Bellabong
LeVersacci
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
35 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 16 Empty Re: Star Wars – Official Canon Thread. - RIP Carrie Fisher

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:34 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Hard for any talent to execute with shit writing and overall direction though.

I don't blame any of them for it.

Same. It's just amazing to see the difference with Lucas' directing in prequels and Star Wars. But heard he doesn't like to talk to actors etc. Not a good trait for a director that can't write dialogue for shit and whose only skill is world building.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 16 Empty Re: Star Wars – Official Canon Thread. - RIP Carrie Fisher

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:36 pm

Especially Christopher Lee, i feel so sorry for him trying to ooze some sort of interest out of that Count Dooku character Laughing

Clone Wars animated series was soooooo much better.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:37 pm

You were supposed to rofl Freeze because I intended it as a joke. Laughing
Vader is iconic for his black costume, and Finn has a dark skin tone.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:38 pm

El Gunner wrote:You were supposed to rofl Freeze because I intended it as a joke. Laughing
Vader is iconic for his black costume, and Finn has a dark skin tone.

Well my bad Laughing

Some Danish reporter called Star Wars racist last week because Vader is black and once he became good he turned white.

I'm still fighting the cancer.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:50 pm

ffs Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:53 pm

The whole thing bothering me is that I think Star Wars is racist, not the originals but the prequels. My problem is that Darth Vader isn't really the best argument to use to support that statement Laughing

You have two Chinese trade federation merchants in Phantom Menace, talking like something out of a racist chinese cartoon.
You have Jar Jar talking like an uncle Tom cartoon.
You have a jewish alien merchant bargaining for slaves etc.

And you go with Vader... Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:57 pm

You'll beat cancer one day (:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:55 pm

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/C705/production/_87194905_87194904.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35091724
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:08 pm

Freeza wrote:

This rofl

Was expecting something funny but it really IS 'All Star Wars movies in one'. :facepalm: Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:20 pm

lmao phantom menance on tv right now

worst shit ever

How did Lucas mess up the prequels rofl

Atleast the third one is decent except for the cringe lines

"annie hold me, like you did by the lake on Naboo; so long ago when there was nothing but our love. No politics, no plotting, no war." deceased rofl
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:29 pm

Literally every line Padme had was cringe Laughing

Feel bad for Natalie Portman.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:24 am

First time i saw all the Star War movies was a couple of months ago . I remember seeing parts of x-movie-on-tv years ago , but i would never sit down to watch the entire movie , or watch the whole thing. I never liked 'star wars' , space stuff and all .. I always remembered that the protagonist (Luke) was Vader's son though , not sure how , i was probably spoiled all these years. Though before watching and clearing it out , i thought Luke was Vader and Anakin his son ?? Something like that lol

I liked most of them . From the prequels , the first two were pretty meh and childish , i thought.. the third one was good though , at least i liked it. I'll go and see the Force Awakens when i can , not so hyped as the rest of the world but ye

I also wanted to say , i was a little disappointed with how Anakin's story ended . One hand , i liked how it all happened , but i liked it more when Vader was dark side of the force and the villain . I actually wanted him to kill Sidious and then replace him and go on do stuff, just like he was supposed to be . (right?) . But no , white wash the dude in the end , let him atone and have redemption .. i guess it was force-paradise for him right Laughing

Then there's also this weird rebels thing and how they managed to thwart the plans of the evil empire , let alone stop Vader.. it was a bit hard to believe that they weren't shortly swept off the face of the universe by the mighty empire , i must say , but i managed . My favorite was Darth Vader in pretty much every single movie , i really liked his story and the character but he was mostly a puppet(awesome character aside)? All these years knowing Vader as an iconic character of Star Wars , perhaps the most ..

i can't say i was disappointed by any stretch of the imagination , it's just.. wouldn't it be better if he had died a villain ? Like save your son , ok . No villain goes 'i am evil , i want to do evil stuff just because' (unless it's Joker lol) and a father will always love his son , no matter what he is . But stay true dude , stay dark side

I don't see how he had this change of world view just because of killing Sidious who wanted his son dead .. didn't he know Sidious all these years? I mean saving your son is one thing , but this rejection of the dark side during his last moments , i still don't quite get it. I didn't think Vader would do it .

And don't get me started on Anakin and the force-paradise in the end , ffs Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:56 am

If you are a true Star Wars fan and own a copy of the original trilogy then I urge you to torrent a little search tearm called Harmy or Harmy's.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:03 am

1 freaking day left...

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:11 am

RealGunner wrote:http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/C705/production/_87194905_87194904.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35091724

*bleep* don't even come to Africa how would they know this.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:31 pm

@Realgunner

Stop editing my post imo
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:06 pm

wasnt me
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:07 pm

Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 16 12369151_10154323712841840_1164812731022153487_n
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:09 pm

RealGunner wrote:wasnt me

hmm

RO? hmm

drunk Freeza? hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:15 pm

what did u even post lmao
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:19 pm

RealGunner wrote:what did u even post lmao

The description of the thread hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Gonna have to wait till next week to watch it on IMAX with my friends.

Will retire from this thread & various sites till i've watched the movie.

For the internet is dark and full of spoilers..
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:12 pm

Less than 18 hours Molenation

Highly doubt you're gonna be able to go a week without being spoiled tbh. It's the biggest movie ever.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:34 pm

One of my star wars fanatic mate is going to watch the midnight release, 3am release and then 8am all in a row Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:37 pm

RealGunner wrote:One of my star wars fanatic mate is going to watch the midnight release, 3am release and then 8am all in a row Laughing

Top lad
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:13 pm

RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next