izzy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Tomwin Lannister
S
92 posters

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 2 Empty Re: CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:25 pm

Ronaldo getting injured before this tie will be good as gold......

we have achieved what we set out to do and a last 4 is even overachieving, but opportunities like this come once in a while for a team that has 10$ eating in a 100$ restaurant, i say if Dortmund and Atl made the finals we can too..... tho its going to be very tough.... but Madrid are the team most of us wanted over the other two who are in red hot form, I feel this game will come down to how much we neutralize Ronaldo.....

i'd keep Chiellini out of the away game too and hope Allegri doesn't lose his mind and go to the Bernabeu with the intention of inviting pressure and playing a defensive 5-3-2 cos that would be our doom, we should go there and match Real boot for boot... if e win the first leg and not concede by say like 2-0 I can see us sailing through....

def underdogs for this tie though....

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 2 Empty Re: CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:44 pm

In terms of quality of the players we are not worse than Atletico so I believe we have a shot.

Let the better team win.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:51 pm

Didn't know Juve fans were this bad lmao. Now I know why people prefer them to stay in their cave Laughing

Tom n Surag carrying their section in gs ffs Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:55 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Didn't know Juve fans were this bad lmao. Now I know why people prefer them to stay in their cave Laughing

Tom n Surag carrying their section in gs ffs Laughing

Thank you cheers
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:57 pm

S wrote:
Cassius wrote:I sort of agree with you but how often have we seen a sole barlz bonucci partnership?

Incidently,we played Barza-Bonucci against Madrid in the home game last yr and they seemed to do alright.

Kinda agree with Tom's suggestion but i dont know if Allegri would tinker too much with the defense.Just raised my concerns over Chiello here.Far from convincing this season.

In the past seasons our offside traps were failing because of him, this season he is horrible in everything. I would bench him and test Barza - Bonuci in the coming Seria A games.

I too think Pogba won't be rushed from Allegri to play in the tie. I've read that he will be 60% fit for the first match or something like that but Allegri won't pick him.

Pirlo also is a weak link this season.

Madrid are favorites but we have a shot.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:59 pm

LeVerse, thats random. havent seen any wild comments coming from any juve fan on here scratch scratch
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:02 pm

Tom, what the hell are you talking about. Says the Juve/Lazio/Aston Villa/Sherwood closet fan.

Juventus have one of the best defence, one of the best midfield and a very strong Carlos Tevez. Their defence have played together for more than 4 years. Allegri brought Tactical flexibility and the development of the Bench players. Just because you are a guy with no friends and no life who wastes his time being an online poster so be it, but I know and breathe football more than you.

Does Real Madrid has a better team? HELL yes. But Champions League is all about Tactics, Form and LUCK.

Can we beat Real Madrid? YES. Do I think its easier for us to beat Real Madrid than On Fire Barcelona and Bayern the Destroyer? That's not even a debate.

So HOW can I be wrong?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:12 pm

djfawnz wrote:

Does Real Madrid has a better team? HELL yes. But Champions League is all about Tactics, Form and LUCK.

Can we beat Real Madrid? YES. Do I think its easier for us to beat Real Madrid than On Fire Barcelona and Bayern the Destroyer? That's not even a debate.

So HOW can I be wrong?

I dont think many people will disagree with this but i am not sure how you can call Madrid the weakest team left in the competition.Whats the basis ? Madrid are ravaged by injuries alright but so are Juve.Juve missing Pogba is as good if not a bigger blow than Real missing Modric.And they just beat one of the toughest teams in the Quarter-Finals.This 'form'  thing is being blown out of proportion here.Last time i checked,they're on a 4 game winning streak in La Liga and still very much in title contention.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:13 pm

djfawnz wrote:Just because you are a guy with no friends and no life who wastes his time being an online poster so be it, but I know and breathe football more than you.

The sensitivity is unreal.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:16 pm

Ok Dj get back on topic.

No personal insults anymore.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:22 pm

If we come out of Turin with a 0-0 or 1-1 draw i believe we stand a good chance of reaching the final.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:22 pm

Pedram wrote:If we come out of Turin with a 0-0 or 1-1 draw i believe we stand a good chance of reaching the final.

I think we'll win both legs tbh.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:28 pm

I take my earlier comment back lol.

Fanwnz, you do realise hes's not actually a diehard fan of lazio, villa, sherwood or any of thee other teams besides juve he has said hes a fan of dont you mate? its called messing about, having a laugh bro lol. His original username was TomJuve ffs lol.

Also no one that im aware of is disagreeing with you. We have a strong team and we all know that they are a compact group of players with a positive mentality. But we are missing a peice of the jigsaw that these other 3 teams have; and thats an abundence of sheer quality in the final 3rd.

Anyone as a Juve fan if you claim to follow us and say we are even close to a Barca, Madrid, Bayern in terms of goal scoring and chance creation then you are just a liar. Its just not true.. But although our defence great and so is our midfield and Goatev is having a brilliant season but this is knockout stages, we have to score. we got away with it at monaco (who in all fairness could have potentially and far too easily pushed us to ET. Im not confident we can withstand such players as MSN, Benz + Cr7 or robben lewa ribery (amongst the other quality attacking options these teams posses) for a full 90 mins, if not more, without us having to score atleast 3 goals over the 2 legs and atleast 2 in the final. honest opinion is i dont know if Juve can confidently do that against elite competition.

I hope i am wrong mind you, i put a £20 bet on us winning it before the group stages just for a bit of spice to the tourny and it seems we're close to it Smile

Edit: stickiest keyboard keys in the world so i cut my post short, was onto a a great ost too Sad
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:42 pm

Cassius wrote:I take my earlier comment back lol.

Fanwnz, you do realise hes's not actually a diehard fan of lazio, villa, sherwood or any of thee other teams besides juve he has said hes a fan of dont you mate? its called messing about, having a laugh bro lol. His original username was TomJuve ffs lol.

Also no one that im aware of is disagreeing with you. We have a strong team and we all know that they are a compact group of players with a positive mentality. But we are missing a peice of the jigsaw that these other 3 teams have; and thats an abundence of sheer quality in the final 3rd.

Anyone as a Juve fan if you claim to follow us and say we are even close to a Barca, Madrid, Bayern in terms of goal scoring and chance creation then you are just a liar. Its just not true.. But although our defence great and so is our midfield and Goatev is having a brilliant season but this is knockout stages, we have to score. we got away with it at monaco (who in all fairness could have potentially and far too easily pushed us to ET. Im not confident we can withstand such players as MSN, Benz + Cr7 or robben lewa ribery (amongst the other quality attacking options these teams posses) for a full 90 mins, if not more, without us having to score atleast 3 goals over the 2 legs and atleast 2 in the final. honest opinion is i dont know if Juve can confidently do that against elite competition.

I hope i am wrong mind you, i put a £20 bet on us winning it before the group stages just for a bit of spice to the tourny and it seems we're close to it Smile

Edit: stickiest keyboard keys in the world so i cut my post short, was onto a a great ost too Sad

+1
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:42 pm

djfawnz wrote:Tom, what the hell are you talking about. Says the Juve/Lazio/Aston Villa/Sherwood closet fan.

Juventus have one of the best defence, one of the best midfield and a very strong Carlos Tevez. Their defence have played together for more than 4 years. Allegri brought Tactical flexibility and the development of the Bench players. Just because you are a guy with no friends and no life who wastes his time being an online poster so be it, but I know and breathe football more than you.

So HOW can I be wrong?

Madrid have better players overall, but I'm not so sure it's a better team, in the working sense of the word. Note: I am as neutral as one can get, but I have Bein Sport so I see these two teams every week, sometimes twice a week.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:39 pm

Did djfawnz really think Tom is a legit Lazio/Villa/Palace fan rofl

Anyway the torch of the great Italian tactician will be passed on. I see this similar to Madrid vs Bayern last year. Juve will get a narrow 1-0 win at home and Madrid will be the favorites going into the second. The torch will be passed on Madrid where Allegri will pull of a tactical masterpiece and absolutely thrash Madrid. 5-0 at the Berneabeu.
carlo pls
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:55 pm

izzy wrote:
djfawnz wrote:How can people say Juventus is the weakest team? And Casciavit, Juve losing at home 0-1? Do you even watch Juventus? They NEVER lose at home.....

Never lose at home......................?

So when you played Bayern you didn't lose 0-2?

You guys are no Bayern though.

Hope juve wins but i feel Real will advance, rooting for the underdog.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:57 pm

Blue wrote:You guys are no Bayern though.

Hope juve wins but i feel Real will advance, rooting for the underdog.

Yeah..................... it's not like we went to Munich and clapped them 0-4.

Must be my imagination. Rolling Eyes

But we're no Bayern......................... we're just the team that punked them.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:23 pm

lol at juve fans .

Bayern was also madrid's " bestia negra"  last year, and we know how that one ended Laughing

not to mention that current juventus is nowhere near the past juventus that gave real trouble .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:37 pm

Fully confident at Juve going through.

Madrid won't be able to score against Juve and their midfield will be inferior against Juventus' midfield. Hope Pogba makes it.

Only problem is that if Juve win this tie, Madrid will surely come with an 80m bid for Pogba hmm

Wonder if Allegri will play 3 at the back or go 4-3-3.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:44 pm

the tie is already goat before start LOL

juv fans are surely fun as hell.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:51 pm

farfan wrote:lol at juve fans .

Bayern was also madrid's " bestia negra"  last year, and we know how that one ended Laughing

not to mention that current juventus is nowhere near the past juventus that gave real trouble .

Juve can take confidence from the fact that they held their own the last time both teams met each other.We should've won that home game honestly.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:52 pm

Harmonica wrote:Refs will put Real through no matter what, why? Because UEFA is on visibility hunt (let you on little secret there). Now expand your house with the information.

I think we should add captcha to prevent computers from posting nonsense.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:53 pm

lmfaoooooo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:10 pm

Hala Madrid

Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:12 pm

It's strange how most of people say Bayern and Barca are better than us. i can't see a reasonable explanation for that.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next