Bellabong
LeVersacci
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
35 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 31 Empty Re: Star Wars – Official Canon Thread. - RIP Carrie Fisher

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:59 pm

M99 wrote:
Freeza wrote:
M99 wrote:

So you're telling me she's gonna be Shmi Skywalker?

No where did I state Rey's mother died 40 years before she was born hmm

Mara Jade hmm

Was a reference to the Rey=Anakin theory.

And that theory makes no sense whatsoever. Has there even been a reinkarnation in Star Wars? Doubt it works like that at all. The Obi-Wan thing is also weird. Laura Dern could be Obi-Wan's daughter who got a daughter with Luke.

I just think Luke is the only real person that could be her father, because it's the only thing that wouldn't confuse the audience.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 31 Empty Re: Star Wars – Official Canon Thread. - RIP Carrie Fisher

Post by M99 Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:01 pm

Calma
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:09 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:03 pm

What theory/speculation do you personally wish to b turn out to be true?

I would love if Benicio Del Toro is Ezra Bridger (dark side).
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:05 pm

M99 wrote:What theory/speculation do you personally wish to b turn out to be true?

I would love if Benicio Del Toro is Ezra Bridger (dark side).

Wouldn't want any cartoon characters in the films. Hope he's a general, possibly Thrawn.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:12 pm

Let's leave the animated characters in the animated media. No Ahsoka, no Ezra, no Inquisitors, etc for the movies. Think it would be a lose-lose otherwise.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:00 am

M99 fighting the good fight Molenation

I agree on cartoon characters, for the majority of movie viewers who couldn't care less about Rebels its confusing. And both Rebels and Clone Wars are so exagerrated the best way for me to deal with them and maintain belief is to treat them as two separate worlds. Don't want one crossing into the other.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:46 pm

Yeah for me TFA had a really good balance between dat star wars feel, comedy and also the darker side with Kylo's background and actions etc.

Even if they make a SW cartoon I end up loving, i'd still separate that from the numbered movies.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:05 am

i want heel Kylo to take the saber from super rey.

seriously though, i want to see a darker more serious movie with a legit twist that doesnt involve Kylo turning to the light since we know he's already conflicted. Plagueis as Snoke makes sense, and no death stars for the love of the force
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:47 pm

Yes, like I said the only time I want to see another planet destroying super-weapon is if it's force related and not some base that can be K.O'd by GOAT Pilot & the boys.

I'd imagine it will be darker considering Kylo just Batista Bombed his daddy and got taken away after nearly dying to complete his training.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:51 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:

I'd imagine it will be darker considering Kylo just Batista Bombed his daddy and got taken away after nearly dying to complete his training.

Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 31 28178bb3a1d219d6ed8dcdf24196422fdd99ef88_hq
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:53 pm

Lmao that's how i'd imagine big cheese getting spine bustered
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:03 pm

Bought Star Wars Celebration tickets last month for London. Sadly they moved episode 8. Won't be any footage there then. Gonna try to sneak a pic with Mads Mikkelsen though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:09 pm

About it being more dark, i'm pretty damn sure John Boyega said as much that it would be before production began.

Yeah he did....

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/jan/13/john-boyega-star-wars-news-episode-viii-8-will-be-much-darker-british-vogue
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:05 pm

Boyega has been getting ripped lately. He's gonna wreck some shit up
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:23 pm

I don't think Snoke is Plagueis. Considering the fact that Abrams almost made Snoke female makes me think he is an original character.

http://screencrush.com/the-force-awakens-snoke-production-changes/

Last edited by M99 on Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:23 pm

Just like how Arkham Knight was an original character (:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:29 pm

I don't believe anything Abrams says. Guy would say anything to make a twist. I hate smoke screens. Arkham Knight was the worst of it all, i laughed so much at that reveal.

It wouldn't make sense for Snoke to be original. Considering he started the Empire back up, when all siths were dead. Where would he even gain the knowledge to train siths etc? There is so much to be explained. Plagueis would be the easiest way to explain that. Since he could've been following Palpatine's demise from the background.

Can't wait to find out more about Snoke though. Mainly I hope he isn't original because of that pos name.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:39 pm

Freeza wrote:I don't believe anything Abrams says. Guy would say anything to make a twist. I hate smoke screens. Arkham Knight was the worst of it all, i laughed so much at that reveal.

It wouldn't make sense for Snoke to be original. Considering he started the Empire back up, when all siths were dead. Where would he even gain the knowledge to train siths etc? There is so much to be explained. Plagueis would be the easiest way to explain that. Since he could've been following Palpatine's demise from the background.

Can't wait to find out more about Snoke though. Mainly I hope he isn't original because of that pos name.

Pipe dream: He is the Sith Emperor that turns Malak and Revan dark side hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:40 pm

In this case the obvious path is the best path

Please god let him be Plagueis
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:56 pm

There has been so many interviews with the cast where they obviously knew who Plagueis was and acted like they didn't know him. Daisy Ridley had the most damnig response.

It would explain Snoke's scars so well also and why he remained behind the scenes. Would be easier to explain than most else.

Just can't wait in general. I will only become disappointed if they botch the character, even if he's original. They need to establish how he could build an empire out of ashes when Luke freaking Skywalker was there
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:29 pm

This is unbelievably good.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:54 pm

RealGunner wrote:

This is unbelievably good.

Incredible how well they integrated the fighting style of the prequels to actually look believable. There's some crazy talented fans out there.

I wish I didn't see it though... I need more Star Wars now...

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:40 pm

M99 wrote:

Wouldn't that make him like 6000 years old?
Also, didn't Revan and Malak mostly turn themselves to the Dark Side when they went beyond the edge of space to search for answers?
I mean sure, they encountered Sith, but when they came back, they were the bosses.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:43 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
M99 wrote:

Wouldn't that make him like 6000 years old?
Also, didn't Revan and Malak mostly turn themselves to the Dark Side when they went beyond the edge of space to search for answers?
I mean sure, they encountered Sith, but when they came back, they were the bosses.

Considering they aren't canon it never happened hmm

But yeah in the game their hunger for knowledge in the force turned them.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:28 am

In the light side ending of KOTOR 2 the exile goes to dark space to look for the Emperor to end him and Revan goes too.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next