windkick
Winter is Coming
neuro11
BarrileteCosmico
sree999
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

UCL | 2/2 (2nd Leg) | FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: UCL | 2/2 (2nd Leg) | FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona

Post by jibers Wed May 13, 2015 9:04 am

I agree with Alex. People can wank over messis performance all they want but Suarez for me has been the biggest difference for Barcelona this season. once he came off Bayern were building moves smoothly and getting the ball into more dangerous positions. The way he occupies the 2 defenders and allows both Neymar and Messi to operate has been key. For once I don't think Alex is exaggerating. Messi as a fake #9 is done. He didn't press when and then at done point he dropped deep into cm. Suarez isn't Messi level because he doesn't have the individual quality of Messi, but he is indispensable tbh.

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

UCL | 2/2 (2nd Leg) | FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: UCL | 2/2 (2nd Leg) | FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona

Post by billy_gr Wed May 13, 2015 9:24 am

Hahaha
Goes into final – check
A breath away to win la liga – check
CDR final that’s ours to loose – check
Not dependant on one player’s performance anymore –check
Defensive – solid for the most part of the season – check
Yet here we are whining about everything.
By the way people as much as they are into tactics need to understand that from one point onwards composure and mental fortitude play its part.
Having secured the game in the first half, no matter the tactics, I can’t blame the players for not giving their 100%. And to look good against Bayern you need your 100%.
On the other hand people that have to prove something like Pedro should try to show a few bits.
Anyway don’t let me interrupt. Carry on with how shit Messi is and how we can replace him with Matuidi because he runs his socks
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed May 13, 2015 9:25 am

Think that there was more to it than Suarez coming off tbh, the team just couldn't be arsed as a whole the second half. Yes, I do think Suarez has been the biggest difference for us this season but you can't attribute that second half performance all to one player. It didn't help as Suarez changes our game a lot, but what happened in the second half was awful regardless of who was playing.

I just think we knew it was dead beyond anything Bayern could ever do and played like it. Then Enrique changed out formation up. If Enrique ever makes those same changes again as we're trying to kill a game I want him gone treble or not. Throwing on another defender doesn't make us more stable, especially when that player is Mathieu who doesn't have very good composure on the ball and we were already struggling to keep hold of the ball. Then moving Masch farther up next to Busquets ffs, Messi deciding for whatever reason to move forward and our outlets being Pedro and Neymar (who couldn't get any of the ball).

I can agree that the walking was awful from Messi but again, much of the team did so the second half.

I can applaud the first half performance though, efficient and ruthless, and a great response to going a goal down.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed May 13, 2015 9:26 am

What gets me is the sheer hypocrisy and the lengths to which the Messi fanboys go to.
Just a few days ago,Alves commitment was questioned. Apparently he isnt committed enough and is complacent and is playing for a contract.
The sheer hypocrisy and irony of such comments when we have the primadonna in the team. The same primadonna who has been a disgrace in terms of his workrate and commitment putting in countless insipid and listless performances. The primadonna gets a free pass and yet the most committed footballer on the planet gets his commitment and integrity questioned.
Likewise,today there was a post which mentioned that Suarez decision making was worse than Alba and that he had a poor first touch.Both ridiculous statements and yet silently endorsed by the Messi brigade.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Wed May 13, 2015 9:32 am

What suarez has to do when nobody had the ball? Is suarez possession keeper? Even Xavi and Busquets didnt see any ball. Bayern were pushing way too hard in second half especially after they scored. In the first half they lost interest. in half time Pep instructed them i dont think any Suarez would change that. They were kicking and pressing not giving any ball to barca.

And it was not just Suarez.Iniesta and Rakitic were as important in first half. Second half they got no midfield and motivated Bayern. I want to see the face of this poster if Lucho subbed off Messi Iniesta and Rakitic and let Suarez play alone. and he would say Suarez is shit he did nothing etc..
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed May 13, 2015 9:36 am

ahmad25 wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
ahmad25 wrote:  
I think lucho did right thing and it was just a friendly in the second half. I just dont understand how suarez became a hero after lucho benched him. Suarez is great player but he almost costed us the match in the first leg. Missed 3 clear chances. With Pedro we would win 6-0 in the first leg not just 3-0

He helps team with his agression and pressing. Other than that his first touches stops many counter attacks and his decision making is not better than jordi alba and he misses many chances. Barca has all the talent and technique they just needed one aggressive and arrogant type player and its suarez

Jesus Christ.We would have won 6-0 with Pedro instead of Suarez :facepalm:
We dont win the first leg without Suarez.Messi does jack without Suarez on the team.Just like he did jack all these years in the big games against the big teams.
Why do you think Messi suddenly finds himself one on one a lot?Why do you think Messi suddenly finds himself dribbling a lot in the big games this season?
I will give you a hint.Starts with an S and ends with a Z.
Similarly,why do you think Messi was suddenly able to jack in the second half?Same hint.Starts with an S and ends with a Z.
And as for the poor touch and worse decision making than Jordi Alba.
He has an exceptional first touch and he once more displayed that last night.Unlike pretty boy Messi,Suarez doesnt take his first touch in acres of space.He takes his first touch back to goal and with a defender breathing down his neck(usually with a knee in the back).And yet how many times did he lay off Neymar with a perfect first touch.There were numerous instances where he set Neymar up with a brilliant first touch.
Then there was the exquisite piece of first touch and skill where he owned Benatia with an overhead flick.But yeah,we can continue spreading this lie even more just to make the pretty boy look better.
Do you really think he has worse decision making than Jordi Alba?Isnt it typical that such a comment gets the silent nod of approval from the Messi nut hugging fans and yet my post full of truths is the one with hyperbole.
I wont glorify that ridiculous statement with a counter argument.Same with the missing chances nonsense.Suffice to say that he doesnt miss anymore than the pretty boy.As usual, conveniently ignored by the Messi fanboys.

Previous years? Its because Messi wanted so and started to play in right wing this season. It looks like Suarez got lucky and he earned Messi's respect and Messi gave him his center role. If Messi did this tactic with Ibra or Villa same thing would happen. Ok Ibra is slow but put Lewandovski Cavani or somebody there same thing would happen.

The key in this MSN trio is Messi and Neymar. They destroy wings with their dribbling and creativity. It doesnt matter who plays in center. Any fast aggressive top striker would replace Suarez in this trio

Suarez is one of the top 5 strikers in the world he is really great but he can be replaced
But who can replace Messi and Neymar in MSN trio?

And please stop showing me that trick watch sociedad game he stopped every attack with his poor touch and poor decision.making. I mean every single time. Just watch that game again. This was the same against Bayern in first leg. Even my friends was laughing at Suarez how likeable flop he is. Did almost 90% things wrong in previous 2 games (first leg bayern and sociedad game)

He has a better first touch than Messi.Or to put it differently, he can come up with far better and more unpredictable solutions with his first touch(under extreme pressure) than Messi ever can.I have seen Suarez make some exquisite first touches that advanced the play and left the entire defense destabilized,something I have never seen from Messi. His first touch is far too predictable.
Suarez's touches were excellent in the first leg against Bayern.He brought others into play brilliantly with his first touch under intense pressure.Watch the game again.
You are completely and utterly wrong when you say that any player can do what Suarez does.I bet Liverpool thought the same when they sold him to us.And now look at them.
Suarez is the best player on the planet along with Messi.Cavani and Lewa are good players but just not in his league and they wont be able to do what Suarez does.
On the other hand,we would be a better team with another elite player replacing Messi.If we had Robben or Hazard replacing Messi,we would be a better team and definitely more consistent and with more tactical options in the big games.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Wed May 13, 2015 9:53 am

I have also seen Pedro do some things that even Pele and Maradona can not do. No messi pele or maradona scored bycicle kick for example. So suarez does one trcik once a month and he has better solution than Messi? Please stop with such extreme hate

And with robben in the team neymar and suarez would not get those extremely easy through balls which only Messi can do.robben is mostly all about dribbling and messi is not just dribbling he can do almost everything
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed May 13, 2015 9:56 am

I think you are all making some valid points but disregard each other's ideas. The truth inmho is a mix of all.

Yes Suarez is one of the keys to this seasons success, and I always thought he will be as now we don't have just Messi. And, no... he is not average player.

But so is Neymar who improved drastically from already decent season beforehand. Don't forget the pressure he had as a young gun coming to a huge club in a new continent. Add the whole conspiracy with his transfer and you see how hard and important his showing up is.

Lucho also did some wanders with Pique. The guy is reborn after sitting the stands.

And for the game, sure, we had it in our bag, and Messi could slack as well as the rest of the team. And I do believe he moved to center hopping he will score, but who cares? This was done game.

Finally, do not underestimate ze germans. Those machines will keep putting pressure until the last seconds even if they need 3 more goals. FFS, we were playing Pep's Bayern. For some who forgot Pep actually laid foundation to this current Barca team, so yeah, he can have some tricks up his sleeve on how to stop and beat us.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed May 13, 2015 10:07 am

ahmad25 wrote:
And please stop showing me that trick watch sociedad game he stopped every attack with his poor touch and poor decision.making. I mean every single time. Just watch that game again. This was the same against Bayern in first leg. Even my friends was laughing at Suarez how likeable flop he is. Did almost 90% things wrong in previous 2 games (first leg bayern and sociedad game)

has been saying for long time that Suarez's first touch has been pretty average....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Wed May 13, 2015 10:08 am

Suarez is best player in the world only in playstation (in edit mode)
Neymar is better player and he will be Messi's replacement in future. Suarez can not be Messi's successor he has no quality to do so. Just get over Suarez you love him because he works like a horse. I just can not imagine team built around suarez. Messi alone can carry team with alexis and pedro. But suarez could not carry that team if he didnt have Messi and Neymar supporting him
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed May 13, 2015 10:54 am

Can't we just be glad to have in our team Messi, Suarez and Neymar as I suggested long ago (Very Happy)?

Appreciate these players for their inmense qualities and accept the small defects they have? Yes, Messi sometimes walks, but he is the undisputed best player in the world, probably in history. Suarez lacks in some areas but he is extremely important to us with his movemvent, unpredcitability and pressing. Neymar misses some great chances, but he scores magical goals and is an incredible dribler while putting great effort.

There's really no reason to turn on Messi as Alexjanosik is doing, neither to turn on Neymar as harmonica does. They have contributed a lot to us being in the CL and Copa finals and about to win the league. Is that not good enough for you guys? Then go play FM or Fifa, where you can easily have a team that will win the treble every year and all the players will run nonstop and be great.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed May 13, 2015 11:10 am

ffs barca fans.
It seems like a mirracle we didn’t have civil wars between Xavi and Iniest fanboys back when they were both on their prime
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 13, 2015 2:26 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
Likewise,today there was a post which mentioned that Suarez decision making was worse than Alba and that he had a poor first touch.Both ridiculous statements and yet silently endorsed by the Messi brigade.
Laughing

I can only speak for myself but this was not a case of tacit approval but of "not going to even bother with such ridiculous statements"
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed May 13, 2015 4:32 pm

are we really debating and nitpicking our second half of the game?
the team completely looked disinterested as did the commentators and even the home fans.

it was an easy win after halftime knowing they would of needed 4 goals..

but no lets just say it was all messi's fault..
i guess it's easy to forget the sitters suarez missed.. but no no all messi's fault we didn't win by 6+ goals.. how dumb of us to settle for a 4 goal lead :facepalm:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed May 13, 2015 4:46 pm

Donuts wrote:are we really debating and nitpicking our second half of the game?
the team completely looked disinterested as did the commentators and even the home fans.

it was an easy win after halftime knowing they would of needed 4 goals..

but no lets just say it was all messi's fault..
i guess it's easy to forget the sitters suarez missed.. but no no all messi's fault we didn't win by 6+ goals.. how dumb of us to settle for a 4 goal lead :facepalm:
Actually they needed 5 goals. But fear not, there is rage of somekind after every game in Barca-section, the reason why this is the worst section in this forum.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed May 13, 2015 6:20 pm

lmao all this whining Laughing you guys are in the final ffs. You have the greatest attacking trio of all time playing for you, what is there to complain about?

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed May 13, 2015 10:15 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Suarez coming off definitely had an impact. I don't think Messi should be playing as a false 9 in the biggest games anymore tbh.

But still your hyperbole is off the charts. You are becoming a caricature of yourself.

Which part is the hyperbole?The main thrust of my argument is that Messi makes us predictable in the big games(the last few years records back me up), and that Suarez is our single biggest influence in them and makes us unpredictable.
Messi becomes a liability in such games without Suarez. And I dont mean without the ball.I have slowly but steadily resigned to the fact that he wont press.I have accepted that.The problem is that he becomes a liability when we have the ball too.He just doesnt offer any movement.It is so predictable. Walk around the center circle within a 5 yard radius waiting for the ball exactly to feet.He wont move 5 yards to create space either to receive a pass or to open up the defense.It is the anti thesis of Cruyffian football which is all about creating space and movement.It just becomes ridiculously easy for big teams to defend against us and we do squat against them,lucky if we manage to create a single chance.It was proven in countless big games over the past few years and it was proven again in the one half of football that we played without Suarez.
Instead of calling me a caricature,try and argue against the points I have raised.I can back every single one of them with a reasoned argument.

alexjanosik wrote:Hate to say it,but I told you so.That second half performance has vindicated everything I have ever said about Messi.
Just a disgrace of a performance.I said he is a liability to the team when he plays false 9 and just walks.We were owned in that second half.I said him playing false 9 makes us predictable and easy to defend against.We didnt have a shot and looked clueless.Just like we have done in all the big games past 2 seasons before this one,where the arrogant primadonna has done jack and flopped in one after another after ANOTHER AFTER ANOTHER BIG GAME.
I said Suarez is a Messi level player and has been the single biggest reason for our resurgence this season.Proved once again beyond a shadow of a doubt.I said he provides a different dimension to our game and has actually made us relevant once more against the big sides.Proved once more.I said he has made us relevant against Atletico.Well this one was proven long back.
I said Suarez was our best player in the big games this season.Proved once more.
I would just like to state one more fact.Suarez has been our MVP this season and the single biggest reason we are on course for a treble.
Without him and with the primadonna leading our team, we dont get past the QF's of the CL,would have lost the league a few weeks back and wont have gotten past Atletico in the Copa.
As for the primadonna, he can get the hell out. I love and respect the club too much to see him disrespecting the shirt and his fellow players every alternate week.

Is that not hyperbole? It seems like to everybody else in this thread it is. And the self-righteous attitude is pretty cringeworthy tbh.

Tactically, it's not like I disagree with what you're saying. I agree with most of it actually, I just don't have an agenda so I saw what happened and saw how much you struggled when Suarez came off. Hell, Messi seems to have noticed it too considering in the last 15 minutes he went back to RW.

Anyways, hasn't he been wanting to play alongside a striker for a few years now? And if what Suarez said was true it was Messi who told Suarez to stay as a striker during the match vs Almeria, and he has stayed there since.

I just don't get why you are so over the top, you just made it to the CL finals and the first thing you do is blame the 'primadonna' who was involved in all 5 of your goals that got you through.

Do you honestly think you would have made the finals if Messi wasn't playing? You wouldn't have. Same applies with Suarez, if he wasn't bought you would not have made the finals. And in that sense they make a lovely couple that benefits Barca greatly. Suarez offers that grinta and an unpredictable touch of genius while Messi is arguably the greatest on the ball player of all time. They both make space for each other which benefits one another, and ultimately benefits the team.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed May 13, 2015 10:31 pm

Messi defending at 1-5 agg Proud

UCL | 2/2 (2nd Leg) | FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona - Page 3 Vy6XTFd
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed May 13, 2015 10:34 pm

Some interesting things about this game,

Bayern became the first team in 2015 to score a header against Barça.

Benatia’s goal was also ended FC Barcelona’s incredible 25-0 goalscoring streak.

After Bayern failed to do so, there is still no club that has been able to knock Barça out of the Champions League twice at the semi-final stage.

The FCB trident have broken the record set by Rivaldo, Kluivert and Luis Enrique in 1999/2000 for goals in a Champions League season: 25.

Sergio Busquets won the most balls for Barça in Munich, a total of 13
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed May 13, 2015 10:35 pm

Messi flopping..... drinking
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Wed May 13, 2015 10:45 pm

Messi played for the team this season. When team wins he stops playing and walks and waiting for a tapin goal. Its normal when everything is decided he wants cheap easy goals by spending less energy. But mostly this season he sacrificed his goals to benefit the team. Before he would stay in the box and score tapins. This season Messi almost has no tapin goal. He gifted his tapins to suarez and neymar and played for the team
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu May 14, 2015 1:41 am

Casciavit wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Suarez coming off definitely had an impact. I don't think Messi should be playing as a false 9 in the biggest games anymore tbh.

But still your hyperbole is off the charts. You are becoming a caricature of yourself.

Which part is the hyperbole?The main thrust of my argument is that Messi makes us predictable in the big games(the last few years records back me up), and that Suarez is our single biggest influence in them and makes us unpredictable.
Messi becomes a liability in such games without Suarez. And I dont mean without the ball.I have slowly but steadily resigned to the fact that he wont press.I have accepted that.The problem is that he becomes a liability when we have the ball too.He just doesnt offer any movement.It is so predictable. Walk around the center circle within a 5 yard radius waiting for the ball exactly to feet.He wont move 5 yards to create space either to receive a pass or to open up the defense.It is the anti thesis of Cruyffian football which is all about creating space and movement.It just becomes ridiculously easy for big teams to defend against us and we do squat against them,lucky if we manage to create a single chance.It was proven in countless big games over the past few years and it was proven again in the one half of football that we played without Suarez.
Instead of calling me a caricature,try and argue against the points I have raised.I can back every single one of them with a reasoned argument.

alexjanosik wrote:Hate to say it,but I told you so.That second half performance has vindicated everything I have ever said about Messi.
Just a disgrace of a performance.I said he is a liability to the team when he plays false 9 and just walks.We were owned in that second half.I said him playing false 9 makes us predictable and easy to defend against.We didnt have a shot and looked clueless.Just like we have done in all the big games past 2 seasons before this one,where the arrogant primadonna has done jack and flopped in one after another after ANOTHER AFTER ANOTHER BIG GAME.
I said Suarez is a Messi level player and has been the single biggest reason for our resurgence this season.Proved once again beyond a shadow of a doubt.I said he provides a different dimension to our game and has actually made us relevant once more against the big sides.Proved once more.I said he has made us relevant against Atletico.Well this one was proven long back.
I said Suarez was our best player in the big games this season.Proved once more.
I would just like to state one more fact.Suarez has been our MVP this season and the single biggest reason we are on course for a treble.
Without him and with the primadonna leading our team, we dont get past the QF's of the CL,would have lost the league a few weeks back and wont have gotten past Atletico in the Copa.
As for the primadonna, he can get the hell out. I love and respect the club too much to see him disrespecting the shirt and his fellow players every alternate week.

Is that not hyperbole? It seems like to everybody else in this thread it is. And the self-righteous attitude is pretty cringeworthy tbh.

Tactically, it's not like I disagree with what you're saying. I agree with most of it actually, I just don't have an agenda so I saw what happened and saw how much you struggled when Suarez came off. Hell, Messi seems to have noticed it too considering in the last 15 minutes he went back to RW.

Anyways, hasn't he been wanting to play alongside a striker for a few years now? And if what Suarez said was true it was Messi who told Suarez to stay as a striker during the match vs Almeria, and he has stayed there since.

I just don't get why you are so over the top, you just made it to the CL finals and the first thing you do is blame the 'primadonna' who was involved in all 5 of your goals that got you through.

Do you honestly think you would have made the finals if Messi wasn't playing? You wouldn't have. Same applies with Suarez, if he wasn't bought you would not have made the finals. And in that sense they make a lovely couple that benefits Barca greatly. Suarez offers that grinta and an unpredictable touch of genius while Messi is arguably the greatest on the ball player of all time. They both make space for each other which benefits one another, and ultimately benefits the team.

He flopped hard in the big games last season.Did jack in the all the games against Atletico last season.In the league decider,he was the worst player on the pitch.Couldnt do much in the UCL against them either.Failed in the Copa final as well.So yes,he flopped in the big games.
And yes,he is a primadonna.Guy is the laziest athlete I have ever seen and he wields far too much influence over the club. He doesnt accept being subbed or benched and throws a tantrum when the coach does so.Other fans can but I wont accept him walking around as if he owns the pitch almost every game.Not when he owes the club everything and earns 20 million after tax.I cant stress enough the 20 million after tax bit.I cant tolerate lack of effort as a fan.My favorite players are Xavi,Alves and Suarez and they all have a few of things in common.
All 3 are supreme competitors,supreme professionals and bleed for the club every single time they step out on the pitch.All champion players with a champion mentality.
Excuse me if I expect the face of our club to act like them three.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Thu May 14, 2015 2:59 am

What you are saying is a lie (this season). Messi is a great professional and he played for the team this season. He shared his penalty 2 times with Neymar when he was on hat trick and fighting for piccici. He runs when needed he ran all the game against City he ran vs atletico and he ran against Bayern in first leg. This is why team is in finals. He is the most intelligent player in the world and will save energy when its needed. He will not run like headless chicken to please some abnormally maniac fan who insults his player after he involved in all the 5 goals his team scored in CL semifinal

At least learn to respect. If you did it in camp nou im sure barca fans would beat your ass and take you to the hospital
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu May 14, 2015 3:00 am

ahmad25 wrote:What you are saying is a lie (this season). Messi is a great professional and he played for the team this season. He shared his penalty 2 times with Neymar when he was on hat trick and fighting for piccici. He runs when needed he ran all the game against City he ran vs atletico and he ran against Bayern in first leg. This is why team is in finals. He is the most intelligent player in the world and will save energy when its needed. He will not run like headless chicken to please some abnormally maniac fan who insults his player after he involved in all the 5 goals his team scored in CL semifinal

At least learn to respect. If you did it in camp nou im sure barca fans would beat your ass and take you to the hospital

try not to take what he says personal, a fanboy will fanboy no matter what.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu May 14, 2015 7:08 am

The irony of a member of the Messi Society of Nuthuggers(MSN) calling me a fanboy.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu May 14, 2015 8:01 am

friend, all you've done this whole season is talk about how Suarez is supposedly on Messi's level and talk down on Messi.

i'm sure if we looked at your past post this whole year you have suarez's or messi in 90% of them lmao lets not talk about "nuthuggers" your obsessed just like harmonica
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next