windkick
Winter is Coming
neuro11
BarrileteCosmico
sree999
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

UCL | 2/2 (2nd Leg) | FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona - Page 4 Empty Re: UCL | 2/2 (2nd Leg) | FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona

Post by Donuts Thu 14 May 2015, 09:01

friend, all you've done this whole season is talk about how Suarez is supposedly on Messi's level and talk down on Messi.

i'm sure if we looked at your past post this whole year you have suarez's or messi in 90% of them lmao lets not talk about "nuthuggers" your obsessed just like harmonica

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

UCL | 2/2 (2nd Leg) | FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona - Page 4 Empty Re: UCL | 2/2 (2nd Leg) | FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona

Post by Harmonica Thu 14 May 2015, 16:34

Donuts wrote:friend, all you've done this whole season is talk about how Suarez is supposedly on Messi's level and talk down on Messi.

i'm sure if we looked at your past post this whole year you have suarez's or messi in 90% of them lmao lets not talk about "nuthuggers" your obsessed just like harmonica
Stop associating me with this fangirl, I'm reasonable and fair fan of Messi and Barca, I always talk about logical truth and nothing else.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri 15 May 2015, 05:20

Mascherano: "In the second half we unconsciously relaxed and it's difficult to get back into the game then. It won't happen again."

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat 16 May 2015, 06:01

For me everything after Neymar’s second goal was going to be a consolation prize for Bayern.
People completely forget the sequential nature of a football match and look at stats for an explanation and are found wanting. If a team misses two chances in a couple of minutes people immediately say something along the lines of ‘it could have been 2-0!’. Well, no; it could have been 1-0 twice.
If that first goal goes in the match resets with a kick-off and the teams restart in their own half, regrouped and ready.
Bayern had a few chances to add a goal to their tally in the first half; they didn’t and as a result the game was never in doubt.

ter Stegen had a great game. There’s no shame in your goalkeeper doing his job. When midfielders do their jobs people are happy. Your attackers do their job and put the ball in the net and people are happy. Defenders have a good match and everyone’s delighted but if your goalkeeper has to do his part everyone gets upset.
As I said, ter Stegen had a great game though. Mind you, when you look at it, the only time he made a save that you didn’t expect him to make was his double attempt to stop Lewa’s shot and scoop the ball off the line in the aftermath.

Effort and motivation are different things. Our team put in a lot of effort into the second half. We ran around, closed down players, got tackles in and tried to play football. There certainly was effort. However, the motivation certainly wasn’t there. Early in the match Messi chased down players on the right wing and Neymar was everywhere. Rakitic and Iniesta worked very hard at getting up and down in supporting attack and defense. Once that second goal went in Bayern needed 5 goals and that was never going to happen, NEVER. Everyone went for the save option, preserved energy and Messi went into walk mode.

I know that we would have preferred an easier match but let’s not forget that Bayern are one of the best teams in the world and were always going to create chances and score goals. There are two teams in every match and sometimes you have to accept that every now and then this amazing team will come up against a team that is also amazing.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4