RealGunner
urbaNRoots
El Gunner
31 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Mr. Robot || USA - Page 15 Empty Re: Mr. Robot || USA

Post by Glory Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:58 pm

Caught up. Great season so far but what was that last episode? scratch And I thought it was the season finale. Didnt know there is going to be 3 more lol.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYaQnvehSJM

i'll lose my shit if all or even some of these are unveiled, and then i'll go on a binge to rewatch the entire series Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:17 am

mindfuck
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:45 am

I thought I would hate it if they went the parallel universe route but I loved last episode. I also dont know what's going on

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:01 pm

used to think they would just end it with the hack and redistributing the wealth to the masses, taking down Whiterose in the process and perhaps Elliot dying to make it more bittersweet. But yup, here we are Very Happy i guess a lot of this show's success and how it will be remembered will hinge on the two-part finale now
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:52 am

So I've been doing some thinking...

The alternate reality we went into is a loop of Elliot's perfect life. Whiterose's time machine works like this - after the explosion it sends everyone into a space - time continuum of what they've always wished their perfect life to be. Everyone has an idea of their perfect life in their head, so it'll be different for everyone. And everyone will not really be in real life, but they will be living out their fantasy in this virtual reality.

However, remember Congo. Whiterose always maintained he wanted to move his machine to the Congo because the space and conditions are the best over their. Like Congo is in the middle of the world map. So maybe the machine needs to be as close to the middle of all the world to destroy and suck in everything properly at the same time and to work without disruption. But the hack performed recently forced Whiterose to play his hand, so we just set off the machine in hopes that it might work, or in pettiness just to show Elliot what it was all about knowing that Elliot beat him at the end. We can see signs of the machine not working successfully because of the glitching and strangeness of fantasy Elliot's world. The glitch of seeing ECorp on the tv screen, him forgetting his wallet at home, Angela noticing something is off with him.

So my predictions for the finale.
Real Elliot manifested into the fantasy Elliot reality because Tyrrell's projection (Tyrrell might be his third personality everyone online has been talking about??) awoke the strangeness of his reality in his mind when they had that talk in the fantasy reality. So that's why real Elliot manifested again. Now real Elliot will try to wake fake Elliot from the illusion of this fantasy reality - how he will do so i just don't know. And what will happen after he does so i also don't know Laughing they might zap back to a reality of the trauma that caused him to develop his split personalities - and that's where he will make a different life decision - the decision Whiterose spoke off before she shot herself in the head. But then again that would mean Whiterose's machine was a success. At least only to Elliot. Or it could mean everything - this whole show - was a virtual reality simulation created by Elliot to get back to that moment in time where he thought everything went wrong with his life. Or everything could just fail - and Esmail's final message from the show would be that you cannot hack time and your destiny.

I clearly don't know rofl really hyped for the finale. All I know is Esmail will pull the rug out from underneath us, that's the one thing he has been consistent about throughout this show
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:11 am

Just seen S04E7 and I'm speechless.... this episode messed me up.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:09 am

They did it... they fucking did it. Beautiful ending

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:39 pm

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: Sam Esmail you absolute fucking legend, as it turns out some of my predictions in the post above was along the lines of the actual ending.

One of the best shows of all-time.... gunna buy the entire boxset when it becomes available and rebinge to see how everything fits in and feels on the rewatch
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:34 am

Just finished the finale. A few days late BUT WOOOOOOOOOOW. What a fucking show and what an ending. It's one of my favorite shows of all time. The way everything got wrapped up was incredible and satisfying at every level. :bow: :bow: :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VEroFjcq1M
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:25 pm

What a damn show. One of the best of all time. 405, 407, and the series finale are masterpieces that is up there with the all time greatest TV episodes. Rami Malek the terrible actor in the final season is beyond amazing.

The ending was so satisfying and unexpected, and made complete sense. It was one of the most emotional things I've seen on TV. Looking back at earlier scenes from the show, and everything makes so much more sense.

Season 2 is still the low point of the show. Even on a rewatch, it nots that much better. Plot progression is way too slow. The other three seasons plot developments are like 4x more.

Spoiler:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:43 pm

Amazing finale. It's been a while since I've been that tense while watching a TV show.

Will miss this show quite a bit. It's every bit as good as some of the other heavyweights that get talked about.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:42 pm

for the nostalgia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2CkDBfE9jc
El Gunner
El Gunner