Vicious Culé
neuro11
BarrileteCosmico
futbol
Deja Vu
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[La Liga - Jornada 37] Atletico de Madrid - FC Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: [La Liga - Jornada 37] Atletico de Madrid - FC Barcelona

Post by ahmad25 Sun May 17, 2015 8:20 pm

3 titles in 4 months Shocked  What a great 4 months :bow:
Though i dont love Enrique but i was happy to see him celebrating. I'm happy for him just because he is so happy now Laughing
Glad CR scored hatrick.Now Messi can rest against deportivo and be ready for the final

ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

[La Liga - Jornada 37] Atletico de Madrid - FC Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: [La Liga - Jornada 37] Atletico de Madrid - FC Barcelona

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 17, 2015 8:20 pm

Campions! Now let's get the other 2 as well!
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun May 17, 2015 9:09 pm

FFS cheers Campeones! banana
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun May 17, 2015 9:39 pm

:bow: :bow: :bow:
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun May 17, 2015 10:01 pm

Campions!!! Congratulations friends!! We played a good game with very good performances from Messi as always, Alves and the vilified Pedro.

Class from Juve to congratulate us in twitter and in Catalan!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun May 17, 2015 10:56 pm

Thought you'd struggle more without Suarez. You actually did relatively well and created some chances.

Although I saw it coming, it's pretty interesting that Messi played RW even though Suarez was injured. Pedro did alright as a CF IMO. I guess this the end of Messi playing as a false 9 in big games though.

Anyways, congratulations on your title, well deserved.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun May 17, 2015 11:09 pm

cheers

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by MSN FTW Sun May 17, 2015 11:38 pm

Campeones oe oe oe!!!!

Ma boys

[La Liga - Jornada 37] Atletico de Madrid - FC Barcelona - Page 2 2015-05-17_ATLETICO-BARCELONA_41-Optimized.v1431894094

:wub:
MSN FTW
MSN FTW
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon May 18, 2015 12:02 am

Congrats everyone; been a tough season!!

Now for the next two Smile
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Mon May 18, 2015 12:46 am

cheers

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Mon May 18, 2015 6:32 am

Congrats to the team and the entire support staff.Been a terrific effort.
At the risk of giving the devil its due and playing its advocate, congrats to the board as well.
I think they have done an outstanding job results wise, especially considering the circumstances like Tito and Abidal's illness.Plus they have had to compete against a very strong Madrid and a rejuvenated Atletico.Really impressive performance results wise.I think their biggest strength has been that they have mostly left the coaching matters to the coach,unlike the idiot from across the pond.Also unlike Uncle Flo,they have gotten players the coach wanted and not forced players on the coach.It has helped a great deal.
Have their transfer decisions been perfect?No it has not,but they have gone on the advice of the coaches and it has helped us win trophies.
If they had not engaged in shady dealings and besmirched the name of the club,I would have no problem with the current board getting re elected as they have done an excellent job sporting wise.
But since they have dragged the name of the club through the mud,I want them out.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Mon May 18, 2015 7:16 am

Why didnt Enrique celebrate on the pitch with the players?If that was Pep or Tito,the players would be throwing him up in the air.
Does he still have a strained relationship with Messi or has the hatchet been well and truly buried?
Also whats the deal with the assistant coach(the one who does the set pieces)?Does he have just one pair of clothes?Every time I see him,he is wearing blue jeans and a denim jacket.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon May 18, 2015 8:04 am

^hahaha the cowboy.
I've been talking about him with my friends as well
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Mon May 18, 2015 8:15 am

Thats an apt name.The Cowboy Thumbs up

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon May 18, 2015 8:19 am

Guy looks like he jumped out of a Marlboro commercial Smile
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon May 18, 2015 8:23 am

That's because those denim's are a Barça sponsor and he probably has to wear it by contract.

And please, don't talk about Unzue as "that second coach" or "the cowboy", he's quite important in our history as a Club (ex player, GK coach during Guardiola era, now 2nd coach), to know his name. Smile

Last edited by free_cat on Mon May 18, 2015 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Mon May 18, 2015 8:30 am

Sorry free.Didnt mean it as disrespect.Obviously he is doing a great job.Just find it funny that he wears jeans and denims all the time.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon May 18, 2015 8:31 am

Honestly it’s the first time I see his name mentioned.
In any case it was just a light hearted joke.
No disrespect whatsoever
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon May 18, 2015 8:34 am

No worries, notice the smiley. It was just a light-hearted rebuke to gain the moral high-ground as a Barça fan. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Mon May 18, 2015 8:58 am

I agree that Pedro had a good game.I just find it mystifying why Pedro doesnt get goal scoring opportunities anymore.Off the ball movement used to be his greatest asset and he used to get lots of great chances.Now he doesnt get as much chances because he doesnt make those same runs anymore.Earlier I used to think that its because he plays on the right and the natural angle favors Messi playing the throughball to the LF(Neymar) making the diagonal run.
But then Alexis played RW and he got plenty of chances with his brilliant off the ball movement.
So why has Pedro stopped making runs?

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 18, 2015 2:23 pm

Assuming we finish the league with a clean sheet, we would have only conceded 19 goals.

How long has it been since a team conceded so few? I looked up the record for least goals conceded, it's 15 but from the 30s when the league only had 10 teams.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon May 18, 2015 2:26 pm

alexjanosik wrote:I agree that Pedro had a good game.I just find it mystifying why Pedro doesnt get goal scoring opportunities anymore.Off the ball movement used to be his greatest asset and he used to get lots of great chances.Now he doesnt get as much chances because he doesnt make those same runs anymore.Earlier I used to think that its because he plays on the right and the natural angle favors Messi playing the throughball to the LF(Neymar) making the diagonal run.
But then Alexis played RW and he got plenty of chances with his brilliant off the ball movement.
So why has Pedro stopped making runs?

Well, he made most of the runs to the wings, so it's normal he didn't have many chances. He started central, but ended all the plays wide to give space to Messi, as in the goal were Messi was central and Pedro was in the box but to the left.

Someone gif those 3 Pedro magic plays please! Jiopsi, how do you make gifs? You download the game and then cut the gif with some software or online website?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Mon May 18, 2015 3:02 pm

Congrats everyone...a great campaign with so many off the pitch dramas ...never thought it would end up this way. we deserved it after so much sufferings last season...

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Mon May 18, 2015 3:06 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Assuming we finish the league with a clean sheet, we would have only conceded 19 goals.

How long has it been since a team conceded so few? I looked up the record for least goals conceded, it's 15 but from the 30s when the league only had 10 teams.

A great feat....totalbarca published an article today saying defence wins the lal liga for barcelona. i cant disagree. we have put a fantastic defensive solidarity throughout the season.specially when i think the difference is only one new signing (Mathieu) in compare to the last few seasons, this looks like more remarkable

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 18, 2015 4:40 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Sorry free.Didnt mean it as disrespect.Obviously he is doing a great job.Just find it funny that he wears jeans and denims all the time.

Might be interested in this article :

http://www.totalbarca.com/2014/news/luis-enriques-team/
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue May 19, 2015 6:42 am

neuro11 wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Assuming we finish the league with a clean sheet, we would have only conceded 19 goals.

A great feat....totalbarca published an article today saying defence wins the lal liga for barcelona. i cant disagree. we have put a fantastic defensive solidarity throughout the season.specially when i think the difference is only one new signing (Mathieu) in compare to the last few seasons, this looks like more remarkable

This is probably under appreciated. This is quite an achievement, and much overshadowed by MSN.

I think Mattieu has been great, hes been much better than many other defensives signings we have made in the past for sure. His physical height brings much of what was needed for years, and I think at times hes better than Mascherano although the latter still first choice. So very happy with him.

Secondly Rakatic has been doing a lot of good tackling, defending and pressing in his position, in thie department hes stronger and Xavi obviously. So with him there our defense and Busquets gets much more help and contribute to this impressive state.

Lastly the GKs have both been very good Smile

Of cos credit goes to the manager and other players who have improved as well like Alves whos hit top form again.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next