two pieces of shit fighting each other. No one to root for takes away the tension.

I agree with you on the foreshadowing. It was quite obvious but of course I'd never thought it'd happen because.. well the books.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:21 am

Oh and of course there's the problem with him being a kinslayer guy who burned his own daughter as a sacrifice to some deamongod. Surely NO one bar religious zealots and sellswords would ever join his camp now?
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:54 am

Be careful not to confuse the burning of Shireen being GRRM's idea and Stannis being the one to do it. It is logistically impossible for Stannis to do it in the books since he is hundreds of miles away with terrible snowy conditions separating him from Castle Black, and the Battle of Winterfell is already won or lost(we'll find out the result early on in TWoW), plus, he already has Kings Blood in the form of Asha and Theon if he really wants it. When/if Shireens burning happens in the books it will be without his consent.

Book readers aren't angry at Shireen being burnt, they all suspected it would happen in the books, Stannis being the one behind is what is pissing people off because it makes no sense.

And oh, this line

Once Stannis makes a decision, he never changes his minds. Its why he's a strong commander. And its his weakness, but hes defined by his will-the only way is forward.

Is bullshit. Stannis already made his decision and firmly said "no" to the idea of burning Shireen the first time the idea was brought up, but as we saw today he suddenly changed his mind, so no D&D, you're full of shit.

EDIT:Having said all that, and even though the CGI was shit, Dany flying on Drogon was hype as *bleep*. Tyrion was in awe seeing Dany living his life long dream to ride a dragon ffs, he is truly the secret son of the Mad King Proud
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next