VendettaRed07
Mr_Puyol
LeVersacci
izzy
McAgger
21 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:10 pm

Good news for Indy that, he wasn't going to start anyway.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:14 pm

Did the Lakers get a pick? Don't see the Lakers would take Hibbert unless they were getting a 1st out of it.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:27 pm

dmize wrote:Did the Lakers get a pick? Don't see the Lakers would take Hibbert unless they were getting a 1st out of it.

Apparently they are the ones giving up a pick Laughing

Jeff Zillgitt ‏@JeffZillgitt
As Pacers-Lakers figure out details of Roy Hibbert trade, it looks like Pacers will get cash and future pick in return. Sorting it out now.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:29 pm

hmm Never going to be any questions about his offense really. Defense.. well if he can just be close to average on defense he can be really good. Personally I would play him at the 5, I think he has a much better chance of guarding 5s than the 4s that are in the NBA nowadays.

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:31 pm

Hibbert is better than Sacre hmm Would be weird to take that cap space and not get something in return though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:34 pm

It's possible he became more valuable once DJ left the Clippers. I would bet they wanted him, 15m but he is an expiring deal.

Last edited by dmize on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:34 pm

@ Freeza

Nah it's good for the Lakers.... Hibbert-Randle is miles better than Boozer-Hill Laughing

He's still a good defender, if you haven't watched Indiana in the last year any stat will tell you that. He just does *bleep* all on the offensive end.

And a complete misfit for an Indiana team which apparently wants to play smaller and faster.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
And a complete misfit for an Indiana team which apparently wants to play smaller and faster.

He's definitely still better than Sacre and can protect the rim at a high rate.

But with Russell and Randle you would think the Lakers would want to play fast this year also.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:38 pm

Good point hmm

But with the way Byron talks about 3s and what not i don't think they have a clue what they are doing Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:41 pm

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Lakers take Hibbert's $15.5M salary into space, likely send combo of 2nd round pick(s) and overseas players rights.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:47 pm

Russell-Clarkson-Kobe-Randle-Hibbert hmm

Nance
Anthony Brown
Black
Jabari Brown
Robert Upshaw
Nick Young

That's good enough, much better than last year. Just want players to improve and stay healthy. Got huge cap room next year. In order to get any top FA we need the young players to develop a lot though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:00 am

I wanted Upshaw on the Celtic's SL team. If he can stop being a f up, he can be the next Whiteside
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:10 am

dmize wrote:I wanted Upshaw on the Celtic's SL team. If he can stop being a f up, he can be the next Whiteside

He has sounded very professional in interviews, and hopefully he's changed a lot. Looks like it atleast, but looks can be deceiving.

Saw he had 7 blocks per 40 or something, which is amazing if he can translate that skill. Steal as an undrafted anyways.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:16 am

Holy shit Embiid is huge Laughing
https://instagram.com/p/4u0GyGlroO/

Okafor looks tiny
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:09 am

With Kobe losing his jumping ability, this will become a new go-to move

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:41 am

Just saw LeBron won't re-sign with the Cavs until Tristan Thompson's deal is settled. Thompson's going to end up with a max or close to it to come off the bench, lol.

And the Kings just signed Koufos. One less target for the Clippers at center.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:37 pm

Thompson is going to get over paid, but I don't think it will matter much when the salary cap goes up. You have to commend him for betting on himself though, he turned down $13 mill/year I think it was.

LeGM wanting his whole team to eat though Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:46 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Thompson is going to get over paid, but I don't think it will matter much when the salary cap goes up. You have to commend him for betting on himself though, he turned down $13 mill/year I think it was.

Ironic because the player only wants himself to eat hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:43 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Thompson is going to get over paid, but I don't think it will matter much when the salary cap goes up. You have to commend him for betting on himself though, he turned down $13 mill/year I think it was.

He hardly bet on himself, he bet on his agent. The dude turned down 5/80 I believe, which is ridiculous, but I guarantee that was all Rich Paul. He knows he's in a position to get whatever he wants from Dan Gilbert.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:46 pm

Lou Williams to Lakers on a 3 year 21m$ deal.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:12 pm

dmize wrote:

He hardly bet on himself, he bet on his agent. The dude turned down 5/80 I believe, which is ridiculous, but I guarantee that was all Rich Paul. He knows he's in a position to get whatever he wants from Dan Gilbert.

I'm talking about the offer he had before the season started. I don't know what's the hold up this time though, that's a great offer for him.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:30 pm

7m a year is a good deal for LouWill imo. Thought he would get 9 or 10.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:32 pm

SL and all but he looks really good. Already has an NBA body for sure, he's like 240 or something.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:43 pm

Speaking of looking good in Summer League, Aaron Gordon looked really good yesterday. Dropped 22 and 18 or something like that.

Hezonja's hit a few 3s as well, i really do like the talent on that Orlando team whether it will come together is another matter but they have some nice pieces.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:30 am

Love the Kyle o'quinn move. 4 years 16 million. Phil has been a fantastic GM. I can't believe how much hate he gets.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:45 am

Reggie Jackson re-upped with Detroit, 5yr/80m
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next