With Hazard firmly establishing himself as a Top 3 player this season, what next for the Belgian Genius?

+51
CBarca
FennecFox7
Doc
Lucifer
Abramovich
LeVersacci
Pseudo
white_star
Robespierre
halamadrid2
Adit
Art Morte
Mr Nick09
Unique
free_cat
Myesyats
zenmaster
Katy Perry
Kick
Casciavit
Kaladin
chad4401
Ganso
Donuts
McAgger
Glory
Sri
terrance511
The Franchise
Freeza
Bankz
Onyx
futbol
Valkyrja
Blue
LeBéninois
neuro11
RealGunner
M99
BarrileteCosmico
BORUSSIA!!
Curtinho
The Demon of Carthage
windkick
Harmonica
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Hapless_Hans
zigra
farfan
nadinkrah
Gil
55 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

With Hazard firmly establishing himself as a Top 3 player this season, what next for the Belgian Genius? - Page 5 Empty Re: With Hazard firmly establishing himself as a Top 3 player this season, what next for the Belgian Genius?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 29, 2015 11:55 pm

Blue wrote:
Get bias out of the way, anyone should see its a toss up between Suarez, Robben, and Hazard atm.

Hahaha.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

With Hazard firmly establishing himself as a Top 3 player this season, what next for the Belgian Genius? - Page 5 Empty Re: With Hazard firmly establishing himself as a Top 3 player this season, what next for the Belgian Genius?

Post by McAgger Sat May 30, 2015 12:00 am

lmao Hazard in the same sentence as Suarez.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat May 30, 2015 12:22 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Blue wrote:
Get bias out of the way, anyone should see its a toss up between Suarez, Robben, and Hazard atm.

Hahaha.

Man i don't care you don't even think Hazard is Chelsea best player. I just can't take you seriously.

After Messi and Ronaldo, the best player in the world is a toss up between 3-4 players.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 30, 2015 12:29 am

I laughed because you said take bias out the equation.

A Chelsea fan saying take bias out the equation and you will see Hazard is better.... Seems legit.

Also in no world is he better than Suarez and Robben he just isn't, as I said before he let him actually contribute in the CL first before he's actually compared to these players.

If Hazard is the 3rd best player in the world then the standards in football have dropped further than I realised.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 30, 2015 12:31 am

Blue wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Blue wrote:

Hahaha.

Man i don't care you don't even think Hazard is Chelsea best player. I just can't take you seriously.

After Messi and Ronaldo, the best player in the world is a toss up between 3-4 players.

It's not

Robben is comfortably the 3rd best player in the world. Suarez comes next and then Neymar. I don't know why some Chelsea fans like to include Hazard among those players.

But I guess they can't get bias out of the way.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 30, 2015 12:37 am

Also it's funny how Chelsea fans take offence when I imply he's not Chelsea's best player.

When Costa and Fabregas were the ones that carried them until Christmas which considering how they started and how the other teams started it's what won them the league.

Also it's funny how they looked like an elite team, blowing through teams when those two were on form and when Hazard was their best player due to various circumstances they barely scraped results together.

Funny that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Sat May 30, 2015 12:41 am

Aside from the obvious 2, he hardly convinces me to be comfortably better than robben, suarez, neymar, iniesta, benzema, james, fabregas, costa alexis, modric, kroos, lewandowski, muller, ribery, schweinsteiger, de bruyne, griezmann, aguero, silva, alexis, ibra, verratti, reus, di maria (on form), tevez, vidal, and pogba just off the top of my head.

Maybe people like the OP think he's 3rd best because he gets rated 3rd best on FIFA sometimes when player ratings get updated on current form (absolute joke). Classic example of EPL overrating on FIFA.

I still believe he's a quality player and has potential to be one of the best. He really needs to play under a more attacking manager to show off his true attacking potential. Follow what Robben did, get away from Mourinho and not waste his best years as a wingback.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat May 30, 2015 12:43 am

why is GL lately turning into a lets appreciate a player and say he is underrated but lets actually overrate him area.

but i guess the better question is riquelme better than hazard?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat May 30, 2015 2:51 am

Harmonica wrote:I still wonder why Ganso made the CL-flop comment, and then deleted it? hmm

because i dont feel like discussing this,specially with you. but since since you are so obsessed and i want you to sleep well tonight, i will post it again exactly as it was

Ganso wrote:NT and CL flop

bye
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat May 30, 2015 3:29 am

hazard is not top 3 and definitely not top 5, how can you be top 3 and can't overcome 10 men PSG at home? half the time i have seen hazard play he is just dribbling into blind alleys, good player needs to do much more than dribble and score pens
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat May 30, 2015 6:15 am

chad4401 wrote:hazard is not top 3 and definitely not top 5, how can you be top 3 and can't overcome 10 men PSG at home? half the time i have seen hazard play he is just dribbling into blind alleys, good player needs to do much more than dribble and score pens
^This
In this record breaking season Chelsea goes out in second round of the CL against 10 man psg while he scores just 3 goals in 8 games of which 2 are penalties and then scores a record breaking 18 goals in 50 plus games, in all comps in england of which bout 8 are penalties.. Razz
Running and dribbling into walls upon walls, yet people have the nerve to put him in the same breath as suarez, neymar and robben? Just look at the guy for Belgium ffs..Very Happy
This guy is the very definition of a headless chicken.... Laughing
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat May 30, 2015 7:22 am

*grabs popcorn*

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 30, 2015 8:10 am

He's not even the best in Chelsea, Cesc,Costa,Willian,Matic, Azpilicueta are all better than him
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat May 30, 2015 8:16 am

I just have noticed Gil is completely vanished after the first post...and its already 7 pages of disagreement.... rofl the best attempt for trolling ever

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:40 pm

:facepalm:
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:54 pm

Bankz wrote::facepalm:

Hazard > Neytap. Deal with it.

Pele, R10 & R9 must be rolling in their graves watching the supposed next great entertainer become a full-fledged poacher already. At least Cristiano gave us 4-5 good seasons in Europe before he made the transition.

No one cares about his inflated NT record playing against third world countries and scrubs. Where was he against Chile & Colombia in the World Cup? Nowhere that's where & was fortunate enough to get bailed out by both Silva and Luiz.

Put Hazard in that Barca team and he'd score 30+ too. I mean he's playing alongside the 2 most creative forwards in football ffs. Those 2 could get Falcao/Torres 20+ easy. Where was your boy last season when Messi was playing at a 50% level & Suarez was in England?

A domestic double as the main man while carrying a fatigued team on his shoulders over the line throughout the entirety of the 2nd half holds way more weight than whatever the Tap-in wonder did as a 3rd wheel this season.

Last edited by Gil on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:57 pm

lol at Hazard being " the very definition of headless chicken " Laughing

the guy is about as creative as a winger can be ffs .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:58 pm

Gil wrote:

Hazard > Neytap. Deal with it.

Pele, R10 & R9 must be rolling in their graves watching the supposed next great entertainer become a full-fledged poacher already. At least Cristiano gave us 4-5 good seasons in Europe before he made the transition.

No one cares about his inflated NT record playing against third world countries and scrubs. Where was he against Chile & Colombia in the World Cup? Nowhere that's where & was fortunate enough to get bailed out by both Silva and Luiz.

Put Hazard in that Barca team and he'd score 30+ too. I mean he's playing alongside the 2 most creative forwards in football ffs. Those 2 could get Falcao/Torres 20+ easy. Where was your boy last season when Messi was playing at a 50% level & Suarez was in England?

A domestic double as the main man while carrying a fatigued team on his shoulders over the line throughout the entirety of the 2nd half of last season holds way more weight than whatever the Tap-in wonder did as a 3rd wheel this season.

Gil strikes....yet again! Laughing
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:58 pm

Gil wrote:

With Hazard firmly establishing himself as a Top 3 player this season, what next for the Belgian Genius? - Page 5 C2b896504ddb00536871387711538940>>>>With Hazard firmly establishing himself as a Top 3 player this season, what next for the Belgian Genius? - Page 5 Http%253A%252F%252Fscontent-b.cdninstagram.com%252Fhphotos-xpf1%252Ft51.2885-15%252F10326467_633916420023987_1560404497_n

Fixed
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:01 am

but neymar wins in fifa..
more pace..
more dribbling
more jumping and better shot

;(
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:06 am

These are the same people that would've taken Mario Gomez over Benzizou a few seasons ago because he was padding his stats in an all time great team. :facepalm:

Neymar's still top 10 but he's a level below Suarez, Hazard & Robben. Facts only.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:13 am

Nerman top goalscorer in CL and constantly a big game scorer and player.

Hazard marked out of the game by PSG scrubs and shown nothing of note in European footballs elite competition.

Yet it's Nerman isn't top 5 lmao, so deluded at least he has the ability to pad his stats rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:18 am

Marquinhos and Silva aren't scrubs .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:20 am

Neymar made them look like it Laughing

Also while we are at it, Hazard was so irrelevant in that tie that he didn't even see Silva/Marquinhos rofl

Hazard doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as him.... he's outshined at everything he's done.... WC? tick.... CL? tick....

Gil wishes Hazard could even score 20 goals a season and " stat pad " rofl

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:24 am

I thought Brazil was a scrub team?scratch  And I thought Belgium were super powers? I thought villa, ibra, Sanchez, henry would have hit 100 goals by now for barca with that god midfield and god messi? scratch and, yeah, penzard, messi, ronaldo, benzema played only against germany, france and spains of this world. :brickwall: Thought penzard scored 10+ goals this past WC?:facepalm:  Thought this was finished barca team? Thought nerman and messi bossed it before Suarez's ban was elapsed? I even saw how penzard bossed it in the CL and WC Razz , Thought Brazil humiliated Germany after nerman got injured? And, yeah, i remember seeing hazard in brazil,..just not on the pitch and Oh, sorry, i forgot nerman is expected to score a goal against every team, yet, you slay him for doing just that for barca Laughing
That embarrassing moment when all Gil has to say is tapmar Razz
Gil Proud

Last edited by Bankz on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:26 am

Silva was injured in the first game and unfit in the second . Laughing
VDW was the one " marking " Nerman in the second game not Marquinhos .

and i'm pretty sure Neymar ruined PSG by himself , it had nothing to do with Messi and suarez stretching them left and right the whole night and their midfield swallowing PSG's the whole game . Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next