salmano9
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
20 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

La Joya | Paulo Dybala #21 - Page 4 Empty Re: La Joya | Paulo Dybala #21

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 24, 2016 11:19 pm

I think Martino's plan was to take Icardi to the Olympics (where you can only take 3 over 23 players), but since Juve refused that left him out. Hopefully he takes Icardi to the CA, but he might not want to "reward" Juve's behavior

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 29, 2016 10:17 am

#TS: #Dybala has rejected #Mourinho's #mufc last week. His contract will be bumped up to €4.5m net from €2.5m net
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:55 am

Dybala: ‘No Barcelona interest’
By Football Italia staff

Paulo Dybala insists there was never any chance of him joining Barcelona as he “always said” he’d stay at Juventus.

The forward had a stellar first season in Turin, leading to rumours he could make a quick exit to Catalonia this summer.

“Barça’s interest was only a rumour,” Dybala told Radio Metro951 in his native Argentina.

“I always said it was right to stay in Turin. I wouldn’t like to be fourth-choice striker there.”

Dybala was also asked about some of this summer’s new signings, including his compatriot Gonzalo Higuain, as well as the Olympic games in Rio.

“Since Dani Alves has been there, there’s been a bit more music, but only at the right times. We have a very serious dressing room.

“That story about Higuain’s mega-house was a lie. He lives near to me in a normal apartment. He didn’t take the insults on social media well so I decided not to broach it with him…

“The Olympics? I wanted to go to Rio, it was a bit of a disappointment. I tried to convince Juve that it was important for me to represent my country, but they all reaffirmed to me that my physical condition would have suffered.”

Finally, the former Palermo man was asked about the Champions League draw, which will see him reunited with Rosanero teammate Franco Vazquez, who is now at Sevilla.

“I called Vazquez right away. I told him I’m going to nutmeg him!”

Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:33 am

Juventus are ready to extend the contract of Dybala until 2021 worth €5m/yr. [Tuttosport]

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:06 pm

We should try to lock Dybala to Juve like Man City locked Aguero.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:46 am

Juventus will announce the renewal of Dybala's contract this week. Paulo will sign a new contract until 2021 worth €5m/yr. [GdS]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:18 am

Dybala is expected to wear the jersey number 10 next year. [GdS]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:24 am

Dybala is back in the team for Atalanta. Very unlikely to start though, maybe not even play. Next matchday should see him back in the 11.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:26 am

Lionel Messi has given 23-year-old Argentina teammate Paulo Dybala some valuable advice on staying healthy.

According to La Stampa, Messi gave the Juventus youngster some tips on diet, and afterwards suggested a visit to Dr Giuliano Poser.

The dietician had previously advised the Barcelona superstar and reportedly told Dybala to avoid sugar, which is the worst thing for muscle repair. The doctor also advised against eating excessive amounts of flour and dairy products in order to prolong his career.

The Argentinian is expected to be in the Juventus squad this weekend, after a layoff due to an injury sustained in the 1-0 defeat to Milan in mid-October.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:29 am

He's out for the squad against Atalanta. In that case, I think that he will start against Zagreb. He started training with the team so that is an indication that he will soon be back!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:39 am

GdS: #Juve had made an appointment with #Dybala'a agent for Tuesday, to define contractual details.

- Expected to get €5m+€2m bonus [net]

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:49 am

Starting from this season, Dybala has begun to consult with Italian nutritionist Giuliano Poser, who is most famous for his work with Messi.

Dybala's agent Pierpaolo Triulzi confirms "There are no doubts: he will extend his contract (at Juve)."

You all can chill now
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:43 am

Extending his contract does not mean he's staying. Pogba extended as well. It just means we'll get a higher transfer fee when he is sold. Verratti extended last year as well.

I really want you to win that GL belt back from that jibroni. Let's pray for you Surag...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:22 am

juve_gigi wrote:Extending his contract does not mean he's staying. Pogba extended as well. It just means we'll get a higher transfer fee when he is sold. Verratti extended last year as well.

I really want you to win that GL belt back from that jibroni. Let's pray for you Surag...

As I stated, an extension means it drastically reduces the chances of him leaving THIS summer.

I have already gotten over the fact that he'll be sold at some point tbh. I'm not that naive ffs !!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:18 pm

S wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:Extending his contract does not mean he's staying. Pogba extended as well. It just means we'll get a higher transfer fee when he is sold. Verratti extended last year as well.

As I stated, an extension means it drastically reduces the chances of him leaving THIS summer.

I have already gotten over the fact that he'll be sold at some point tbh. I'm not that naive ffs !!

I know bro. But just to be on the safe side don't take the bait this summer. That belt looks terrible being held by someone who supports a team playing in the Europa League... Cool
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:29 am

Oh if somehow Dybala turns out to be our ADP I will fap till I die... If we manage to win the CL this season and go far next one I don't see why not. We just need to keep being competitive in CL.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:20 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Oh if somehow Dybala turns out to be our ADP I will fap till I die... If we manage to win the CL this season and go far next one I don't see why not. We just need to keep being competitive in CL.

Nice joke there Smile

These days money rules football I'm afraid... :p
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:09 pm

Money rules, and we won't be amongst the top 3-4 clubs until we improve our image abroad by being consistent CL contenders.

Like i've said before we're somewhat handicapped by the league but there's still plenty we can do to keep on improving. In all fairness our revenues are consistently improving but we'll stagnate soon (Not counting major player sales) if we don't get that super club reputation back. Plastic fans are annoying but bah gawd are they great to have in large numbers across the globe, eating up club merchandise and watching the games.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:07 am

Dybala in the post match interviews.

(on Barca or Madird)
"Nobody has talked to me about offers"

(the goal was reminescent of Del Piero)
"I'd love to have his career. I am very happy at Juve and my agent will arrive over the next few days to discuss the contract renewal with the club."

(on Sacchi recommending Madrid to go for Dybala)
"I am thinking only about what Juventus and I decide. That's what matters."

“I have to tip my hat to Atalanta, because they are a really good team and they play very well. I had a bit of a rough time over the winter break, because I’d never missed a penalty with Juventus before, but now I feel better.

“I am only 23 years old, so I need to improve in so many areas, such as my physical strength and my right foot. I am enjoying the role of a trequartista, as (Coach Max) Allegri is giving me a lot of space and I can express myself well there.”

http://www.football-italia.net/96744/dybala-im-happy-juventus

Other bunch of stuff

Then you want to stay at Juve?
"Yes, I am happy here."

http://www.tuttojuve.com/altre-notizie/tj-dybala-in-mixed-mercato-non-leggo-i-giornali-chiedete-alla-societa-e-al-mio-procuratore-rinnovo-presto-notizie-sto-bene-alla-juve-352963
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:24 pm

So now this guy will sign his first and last contract lol?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:52 pm

Dybala recently renewed with the Bianconeri until 2022, and says he never had any doubts about remaining in Turin.

“The renewal was my choice, Juventus have nothing to envy Real Madrid, Bayern Munich or Barcelona.

“I talked to them and told them that I wanted to stay, I’m very happy at Juventus.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:05 pm

Hopefully he'll get our #10 and continue Del Piero's legacy. I'm not yet convinced that he will stay that long but his new wage makes him the highest payed player in Serie A along with Higuain and financially speaking we should not be worried he can be lures by other european top clubs.

Also it would be a great news if he's 100% fit against Barcelona. He should be very motivated to make a impressive appareance in Camp Nou.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:03 pm

Now that we know he in Turin for a "long time", i want to buy a Dybala jersey but i wonder if he will change numbers next season hmm

Would be the perfect #10 but #21 is fine as well.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:35 pm

Dybala: ‘I’m not Del Piero’
By Football Italia staff

Paulo Dybala feels he “is missing a lot” to be the new Alex Del Piero but “I want to be a Juventus symbol”.

The 23-year-old has been compared to Pinturicchio due to his style of play, and it has been suggested he could even wear the number 10 shirt next season.

“Del Piero is an example,” Dybala told Sky when asked about the comparisons following tonight’s draw with Atalanta.

“It will be hard to follow in his footsteps, both on and off the pitch. He’s a very correct person, I’ve met him and he’s a really good person.

“Where do I lack compared to him? Definitely in front of goal, he scored a lot more than me. I’m missing a lot to be like Del Piero.

“The number 10? I’ve always said that the number 21 is important for Juve. Alex’s 10 is hard to wear, I respect 21 and I want to wear this number.

“I’ll never ask for the number 10, if the club offers me it then we’ll talk.

“My future? I want to be a Bianconero symbol.”

Dybala also gave his thoughts on tonight’s game, which saw his side draw in the 89th-minute.

“It was a pity how it ended, we deserved to win in the second half, but in the first half we were a bit under the cosh against a team in great form.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:13 pm

Really concerned over Dybala, a brief timelime:

-Started the season in record breaking fashion for the first 8-10 games
-Since then he's been a corpse
-0 goals in the CL off 28-30 shots [can't remember the exact number but it was the worst in Europe]
-Missed two crucial penalties in Serie A: to win against Atalanta and to draw with Lazio
-His own interview discussing how the life of a footballer is sad
-Nedved's interview discussing how Dybala needs to be more professional
-Marrotta and Allegri speaking similarly
-Dybala benched versus Inter, a healthy Dybala, this would be like Messi dropped against Real Madrid

Benched again today against Bologna and came on in the 72nd minute after Mandzukic got injured and honestly, maybe I'm reading too much into it, but he seemed off. You could see it in his face and body language on the field. He had an opportunity to pass to Higuain for a free goal but instead shot and missed and Higuain looked pissed [but to be fair, he always does in this situations]

What do you guys think? Is there anything to this?

I think there is something there. I'm not sure if its between Allegri and Dybala or Dybala and the hierarchy, or Dybala and the players or a combination of these things. There are players like Matuidi and Mandzukic who literally make the starting 11 because of their workrate. I've never questioned that part of Dybala's game until very recently. At the start of the season, every play went through him and he was scoring out of this world goals and making amazing assists, since then he's gone ice cold for his standards.

I thought he played a great game against Napoli, assisting the winner and digging in defensively. I thought this was a redeeming game. Then he started against Olympiacos and played bang average before being benched against Inter and now Bologna. The Inter game is very strange, to bench your fit #10 in basically the biggest Serie A match of the season, to that point.

------------

I wrote this in the general section but I know a lot of you guys don't post or read there so I'm wondering your thoughts

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:41 pm

He seems to have morale problems, 95% sure it involves family or girlfriend.

I don't think it is related to Juve or being football pro in general. About the performance no need to worry, even when poor he isn't particularly bad, just less decisive.

Nedved is only involved because those personal issues affect our game and most probably the locker room. If he called him out in the medias it's because the managers are exhausted of him in private.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next